Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Origins of a Rose Petal.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Origins of a Rose Petal. Empty Origins of a Rose Petal.

Post by Sapphire 26th January 2015, 6:00 pm

The slap against her face stung just as much as always being taught to cook hut the more and more she tried, "AGAIN." screamed her mother in a tone one could almost call crazed. The woman she called mother was in a craze she learned that higher class men would be coming to this town soon and needed the perfect tool to get herself into the upper echelons of society and I was that tool. Day after day, year after not a single moment went past that I was not studying or getting slapped or beaten for not doing something perfectly... Perfect? What is perfect? Am I not good enough? As time past I eventually too a stride i never thought I could and ran, ran fast and ran hard till my feet were bleeding but what was that to the beatings I suffered?
    After some time I passed out a small girl of age 6. After some time I woke up and saw something that I did not even believe was real a dragon all she thought was that she was hallucinating, When she heard it speak "Please eat young one you need to survive." It's no.. Her voice was loud but soothing a voice that made me want to cry and at just the thought i was not getting screamed at.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

As 4 passed I lived and loved this dragon she was my teacher, my mother and my savior magic was passed onto me and i learned what she called Sky Dragon Slayer magic. After months of training and when i felt i could use it well she was gone not a trace nothing left... But my own emptiness i could feel it that hollow feeling... not... again...

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
    After another 6 year passed i lived in the books i found i hunted on my own and both bought and stole all manners of books they were my only escape from this world why live here at all? I wonder... It was then i found a poster a odd poster that came with one of my more recent books, "Black Rose guild Looking for new members! Come meet a new Family to join!" My heart skipped a beat at the thought of a family but my mind screamed of pain all it knew was pain but yet my legs still carried me to this place a large building and inside i felt like i may have found a new family...

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:44 pm