Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro)

Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Natures Blessing
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) Empty Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro)

Post by Ceres 20th January 2015, 12:11 pm

It sure was cold up here, but that was what happened when the people that sealed you for a couple hundred years. They grow old and die, leaving a succubus to trudge in a snowstorm looking for shelter. Not that she would die, but the idea of returning to hell was not the most pleasant of ideas. Regardless she trudged along the snowbanks and through several hill, before deciding she was utterly bored. What could she could she do in the meantime? She decided that she would fall on her back and make snow devils along the snow banks. It was cold, but this would not kill her. After making about 5 snow devils, she got immediately bored. She sighed and continued on her way, completely lost and not knowing she was heading into the storm.

Eventually she would happen upon a fortress among the icy cliffs of this part of Fiore and decided that there would be a lot more fun in that building as opposed to the outside. She approached the fortress with each step and opened the front door. Stepping inside and shaking some snow off her obviously under dressed for the weather clothing she smiled, "Hello everyone, my name is Ceres. I happened to drop by looking for a bit of fun and excitement. Who might you all be? <3" Her demonic wings flapped once to shake off the snow and her tail started curling and wagging in excitement. It was always fun meeting new people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) Kather12
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) Empty Re: Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro)

Post by --Cookie__ 20th January 2015, 12:30 pm

Rolling on one of the tables, a sucker in her mouth and an intention not to get up permanently stuck in her mind. Though, her companion was a different story. Bit just sat in front of the table that the bluenette was on, one invisible eyebrow raised in disbelieve at the girl's actions. "Kukki, what in lord's name are you doing?" Kukki only made a noise that sounded in between a grunt and groan to acknowledge the fox's words. Bit let out a heavy sigh, her tail thumping against the ground in amusement. "I'm bored, bored I tell you!" The fox just stared blankly at the bluenette who was now sitting cross legged, arms spread out before her. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

Kukki just shrugged and returned to rolling on the table. Though when the sound of the guild doors open and closing, the censors that were supposed to make her feel what humans felt when it came to temperatures, faltered at the small and quick greeting of cold air that quickly dispersed. When Kukki popped up to see a pink haired girl with what seemed to be a pair of black wings and a devil tail, standing near the entrance, a goofy grin immediately lit up her face. But, before she could even approach the girl, the copper colored fox was already approaching her. A groan immediately left her lips as she hopped down from the table and raced after Bit.

"Ello! You mentioned your name was Ceres? Nice to meet you! I'm Kukki and this is-" Whack! "Heyy! I was only introducing ourselves!" The fox only raised her tail once more to whack the bluenette, an unamused look painting her muzzle. "Well, at least be civilized! And stop bouncing around! How is that even possible for you?!" Kukki only shrugged and continued bouncing in her place, placing her sucker back in her mouth that she had earlier removed to speak. "Well anyways, this is Bit! Like I was trying to say before!" The bluenette sent the fox a small glare to emphasize her point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 20th January 2015, 1:33 pm

Stein was sitting at a back table with his pet Spike sleeping behind him going over his research notes and thinking of some of his next test subjects to make. Hearing the guild door open he saw a girl with a pair of demon wings and a tail enter the guildhall and introduced herself as Ceres. The fact that she had demonic features peeked an interest in Stein since he has been looking for some demonic DNA for a while. Walking towards her he saw one of the other members Kukki if he recalls that was the name of the little blue haired ball of energy. "Greetings I am Dr.Frankenstein it is nice to meet you Miss Ceres. I know this will sound odd, but could I get a blood sample from you? Before you ask why I'm a mad scientist who creates creatures such as the giant scorpion back there." He introduced himself and ended with pointing at Spike who was still asleep.

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 20th January 2015, 5:30 pm

Ceres was pleasantly surprised at the amount of attention she was getting. The Succubus especially liked the antics of the young boy and the fox which were comical to her. Giggling slightly she hugged Kukki and said, "Hello Kukki it is a pleasure to meet you." It was then that she did a perfectly normal thing Succubus did and 'kissed' Kukki straight in the mouth. What she was doing however was tasting the soul of the young girl to determine if she would be worth eating her soul later. She was sweet, almost like if it was cookies dunked in milk. Separating from the young girl she headed to the scientist.

Walking up to the man she wagged a finger, "You know that a woman does not give up anything without at least dinner. <3" It was weird to be asked to give out blood, but she did need to eat dinner. Kukki was simply a sampling to the young Succubus, but she needed a complete meal. So she got closer to the scientist and wrapped a tail around Frankenstein left leg and pressed closer to the man. Ceres asked, "But I would be interested in hearing what you have to offer Mister."

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 20th January 2015, 6:00 pm

When the man who Kukki had quickly recognized as Stein, introduced himself to the demon girl, Kukki pulled the stick of the sucker out of her mouth and shoved it into her pocket before pulling out a pack of gum. But, before she could even pull a piece out of the package she felt arms wrap around her, a few words that she would later recognize as a greeting in return and then lips press against her own fabricated ones. The bluenette stood stalk still, letting the pink haired demon do as she pleased. Kukki obviously knew what this was, but when Ceres had separated and went onto Stein, she looked down at her shocked companion in confusion.

"What was that about?" Bit quickly sent a look of disbelief at the humanoid. She knew Kukki was dense, but to be this dense was..! "How could you not know what just went down there?!" The bluenette just shrugged and rubbed the back of her hand against her lips.

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 21st January 2015, 2:33 pm

Stein figured that she had to be a succubus after she kissed Kukki. "I guess you want a portion of my soul." He said looking down at Ceres. He figured why not its not like there is anything good for him when he dies since most likely she went to heaven while he'll most likely be going to hell. "I'll give you a portion of my soul, but you'd better keep your end of the deal and give my some of your blood." He looked down at Ceres with a calm appearance before taking a seat. He turned a fork on the table into a syringe for him to get the blood sample.

Demonic Fun! (Ceres intro) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 12:59 am

Well this was a pleasant surprise as Ceres pulled Doctor Stein closer in to feast on his soul through his lips. Luckily for Stein it was painless, but would put him through delusions of the thing he desired most his life. Except it felt hollow, empty, but addicting. It was pure bliss what he would feel, but all things had to end. Ceres detached and let the poor Doctor recover, it tasted like hate. Pure hate like a bar of chocolate with a side of milk. She would let the scientist recover, but Ceres looked around her surroundings a bit and finally asked the million soul question.

"So where exactly am I?"

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:57 am