Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Natures Blessing
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) Empty Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 1:21 am

Spoiler:

It was a pleasant and clear day for Ceres. Not a single cloud in the sky as she walked to the ocean town of Hargeon. To breathe fresh air again after escaping hell was extremely refreshing and the people so colorful. Not the usual hate filled people that she normally dealt with. Still where there were colorful people, there was also the dark people that lived on the edge of society. This was what Ceres was headed to, a boat filled with slaves ready to deport. The succubus was always interested in the trading of flesh.

She arrived at the boat with a jingle of coin in her purse and was allowed in the hold without a problem. Maybe there was a fair use of succubus wiles involved, but regardless it would simply be a peach to purchase some flesh on this earth? Maybe she would be a decent servant or even assistant to her endeavors. She walked through the cargo one by one and was disappointment with what she saw. People that were undernourished and ugly, she did not want an ugly assistant. She wanted someone that did not look so bleak and devoid of all hope. Still she kept searching until she found a beautiful specimen that caught her eyes. She approached the cage and grabbed a single hand to pull up the chin of the girl. Looking into her deep eyes she could see the fire that was withing her soul, but it was of something much deeper. This was no human, but something that would be deemed her mortal enemy.

"Dear dear dear, I never expected that you lot would be so vile to nab one of the most holiest creatures in the existence of Fiore. So do you have a name angel or can I come up with a name on my own. There are so many wonderful names I can think of."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) Kather12
    Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Telekinesis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) Empty Re: Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Post by Misaki 23rd January 2015, 1:45 am

It seems it has been days or even months since the sunlight ever hit the darkness that filled this place,the dim lights that flickered on and off. The boat was becoming like a new home to the many slaves that filled the cargo bay. The silent movements of the boat as it rocked back and forth riding the waves that gave it life and allowed it to make it this far. The many cages that filled this place was impressive at the sheer thought of capturing all these people or things to be sold off like a cheap toy. That’s all they were and accepted that fact that their was no way to escape even if they tried. No matter how hard they would cry,their voices will not be heard. The once loud voices will always come to a end as the acceptance of this new life will finally be accepted by those that were the slaves….never to witness freedom.

Leaning against one of the cages,a woman who was a bit rough around the edges many dirt spots over her body and clothing. She had long blue hair that flowed down her back as her eyes will be closed as her head rested against the bars of the cage. Around her neck was a collar with a lacrima at the center,this was a famous lacrima that seal magic power and stopped the flow of magic within the body. Her breath was a bit heavy as it create a small breath cloud each time she exhaled showing the temperatures wasn’t that great. Many of the slaves were making a ruckus,one loud enough to even awaken the sleeping Angel as her eyes will slowly open as those blue sapphire eyes looked towards the ground.

Her body will lift up a bit as her eyes will look around the place,she suppose it was another auction going on. Being one of the toys going to be sold or attempt to have her sold at least. Her eyes would catch sight of the woman standing in front of her cage,she could tell…..even if her magical power was on lock this was a Demon. She dealt with their kind plenty of times,even these human flesh bags she wanted to kill so much they all were on top of her list. She felt her chin being lifted by the finger of the woman her head following the motion as she listened to the words that was spoken,her eyes showing more rage and aggression towards this woman as if she found her next prey.

Get your hands off me,you pathetic creature I will be damned if i let your kind defile me with your touch,I will have your head”She threaten her voice was more stern and aggressive as she said these words it was obvious she wasn’t joking she wouldn’t hesitate to have this woman’s head on a platter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) NEy2HPg

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) HWbu1CB
    My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 3:41 am

"Just my head? But there are so many other wonderful parts of my body. I am mighty proud of my hips, thighs and chest. Hee hee!"

Ceres circled around the cage like a cat stalking her prey, this was too rich. The roles were reversed, usually it was the angel imprisoning demons and making their lives miserable. To have humans do dirty work for Ceres and then the angel lashing out at the jailors was priceless. Still there was still so much work needed to be done with her. Anger towards demons came naturally, but that same flame could be used against her. She just needed a push in the right direction. A gentle push or a hard shove mattered little in long run. Putting a finger on her own chin the succubus seemed to look like she was trying to come to some kind of decision. Eventually she said what could probably be most insulting thing the angel heard in her entire life.

"Well since you have no name, I will have to come up with one myself. Hmm what to name you.... Oh I know! From this day forward your name is 'Pet!' What do you think of that name?"

Whether she was legitimately mocking the angel or was just being a total ditz was hard to say. However there was little doubt that Ceres found the whole situation quite hilarious. That was why she got closer to the cage to the worry of the slavers who were about to protest, but would honesty come to no harm. This one was valuable for sure, but a tad boring with her personality. That would require some changing... Hmm maybe too much changing as the fire that the girl showed was nothing short of spectacular.

"And if I were to buy you. What would you do?"

Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 23rd January 2015, 8:34 am

Misaki eyes looked up at the woman,this demon was pissing her off more ways than one. She wasn’t one to enjoy these kiddy games that this woman seem to enjoy playing honestly it was more so she was being pissed off on purpose. That tone as the woman begun to talk about parts of her body. Did she take what Misaki said as a joke? the way that the woman was acting that was possibly the most definite answer that the Angel could come up with. Being stuck in this cage as her hatred for humans and demons alike was being set ablaze. Being imprison by the very things that she drove to protect in her time as a full blooded angel,being forced as a slave to these slavers. She could never forgive these flesh bags as they all deserved to die. But this demonic woman that stood before her deserved to die first. She was angering the Angel as those eyes she had told the whole story of a fire that burned deep..

She watched slowly as the demon circled the cage,the slavers of the place walking back and forth as many of the buyers was here looking for a slave. But Misaki rage,her utmost aggressive nature was towards this woman talking down to her and touching her. She listened as her eyes widen a bit as her teeth gritted out of poor rage as the mocking name would obvious hit the Angel hard. Her hands gripping the cage tightly as she listens to this,the anger filling her was like no other”You insolent wench!,how dare you mock me like that?! I will kill you,I swear i will freaking kill you….and return you to the hell you came from!”Pure aggression was all it was as it left her lips,she was going to kill this woman she already knew how to get under her skin which was bad if anything.

Buying me? you creatures never learn,once i’m free of this restriction what is stopping me from killing you where you stand?! I will kill you with all these other pathetic life forms here,I will kill you all...so think carefully about what you say,you insolent wench”She replied at the suggestion she was in a pit of rage and this woman was testing her nerves….the wrong way.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 11:48 am

"Mock you I would never do such a thing! I Ceres of the succubus was simply giving a name to the nameless angel that stood before me. Whether this is pride for me being an eeeeevil demon or because of misplaced anger that I been the one jailing and torturing you."

Ceres purred for a bit more until she decided on an outcome and was deep in thought for a while longer. Ceres was getting a little bored, but her evil mind was at work. She believed that some fun could come from all of this. Something that would remove her boredom. So with a very wide smile she simply turned around and said the magic words.

"I like her fire. I would like to purchase her before she gets put on auction. I can be quite generous."

So with an exchange of jewels and a lot of haggling, the angel was bought for a pretty penny. She whistled in amusement before coming to the cage with a lot of happy enthusiasm. With a smile that could simply be called demonic, she started to talk to the angel.

"Look you may hate me, but whether you want to go to my hotel looking like some kind of slave or like a typical poor person is up to you. It matters not to me, but I have a feeling that your pride would rather look like nobodies owning you and you have humored me enough to grant you that modicum of respect."

And with that Ceres would either guide the angel by hand or by the chained leash provided by the slavers. If the angel decided to run then the chain magic would be used. This time however she really hoped that one of the 2 offeres were taken, on this part of Fiore nobody cared about any criminal activity. It was simply a miracle that she found a hotel that was decent enough as it was. Sitting on the bed and looking at her new purchase, she said what could possibly be something embarrassing.

"Okay now strip."

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 23rd January 2015, 1:27 pm

Misaki’s grip on the cage would seem to tighten,this woman was making her mad. Pushing her beyond simple rage,maybe the demon had a death wish that was obviously the only possible outcome with this woman’s words who spoke so casually as if they were friends. The Angel head lowered a bit as she looked at the cage floor. The demon had some truth to her words,about not being the one to jail her and torture her though this body of her’s healed rather quickly it was still a troublesome form to be in. Her hands grip only tighten even more against the bars of the cage as she gritted her teeth out of pure rage at this point.”My hatred for your kind and theirs,are as equal...I want both of your races wiped from the face of the earth even if I must do it myself you pathetic creature,the words i spoke are not false,they are a promise..”she said her head still looking down as these words left her pink lips.

Her head will finally look up as the woman turned from her to talk to one of the slavers,her magic would start to leak out due to the anger swelling in her body. But the lacrima collar shut that down instantly,she couldn’t believe this. This woman was actually buying her...like some item,a pathetic creature...a demon was buying her? She couldn’t stop feeling the non stop aggression of wanting to rip this demonic woman apart limb by limb till she was a mess of blood. Her anger was seriously at it’s boiling point as her eyes were wide her expression was nothing less than anger itself. She couldn’t believe this thing purchased her like that as her pride was being tested,the lacrima around her neck was keeping her bound magic wise.

You...demons never cease to amuse me,you think just because you paid a flesh bag i’m suppose to be loyal to you? You insolent wench you need to learn your place,Once i get free i will take you down,I will rid this world of Demons and humans alike! your kind doesn’t deserve to exist in the same world as me!”she screamed the hatred she showed with both races was evident,she hated them both to the core no matter how much someone tried to be pleasant to her that hate was already like a ocean of darkness ready to engulf anyone who dare enter.The cage would be risen,the door at least as the chain would be attached to the collar. The lacrima collar kept the Angel at bay,as the pulling of the chain leash was enough to make her move.

Her hands and ankles were shackled as she was walked to a nearby hotel,her pride was being crushed by this demon. She was going to pay she swore her life on it,as they got a room,the next part would make the Angel snap. Her body will move in a attempt to pin the Demon woman by the neck using her forearm. This was in a way to try to pin Ceres down to the bed as the hate filled eyes stared down at her”Do you honestly believe I will sink so low to do what you tell me to?! You have no right...it will be better if you die right here and now!  Any last words Demon?”she said the pressure of her forearm would increase,as she gritted her teeth she was in a pit of rage….her hatred was like a wildfire set ablazed.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 2:28 pm

There was was that one part that caught her by surprise, but whether it kept Ceres scared or amused was to be seen. Pinned by the throat, but on top of her. This actually caused her to be excited, heart pounding as some action was being done, even if it was the kill all demons persona. Really the angels needed to cool off and enjoy some fun for once. It would make life so much easier.

"Honestly, I tell people time and time again. Not before dinner and entertainment!"

Ceres was joking, but at the same time her tail started slithering up the angels right leg slowly, but deliberately. It was simple natural instinct after all, if she could those pretty lips of the angel would be kissed. However there was more pressing issue to be had. It suddenly dawning on her that this was not foreplay, but actual aggression. She simply answered with a cheery voice. The tail ever slithering up the leg, but what would her choice of first words be? Well.....

"You are a virgin aren't you? I could definitely help with that, but currently not in the mood yet."

It was then that the tail caught her clothing and in one swift motion ripped the clothes up from the back. It was the demons one look of defiance after all, but her eyes went from the carefree happy to black pits of annoyance. She was doing somebody a kindness and she was getting murdered for it. Where was this world coming to if you couldn't get a decent slave anymore!

"Now are you have no choice to wear those dirty slave clothes and can wear something that makes you look more normal. You keep fighting and it simply is hurting your pride more as I have to keep forcing myself to make you look civilized. We did not have to walk down the streets look like your my dog, but you insisted on making a scene. I would not be calling you by the name 'Pet' if you had given me your name. Now I had to rip your clothes off when I was going to simply give you a change of clothes. Now are you going to start fighting me or can I dress you enough so I can take you to dinner? Because I am sure you are tired of bread and water."

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 23rd January 2015, 7:21 pm

Misaki would pant heavily as her eyes continued to look down towards the Demon that was under her. She was truly in a attempt to kill her,if this damn collar wasn’t around her neck she would of turned her to a flatten mess already. This Angel was anything but friendly right now the pit of rage she had was endless,you could even say it was a bit unhealthy though with a reputation of killing everything on the field of battle with her bare hands and being force as punishment to live among the creatures she hated,it wasn’t shocking on how she was acting it was actually pretty accurate. Being enslaved by the people of Fiore that she wasted her time protecting from Demons,but now even the humans had hearts of darkness and deserved to die like a Demon….it was just that much hate she had developed over the many years of her life.

The pressure of the forearm will only increase as Ceres only attempted to joke around at a time like this,this Demon was just pissing her off more and more. She just wish she will die so she can go kill those people...that made her live like a caged Animal then she will kill every other person that needed to be destroyed,just to satisfy her hate for them. She continued to lay her own body on top of the Demon,though this was probably the worse possible action she could of done really,but what could she do when her magic was being blocked by this thing around her neck?

W-What?! a virgin? It be better if you hold your tongue you insolent wench”she said in rage though was a bit thrown back from the bluntness of the comment. She was bit red at the cheeks but it was really unnoticable,it was more so she couldn’t believe that was even said like it was. Her eyes would widen as she felt the sudden tail shred her shirt apart with it’s strength this made the angel seem a bit dumbfounded when did that tail even get inside her shirt,was she so absorbed by rage that it left her clueless to her surroundings.She would click her teeth at the words as her pride was pushing her for a moment..she was in debt to this woman,no matter how sick it was.

Her arm releasing the woman throat as the shredded clothes will fall off her body,her arm going to cover her chest as she glared at the woman.”....Well Demon,I will spare your life this once as a way of me paying my debt for freeing me from those mortals. But trust me when I say your life will not be pleasant as long as I exist,I will not stop until all of your kind is dead”she said as she stood up using her arm to cover her chest.”My name is Misaki….Misaki Ametsuchi,Next time you call be pet or a dog I will rip out your throat with my bare hands,that’s a promise”she threaten as she looked around the place as dirt patches still covered her body as she stood at the end of the bed….this whole situation made her sick to her stomach.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 23rd January 2015, 8:53 pm

"Very well well Misaki, I can then clothe you and..."

She was going back to her silly way for just the briefest of seconds as she looked at the angels skin.In was bruised, the perfect silky skin was mired in bruises and some cuts that were hidden by the rags. Normally a demon would enjoy seeing such pain inflicted against their mortal enemies. This time however was much different, the angel was damaged goods. They lied to her that she was perfectly unharmed. The tail uncurled around Misaki's leg and then Ceres got up from the bed.

"Well let's see what I have that fits you. It's only until I get better clothes for you that fit you. But I think there is one more errand that I would like to do first..."

Ceres decided that in this case it was time to have a little bit of fun. Her tail wagged as she found a nice clean dress shirt that she tried cosplaying in once along with a dress. Shoes on the other hand would have to wait, their sizes simply did not match at all. However there was one last thing she had to do. She removed the manacles that were around the arms and legs of the angel, but for safeties sakes left the collar on. She then took her out for a walk... in the same direction as the slavers. Then it was there, the eyes that were full of hate as she talked.

"There is much pride in you Misaki, wasn't that a deadly sin? I guess it does not matter when you are beaten and dignity lost. I did not take any of your Pride, they took it. They made you into a caged animal and treated as a toy to their amusement. You may hate me, but I would have never have treated you like this. So wouldn't you agree that makes them less than demons?"

Ceres eventually stopped right in front of the boat and before getting anywhere closer. She gently touched the collar that was around the neck of the angel and unlocked it as it fell in the ground. It was not however that Ceres hugged Misaki so that something could be whispered in her ear. It was the succubuses little game that she played

"Doesn't that make you angry that they exist? To treat you less than human when you deserved respect and adoration Don't you want them to pay for their insolence with their lives?"

She let the angel go and hoped that a good show would be put on soon.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2015, 8:53 pm

The member 'Ceres' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) StrongMonster Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) StrongMonster
    Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 24th January 2015, 9:47 am

Misaki would continue to stand there her arm covering her chest as this was more so embarrassing than most things she been through. But she couldn’t blame no one but herself this time for how this turned out,she lost her cool and was being rage driven so it wasn’t shocking she didn’t notice the tail that found it’s way into the little clothes she had on to begin with. Her bare feet touching the cold wood floor of the room,her eyes beginning to scan around as if she hasn’t seen a place like this before. But she made sure to keep the woman who was in this room with her in her sights. Misaki probably had pride or honor whatever you want to call it to not kill the demon before,but one mistake by the succubus will definitely be her last. The arm remained over her chest to block the main parts with her arm as she sighed softly...now why was this woman wanting to dress her up,she wouldn’t understand it.

The tail would finally remove itself from her leg as she looked down watching it remove itself,the Angels eyes watching the woman rise from the bed. Her eyes made sure to follow this woman,because even though this woman freed her from that place...she was still a demon a race she hated at the core of her being. She will watch the dress shirt and then the dress be placed on the bed she didn’t really care for what she wore for the time being. She will walk toward the bed grabbing the dress shirt which was more her speed than a dress,that would just hold her down for the time being,removing her arm and turning her back towards Ceres to not let her look at her chest she will slip the dress shirt on her body. Though she still had on those slave breeches she had on from before since her shirt was ripped to shreds.

She would watch the demon come near her releasing the shackles from her wrist,which they dropped to the floor. Rotating her wrist in a circular motion as she sighs to let the blood flow right through them. The next released was the one’s around her Ankles as she  stretched them out her bones cracking in the process. She notice the collar was still on but she chose not to question it for now,this woman was her enemy so it was about right not to let her get her magic back so soon.”You're smarter than you look…”she will say under her breathe as it was certain if that collar was removed Ceres would be in danger.

They would of left the hotel they were at in the same amount of time that they arrived,If she wasn’t repaying a debt to this demon she would probably be dead by now. Misaki listened to the words of the woman,there was truth to them she hated to admmit.”My pride..had hit the boundries with your kind and theirs,both of you demons and mortals are to blame for the hate that’s in my core as i said before the debt I owe you is the only thing stopping me from killing you,but there is truth to your words my pride was destroyed by humans,those humans in particular…”she admitted which was harder than it looked for her.

The will stop in front of the boat that they just left,anger swelling in her body as she gritted her teeth it was like that hate she had for Ceres alone was gone for the time being. These people tortured her and did experiments with her,they attempted to break her down….click was the sound of the collar as the demon hugged her,her magic returning in a storm as she listened. As soon as she let go the magic exploded not literally but the sudden release of magic was showing it was back in her body as the aread around her would be breaking the very ground as the force of gravity was being tested. “Zero Gravity….”she whispered as a light magical aura surround her body. With no words her body was quick as it disappeared from where it was beside Ceres,the Angel would land on the boat her bare feet touching the surface. She begun to walk as anger filled her eyes. Each step was like death itself was coming to pay the slavers a visit,each step was getting her closer. She wasn’t near the slave pit but more so near where the slaver slept,she would walk the gravity over her body making the boat itself tear apart.

She came to a halt as her eyes would took in front of her as they met the eyes of her first victim.”Hey! what are you doing up here?!”ordered the slaver who was on the same side of the boat as she was.She remained silent as she walked forward closing the distance as she was approaching her prey.”I asked you a question slave!”he will yell as his paced increased till he was standing in front of the Angel,his hand rose with the sword in hand as he brought it down,Misaki eyes will look up as they were so dead..as the boiling point of her anger was taking effect,a energey will surround her body as the sword will collide with an invisible force.”W-What!”he proclaimed as he wasn’t able to push the sword closer. Her head will turn slowly as she looked at the male slaver.

Blow Away…..”she said before the gravity around her would begin to expand as she rose a hand till it was in front of the slaver,the gravity expanded with the ultima force this made the force of gravity slam into the man, the sword dropping to the side.”Now die…”with that the forceful push will be release blasting the slaver away from her and airborne where is body was twirling with the momentum. She would blast her body from the boat as the slaver was blown above it with the force of Gravity,her body hovering over the slavers in mid air as her hands will cup together as she brough it down like a hammer down on the neck of the male the applied force sending the male back towards the ship crashing through it and right to the basement landing on one of the cages which impaled him thoroughly. Misaki body will float back to the boat as she will land on it firmly her hand picking up the sword that was dropped as it will be useful for now…..she had more trouble coming her way from the second deck. The Monster was finally off her leash....now death only awaits those that stand in her way.

Stats/Spells Used:

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 24th January 2015, 9:12 pm

Ceres almost wish she had popcorn to have next to this show. This was turning out much better than she thought, but there needed to be more... oomph to it. Ceres stepped on the ship as Misaki dealt with the first man in a very timely manner. Ceres would normally have applauded, but she would then be interrupted by the other guard. Rolling her eyes Ceres approached the man who was yelling, "What is the meaning of this?" Ceres just happily approached the man and simply said, "We have a disagreement of the quality of your work. I am just here to correct that." The man looked against at the fate of his partner and attempted to slash at Ceres who took a step back and answered by summoning chains into her hands. Miniature portals to hell opened up as Ceres pulled out some chains from the very pit of hell. She gave a mighty swing straight at the swordsman manhoods. A loud shriek could be heard as the chains disappeared and the demon twisted the sword arm so that he would drop the weapon. As the metal sword clanged to the ground, Ceres laughed.

"You shouldn't be fearing me at all. In fact I do not care if you live or die. However I would not kill you. You were not the one that enslaved, beat me and made my life hell. No I think there is a more appropriate fate for you.~"

Ceres proceeded to grab the man by the shirt and dragged the man towards the pissed off angel before throwing him to the angels feet. For a brief moment the slaver looked up at Misaki and knew true fear. His face turned white and was trembling. Ceres just wanted to enjoy a bit of fun, the kill would not be hers. The man was helpless without his sword anyways.

"I won't deny you your vengeance Misaki. Your pride says that you must deliver their punishment and I shall respect that. See how he looks up at you? This is how these humans should be looking at us."

"Please spare me!""

"Fear, awe and worshiping us. Begging that we bless them, give them mercy or satisfying whatever their selfish desires want. Never do they truly give back what we deserve and when we come to earth expect us to be equals when mere moments they looked up to us."

"I'll do anything! Just Let me go! I have a wife and child?"

"Oh you hear that? A wife and child. Supported by the money slavery brought. A family that knew what sins this man was piling up. Hypocrites these humans and yet you hate my kind more? You never even given me a chance to prove you right or wrong."

Ceres was curious to know as the angel had her fun with the human. It would be fun to watch.

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 24th January 2015, 10:18 pm

Misaki stood there where she landed on the boat before,her eyes seeming more emotionless as time simply went by. She was having her vengeance brought out by her own hand which was her justice. Her hatred for these people was being shown in her actions,the destruction she was bringing to the table. The pure overwhelming power she was putting forth,her magic being freed from that collar that had her disabled for years finally off of her. She remained standing there as her magic was flaring inside of her body like a unstoppable current. She destroyed one human with no mercy,everyone on this boat was going to die by her hand. Her body was almost stiff as it stood there,she could feel it another human approaching to be killed by a heavenly judgment.

Beside her now was Ceres who she guess chose to join the fun,they were normally enemies. Though Misaki had a longing hate for her kind,she wanted to kill these people who ran this ship just a bit more. She would watch as one guy dressed like the slaver who she took care of would come to the deck. She rose her hand prepared to take care of him,but she stopped as she could notice Ceres own movements. Lowering her hand to her side her anger already at the boiling point. She watched chains deal with the slaver mighty well,as she couldn’t help but smirk”Not bad Demon…”she will compliment as her eyes looked towards the defenseless slaver.

Watching the male be dropped at her feet she will listen to Ceres,This demon had a way with words. Denying her vengeance would of been crushing her pride,which meant punishment would be death. The words of the demon was flooding the angels mind,it was like adding gas to a already burning fire. She was enjoying and being feed the words of the succubus who seem to be in control with her words alone. Gritting her teeth at the pleading male at her feet. She closed her eyes thinking of all the words that was being said to her and driving her over the edge.

Her right hand will reach out as it will grip the man’s face,that power she had physically finally showing as she rose him off the ground holding him in midair. The man kicked rapidly as his feet was moving nothing but air. She would touch the handle of the sword beside her as it will be engulfed in her gravitation pull and be in her control. Her hand on the man face only getting tighter it was as if she was attempting to crush the man’s skull. she used movement of her hand to make it move on it’s own as the sword will shift around till the tip of the sword pressed against the man stomach.

With the movement of the hand the levitating sword would begin to stab into the man,as it was being controlled as the man screamed in pain and agony. A smile only widen on the Angel face”This is your judgment…”she would say before moving her hand upwards which meant the sword under her control will move with her hand. the sword will cut the man from the stomach and up ripping through the flesh as the blood spilled from the damage spraying on the face of the angel,the intestines spilling from the open wound as the sword would reach the man throat. She will build up a fist making the sword itself pierce the neck all the way through. Blood covered the dress shirt splatter over the angels face and clothing as the blood dripped to the surface of the floor of the boat. Misaki kept the man held in the air before tossing his body to the side and over the rail where it met the waters with a loud splash.

She will walk forward passing the Demon but stopping beside her”Let’s continue…..their is more lives that must be ended,lets go Ceres”she said lowly as her voice was more dark than before,and she finally said the woman’s name. She had more people to kill her vengeance had just begun...

Stats/Spell Used:

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 24th January 2015, 10:53 pm

"Ooh that was very creative, but did you have to stain my shirt? You know the blood will never come off now."

Ceres was following happily along, this angel was showing much more fun and entertainment than she initially thought. The blood splatter and the screams caused her tail to wag harder than ever. Ceres was humming a happy little tune, the body thrown aside like so much trash. Sheould barely contain her excitement. What other things could Ceres drive her to do? How much of her boredom could this angel satiate. So she started to follow Mikasi as if she was a happy little puppy. However despite all this, she actually wanted to help the Fallen Angel in her screwed up way.

"It's sad really though. You been trapped by these slaves for so long, but why weren't you saved? Why did the gods leave you behind to rot and suffer? I will tell you why, it's the same reason that Devils would not rescue me. We are simply pawns in the games of Demons and Angels. No side really cares more than what they can get out of it. However you are on Earthland. You are away from their jurisdictions. This is your one chance to finally have absolute freedom. Because why settle being a pawn in Heaven or Hell when you can be queen here? In end you should make choices of who lives and dies, not because someone else told you."

Ceres then looked at the next group of people that were coming, Ceres smiled at the attempt to stop the 2 immortal beings. Such attempts would be futile, but humorous nonetheless. However this was also an opportunity to learn more about the angel that she was dealing with. So with a coy look in her face teased the angel with the next line.

"Also another question that I do have. How in the devils name did you keep such silky smooth skin while you were a slave? When you grabbed my it was like I was getting strangled by silk!"

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th January 2015, 10:53 pm

The member 'Ceres' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) NormalMonster Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) NormalMonster Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) NormalMonster
    Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 26th January 2015, 8:56 am

Misaki eyes will remain in their emotionless state as the blood covered angel would make her way through the ships dock. Her movements was slow as the blade that she took control of before was beside her on the opposite side where Ceres was walking. Each step was one after the other as she made her way deeper into the ship. She had no interest of letting anyone live on this place as she had her own vendetta or hatred if you will. Her eyes would be looking forward as the demon she was aiming to kill was walking beside her at this moment. Her hand reaching down to grab the second sword which was dropped by the second slaver she had dissected, It has been awhile since she did anything when it came to using blades of the sort,she would come to a halt as she could hear it approaching foot steps was approaching more of these people were coming what a pain in the ass this was becoming if anything was at that moment.

She listened to the words of Ceres once more as she stood there,it had her thinking on them for the moment. As to why wasn’t she saved? Why was she left alone in this world alone? maybe the answers would show themselves at some point until then she had other concerns. She was left in this world to rot away,to be a simple item of these humans that suppose to look up to her kind not slave them. Her eyes will narrow as the thoughts flood her head the blood spots on her face and clothing was evident that she was on a killing spree. Misaki would look up as she will look at the next people coming six in total on this small hallway they were in,Her hand will rise as the floating sword beside her will follow her movements.

With a flick of her finger the sword would be sent flying towards the group this was due to the sword being under her magic control. The sword swoosh through the air using the light gravity it was under to increase it’s speed as it ended up finding it’s target. The sword itself went through the first slaver ripping through his chest completely blood spilling from the wound as it went straight through him and out the back as it pierces another in its wake sending the body of the second male back as the sword tip pierced the third right where his heart was,with that single motion threee bodies will hit the ground and their would be three more to go. She watched as the last three would ready their guns as she couldn’t do anything about them now.

Her hand would reach out in a attempt to grab Ceres by the arm and pulling the Succubus into her body. She would twirl her body a bit as six bullets would scrap her arm as she busted through a nearby door and begin falling down a set of stairs which was there as she bust through the door her arm slightly bleeding from the scrap of bullets that met her skin. Ceres would be tucked close to her to avoid harm at the very least,the angels back hitting each step as she went down and finally came to a stop as she sighs. Blood dripping from her arm as she would sigh softly,lucky they didn’t dig in her skin. Her arms still wrapped around Ceres as she would cough a bit. Her eyes looking at where they were,it was where all the slaves were put.

Are you alright Ceres? If so I need you...to free the slaves here I have a idea”she said as she laid there waiting for Ceres to finally get off her if she ever did that was…..though she hated Ceres kind,her hate was elsewhere for now which explained why she protected her. Plus she had honor to live up to her word to not kill the woman yet...

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 27th January 2015, 12:14 pm

Well this could be quite entertaining... I think I know what the angel has in mind.

Ceres smiled slightly as she looked into the eyes of the angel, they were quite beautiful blue eyes of pure hate and contempt for the enemy. It looked like pure anger that a demon would show, but this was from a fallen Angel. In a way it was scarier, but oddly enough it also made her feel protected or about to be punished/judged for her sins. She paused for a couple of seconds as she gazed on the deadly beauty that stood before her. Heart raced at the excitement all around her and said to her, "You know, if I were to clean you up and dress you nice. I could probably help with you getting a date. You have a certain deadly beauty that would allure so many males that only think with whats in their pants. Then again you could probably do much better too.~" Ceres winked before she ran off to free the slaves, this angel was so much fun to be around. As she ran across the deck and dodging bullets by using tables, barrels and other materials as cover. Eventually she summoned chains to wrap around her own body snugly a she finally made a dive for the cages. They were locked with metal that she could not break, she needed the keys.

It was then that another gunman shot at Ceres who was so sure that the armor would protect her... It did not however. And her black blood sprayed over the slaves, but not before breaking the lock that was behind her. This caught her by surprise and the demon fell to the ground and stared at the one that shot her. This human dared to shoot her betters... The man was walking closer to Koakuma, the slaves too scared to exit. What could they do? They were powerless to stop their captors. Ceres understood as he was in hell, unable to see the very chains that their will could break. Ceres stood up again and simply said, "Know your place..." She threw a set of chains at the person that shot her that wrapped around his waist and groin. Suddenly there was a whir and a scream as the barbed chain began to spin like a chainsaw, causing blood, pain and feminizing to occur. There was anger in Ceres face, but she kept her word.

She wasn't stealing Misakis kills even if that man begged to die.

HP:90%
    MP: 70%
    Duration Slice and Dice 3
    Cooldown: Hellchain 5, Chainwhip 1

Spoiler:

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 27th January 2015, 2:36 pm

Misaki back will rest against the floor for the time being as her head was up a bit,part of her blue hair slightly covering her face. Her arm remained around Ceres for the time being as her own way to protect this woman was still out of the ordinary. She would lay there for the time being her arm slowly removing itself from around Ceres. As she would meet the eyes of Ceres who was staring into her’s,it was a slight moment that the Angel couldn’t help but pause for the time being as she looked to the side. Her eyes seeing the many slaves that was caged up for the time being,she couldn’t help but think about all the years she spent being abused like she was it was like a story that was never going to end. She would feel Ceres body move from her own as the succubus will seem to now be standing up over the blood covered angel as a small smirk will spread on her face at this.

Maybe save that kinda talk….after we escape this place eh demon?”she would say as her own body will lift up as she will be sitting upright. Her hand going to her left arm to feel the blood escaping from her just like that. She was a bit lucky that she didn’t take those bullets directly or she would be in more trouble then she already was at this point. Her right hand will let go of her arm as she stretch it out to grab the hilt of the nearby sword,gripping it tightly in her possession as for the time being this sword was the source of her battle power for now. She could hear the footsteps approaching from the upper deck they had guest coming along which was not good seeing how they had guns and everything in this place.

Her eyes will follow the sound as two of the men was standing at the door she had to bust through to get to this place. But something was off there was one missing,where could he have gone in such a short time? she had to solve that later. Her body will roll towards the right dodging the bullets that was being shot at her as six bullet holes decorated the floor as that could've been the holes in the angels body. Her body rolling continuously as she will shift her body till her back was against the wall the sword in hand still. She heard gun shots from Ceres decoration but she couldn’t take her eyes off of her target even if she wanted to/ Her back remained pressed against the wall as she grits her teeth against one another.

As the man begin to descend the stairs she could hear the boots pressing against the steps as they approached obviously being on high alert. She will breathe flipping the sword in her hand as the hilt remained in her hand as the blade pointed downwards,their was a reason for her actions as she was somewhat skilled when it came to a blade. The first man arm will be in view holding the pistol in hand,as soon as the arm came view Misaki brought the blade upwards ripping through the flesh as the limb will hit the ground as the screams of pain will echo through the ship. She will sharply turn the corner jumping slightly as her knee will collide with the slavers face who arm she cut off making the man body crash into the stairs.

Her movements didn’t stop there as the other one was prepared to shoot the Angel with a swipe of the sword and the cutting of the flesh the hand flew off as Misaki sent a knee straight into the stomach of the man.which was strong enough to force him to the ground. She will straddle him a leg on each side of him keeping the man pinned,her hand will reach as two fingers will out stretch as she shoves them into the man’s eyes sockets crushing the eyeballs within the man’s skull as blood spilled from the corner of his eyes she will look forward as the light shinced down from the ceiling. Getting up from the male she still had her sword in hand as two of her fingers was covered in blood.

Getting up she will go grabbing the pistol from the hand that was cut off as her barefeet touch the cold floor. None of this bothered her as her body was heated up with hatred as she would go on and catch up with Ceres. It didn’t take her long as she will witness the man that was in pain,tilting her head she will sigh...this girl knew how to make a mess. Lifting up the pistol she will take aim and pull the trigger as the bullet pierce through the skull and caused the head to splash blood against the walls from the force of the bullet

Continue setting them free….and get them out of here before I kill them all”she said obviously talking about the slaves as she already knew there will be more trouble coming their way shortly.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 27th January 2015, 3:37 pm

"Heh something we agree on for once."

Ceres was hurt, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle before. Grabbing one of the guns, she proceeded to go to every jail cell that was here and shooting the locks open. She would then try to shoo them out on by one. If words would not do it, then a few warning shot would do the trick. Exiting out of courage or fear did not bother Ceres in the least. All that matter were the results that ensued. This would take time and the angel would have her fun. However the bullet that went through her hurt a lot. She ripped open a set of rags and bandaged her wound on the shoulder. She sighed in relief as the wound was no longer exposed to the air. She muttered a few curses before covering it properly with her dress and said, "I will need new clothing after this... Damn humans." She approached the angel who hopefully was done with her playtime and said, "Honestly? This is perfect time for some flirty fun. Makes all this hard work lot's of fun don't you agre- Aaaaahh~!" Ceres let out a blushing moan as one of the nearly dead slavers grabbed hold of her sensitive tail. She shook the near dead man off as hard as she could before panting hard, she hated when people grabbed her there. It was so vulnerable and delicate...

Ceres then turned to the angel and sweated, did she see that? Hopefully not, because showing weakness meant advantages could be taken from her. She could be helpless in a fight if the angel knew how to target her. Ceres quickly attempted to change the subject as she said, "I thought there was 2 more slavers! I distinctly remember one making me all these promises about you."

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 27th January 2015, 4:09 pm

Misaki stood there her hand still stretched out as smoke rose from the tip of the pistol as the bullet obviously found it’s mark. She normally hated using the humans way to kill things but this wasn’t the time to be picky about anything that was the truth. She will lower her hand as her own arm will be bleeding but it wouldn’t affect her as badly as it affected Ceres it seem who had took the bullet directly. She kept the pistol in her hand and at her side as the other hand still held the sword within it. Right now she had no choice but to use these weapons to get shit done.”Do you really think your clothing is important in this situation?”she couldn’t help but ask that due to realizing just how uptight this demon was about it. She was so much different than the angel where she enjoyed the bath of blood on the battlefield. Can’t help but think that their roles should of been switched at this point.

Her eyebrow will twitch slightly as she turned her head towards the demon,this woman was going off about the whole flirting thing again. A strong sigh will leave her lips as she notice the Succubus was sudden cut off,blinking slightly noticing the slight tail pulling at the corner of her eye,wasn’t really hard when the woman hardly was wearing much to begin with. She will notice the expression on Ceres face it was quite amusing and it was all from a single tail. Misaki hand will move slightly pulling the trigger as she shot the near dead slaver so he was dead,little pit of blood accidently getting on Ceres legs in the process.

You let your guard down Ceres,be careful next time...your being to careless,that makes twice now”she would say as she would put her arm back beside her.”The owner of this ship should be above,near the captain quarters”she explained as she been on this ship long enough to get that much information.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 27th January 2015, 7:07 pm

"Dear you know that your slavery had a price right? I barely managed to get a discount and it was still over two hundred thousand jewels. I partially give credit to the fact I dress properly for the occasion, gives the most wonderful first impressions. You I would suggest something like a jacket and pants, something that brings out your beauty and intimidating demeanor."

Ceres was happily joking around now, hoping she would forget that entire incident with the now dead guy. She sweated slightly from the experience as now Ceres would have to play the game more craftily now and use much needed cleverness. However Misaki was correct, saving her life a couple of times was indeed noteworthy. Kneeling down she applied blood to her lips as a form of lipstick and approached the angel. So she jumped on the angel  and wrapped her around her chest. Reaching closer as she whispered the sweet dark things in her ear.

"As for saving my life twice... No worries I have such wonderful ideas for a reward. We need only kill them all and have them pay for their insolence with with their lives."

She then gave a soft kiss on Misakis cheek and left a bloodstained smooch on her cheek. With a wink and a skip, the demon would follow the angel. She was having so much fun with all this that was happening, but the demon imparted the fine words. She would giggle at the irony of her words as she would also be involved with it. How easily fooled these humans were in their antics, their stupidity. However that made them fun to toy as well.

"You realize now your going to have a cult following. Those slaves you rescued will probably be worshipping you till the ends of their lives. If you are not careful, you might become a god!"

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 27th January 2015, 7:35 pm

Misaki eyes will look at the woman beside her at the time,her ill intentions to kill the woman was obviously on hold for the time being. She could careless for people lives which she so happily slain and made them bow at her feet with their dead bodies. She listened to the woman speak about how much she cost,it was kinda a strong subject as she would click her tongue slightly at the mindless words the demon was speaking.”Price on me? you believe how you dressed helped you get me? Your a sly demon in more ways than one I realized your words are like a serpents that would say anything to get her way. We all know how truthful that is when it comes down to it now don’t we?”she said in reply being a bit blunt about it as the woman was a demon and she hated demons,but right now this woman was on the safe side of things...well for now.

She notice the woman kneel down wiping up some of the blood from her leg,this made the Angel over all raise her eyebrow as she was a bit confused about this womans actions. Watching the lips of the demon have blood applied to them like a fine lip stick,she couldn’t help but smirk at this display as it amused her greatly. With that motion she suddenly felt herself being mounted as the lips approached her ear,the soft breath of the woman caressing her skin like a gentle breeze as she spoke. A smirk spreading on her face as she grinned”Finally..demon you're talking my kind of language,lets kill everything here and leave nothing standing”she replied with a soft chuckle it showed how completely battle ready this Angel was...like a animal off her leash.

She felt the sudden kiss on her cheek,she didn’t mind it for now as she felt Ceres hop off her as she begun to walk forward and towards the upper deck. She still owed the demon no matter how much she wanted to kill the woman...her pride got in the way of breaking her code of honor.”I have no interest in those trival things,they do not spark my tastes and being a god...leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why have a useless fleet of people who can hardly defend themselves...and call on the gods to save them,why even go that far...when i can be their savior by just wiping them off the face of the earth”The bloodlust was strong and noticeable with these words.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 27th January 2015, 9:09 pm

"Ah, but unlike most demons I do not have to lie to get my own way. It is the art of making humans believe that your desires is in their best interest. A flirt here, a careful dress there. Humans are such sensual creatures that they do not know that they are being played. When I whispered into the first mate's ears, the words from my lips as the darkness whispered in his ears were 'I would be most grateful.' I never once did say that I was going to sleep with the guy! But it made your purchase actually affordable and when he realized he was tricked, it was too late.~"

Ceres chuckled fairly well as they finally approached the hall leading to the Captains Quarter and was about to open the door when the first mate came out of nowhere going straight for Misaki's throat, but the devil pushed the angel out of the way in time and got slashed on her opposite shoulder for her problems before the 2 fell down the stairs. Human and demon tumbling down the stairs as they both were fighting for the knife. As they both hit the bottom the human had the knife getting close to Ceres face as the demon attempted to push back on the blade. She was with all her might trying to keep it off her neck. She however started to smirk and laugh at the pathetic man that was before him. She teased the man constantly as they struggled.

"Aw is the first mate trying to compensate for something? Hopes to high for someone with a body like mine? You must have never had a woman interested in you ever. Is it because you are ugly or stupid? Maybe a bit of both? No worries I will make sure you feel something when all this is over. Fun for me and not much for you!"

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 27th January 2015, 9:43 pm

Misaki will listen to the woman as she began to speak about hos she did things and how much different she was from other demons. She couldn’t help but chuckle slightly as she would leave it at that for now. She had nothing else to speak about at that time. Her eyes would remain focused as they ascended up the stairs towards the hall where the chambers was at where the leader of this ship was at. Misaki hatred only grew as she got closer to the woman that treated her like a human a,lowly scum. Her barefeet pressing against the floor as she would make her wall,wouldn’t take them much longer to get to their destination as just ahead was two magic powers which she knew so well. After all these years of torturing and being stuck in that cage it was time for her revenge.. To feel the hatred burning her body inside out as she growled under her breath as it was strong and showed just how heated the Angel was.

As the door was about to be opened,misaki catching slight of the shining object coming towards her throat. Her eyes widen slightly as she had no way to dodge this,her heart racing as she was about to be slit her body would be pushed. As she will be pushed through the captain chambers door shattering the wooden door to pieces as she sighs.”God damnit Ceres….”she murmur under her breathe as she looked back towards the first steps that Ceres tumble down with that man. She was about to run and help her as she heard a familiar female voice”So you came back Misaki Ametsuchi,never thought i’ll have the pleasure to see my rare jewel return to be so obediently”Spoke Scarlet as she was sitting in her chair behind the desk.

Misaki had stopped in her tracks,her eyes widen as her expression turned to pure anger as her head turned slightly to look behind her”Scarlet!!”she screamed out in anger her voice sounded more demonic like than anything as her body trembled as her teeth grinded against one another her rage….was unmeasurable at the sight of this woman.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 27th January 2015, 10:20 pm

Ceres was at the bottom of the steps still struggling to stop that knife from stabbing her, but she was losing the battle. The injury of her shoulder was proving to be too much. It also did not help that Ceres was not much of a fighter despite her cockiness. Still the look of pure hate could be seen. The orbs of black that represented the darkness of her soul showed as she bared teeth in preparation for the stab, but Ceres took a gamble. He apparently used some kind of speed magic so what else did he have? Ceres grabbed chains from one end of her hand and slapped the man across the face in an attempt to knock her down. The man took the hit, but it was enough to make him miss the stab and for the demon to push him off. This was going to be hard, but she needed to react fast. And thus before the man got up, Ceres shot the first mate with a grappling hook through the right achille's heel. The bone, tendons, blood and muscle flew threw as the man was dragged towards Ceres. A dark smile across her face showed as she said, "Don't worry. I am not the one to kill you. I want you to sit there and cry. Knowing death awaits you."

Ceres walked upstairs in time hopefully to see Misaki close to finishing her fight. Regardless of whether it finished or not, Ceres used her magic chains to tie her up. The demon simply said, "You know this captain has pride as well, so let her go down with the ship! Do you know how painful salt water is to wounds. As they drown they can be in utmost pain... and nobody will hear them scream.~"

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 4:41 pm