Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Empty Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir]

Post by Mistress Venir 14th January 2015, 9:49 pm

"Boooooooooooring!" Venir groaned as she looked over the job board. "Who honestly takes a babysitting job?" Venir asked as she read over the piece of paper before placing it back on the board. As usual Venir was struggling with finding a job that wasn't mundane but wasn't to ridiculous that also paid well. Which basically eliminated all of the jobs. "I guess I could take a harder one....I mean last time I did a hard job Deniel helped out a bit." Venir mumbled as she glanced about the board before spotting something that caught her eye. She snatched the piece of paper and tore right off the board. "10,000 jewels!?" She gasped and read it over, "AND I CAN KEEP WHAT I FIND!?" While the rewards seemed great the actual job itself seemed a tad too difficult for Venir to do alone. "But.....Who can I bring with me to help?" The pink haired mage tapped her chin in the thought. Then all at once it came to her, "Katherine!"

~*~

After their last job together, which involved defeating a lot of Vulcans, or rather Katherine defeating a lot of Vulcans, Venir had wanted nothing more than to go on another job with her fellow pink haired guild mate. At this point the woman had become more or less an idol to the relatively new member. Besides jobs with Katherine so far had been fun and well the older woman seemed to be able to handle herself when it came to combat. "She'll be so surprised!" Venir grinned as she slipped her boots off so that Katherine wouldn't hear her heels tapping across the floor. Finding Katherine had proved simple enough. All Venir had to do was ask one person whom simply said that the woman was in the hot springs. Venir figured she might as well surprise the woman just as she had been surprised on their first mission together.

As silent as a cat, Venir crept towards the hot springs, spotting Katherine not to far off. The bikini clad mage grinned as she crept closer and closer until finally, SPLASH! Venir cannon balled into the springs briefly relishing in the heat of the water before springing back up to the surface and throwing her arms about Katherine in a hug of sorts. "Katherine! Funny meeting you here. How do you feel about making some money and having some fun?" Venir smiled doing her best to try and convince Katherine to tag along.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Empty Re: Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir]

Post by Felicity Vrago 15th January 2015, 5:51 am

Spoiler:

Katherine was enjoying a pleasant morning enjoying tea and some cookies while soaking at a nice Hot Spring. Zeno was lucky that Phoenix Mountain provided the best Hot Springs in all of Fiore. Always hot do to the heat of the Phoenix of the Mountains. In fact Katherine was so relaxed that she nearly fell asleep from the heat, the soul of the Angel felt completely comfortable in the human body she was in now. Slightly dozing she looked up and wondered what today have in store. Her clothes was hanging on a tree and to the side. There was only one way to completely enjoy this nature's glory and that was butt naked. Stretching her back, Katherine thought that she heard someone. Turning around, she did not see what was there. Shaking her head, Katherine sighed. Maybe it was time to get up and return to the guild.

Just as she was going to lazily get up and get out there  was a pit pattering of feet in soft dirt. Katherine didn't have time to react, but the emotions did not allow her to register surprise normally. Honestly though Venir was just lucky that Katherine recognized enough of her to not electrocute the water. Still she showed minor concern about one thing in particular.

"Venir dear, your at the boiling part of the Hot Spring!"

Katherine immediately pulled Venir, but then let go when she noticed one thing. The biggest insult to a Hot Spring that one can give. One that needed to immediately be corrected or everything wrong in the chaotic world will happen. Katherine frowned slightly as she told Venir in a stern voice:

"Venir your wearing clothes in a Hot Spring! Why do you insult the natural order of the world?"

She was most disappointing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] P5l7Dxp
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] Empty Re: Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir]

Post by Mistress Venir 15th January 2015, 5:06 pm

Just as Katherine had said 'boiling' Venir began to feel the heat of the hot spring. With a sudden yelp and a splash, Venir was right out of the boiling hot water and to the moderately warm but dry ground. "How do you sit in that!?" Venir cried out as she fanned herself off trying to cool down. At least it looked like she didn't gain any serious bodily harm from the boiling water. Just as Venir was beginning to recover from the hot water, she heard Katherine's words. "Clothes? Natural order?" Venir cocked her head to the side and put a hand on her hip. Glancing down Venir looked at what she was wearing. It was her usual star covered bikini, though it was rather wet now. "It's a bathing suit but I guess I do wear it as clothes...I can see your point!" Venir nodded her head in agreement and hooked her fingers around the waistband of the bikini bottoms. Right as she was about to pull them down, the pinkette stopped.

"Wait a minute! I didn't come here to be in the hot springs! Hold on a sec!" Venir jogged over to where she left her heeled boots. She quickly returned with boots in hand. The female mage took a seat right by the waters edge. Crossing one leg over the other Venir pulled a piece of paper from the inside of one of her boots. "Check it out!" Venir smiled and passed the job description to Katherine. "Wanna come with me? It'll be a lot of fun I swear! This time you can be the hero! I promise!" Even though it killed Venir not to be in the spotlight she did have to make sure that Katherine got to be a hero every now and then as well. Not that Venir really got any say in the matter. It was the thought that counts though. "Please Katherine! Please! 10,000 jewels!"She clapped her hands together and presumed to beg. Venir was a money motivated and money loving person so this job seemed heaven sent to her.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th January 2015, 9:52 pm

Katherine seemed to breathe a relaxing sigh as the pinkette was at first doing her duty and respecting the holy nature of this Hot Spring. Katherine sighed a breathe of relief and closed her eyes slightly to relax. This was not perversion, but simple Hot Spring etiquette. However her eyes opened up as Venir nearly exploded out of the water and rapidly swim to shore. She cocked her head curiously as she was asked how she could stand the heat of the water. Katherine replied with a matter of fact voice, "The edges are not so bad, but the deep center of this pool is boiling. But if you claim to be too hot..." Katherine then flexed her wrist a bit and allowed an arctic winds to gently breeze the area and drop the temperature to freezing temperatures. The humidity in air caused several things to ice over and the breath of the 2 to create tiny fogs in the air. It was oddly not affecting Katherine, because her body was acclimated to the temperatures. However there was also the fact that she was a storm slayer acclimated to the elements, but that was beside the point. It would be utterly freezing for anyone else without the genes.

She grabbed the paper and looked at the contents. A bounty Hunting job with fun, excitement and adventure? Also there was a Legendary item in store for those that joined on this Merry adventure. Katherine thought about it as the temperature continued to drop. The Hot Spring being the only source of warmth as she considered Venirs job before saying, "Okay then, but only after i finish this bath. Are you sure that you would not care to join?" Whether it was blackmail or not, there was no way to read it off Katherine's face. The emotionless mask told no tales or her intentions.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 22nd January 2015, 7:40 pm

The temperature before the sudden change was just a little chilly, but enough to quickly cool her from the boiling water of the hot spring. However, the sudden drop in temperature was enough to have Venir shivering and her teeth chattering. Her wet bathing suit practically seemed to freeze making her shivering worse. None the less the pink haired mage decided to struggle through the cold as her team mate read over the job. "Hurry! I'm freezing!" She wanted to shout but before she could Katherine had finished and gave her an offer that at this point Venir couldn't refuse.

The female mage dove right into the water, steam rising off of its surface. Still submerged by the warm water Venir managed to slip out of her now unfrozen bikini. Venir quickly resurfaced and tossed the wet bathing suit out of the water. It landed nearby with a wet smack but Venir was far to content to notice. "Waaaarm!" She moaned, only her head sticking out of the water. She didn't want to risk any other part of her body to the freezing cold temperatures that Katherine had created. Finally, after a few more moments of blissful warmth Venir turned to Katherine with excitement in her eyes. "So we can go!? You mean it!?" Now that she wasn't freezing to death Venir was able to properly express how excited she was for this job. A sudden thought struck her, "Please tell me we don't have to walk all the way there like last time?" She was beginning to detest walking around. Then another thought had struck the rather impatient pinkette, "How long do your baths take exactly? I mean you seem pretty clean to me!" She leaned in examining the few parts of Katherine's body that weren't covered by the water. It appeared Venir was on a roll with abrupt but somewhat reasonable thoughts, "Oh and Katherine.....Do you mind not making it....You know? So cold out? So I don't freeze to death when I get out. I'd hate to turn into an icicle!" She gave the woman a rather pleading and pitiful look.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 30th January 2015, 3:25 pm

"OOh maybe 1 or 2 hours. Mostly because I am here to relax as much as it is to clean."

Katherine sighed in relaxation before she got out of the water. The water on her body freezing almost immediately upon exiting and dropping smal crystal shards on the ground. Moving her beautiful body to slip on some clothes she noticed that Venir was still freezing. She decided to inhale back her own magic and clear up the weather, before putting on her undergarments on again. Katherine was not worried if the girl gave a peek, it was just natural beauty of a body after all. She then slipped on some shorts and the famous jacket she wore and motioned for the young girl to come. It was a glorious day for an adventure and little to stop them. Katherine looked at her eccentric friend and simply smiled. If these were going to be her final days on Earthland, then it is best done by friends.

"Well chop chop, the treasure will not find itself you know!~"

Katherine picked up Venir's clothes and tossed them to her, whether or not she came to the adventure with clothes or not mattered little to her. People had a choice on how they decided to live life, it was something that Katherine had learned recently. However that was the joy of being human right? The decision to be right or wrong? To be responsible for ones actions and have an immediate repercussion?  Katherine was relaxing and waiting for the countdown to the inevitable,  but then again was that such a bad thing? An end to the suffering that she caused? She had not told anyone that her actions lately had made her one of the fallen, enemy of the gods themselves for using their power for her purpose. Katherine just did not care anymore, the Gods were supposed to be merciful as well as powerful. They were the aspects to be worshiped and lead example of.

"Hey Venir, what do you think of Gods, Angels and other Celestial beings? What do they mean to you?"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th January 2015, 4:22 pm

Venir stayed within the warm confines of the hot spring, not wanting to risk frostbite. She stayed within the water until Katherine had inhaled the magic in the air, returning the temperatures back to their normal state. Katherine's state of undress hardly even cause Venir to bat an eyes. She had grown a little to comfortable with the other woman her body. After all, they had gone on a mission before where Katherine was naked the entire time. If anything it was weird to see Katherine actually put on clothes.

"Hey! You're the one who took so long taking a bath!" Venir playfully countered, and caught her clothes with ease. Slipping out of the hot water and into her still wet bathing suit Venir briefly wondered if she should change. "Well I suppose that it will dry eventually." That didn't help the fact that it was uncomfortable.

Venir was wringing out her wet pink hair when she heard Katherine's question. The pinkette fell silent for a moment as if she was thinking. Something within her flickered to life for a brief moment as if in response to the question. That 'thing' wrapped its warm embrace about Venir's mind causing her expression to go blank for a moment. As quick as the feeling or rather 'thing' came it left, leaving a stunned and confused Venir behind. Slowly, the pink haired girl turned to face the angel, "I don't know. They're alright?" Which was an odd response for Venir. She usually voiced her opinion on everything even if she knew nothing about it. For her to simply say something was alright was almost unheard of. Her sudden state of confusion was quickly forgotten and replaced with her usual happy go lucky attitude. "Come on! Let's go to the ruins! Can we fly there! Please Katherine! Alyia picked me up and flew me around on our last job together!" Venir begged, loving nothing more than the feeling of being in the air. Besides the wind would help dry her bathing suit.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th February 2015, 8:49 pm

Katherine looked at the young girl was utterly unfazed with the fact that the angel for a while was butt naked. Making her one of the few people to ever just endure the angels antics. She just finished putting on the clothes as she heard Venirs words that were full of playful...innocence? That was the confusing part of the whole ordeal. She could never make out what this girl was thinking, but when the words asked her to fly was what worried Katherine. Was this girl afraid of anything? What happens on the day when she does something stupid when there was no preservation? There was one way to find out. Katherine walked to Venir and put a hand on the girls head as she said, "I don't know, you don't seem tall enough to ride." She then grabbed Venir upside down, opened her black magestic wings and took up to the air flying at what could be described at break neck speeds.  There would be little time to prepare for such a thing as they soared through the skies at about 300 MPH, they would near start a sonic boom at the speeds they were reaching until about 10 seconds later they arrived to the destination. Dried completely and with their hair messed up, but they would be fine. Setting the poor girl down who must be suffering from some kind of traumatic experience, Katherine simply and casually pulled a warm teapot from her purse, heated it up with magic and asked, "Would you like some tea?" Katherine casually poured herself a glass of her favorite beverage and sipped calmly as she had done that many times before. However what she did not want to say was that she almost dropped the girl on that trip.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 9th February 2015, 9:40 pm

Venir glanced up as the angel placed a warm hand on the top of her head. "What!? But I was tall enough for Alyia! Is it cause she's short?" The pinkette rambled on apparently thinking Katherine was serious about Venir being too short. "I mean I am like 5'6 or was it 5'7? Wait how tall is Alyia? Or you for that matter?" It seemed as if Venir could ramble on forever but she shut up the moment Katherine, hung her upside down? "What are you- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The girl screeched as Katherine took off. Her neck popped and for a moment Venir thought that she had whiplash. They were going so fast that she couldn't keep her eyes open to look at the ground that was rapidly getting farther and farther beneath them, nor could she keep track of the distance they were covering. Her body was like a rag doll with how fast they were travelling, Katherine's grip on her seemed to be a rather loose one. It felt like they were flying for an eternity but at the same time it was over all to fast for Venir who had screamed the entire journey. The girl only stopped screaming when she was placed shakily onto her feet once more. As soon as her feet touched the ground she fell to her knee's, it looked as if she might have kissed the earth.

At Katherine's question Venir looked up, a peculiar twinkle in her soft green eyes. "THAT WAS SO COOL!" She beamed as she stood up, apparently having no sense of self-preservation. "And my clothes are dry!" She grinned, her hair was a complete mess, sticking up in every single direction but Venir had yet to realize that. "Can we do it again!? Can we? Please!" The girl begged, "At least on the way back?" It seemed as if she had recalled Katherine's question, "Oh tea would be lovely. Thank you!" She had yet to question as to why Katherine had both tea and kettle in her bag but it was welcomed none the less. Especially, after screaming her lungs out, she was rather parched.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th February 2015, 10:38 pm

Katherine's jaw was about ready to drop to the floor with eyes opened wide. This girl was absolutely crazy and even the emotionally dead Katherine knew this was not normal behavior. What went on in this girls head was beyond Katherine. Did the angel find someone crazier than her? Katherine shook her head and poured the girl a cup of tea. She watched the girls hair be all over the place and just snickered as she grabbed a brush for her own hair. She eventually got the hair to completely tame down. It took a while, but as soon as she was done started to work on Venir's hair. "No reason to look like a wild savage right? Just prepare to brush the hair down again" She took some time to calm Venir's hair as tea was served. However Kat believed that she was forgetting something. As the tea was served in tea cups and Venir was swallowing the liquid, Katherine's eyes lit up in a 'oh crap' fashion. It was too late however as the contents were drunk and the effects would appear simply moments later. Katherine said, "Okay Venir, what I am going to say is very important. I forgot that cup of tea had enough caffeine in it to kill an elephant. So I want you to listen very carefuly. Do not-"

It was then that Katherine noticed some of the bandits were approaching the camp. Noticing that they were the target, Katherine put the tea down and started to pull out her blade. However time was slowed down for the cray girl, her mind speeding up to ungodly levels as the world was moving a lot slower. However it was not everyone that was slowing down, but Venir that was going faster and Katherine was going to learn effects of a human drinking angel coffee.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th February 2015, 10:38 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] NormalMonster
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 9th February 2015, 10:56 pm

Venir took the tea eagerly, "Thank you Katherine!" Before she took a sip she couldn't help but grin once more as a brush ran through her hair. Venir was one for keeping up appearances and it had been a long time since anyone had brushed her hair out for her. Completely relaxed, the adrenaline from her earlier flight having left her, Venir took a sip of the tea. "Wow this is really good." Venir said between sips, it had an almost flowery taste to it and just a little bit of an after kick. The effects of the tea hit her without the girl realizing it. She was jittery, and was bouncing in place, the cup shaking in her hands. None the less the girl finished the entire cup of tea and was about to ask for seconds when Katherine spoke up.

It was rather hard listening to Katherine, something about her just seemed so slow. Still bouncing in place Venir attempted to listen to her team mate. She only heard bits and pieces of what Katherine was saying, her normally chaotic head was operating at such a rapid pace that hardly anything made sense. "You...forgot...to kill...an elephant?" Her voice came out in a squeaky rush much like a chipmunk but those were the only words that Venir had heard out of Katherine's entire sentence. At that moment Venir noticed something, a bandit.

"Oh my gosh Katherine it's a bandit we gotta take him down cause that's our job and we're mages and mages do cool stuff like taking down bandits." She was speaking so fast that it was hard to say if Katherine would be able to understand a word of that sentence. Venir turned to Katherine but to her it seemed as if the woman hadn't moved at all or rather was moving incredibly slow. "Oh no the bandit must have cast a slow spell or something on her! Don't worry Katherine I got this!" Faster than one could think Venir pulled out her marbles, and all eight of them zoomed at the bandit in her sights. All eight of the marbles pelted the mage in the head before returning back to their master, and then repeating the process a second time. When the bandit was hit again by all eight marbles, he fell to the ground. "Look Katherine! I saved you!" Venir grinned as she turned to face the pink haired woman, still in the process of getting her sword out.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th February 2015, 2:36 am

"Oh gods... I did not expect this to happen..."

Katherine barely pulled the blade out just as the bandits were immediately dealt with by the overly caffeinated adolescent. She silently watched as the teenager started to pull out marbles that simply wrecked the bandit. Katherine wanted to say something, but then there was a defeated enemy on the ground before Katherine could say anything. This was a moment where the angel was confused with what to do, but for some reason this mortal survived a drink that should kill her. So what did it mean? High tolerance to caffeine or was it something else? Was there something that Kat was missing from the picture.

"Okay then, this should not be happening. You should be having a heart attack and dying. Venir may I ask you a question? Are you even human?"

It would have to wait in the moment though as 4 more bandits arrived to the scene wondering where their companion went. Katherine sighed, this line of questioning would have to wait as the elder one considered the options on the table. She could kill them all, but then several questions came to mind. One of which that the two crazy mages had no clue were exactly this place was. So Katherine stabbed the sword into the ground and popped her neck. This would be fun to fight this scenario without magic. Besides Katherine had no clue how this crazy woman would react to death.

Katherine grabbed the first persons gun arm and pulled it aside as the other arm punched the treasure hunter in the face. Ripping the gun from the treasure hunters hand, Katherine used the gun to shoot the next one in the foot, before slamming the disarmed with the butt of the gun. While she had time to spare, Katherine dismantled the gun she had in her hands so it wouldn't be used later.

HP:100%
    MP: 100%

OOGC: Reason for no magic is that my magic app was going to be pulled anyways, so I might as well follow rules. Be sticking to items and RP ingenuity to do this job, that way Venir gets some glory ;)

Treasure Hunter 1: Disarmed and 2 B-ranks damage (twisted arm and smacked at head with gun)
    Treasure Hunter 2: 2 B ranks damage as shot in each foot.
    Treasure Hunter 3: Full HP
    Treasure Hunter 4: Full HP

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th February 2015, 11:29 am

Venir was so hyped up that she barely registered Katherine's question. In fact it was hard to say if she heard the woman at all, with the way she was bouncing up and down, her eyes constantly looking this way and that. What she needed to do was burn all of the excess energy off though it would be hard to say how quickly she could burn so much energy off. Worst of all it was even harder to say how she would feel once she came down from her caffeine high. No doubt Venir would severely crash and burn. That would have to be something the two women could worry about later. That as well as addressing exactly how Venir was capable of surviving such a lethal dose of caffeine.

Venir watched as Karherine dealt with the bandits, all of it happening in slow motion to the pinkette. Once it seemed like Katherine had paused for a moment Venir decided it was her turn. Besides she couldn't possibly stand still in one place anymore. Her marbles zoomed forward knocking the bandit who was shot in the foot to the ground. Venir pounced on top of the man, a giggle bursting forth from her lips. Her heeled boots dug themselves into his stomach causing the man to grunt beneath her."Next!" She pointed at the gunless man, all eight of her fast moving marbles zooming towards him. Normally her marbles were fast on their own but they seemed to be going even fast with Venir's sped up state. Once the man fell down the marbles split into two groups of four, each group hitting one of the remaining bandits. All four of the soft green marbles pelted each man right on his forehead before returning back to Venir's side. "So boooorrrrring! Why is everyone going so slow!?" It appeared as if Venir had yet to realize that she was the one going incredibly fast.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 13th February 2015, 1:31 pm

Katherine realized that combat was over before it even started, by the time Katherine finished her attacks, everyone else was down. This utterly surprised Katherine as she wondered how to get Venir out of this state. this was not normal, the girl should be utterly dead. However the crazy girl took advantage of the situation and completely kicked all the bandits butts. This was something that surprised the angel and caused Katherine to worry about the girl. Katherine sighed slightly as she took another look at her tea and shrugged taking a sip of the drink.

Katherine started to search through the things that the bandits had left behind and pulled out several items of curiosity. There was of course guns and ammunition, but also maps and other points of interest. Most importantly she found canteens of water and rushed as quick to Venir as possible and shoved the canteen of water down her throat to drink. Hopefully it would dilute the caffeine down to non-lethal levels. Regardless she would proceed to do so until canteens were done or until the crash came in. Regardless there was a need to flush her system as quickly as possible. If not there could be enough pressure in the girls veins to detonate it. Katherine looked at the girl and shook her vigorously, "Are you okay? How are you surviving this? This amount of caffeine could kill an elephant!" Katherine eventually calmed down for a little bit and sighed, this may have been overreacting. She could secretly have a magic that could make her survive such a thing. However she never saw evidence of such a thing and thus wanted to be cautious. Katherine however was not worried, just feigned such an emotion. What she was really feeling was utter emptiness that only she felt. She wondered what it felt like to be worried, maybe she should research that emotion more often.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 13th February 2015, 1:48 pm

For good measure, Venir sent her marbles out once more hitting each of the bandits with the eight little green orbs again just to be safe. By the time they returned to her once more Venir was roughly grasped by Katherine. A canteen of water was shoved at her rosy lips, not questioning she simply drank. It was like Venir had any other option and was forced to drink the water, barely able to keep with the amount that was getting poured down her throat. She'd rather not die of choking. After a few canteens, Venir finally was allowed to take a much needed gulp of air. That's when Katherine began to shake her, none to gently. "What?" Her head was lolling about with each hard shake. Her stomach felt full and her head was incredibly confused but at least she was able to pick up on Katherine's words.

"Enough caffeine to kill an elephant? I don't know Kat maybe magic or something?" It was a half-assed explanation at best but Venir didn't have an better answer. Katherine's worry seemed real enough to Venir so the pinkette did her best to calm her team mate down something inside of her telling her what to say, "Don't worry Katherine I'm fine. It doesn't matter why I am just that I am." Her green gaze flickered to the bandits. "Come on I bet they have treasure maps! We gotta get there before Harper does!" She wasn't nearly as hyped up as before, the caffeine was still evident though. At least she hadn't crashed just yet. Tearing away from Katherine, Venir pranced over to one of the unconscious bandits, giving him a good kick to make sure he wasn't faking it before looting through his stuff. "Tada~!" She pulled out a worn out piece of paper that seemed to be a layout of the ruins. "I don't understand this at all." The half-insane mage had the map upside down.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th February 2015, 6:59 am

Okay so she might not be in danger, but that girl is a mystery in every way shape and form. So what was her secret? Katherine began to wonder what kind of magic was involved. Katherine simply looked at the girl and hoped that the caffeine would last long enough that she would not crash immediately. Katherine just drank one of her glasses of water before chuckling without emotion to Venir. This will be a lot of fun after all, but in the end what mattered is that they had the bandits maps. And also luckily there was not a need to kill anyone!

Katherine took one of the maps that the bandit had and simply finished drinking the last spot of tea that she had. She studied it quietly as she tried to pinpoint where they were and eventually chuckled at Venir. She was holding the map upside down, so the Angel flipped it around for the young mage before giving an explanation. "See these circles? These probably mean places that they have excavated, the X's meaning there was nothing to be seen there. Meaning that these crooks and treasure hunters have not beaten us yet. What we need to do is shorten the list of places to look some more." Katherine quickly went quiet and thought about what to do. There was just a series of choices, but some did not make sense or would not be worth searching. Some places would have their ruins destroyed by the very environments, which means the place they were looking for had to have an elevation with a roof over their heads. That narrowed it down to 2 locations, but there would not be enough time to search both. If the first one did not have it, then they would require to search the next one over. Pointing to the 2 the angel said, "Well Venir, it looks like your second ride is coming a lot sooner than you think. Choose a destination and hug me tight!~"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 14th February 2015, 11:23 am

Venir could have stood there for hours trying to decipher the upside down map but luckily Katherine saved her from the trouble. Though having the map right side up didn't really help the half-insane mage read it any better. At least her companion was there to help interpret the map. While the map seemed like a bunch of lines with circles and x's to Venir, all of which that didn't really mean much, Katherine's explanation helped a bit."What I thought X marked the spot?" Venir seemed a little disappointed about that but brightened up a little bit at the mention of the bandits. "Then we better hurry if they've checked so many places! We'll be famous treasure hunters in no time!" Venir chirped out as Katherine commented on the bandits not having found the treasure just yet.

"Ride? Choose?" She seemed confused for a moment before a goofy grin broke out across her lips. She had not expected another flight so soon, but she was excited to say the least. Looking at the map which she still did not understand she picked one of the two options at random. Hopefully, luck would be on their side with Venir's choosing. "That one~!" She pointed at one of the destinations closer to the center of the map. Not hesitating in the slightest Venir wrapped her arms about the angel, squishing into her side noting that it was a rather nice fit. At least Venir did not have a sense of personal space and doubted that Katherine had much of one either. She paused for a brief moment before deciding to wrap her legs around Katherine's waist as well. She'd need as much grip as she could if this flight was going to be anything like the last one. Just thinking about it brought a smile to her lips and a familiar rush of adrenaline.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th February 2015, 2:13 pm

Katherine grabbed the young woman and took off into the air once again and flew straight up. She hugged the girl and they took of at the air at breakneck speeds again. The 2 took off into the air straight up like a rocket until there was clouds in the air. Katherine searched for the area and bemusedly looked at the terrain that was below. Katherine pointed her fingers at the destination location. Katherine said, "That is where we need to go! So mind if I drop you off?" Katherine chuckled for a bit and simply let go of Venir and sent her plummeting to the ground. She waited 2 seconds before diving after her at high speeds as the 2 bodies plummeted into the ground. She eventually managed to catch Venir at about 6,000 feet and caught her by the shoulders. Flapping  the wings up as an air brake, Katherine slowed down massively as she pulled up. Eventually Katherine managed to level out and speed just above the treeline of the mountain. There was nothing stopping the epic duo from getting to the destination now, not even the 2 groups of treasure hunters that were seemingly going to enter the cave they needed to enter. Katherine had a plan though and decided that taking out of the people before they knew what happened would be the first good choice.

"Venir! Do your Ninja kick attack!"

When the speeds where achieved Katherine would drive int the toughest bandit there was and had the other young girl give an almighty kick at the speeds. Hopefully the combo of Kats speeds and Venirs hard combat boot would take out one of their leadership before the knew about it. Hopefully this would also make the group confused as the 2 landed on the ground with a small slide as inertia took over. Katherine span around to face the others that were scrambling over what happened. This would be too easy.

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 14th February 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th February 2015, 2:13 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] StrongMonster Eccentric Hunters [Katherine and Venir] NormalMonster
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 15th February 2015, 9:44 am

"Woooooh!" Venir screamed as they took off, fear and excitement pumping through her heart. The speed was painful, forcing her neck back as they took off but the pain was nothing compared to thrill coursing through her. As soon as they broke through the clouds Venir was mildly disappointed that the flight had temporarily stopped as Katherine seemed to be looking around. "Drop me off?" The woman asked slightly confused as she often was with Katherine, "I thought that's what we were gonna do in the first place?" At that moment Venir realized that Katherine had released her grip on her, and the pinkette began to fall. "Oh my goddess she actually dropped me!?" The thought was a panicked one as the ground got closer and closer. The first part of the drop wasn't too terrifying, she liked the feeling of weightlessness and the wind against her face. However, her love for the fall wasn't so great as the ground came into view. Just as she was beginning to panic, something or rather someone had grabbed onto her shoulders. Getting yanked painfully up by the shoulders Venir looked up to see her savior, "You came back for me!" The girl blubbered getting teary eyed from the wind or actual emotion it was hard to say.

Venir didn't have long to get emotional as she glanced down at Katherine's words. "Got it!" She struck a cool ninja pose, with one leg out in a kick ready position. Her heeled combat boot connected with the bandits head causing the man to to grunt and hit the ground. "Wooooh! Again!" Venir called out as the two slid to a stop on the ground. The only thing preventing her from going on another joy ride was the presence of the other bandits. The pink haired woman pulled out her marbles the little orbs floating almost ominously around her.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 20th February 2015, 9:35 am

Katherine was just surprised at Venir's reaction to the fact that her only reaction to being dropped was, 'You came back for me' and not 'WHY DID YOU DROP ME?!' This girl was obviously having a few screws loose in her head. Katherine could just facepalm at that very second, but was interrupted by the solid crunching noise of a heeled boot in a guys face. Katherine however had to let go of the girl and rolled in the ground with the woman shielding Venir's body. They rolled 3 times due to momentum and eventually stop. The treasure hunters had trouble figuring out what the heck happened, but started shooting in the Angels general direction. This was going to be fun after all! She pulled out the sword from under her sleeve and unfolded the collapsible blade. No magic would be used, but her weapons and armor on the other hand was a new story.

"Kaaaaaatttthhhhhheeeeerine Wiiiiickfiiiieeeeeelllllddd!"

The angel was just being silly at the moment and being a giant distraction for the partner. She ran up to the people that were now attempting to shoot the angel, but their ammunition could not pierce the armor. Instead they would simply plink off as the angel charged forward to the fist person and stabbed him in the foot. She was not going to kill them despite the capability to do so, but she would stab them a few times. Pulling off the blade she slammed the blade with the blunt flat edge, causing another one of their leaders to be knocked out. Katherine just chuckled for a bit, this was a nice change of pace compared to other jobs. Katherine wondered what her partner would do now though with those marbles of hers.... even though her head is lacking said marbles apparently.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th February 2015, 5:34 pm

Slightly dazed from the rolling Venir watched as Katherine not only quickly recovered but was quick to go on the attack. "She shielded me to!" The pinkette briefly noted before realizing that she was just standing around. "I can't let Kat have all the fun!" She nodded to herself before charging forward as well.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her own battle cry was lame if not lamer than Katherine's. The two women seemed incapable of taking anything seriously or at least not a bunch of bandits. Only a few beats behind Katherine Venir shouted her first command, "Expand!" Two of her marbles increased in size becoming 4 meters in diameter each of them weight roughly fifty pounds. The colossal marbles moved about according to Venir's will smashing into two of the bandits and knocking them towards Katherine who had the sharper weapon, and mind of the two. "I'll keep knockin' em your way!" Venir called with a grin and proceeding to do just that as she used the sheer size and weight of the marbles to knock another bandits towards her fellow pink haired partner. Hearing the clink of a gun getting reloaded behind her, Venir turned her attention to another one of the bandits. "Oh! What have we here?" The man was frantically putting more bullets in his weapon occasionally glancing up at the Eclipse Soul mage.

Finally, he had enough ammunition and cocked the barrel back and aimed right at Venir only.....nothing came out? "Seems like you've got something stuck in there!" Venir grinned as the man turned to look down his barrel which was a bad idea in general. Inside it was a marble that Venir had floated in there effectively stopping any bullets from getting released into the chamber. "Be careful! You'll shoot your eye out kid!" Venir tackled the man, and wrestled the gun out of his grasp. Before turning his weapon on him, "This might hurt a little bit." She grinned using magic to move the marble within the weapon allowing her to pull the trigger and send the little green orb flying rather painfully into the man's abdomen.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 22nd February 2015, 9:12 am

Katherine was enjoying how smoothly this combat was going. Enemies disorientated by the surprise attack that was committed. Katherine enjoyed that the worse part would be over soon, and the treasure hunting would continue! Katherine gripped her sword more tightly as a marble sent a body flying towards her. She spun slightly to the side and slashed the body as it flew by. It was lucky she noticed that or she could have been hit by said heavy body. Katherine bead sweat a bit before proceeding towards the next guy... that was flying towards Katherine at break neck speeds by another marvel. Katherine ducked under that marble with body so the treasure hunters face smacked a tree. In one fluid motion Katherine stabbed that man in the kneecap so he couldn't stand again.

"Well this is-"

That was when the inevitable happened as yet another body smacked Katherine on the side of the face and sent her flying off the mountain. She was not amused by the flinging of bodies at her, but luckily the other body stayed on the mountain as she opened her wings to break her fall. Mary looked at the man as he was getting up and dived at him feet first in a way that his body became a land surfboard. Using momentum, she guided the body into a rock and had him hit it face first. Katherine wiped her hands and dusted herself off as she waited for Venir to finish the last man. It was a surprised what happened when you catch a group offguard and with little warning to defend oneself. Katherine sighed as she leaned against the rock and waited for combat to die off. Katherine was amused at one thing though, there was nothing to stop an angel partnered with a hyperactive crazy girl on coffee.

"And I thought I was the crazy one..."

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 22nd February 2015, 9:41 am

Blissfully unaware of how she had accidentally hit Katherine, Venir was completely focused on the enemy at hand. "Oh no....." The woman frowned realizing that shooting the marble at him perhaps was not a good idea, considering the little green orb was currently lodged in his abdomen. The bandit on the other hand was screaming at her in anger, and demanding that she give him his gun back, something that she clearly could not do. "Sorry about that." Venir frowned aiming the weapon at one kneecap and pulling the trigger, then repeating the process with the other side. "Shhhhhhhhh I know it hurts!" Venir visibly winced at the man's unpleasant reaction to getting show for a second and third time with his own weapon.

"Stop! Have mercy! I'll tell you where all the traps in the ruins are if you just stop!"
    "Traps shmaps we'll be fine. I think it's time for you to go to sleep!" The least the woman could do was put him out of his agony. Using her remaining five regular sized marbles, she zoomed them towards his head knocking him out with ease. With a little bit of magic Venir was able to pull the marble she shot the bandit with out of the wound, the entire process causing her to wrinkle her nose. "Katherine!" She called out finally noticing the woman was done with the other bandits. "Let's go get ourselves some treasure!" After all the enemy treasure hunter leader was unconscious so they had nothing to worry about...right? On top of that it seemed that traps was not a big deal to Venir so she hardly even mentioned the possibility of them to her teammate.

Instead she skipped over to the entrance to the ruins peering inside but not entering quite yet. "Helloooooo anybody home?" Venir called out into the ruins her voice echoing. It appeared her energy was still going as strong as ever. Though already the changes were occurring, her movements were slowing down, the beginnings of fatigue were showing, it was only subtle differences but the inevitable crash as coming. For now at least it seemed her head was still on a caffeine high, though that was probably more of a harmful thing for the dynamic duo.

Jobs:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:11 am