Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Me To The Candy Factory~ (Ebony and Zoe)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Private Take Me To The Candy Factory~ (Ebony and Zoe)

Post by Leapflight 1st January 2015, 8:13 am

"It's so eaaaarly..." The red haired mage complained as she leant on the sliver creature at the bottom of the Guild Hall. There was no one ever here in the mornings; well, not this early anyway.

She squinted her eyes, glaring at her pet as an angry expression formed on her forehead. “Why did you wake me up so eaaarlly Atlas!” She complained, collapsing on his back with a thud. Her pet laughed. The ten meter long space creature had a soft spot for Ebony, nudging her as he helped her onto his back. We just have to wait until Zoe gets here. You invited her remember! I thought you’d be excited. Ebony lifted her head, “Excited about what?” The pet face palmed as he turned around and looked at her. Did you get no sleep yesterday?

You’re going to the candy factory today… With Zoe… Helloooo Ebony are you listening?! The red head yawned loudly, stretching her arms into the air as she leaned back onto his soft feathers. “Oh yeah, we’re going to the candy factory today....Zzz...Candy....” She was still half asleep, easily noticed by her wild hair and half open eyes. “
    Wait. Did you say, Candy Factory? As in Candy?”

She jumped up, her eyes gleaming with excitement as she jumped up and down in the air. “Is that really today? And this early? Yes, the candies await!” She jumped back onto Atlas’s back as she pointed her hand forwards in an ‘attack’ motion. He laughed We still have to wait for Zoe. And how did you attitude change so quickly...  He sighed, You know what, don't answer that question. 

“Oh yeah, Zoe!” The girl whom Ebony had only met a few times, but knew she loved candies almost as much as she did. Who knows, maybe she even likes them more? Ebony smiled, “Today is gonna be amazing! I hope there's gonna be a cake-eating competition, cause I'd so win!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Take Me To The Candy Factory~ (Ebony and Zoe)

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd January 2015, 4:31 am

The excited light blonde skipped over to the Fairy Tail guild hall, a wide grin framing her visage. She couldn't believe that this day had finally arrived; the excitement and anticipation hardly made her get a wink of sleep during the night however, that in no way, made her tired but in fact, she felt quite rejuvenated. After all, today she would be visiting the candy factory; one place where she had always wanted to go to.

"I'm so excited!" Zoe exclaimed as she reached the guild hall and opened its door to glance at a female who was standing at the bottom of the guild hall along with her space pet. These were the two who would be accompanying Zoe today; Ebony and Atlas. She had only met Ebony a few times and did not know her that well but knew that the girl loved candies and cooking a lot. Making her way over to the duo, Zoe approached them as soon as Ebony said, “Today is gonna be amazing! I hope there's gonna be a cake-eating competition, cause I'd so win!”

"Cake-eating competition? That sounds fun! I hope there's one too!" Zoe said as her mind drifted off to the possibility of there being a cake-eating competition. Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked at Ebony and Atlas and gestured towards the door of the guild hall with her right thumb. "Come on, let's leave so we don't get late. The candies await us!"
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 30th January 2015, 4:16 am

"Come on, let's leave so we don't get late. The candies await us!"
    Ebony turned to Zoe, smiling brightly. "It's Zoooooeee!" She jumped off Atlas's back and pounced on her fellow guildmate, hugging her. "I'm so excited about going to the Candy Factory I didn't sleep a wink yesterday!!" She was bouncing up and down like a soccerball.

Atlas laughed in the background walking up behind Ebony and nodding to Zoe. "Sorry about Ebony, Zoe, she'll be fine once she wakes up a bit, and has something to eat for that matter." Atlas smiled at the young mage as he led the way towards the outside of the Guild Entrance.

"Well, I think flying would be the quickest way to the candy factory. So what do ya say?" Ebony asked, looking at Zoe with a bright smile still lingering on her face. She pushed Zoe towards Atlas, picking her up and placing her on his back before jumping on behind her. "Hold on tight, Atlas likes to show off to new friends. Although you should be used to it, having wind magic!" Ebony exclaimed as Atlas jumped into the air, flying forward at lightning fast speeds into the sky. 

Ebony laughed as she threw her hands into the air, feeling the clouds between her fingers. "It'll take us probably around twenty minutes to get there, well, according to my star reading ability. I hope its the same candy factory I went to before... Oh well. I'm sure we'll get there in time~" The red-head looked down to see the great ocean underneath her, a worried expression on her face. "Sooooo.... Zoe..." She looked up at her guildmate with a serious expression, "What's your favourite chocolate?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 6th February 2015, 1:34 pm

At the motion of the hug from her excited, fellow guild mate, the light blonde haired female could not help but giggle. It appeared as though Ebony was just as excited as herself. Well, that was to be expected; after all, both of them were quite big lovers of candy. ‘Neither did I, Ebony.’ Zoe replied to Ebony’s statement not sleeping a wink last night, the same having occurred to her. As her pet Atlas apologized about his owner’s behavior, the blonde couldn’t help but chuckle slightly as she followed him towards the entrance of the guild hall.

‘Flying, eh? Well, that’s one of my favourite things so I’m up for it!’ The female exclaimed as Atlas placed her on his back, excitement fueling her veins. A grin outlined her visage at Ebony’s comment on Atlas liking to show off; well, she wouldn’t mind that at all. The faster they flew, the more she would love it.

Zoe’s eyes were distracted by the sight that loomed beneath them as Ebony spoke of how much time it would take them to reach the candy factory. The sea was indeed quite a mesmerizing sight to witness; especially, from such a distance. Sometimes, the sky showed you the most magnificent sights ever. At her companion’s question of what chocolate Zoe liked, a thoughtful expression over took her features. ‘What chocolate I like, huh? Well, I guess I like milk chocolates the most but I can eat any type of chocolates. All of them are so good; same with candies!’ The female exclaimed, an excited tone rolling off her tongue in waves. ‘What about you, Ebony? What do you like?’

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:20 am