Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Burning Sunny Tower of No Return!(Job: No Interruptions)(Gabirel and Vierorin)

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Burning Sunny Tower of No Return!(Job: No Interruptions)(Gabirel and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 16th December 2014, 5:44 pm

Vierorin was walking along the road towards the famous Mystic Tower, it was a bright and sunny day, as it was always said to be around this tower. Zekkaria had been flying alongside him trying, to gauge how he was doing, Ever since the Quanny Village incident, Vierorin's mood had been up and down depending on if Frircoras was on his mind or not. As it turns out today his mind was very obviously not on that subject today. Vierorin was extremely excited, and nervous at the same time, he had a small hop with each step, all the while adjusting his rune knight uniform.

“Boy, I can see that you are excited, but please don’t make an absolute fool out of yourself in front of the council member on this mission.” As they came to the top of the rise Vierorin looked at Zekkaria, “You know I won’t do that, I will do my best to be on my best behavior!” Vierorin then turned towards the road and saw the tower, which then a thought crossed his mind cause his mind that caused his jaw to drop. A moment later, “Um… Zekkaria… are you certain this is a good idea…” He looked onward at the tall stone tower that loomed in front of them, normally any fire wizard wouldn’t worry about this, but taking into account Vierorin's flames often burn so hot they can easily melt stone, it is rather concerning to have him in a stone tower. “I would trust in the Magic Council’s members decision to bring you along boy, there has to be a good reason for it… unless he hasn’t read your file… Speaking of which, where is he?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

In Progress Re: Burning Sunny Tower of No Return!(Job: No Interruptions)(Gabirel and Vierorin)

Post by Gabriel Anthello 18th December 2014, 3:15 pm

Gabriel was late. A PR man should never be late. But he couldn't help it, he had slept right through his alarm which was obnoxiously loud. He had hardly enough time to slip into his uniform and get to his car in time to go. Fortunately this time he had remembered to inform Fancy Mel of the mission before hand and wasn't stopped at the door this time. So now the council man was riding his magic car along a mountain path up towards the Sunny Tower. Some people would call it stupid for a one handed man to drive a car but Gabriel didn't see the problem, he had lost his arm way before learning to drive and if he magically regained his arm ever it would probably make it harder for him to drive then anything. Thankfully yet again luck was on his side and his arm didn't magically reappear on his arm, as cool as that would have been Gabriel didn't feel like crashing. So he reached the end of the road closest to the tower and hopped out of the car.

Gabriel moved the car off the road and out behind some trees with a quick shove with his one hand. He recalled the rendevuze point and started his nice little jog up the dirt path that proved too small for his automobile. Coming over the rise he saw Vierorin, or who he assumed was Vierorin "Hello there!" he called and ran up to him "You are the Rune Knight Vierorin then?" The council man couldn't help but notice the little flying bug he didn't really have a bug problem, but he couldn't help but think it would be rough for public image to have a defender of justice running around with a trusty insect companion. Because really, a bug? Gabriel thought it bad to judge things by appearances but on the other hand it was his job to judge things by appearances.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:200

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Burning Sunny Tower of No Return!(Job: No Interruptions)(Gabirel and Vierorin)

Post by Vierorin 19th December 2014, 4:49 am

Vierorin turned around as soon as the magic council member ran up to him, he then did his best to stand at attention and said, “Yes Sir, Vierorin Gorak, Reporting for Duty!” Vierorin then relaxed and took a look at the tower again, he then stood there for a moment with a comedic sweat drop on his head, “Um Sir, Are you absolutely Certain that it is a good idea for me to come with you?” He stood there in a moment of silence for a moment when he eventually got lost in his own train of thought, when Suddenly, “Oh Well, no use in worrying when we have a Mission to do!” As he started to walk down the trail again Zekkaria looked at him annoyingly and flew up and landed on his head. She then went on and clamped down onto one of his ears with her pincers.

Vierorin yelped in pain and tried his best to get the little storm elemental bug off his head, “Ow ow ow ow! Zekkaria, what in the world was that for??” Zekkaria pinched down harder for a half a second before releasing her grip, “Why do you always forget what I have taught you boy? You wait on your commanding officer, or the highest ranking person present before acting, you ought to know how dangerous your magic his even in your hands!” Vierorin had raised up a finger in attempted protest but stopped as he tried to think of a counter argument this time, however… he was drawing a blank.

Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 20th December 2014, 5:10 pm

Gabriel nodded and saluted back "Gabriel Anthello. Chief of Public Relations." He was shocked to see Vierorin walk ahead of him without being given some kind of order. Honestly Anthello was a touch revealed, he could use a little informality. Still brand new to his post and he was already feeling cramped by all the rules of the capital. He hoped that was just him being a little green and was really  hoping it was a passing thing. Something told him he wouldn't stay a chairman long if he couldn't adapt to the red tape life. Regardless he followed after Vierorin asking "You seem concerned about your selection for this mission. Is there a particular reason for your concern?" Gabriel doing his homework had informed him that the kid had some destructive juice which did make him hesitate about bringing him on a mission that would be mostly indoors. However it didn't seem enough to merit finding another candidate, he himself had a tendency to blow things up anyway. It wasn't a matter of if you destroyed things anyway, it was about how you did it.

Honestly he was more broadsided when he realized the bug was talking "Oh excuse me. But may I inquire if you are talking to a bug?" Sure Gabriel had seen his share of talking animals and what not. But a bug? It really made Gabriel wonder how he missed that in Vierorin's file if it was in there at all in the first place. "I mean nothing wrong with a talking bug. I just haven't seen one despite all my experiences." Gabriel took note of the tower's now close location and let his magic start warming up, anything could go down once they got there. Anything from mind control to really convincing religious scripts. Either way it made people do crazy things and the last thing the Magic Council needed was their Chief of Public Relations running around praising the sun in public. He would need to be very much on guard for the entire time.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 21st December 2014, 12:49 pm

Vierorin looked at Gabriel when he had asked his question about Vierorins Concern, however before he could say something Zekkaria spoke up, “First off councilman, I am no bug, trusting your status you should already know that I am a Storm Elemental by your kinds way of classifying things. As for Vierorin, the idea of having him in an enclosed combat scenario can be very troublesome to one’s health, I hope you have brought at least some kind of gear resistant to intense heat.” Vierorin then went to grab Zekkaria and pull her away from the councilman, “Please forgive her, she doesn’t take kindly to those who don’t do their jobs in her eyes- Yeouch!” He then let go of the storm elemental when she zapped him for saying what he did.

“I don’t want you to protect me boy, you should be aware of your own safety.” Vierorin nodded at her, and then turned to the councilman, studying the one armed man, “I will apologize in advance for any unnecessary damage I may cause, to you or the structure itself.” Vierorin then stood there for a moment, I just hope he… doesn’t show himself… Ms. Mel will probably have my head if anything were to happen to Sir Gabriel… Vierorin then turned towards the tower, seeing the stone walls gently reflecting the light of the sun above was truly mysterious, he then turned towards the councilman again and said, “So Councilman, what is your orders to continue?” Vierorin hoped the mission will go smoothly , or else it might cause a public relations disaster…

Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 23rd December 2014, 12:09 pm

Gabriel laughed "Right storm elemental. My apologies. I can't seem to go a day without stepping over some little red tape. In my little province where I got my start before coming here all you needed for public relations was have a bit of tact and speak clearly. Now here I am in the big city memorizing titles and proper terms like nobodies business." He shrugged, just two different worlds one that he was still learning to move around in. Moving to the more material problem Gabriel addressed his close combat issues "If possible we won't need to do much fighting. As things are this could be nothing more then a cult. Which really isn't a crime. I think one of the worst things we can expect is some form of mind control."

Reaching the front door Gabriel explained his reason for choosing Vierorin "I was just preparing for the worst case scenario by bringing you. Mind control is normally controlled by a single person or an object. I'm plenty capable of subduing a person however as mind control objects can be large I deemed your destructive potential a viable asset." He was about to knock on the door "Alright are you ready to solve this mystery?"

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 24th December 2014, 9:35 am

Vierorin chuckled uncomfortably when Gabriel had said the reason behind him choosing Vierorin, If only he knew how destructive my magic actually is… but I can’t complain I guess… destroying is one thing I am good at… although not the best trait to have as a Rune Knight, He then heard what the councilman has said next and watched as he went to knock on the door. “Yes Sir, I will do my best to help resolve the issue, although Zekkaria may be a little more helpful in diplomacy.” Zekkaria landed on Vierorin’s head and nodded a bit as she sat down to best hide herself as a weird hat. Doesn’t she know that disguise never really works…?

He heard as the councilman knocked on the doors, the echoing within the tower from the knocks, he then heard movement and people talking from within the tower and a moment later, the door was opened. A older gentleman in red flamboyant robes stood in the door way, staring at the two visitors with almost a distant look in his eyes, “Welcome to the Tower of the Sun, is there anything I can do to help you two travelers…?” Vierorin stood there as he waited for the councilman to address them first, however he was concerned with how distant the gentleman’s eyes were, as well as the fact he didn’t seem to recognize that the two Visitors were a Rune Knight and a Councilman from Era, Something is definitely off here…. But what…?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th December 2014, 9:35 am

The member 'Vierorin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Burning Sunny Tower of No Return!(Job: No Interruptions)(Gabirel and Vierorin) StrongMonster
    Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 30th December 2014, 8:44 pm

Gabriel took to memory Vierorin's response and knocked on the door. He waited patiently as noises from inside indicated that there was someone coming. In the next few moments anything could happen, he could be attacked, he could have a holy text thrown at him, heck he could be shot in the face by a bolt of dark energy from the unholy rifle of an elderitch horrorterror. The latter was highly unlikely but Gabriel had an active imagination. He was relieved to be greeted by a normal enough human even if he was a curious looking character. It was immediately apparent that there was something off in this man's noggin. However the mental health of some aged chap in some tower was not his business, it was a missing girl so Gabriel got right to the point "I am Chair Man Gabriel Anthello. Chief of Public Relations for the Magic Council of Fiore. We are here looking for a Sonya Versalious. Her parents are worried for her."

The man gave Gabriel a distant look "You carry many titles greeter of ants." The council man blinked "Excuse me we are on official business sir. Would you be so kind as to help us locate Sonya." "But of course greeter of ants. Sonya is one of our most prestigious members. To come to us at such a young age is uncommon, I am grateful we were able to shelter he from the tragedy she faced." Gabriel paused "Pardon me? What tragedy do you mean?" The man turned his head "I figured you would know since you are looking for her. She lived in Era before coming to us. The girl has not even spoken to us of her parents, we assumed they had perished in the incident." This was some information Gabriel really wished he had when they started he gave Vierorin a look trying to communicate that something was afoot "Well sir we can assure you that her parents are alive and well living in Magnolia. They must have survived and moved."

This was all enough to giver Gabriel pause. Why was a girl from Era who had been at the tower before the Acnologia Incident exchanging letters with people living in Magnolia? It seemed they were walking into a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Missions Completed

D- 1 (25 exp)
    C- 0
    B- 0
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 2nd January 2015, 7:51 am

Vierorin stood there listening to the councilman exchange words with the clergyman of the tower. Getting more and more confused by the second all the while trying not to break out in laughter from the mistaken title the councilman had been given. Zekkaria opened up one set of her eyes curiously, Vierorin however furrowed his brow when the councilman gave him a look telling him something was off. We ourselves received a request from her parents to find their daughter and return her to them safely… this story of them thinking that her parents were dead doesn’t make sense… Why wouldn’t she talk about them… especially if she has been send letters to them personally… or is she…? Vierorin then looked at the councilman and then bowed his head a little in apology for speaking without permission.

“I am Vierorin Gorak, Rune Knight of the 51st Defensive Legion Platoon, Sorry for the Interruption but is there any way we can see Ms. Sonya?” The elderly gentleman paused and looked at Vierorin and remained silent for a long long moment, before finally responding, “I apologize, Young man of Daft, Sonya is currently busy studying the holy scriptures on the Fourty eighth floor, so there is no way you or Greeter of Ants can see her.” Vierorin raised his eyebrow at the level of detail the elderly man had just said about Sonyas location, If he is in charge of Guarding the door… how would he know what is going on at this very moment on the forty eighth floor… something is off but what…?

Gabriel Anthello
    Gabriel Anthello

Player 

Post by Gabriel Anthello 4th January 2015, 11:34 am

The council man had heard enough. Fortunately Fiore didn't possess very strong religious toleration policies, especially for ones that holed them selves up in towers and didn't let children speak to their parents. Gabriel adjusted his glasses and pulled the job request from his inside jacket pocket and showed it to man "I apologize sir but we will be bringing Sonya back with us. She is not yet a legal adult and her parents have requested her safe return. Now while I would like to respect your cultures, beliefs and traditions this is the law, bring Sonya to us now." It seemed Anthello had struck a cord with the strange old coot "Even the law burns in the fire of the sun." Gabriel really didn't want this to become a fight but diplomacy was going poorly so far "That won't be necessary sir. Just take us to the girl and we will be out of your hair. This does not need to be difficult." There was a pause "But of course greeter of ants. I apologize you are right. Please come in and have a seat." Gabriel nodded and smiled "Thank you."

Anthello wasn't dumb but his guy clearly mistook him from some kind of stupid. This was clearly a trap and knowing that he went in completely willingly. Gabriel knew they needed inside even if it meant they were going to get attacked by sun praising lunatics at any moment he could only hope he was as good at fighting as he thought he was. The clergyman walked inside beckoning them to follow before taking a step forward Gabriel whispered to Vierorin "Do not drink, eat or stare at anything. If you see a suspicious pattern or weird glow avert your eyes." It was really all the time he had to communicate without looking too suspicious. That little warning against brainwashing done he stepped into the tower of no return.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 8th January 2015, 4:14 pm

Vierorin quietly nodded at the councilman’s orders and quietly followed inside keeping a close eye on all he could, however the words the clergyman had spoken, The Law burning… by the power of the sun…? heh there are worse things to be burned by… far worse things… like him… Vierorin walked in and was shocked to see what was inside. A golden brown rock interior with various runes etched everywhere with a circular area in the middle of the room. He saw there was only one other clergyman in there as well, his stare as distant as the firsts.

The Clergy man step right into the middle of the circular area and motioned for Gabriel and Vierorin to stand next to him, “Please stand on this Platform greeter of ants and Young Man of Daft, it will teleport us to the Fourty Eighth floor where you will meet Sonya." Vierorin stopped when he said that and cast a side glance towards the councilman. He then saw the other clergyman get behind them, he subtly cupped his right hand and waited for the councilmans call, if things were to get ugly he was ready to engage. He was unsure of the current situation it seems they were now being pressured to comply when at first they were being told to leave. Something is up… but I don’t think they are taking us to Sonya… instead a possibly more unfavorable situation… Why does it always resort to fighting… I mean I am a walking fire hazard for heavens sakes!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:11 pm