Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir)

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

In Progress Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir)

Post by Felicity Vrago 9th December 2014, 11:18 pm

It was a beautiful day at Eclipse Soul with a happy sun to warm off all the cold snow in the environment. This was a day to take out a new team member and bring her out on the joys of doing a job. So with a skip a hum Katherine approached Venir's room and wanted to surprise her with possible teamwork. So she opened the door and noticed nobody was there, but heard a shower going off. This caused Katherine to smile and approach the door to the shower and opened. Her shadows forming on Venir's curtain that appeared too be some kind of serial killer waiting to murder her in the  shower. Katherine did not say a word as she approached the curtain with a dedicated purpose in her silent step. She then opened the curtain really fast in one swift action and said, "Hello dear, I have a job that I would like to take you on. Will you be available to come with me?~" She smiled with a very cheeky grin and a chuckle in her voice. She had no shame at being in the nude or admiring other aesthetic features of others. Katherine just liked pretty people and Venir would definitely classify as "cute."

"Of course after you finish that shower dear.~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) P5l7Dxp
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir)

Post by Mistress Venir 10th December 2014, 5:41 pm

The female mage wasn't usually an early riser but today she had gotten up early for no apparent reason other than to shower. Her last mission had left more than a little dirt and grime on her but she was to tired the night before to shower. Besides it had been a while since she had warm running water and indoor plumbing. Though the sound of water hitting the tiles made the room less quiet it still wasn't to Venir's tastes. In order to combat the silence, Venir sang rather loudly and off tune."Scrub-a-dub-dub! I'm in the tub..." Venir paused, "Actually I'm in a shower. I have power! Gotta be clean! So I won't be mean.... Like Alyia-"Venir froze as she scrubbed her soaking pink hair clean. She had spotted a rather ominous looking shadow behind her curtain and before she could think of how to respond the shower curtain was opened.

The pinkette simply stayed frozen with her hands still entangled in her hair. Having no general sense of modesty or embarrassment, Venir made no move to cover herself up. She was so statue like that only movement on her was from rivulets of water and little bubbles of shampoo rinsing out of her hair, snaking their way down her body to slightly cover some of her vital parts with bubbles. It took a moment but her soft green gaze finally widened as she realized who it was and what she was saying. "Katherine?"She gasped, "You wanna take me on a mission?"She seemed almost shocked. Childlike excitement quickly replaced shock, "You mean it!? You're not messing with me right?"Not paying much attention to her nude state she actually threw herself at the other pinkette. "I'm so excited you have no idea!"She squealed before taking a step back and nearly slipping before regaining her balance. A large wet body print of Venir could be seen on Katherine but Venir didn't seem to notice or have the sense to apologize. "Don't you worry! I'll be ready before you can change your mind!"With a grin of a madman, Venir quickly shut the shower curtains to hurry up and finish.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th December 2014, 9:06 pm

Katherine was naked hugged by a crazy which may have caught her slightly by surprise as she fell backwards and flat on her butt. And then the wait made her land flat on her back, the only girl that ever did that to her would be Karina Akuma. There was a slight chuckle as Katherine was released from the vice grip, but was sopping wet now. This slightly annoyed Katherine, but left her no choice but to do what most sane people wouldn't. Strip completely butt naked and hang all her clothes to the ledge of the window to dry. Katherine was not afraid to show off her body, she admired the work of perfection of this human body.

She then laid on Venir's bed as she waited the clothes to dry, asking questions. "So Venir. What is your story dear. What exactly brought you to Eclipse Soul? You seem more of a party happy girl than an emo looking for redemption and wearing black makeup. Don't tell me you secretly write bad poetry!" Katherine joked and teased as she waited on Venir to be ready. However her clothes being wet would pose a problem. Oh well it wouldn't be the first time she spent a day nude.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th December 2014, 9:54 pm

Venir had taken to humming in the shower as she quickly tried to finish up. She was just stepping out of the shower when she heard Katherine's question and had to pause to think about it. "What is my story?"She asked herself quietly, as if she had to remember it. "Hey don't knock my poetry before you've even read it!"Venir teased as she began to dry herself off. "Well I was in the circus for most of my life. Performing with..."Family,"Some people."By now the pinkette had put on her standard bikini. "Then I....."She struggled once more to recall what had lead her to leaving the circus and becoming a mage.

"Became a mage! Then joined this guild of course!"She stepped out of the bathroom, her soaking pink hair dripping down her her back, little droplets of water curving their way down toned tanned skin and strange pink markings. Soft green eyes flickered to the naked woman on her bed causing her to remember that she had to uphold her half of the conversation. "What about your story?"She asked as she began to quickly braid her still wet hair. While listening for what Katherine had to say, Venir continued to get ready. With her wet hair braided and feathers added, all Venir did was throw on her boots, gloves, and of course pull her marbles out of a box she kept them in. She turned to her leader with a childish grin, "I'm ready!" The female mage didn't seem phased in the slightest about Katherine's state of dress. Venirs entire sense of right and wrong came from magazines and she had yet to read one that said what Katherine was doing was wrong.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 19th December 2014, 11:31 am

Katherine looked as Venir dressed up in what seems to be a Bikini and barely anything else. This was an interesting choice of clothing, but there was little that could be said with Katherines which were hanging and all wet. Katherine then looked at Venir and then the clothes and shrugged before stepping outside her room as if this were the most natural thing in the world. Katherine simply said, "Oh interesting, never been to a modern circus before. Although dear there nothing to be afraid of calling the people you love family. Although this is first time I have heard of people running from the circus.~" Katherine merely said this due to the pause in the conversation.

Katherine then proceeded down the guild hall, but by now they should be used to Katherine's mildly insane tactics. There would be some stares, but nothing new said to her as she walked out the door. Katherine replied, "As for me? I am just a simple little of Angel of Chaos watching over you all and making sure things don't get too out of control. Its natural that life is chaotic after all with all the twists and turns involved. So when are you introducing me to your room mates?~"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st December 2014, 5:26 pm

Quick to drop the conversation about the circus and her previous life in general Venir listened intently to Katherine. Most of it seemed to go right over Venir's head or rather she interpreted it wrong. "So you're like our Guardian Angel!" Venir beamed seemingly excited at the thought of having a guardian angel. She had always dreamed of having some higher up being looking out for her and who knew it'd be Katherine. There was nothing Katherine could say that would change Venir's mind at this point, she had more or less convinced herself that Katherine was Eclipe Soul's Guardian Angel or Fairy God Mother or, "A Guardian Angel of fun and.....Fun...Fun Jobs!"Venir nodded to herself. 

She glanced over at Katherine still unphased by her lack of clothes as they strolled through the guild. "Room mates?" She tilted her head, "Wait! I have room mates!?" Someone else sharing a room with her? That would be crazy fun but....That would also mean they would be far to close for Venir's liking. Venir was hardly in her room so it was quite possible that she had never encountered her room mate before. By now the two pink haired mages had passed through the main hall of the guild earning quite a few stares and bloody noses. Still worried about a roommate Venir almost walked right into the guild doors. "Oh yeah mission! Where are we going exactly? Wait...What are we doing as well?"There wasn't anything or anywhere that Venir wasn't willing to do or go to, she was just more or less curious.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 28th December 2014, 3:16 am

Katherine hummed a merry little tune as she walked out of the guild and to the open world outside. Katherine was amused by being called a Guardian Angel despite being so far from the truth. She was kind of the opposite really... "Think more of an avenging Angel dear. I prefer attacking and destroying my enemies instead of protecting people..." Katherine hummed slightly as she proceeded down the road and into the close by Spooky Forest. She guess that she could have given the job description a while back, but the people on the road staring at the 2 barely dressed women was funny. Just the gapes and wide eyes were too precious!

"Our job is to remove the pestilence of Vulcans that are infesting the woods and causing trouble for the nearby locals. It is also not too far from here to be honest."

Katherine stopped at the edge of the forest, staring at the darkness within she simply looked at the trees and Venir back before laughing. This was such a dark and gloomy place that Katherine felt that this was out of a bad novel. Small wonder why Savage Skull lived there. Composing herself, she looked at Venir.

"So want to see some beaten up Vulcans?"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th December 2014, 10:41 am

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Attacking and destroying is fun to!" Venir nodded to herself because to her battling was often just as fun as anything else she could conjure up to do. After a few moments she spoke again, "Then that means your new title would be like....."She paused again this time you could almost see the gears turning in her head as she tried to figure what exactly to label Katherine as. "Okay I got it! Get this!" She leaped in to Katherine's path but proceeded to walk backwards so the two could keep moving. "You're a Guardian angel of Fun and Fun Jobs and awesome attacking and BATTLES!" The title was a long one and it was quite a mouthful but the pinkette seemed really excited and proud of it. She turned around and to face forwards before stopping suddenly and realizing that they were in a rather dark forest.

"I say....One might even call this forest a...A spooky forest." It appeared that she did not know the name of the actual forest they were in. "Wait see some beaten up Vulcans? I thought we had to beat them up?" She seemed incredibly confused and if that wasn't apparent Venir made sure it was, "I'm totally lost here Katherine. Unless don't tell me. We're not supposed to fight them? We're just supposed to get rid of the bodies!"

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th January 2015, 11:08 pm

"Oh we are hear to fight, defeat and celebrate our victory afterwards dear. A job wouldn't be fun any other way."

Soon the forest was rumbling from the sheer numer of weight of the Vulcans that attack. They were reproducing like rats in this forest and now because of their charging march to the close by village they were going to attack and take all their food. Not if Katherine could help it! She stepped forward as all the civilians locked doors and stayed inside. They were scared of their lives as they cowered and hid. Not Katherine however as she stood in front of everyone, sword drawn as she made her epic battle speech.

"There may be many important battles after this one, but I want to say that I have complete trust in all one of you. This will be a battle to be told in the history books. Will they know of our bravery? Yes, today it shall be known as a day to celebrate. An age of freedom! And let it be known that 2 Eclipse Soul members fought with their lives to defend them all! We shall not run or retreat! We will live to tell this story to our kids and grandkids. Now ready yourself woman and hold the line!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2015, 11:08 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) NormalMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) StrongMonster Vulcans are dangerous creatures (Kat/Venir) WeakMonster
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th January 2015, 11:23 pm

"Oh we are hear to fight, defeat and celebrate our victory afterwards dear. A job wouldn't be fun any other way."

Venir was feeling pretty excited after hearing those words from Katherine. Especially the celebration part because if there was one thing Venir loves it was a celebration. She was so excited that she was smiling, and bouncing up and down. "Wait a minute. I'm not bouncing up and down." Venir was in fact not bouncing up and down, rather the earth was moving beneath her feet. To be more accurate the earth was actually rumbling. As soon as Venir spotted the massive horde of Vulcans that were approaching her and Katherine, Venir's smile dropped. A look of complete and utter horror had replaced her once happy expression. Then Katherine began to monologue. Wide green eyes turned to look at Katherine in complete disbelief. Venir was pretty sure it was supposed to be motivating but right now she felt like Katherine was giving them a eulogy and they weren't even dead....yet. None the less the pink haired woman braced herself.

"Tell this tale to our kids and grand kids?"Venir cried out as the herd of vulcans got closer. "You already have a grandkid!" With that Venir tossed out her 8 marbles. "Expand!" Two of the marbles expanded out to 4 meters in diameter, both of which were placed in front of her acting as a shield of sorts.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th January 2015, 11:39 pm

Katherine was laughing the whole way as she stood further ahead to the bridge and yelled out to the Vulcans in an epic heroic sounding voice against the wave of Vulcans. There was no hesitation in her eyes, but that awesome glimpse of mischief as she walked to the end of the bridge yelling.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Just as Venirs balls came out for everyone to see. A dark cloud formed overhead and rained down from the heavens 50 times on the Vulcans. Venir was protected from her tattoo as she watched each and every one of the vulcans get zapped. Frying by the electricity until there was nothing left of them. Katherine looked at Venir with a smile as she started to say, "This was a grand victory-" Katherine walked to Venir as she talked, people leaving the house to congratulate the people that saved them from the onslaught. Katherine however suddenly walked through Venir and it was then it would dawn on her...

...Katherine was never there. It was all a mirage Katherine put up that only Venir could see. As the Mirage dissipated it said, "-For you dear. After all you just single handedly just took out an entire wave of Vulcans and saved the city by yourself.~"

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th January 2015, 11:53 pm

"Wait Katherine no! You'll die!" Venir reached out a hand as if it would somehow stop Katherine. Before she could even think to take a step forward, lightning shot down from the sky. For a brief moment she thought she was going to get hit until she glanced at her guild tattoo. "It's protecting me?" By the time she looked from her tattoo and back to where the horde of vulcans had been, they were all gone.

"Katherine you did it!" Venir cheered as she ran towards her team mate who was speaking of victory. Just as Venir was about to throw her arms around the other woman to give her a hug, Katherine simply passed right through Venir. Her first thought was that Katherine had died and became a ghost but then she heard her team mate's words. "Wait....No way...Katherine you didn't!" Venir turned only to see mirage Katherine disappear and a sudden mob of townspeople run at her. Next thing Venir knew she was being lifted up by them. They screamed and shouted and called her a hero and all Venir could do was bask in the lime light, feeling much like how she used to back in the circus after a great performance. Venir couldn't help but smile, not her silly lope-sided grin but her genuine smile. She quickly wiped away at her eyes not wanting anyone to see, the tiny tears of joy. After a while the crowd let Venir down but continued to praise her. Venir basked in it for a while longer before she decided that she need to find Katherine, she needed to thank her guardian angel of course!

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 12th January 2015, 2:54 am

Katherine was in fact still in the village that they were supposed to protect. She just simply saw the most splendid little cafe that she just had to visit while the Vulcans attacked. It was just so quaint that she simply left behind a mirage while continuing the conversation as per normal. It was all in good fun after all, the villagers would not know the difference and the glory did not need to be placed in Kat's hands. It was time for humans to take the glory and rise up as heroes. So she watched at a decent distance and ordered tea. She would keep an eye on Venir, but the amount of Vulcans certainly did surprise her.

Only time would tell...
    Venir would approach her as Katherine smiled cheekishly, sliding a plate of cakes. Katherine simply said, "And now your a hero of a small village. How does it feel slayer of Vulcans and saver of lives?" Katherine sipped her tea and simply waited for the girl to answer. That was the way the world worked, acts of heroism turn to legends and thus get exaggerated with age. How would they tell this story for ages to come?

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 12th January 2015, 8:31 pm

After much effort Venir broke free from the crowd and made her way into the town. The people tagged along after her singing praise along the way, promising to pass this story down for generations. Venir accepted the praise with a blush and a bashful smile. She had never been called a hero before and no one had ever looked up to her like this before either. It was a new and rather happy feeling for the pinkette. Venir was about to get sucked back up into the crowd of people when she spotted another head of pink hair not to far off. Only knowing one other pink haired woman Venir quickly apologized to the crowd before dashing off to the cafe.

The pink haired woman at the cafe was indeed Katherine as Venir had originally thought. Her team mate simply sat there with a cheeky smile, cup of tea, and plate of cake. The cake caught Venir's eye but she shook her head reminding herself as to why she had come over there in the first place. "How does it feel?" Venir couldn't contain her smile. "Like everything I'd ever dreamed of and so much more. Katherine I...." How could Venir ever repay her team mate for this? "I....Thank you!" She squealed and tossed herself at Katherine giving the woman a big hug and a peck on the cheek for good measure.

Jobs:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 13th January 2015, 8:46 pm

Katherine cheekily laughed a bit at Venir as she made the comment given to her. Well she felt in the very least accomplished for her actions. Katherine sipped some tea and was met with a hug. This caused no big emotional reaction from Katherine. Despite the emotions she showed, the eyes would say it all. They were dead, as if the emotions she used to have were locked away and gone. However Katherine did respond with a smile regardless and hugged Venir back, but there was just no comforting spark most angels gave. This was the spark that she lost until she got it back from her.

After a while though, the mob would return though and the tea she was drinking would be spilled to the giant stampede. So Katherine playfully pushed her back into the crowd so that they carried Venir away. Katherine finished her cup and started walking away to collect the reward for a job well done, even if the village would have to clean the carcasses of the Vulcans. Katherine chuckled slightly and continued on her way. This would be interesting to see how Venir would pull through out of all of this....

"Humans need their heroes after all."

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:15 am