Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC]

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Empty Burning Down the Woods [open, NC]

Post by Strawberry 7th December 2014, 1:50 am

Nuria sits in the woods, seeing as it is nighttime and she glows orange brightly. The bugs seemed attracted to her but they all died as they came in contact with her. Laughing, Nuria just lays against a tree, setting the grass around her on fire and the tree also quickly catches flame. "Ah..." she says, feeling the warmth and heat increase. "Much better..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] NaomiSig
    Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu : The Void Dragon
    Guild : Unaffiliated
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Striker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Empty Re: Burning Down the Woods [open, NC]

Post by Lucas Rodgers 7th December 2014, 2:07 am

Lucas runs through the forest out at his top speed training his body through his routine rigorous workout when he stop as he smells the scent of smoke in the air. He starts looking for the origin when he spots the glow of the fire not then maybe a 50 meters out from where he stands, and upon further staring that the flames he notices Nuria's fiery figure believing it to be a girl trapped in the fire the monk races to the girl to aid.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Lucas_13

:: Charcter :: Magic ::

Battle Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 7th December 2014, 2:14 am

"Huh?" Nuria sees a strange man running towards her. "What's up? Something wrong?" She stands up, leaning against the same tree as smoke goes off of her fiery hair and the tree trunk gets black with char. She folded her Arms, as another bug flies onto her and dies immediately.

Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 7th December 2014, 2:24 am

Lucas stops in his tracks as he approaches the girl now noticing she isn't trapped in the fire but rather is the fire itself, "Uh huh?, well that's interesting." As the girl asks, "What's up? Something wrong?" He merely replies with, "Oh no, I though you were someone in distress, but rather you seem to be a young fire spirit of some sort. That's very interesting." He starts looking over her examining and studying her. "One of your kind is certainly a beautiful creature for someone of my worth to meet up with, and such a rarity as well."

Battle Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 7th December 2014, 2:33 am

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? You're gonna treat me like I'm some rare specimen and you've never seen a fire spirit before? I'm now going to be some test monkey or somethin!!!? You want a fire spirit test monkey go to a volcano or something..." Nuria was quick to make assumptions, even if they were stupid. She sat back down against the tree, which was now completely on fire and just pulled out a little grass and watch it immediately burn in her hands.

Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 7th December 2014, 2:44 am

The man shakes his head and smiles, "Oh no, I never meant it like that, I was merely stating how you were beautiful, and how I as just a common traveler am honored to meet you." He reaches a hand out as if he'd like to shake her's. "Name's Lucas, what might your's be?" He shuffles around a bit closer to her attempting to avoid the flames although he is sweating a bit form the heat.

Battle Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 7th December 2014, 2:53 am

"Thanks for the compliment. And my name is Nuria by the way..." Nuria feels embarrased for jumping to such a silly conclusion so early. She then realizes he was holding out his hand. She took his hand which made the sound of eggs in a pot, that "tsss" sound was made and smoke rose.

Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 7th December 2014, 3:05 am

Barring through the slight pain in his hand after the handshake he shakes his hand in the air a bit though it appears to be generally unharmed for the most part, "Well isn't that a lovely name, but what are you doing all the way out here all on your own?" He walks over and sits next to her and moves a few burning ashes and other bits aside.

Battle Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 7th December 2014, 8:32 am

Nuria seemed shocked with the question. "I dunno. Its the only place that i will not harm anyone if i burn it down." Thinking about what she just said, she went over to another tree and put her hands to the trunk, as flame started going up that tree as well.

Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 8th December 2014, 2:39 pm

"Ah I see." He takes a moment to think looking around to survey the surrounding area. He then looks at the girl, "I don't think I would be hurt to bad if you were with me." He stands up and walks up to her and reaches a hand out to place on her shoulder, he pauses but only for moment after set his hand on her shoulder a sizzling sound can be heard and his eyes tear up just a little, "See it's not so bad."

Battle Theme:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 6:40 am

Nuria slapped Lucas' hand away. "I dont like to be touched. And whether I burn you or not isnt my problem, its clear you dislike the pain. And trust me i like to hurt people, I like doing it a lot. I just burn down random forests sometimes and i think people dont deserve to suffer over that.
    "
    Nuria closed her eyes became completely orange, pupil and otherwise. She threw down her hand and it became a blade of fire, and she used this blade to cut a tree down with just a few slices. After the tree was cut down she sat on it, instantly setting it on fire.

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 11th December 2014, 7:17 am

Mary was now investigating a certain possible fire incident that was occuring in the Spooky Forest. This was certainly not a place that Mary wanted to be in. However as a Rune Knight she had a job to do and thus trudged along down the road. She eventually came upon a scene of a tree cut down and starting to burn. The scene was fairly interesting if not a bit confusing. Fire magic or was this something else. Mary sighed as she said, "Mary Mahoney, Rune Knight. There was individuals from a nearby town claiming smoke coming from over here. Please tell me this is just a happy little campfire and not an attempt to burn the whole forest down." Mary was composed, but slightly worried. She would rather not arrest anyone if possible.

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] 2h6tu1v
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 7:25 am

Nuria sighed, a goody two shoes to the rescue. She turned to the knight, and stood up. "Here is what I have to say. One: I dont care about your Rune Knight status. Two: Do I look like a "happy campfire?" Three: I can burn down whatever I like, fire is fire. When you can stop fire from burning stuff let me know, then I will stop burning down forests k little miss? I always hate people who try to be heroes." Nuria scoffed, then as if to mock Mary she stood up and off the tree she cut down, eyes still completely orange and hand still a blade of fire, and cut down another tree within seconds, and then just stood on it as the tree started burning immediately. "Oops, Im sorry little missy, am I burning this tree? ITS WHAT I DO!!!" Nuria laughed, and sat down on the tree and ignited the grass around her.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 11th December 2014, 7:41 am

"Was wondering what was causing all the smoke." said a voice from the shadows. A white haired man was leaning against a nearby tree before he slowly stood up and looked at the gathered group. "Personally speaking, I don't mind a little forest clearing. Too many damned bugs and stuff." he said before giving a little bow of his head in greeting.

"Sorry, we're doing the whole introduction trope. Name's Za'cha." said the Ex-Quip mage, frowning a little in Mary's direction. "She has one of us." said Death's Scythe in his mind, Pride also peering at the girl. "There is something off about this Rune Knight girl... Can't put my finger on it." the Dark Celestial Spirit said within their shared headspace.

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 12th December 2014, 12:29 am

Hiro sniffed the air from his drowsy, semi-sentient, half awake state. Something was burning. The smell of burning wood mixed in with burning flesh. Who the hell’s barbequing in the middle of a hostile wood? Hiro thought as his eyes slowly drifted open. “Huh?”

Hiro looked around the tree he was napping in as he collected his thoughts. The tree was on fire. That explained the burning wood. Hiro also felt a weird pain in his bum as he looked down to realize his butt was also on fire as he quickly returned to sentience in a burst of rage and anger with a roar as blue flames engulfed him and the tree, replacing the red flames that were slowly ravaging the forest. They were doing more than simply replacing the red blaze, no they were doing much more than that. If one looked closely enough you could see that his blue flames were burning the red flames like they were chunks of wood instead of more flames. Such is the devils inferno which engulfs everything without discrimination and destroys it all, leaving only a pale blue light in the resulting darkness in its place.

Hiro jumped out of the burning tree and landed on the ground to figure out what was going on. The half devil looked around to see the possessed kid. Hey Za,” Hiro muttered through sharp teeth, his tail lashing about in his fury. “Would you mind explaining to me what’s going on here?” He was angry for one reason and one reason alone. No it wasn’t that his sleep was interrupted. That would be irritating and enough to anger him but not enough to make him show his satanic form. It was that his butt was burned, and there was a huge hole in his pants exposing him bum as he mooned the world.

_______
    word count: 309

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 14th December 2014, 7:58 pm

Mary sighed and was about to summon a Celestial spirit to deal with the new fire. Her eyes just ever slightly annoyed in their look as she jingled her keys that she wore as a bracelet of sorts. She was however feeling that this was going to be a start of a new shitstorm. Mary just sighed, "Look honestly I don't care if you are burning down an area of a forest because you were doing a job, because it can written off as accidental. I can understand if you were doing it in self defense. If you are however burning the forest randomly, then you can get someone hurt for being at wrong place at wrong time." Mary spoke in a very non-chalant manner as this did not even phase her. As Conquest told her, do not show any emotions, weaknesses or tactics to possible enemies. She did hear however whispers in her ear.

"This Za'cha is a very Dark person. Can't you smell it? Death surrounds that boy and he in turn serves. It will be interesting to see what he intends to do."

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 15th December 2014, 6:04 pm

Nuria sighed. Great, more people. She didnt care about the flames trying to "eat" her own flame and just turned to the one known as "Za." "Hey look. I dont need your pity, I can deal with my own problems alone k?" She ignored the one who's butt was exposed, not caring at all as she turned back to the rune knight. "Do you think I'm scared of a few little keys? Oh please, I hate goodie-goodies, and you arent making my view any different right now." Nuria stepped back as her body was engulved in fire, making a large circle of black and charred grass all around her, and when it cleared Nuria was wearing something different. She had an orange pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt, without shoes. She then started to climb up another tree, burning it as she continued upward and finally she rested on a high-up branch, and her hair ignited the leaves which mostly burst into flames as well. "Whoops, my bad." Nuria said sarcastically with a laugh, then summoned a small fireball in her hands and threw it at another tree.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 15th December 2014, 6:47 pm

Za'cha turned his gaze to Hiro, smirking a little at the half-devil's current situation. "Well, you're getting a draft cus it seems we've got a Fire Elemental living next door to us right now." he said, his ears catching the jingle of metal coming from the Rune Knight. He looked towards her and sighed a little. "And we've got ourselves a Rune Knight who's a Summoner." said the white haired male before regarding the Elemental. "Wasn't going for the pity routine, was just being a gentleman." he said before blinking as she created a new set of clothes for herself.

He let out a slow whistle. "That's pretty impressive actually. Not many mages can generate clothing from sheer will, and even fewer elementals can do it from my understanding." he said before he looked back to the Rune Knight. "So... you going to just stand there all day or something?" he asked, Pride and Tessa eyeing the girl, trying to figure out who and what she was. Pride slowly grumbled. "She's a parasite." he said within their shared mind, Za'cha raising an eyebrow and glancing at the Dark Spirit of Sin. "Explain?" he asked. "A Spirit that likes to style itself as a "Dark Queen", when in fact its little more than a parasite that ensnares other spirits and infesting them with its will. Can turn humans into its spiritual slaves as well. She reeks so much of human blood that I couldn't tell at first."

Za'cha blinked before bursting into laughter, holding his forehead as he chuckled, the sound resounding throughout the trees. "Oh that's just rich! And the Rune Knights let her join? One has to wonder if they know her dirty little secret." he smirked before glancing at Hiro. "Don't let the Rune Knight near you." he warned him quietly. He then looked to the Elemental and then the Knight. "Miss Fireball, sorry didn't catch your name earlier, but a quick warning... Rune Knights have a tendency of being heavy-handed when they want something. This one in particular I've just been told has an especially nasty little ability that I doubt you want to be near her to use." said the Ex-Quip mage, keeping an eye on the Rune Knight should she try to make a move.

Burning Down the Woods [open, NC] Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 22nd December 2014, 5:42 pm

"You made two mistakes I am afraid flames for brains. First off I am not a goody two shoes as you think. Second don't diss my Celestial Keys, because when they get upset...

It was then that a single key flew out and turned. The figure had emerged and with it came clouds. At first it looked like nothing was happening, but then it started to rain.Mary sighed,"...That happens." Mary watched as a rain spirit emerged from the portal and in a fit of crying hugged Mary. She started sobbing in Mary's shirt as the Summoner hugged her spirit back. She was one of the youngest additions to her keys and was a bit delicate. This oddly enough worked out as the fires were getting drenched and the tree where Nuria was at although leaking water barely provided enough cover to not get her wet. Still she was more worried abut Za'cha and the darkness. She allowed Conquest to examine the man and what the deal is. What came after was kind of surprising.

I think that Pride hitchhiking that boys soul. Death chose a funny individual to have as his champion.

Are you sure? That would mean if I were to stop him...

You would avenge yourself for that stalemate with Nakiya.

Got it. Let me make sure... You are right, barely can sense it. Interesting...

Mary quietly took the warning and occasional warnings that she was a threat like a strong woman. This just made Mary chuckle and smile kind of like a sociopath as she whispered to herself, "At least I am not a loser who let a leech of a Spirit possess your mind and occasionally body." It was at that second that Mary unbuttoned her 2 pistols as she looked at Nuria. It was the look of 'this is your final warning, calm down or else.' It was her final warning for the Fire Spirit.

"Look I am not actually here to completely stop you from burning a piece of the forest down. If you go down about 100 feet more to the north, you would be within a camping area that is not used anymore. If you burn that area then I can focus on stopping this rain spirit to stop crying and you can go in your pyromaniac ways."

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:58 am