Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

All For You (private/solo/plot)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

All For You (private/solo/plot) Empty All For You (private/solo/plot)

Post by Twinkle Toes 25th November 2014, 4:59 pm

Clyde wondered around the woods towards the hideout again. He wasn't weak anymore, and he felt he could kill jack.
    "Well it is going to be awfully fun day. I finally get to have my little reunion with Jack. I just can't wait to see my sword cut his throat wide open."
    Clyde smiled at his remark, and knew it wasn't that simple. Jack was no longer a two man team. He was now in his own team he was leading filled with people. Something has to be done about Jack before it happens...
    Clyde ran forward through the woods looking towards the skies.
    "All for you Jack. This is all for you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    All For You (private/solo/plot) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

All For You (private/solo/plot) Empty Re: All For You (private/solo/plot)

Post by Twinkle Toes 25th November 2014, 9:39 pm

Clyde eventually gets to the location of where Jack's group is said to plotting to destroy an entire forest to show their power. He runs through the forest, and looks up to see Jack standing on the cliff face watching him.
    "Go burn in hell, Jack!"
    Clyde shoots out his thorn grapple at Jack, then sees Jack suddenly disappear.
    "Smarter then I was before.
    Clyde quickly strikes with dagger behind him. This was in his other hand when he had shot the shot. The dagger went in for a quick slice, and Clyde readied another in his hand. Jack teleports before the dagger hits him, then quickly appears in front of Clyde. Clyde smirks, and goes for yet another stab at Jack's chest. Jack was limited here, and Clyde knew it. He had no more teleports left. This stab would be a killer. Clyde stabbed for the heart, and then Jack quickly melted the dagger with a shield of flames around his body. Clyde jumps back and throws three sticks of dynamite at Jack. He pulls out his special brass knuckles and readies for Jack's next attack.
    "Long time no see, Clyde."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 2nd December 2014, 5:19 pm

"Jack, I will kill you once and for all. I don't need any more help from the others. It is just me and you."
    Clyde shouted out as Jack quickly shot a tiny fireball at the middle stick of dynamite and exploded the dynamite before it hit him. He uses the explosion to get Clyde while he is off guard by breathing out thousands of tiny bubbles from his mouth that expanded to be the size of bowling balls. These floated around in their own directions, then Jack flicked his pointer finger towards Clyde's feet. The orb of fire shot like a bullet to the target, and Clyde was still unable to see from the explosion.

Clyde looked over to see the orb of flame go straight into is feet, then explode. He fell to the ground and cried out.
    "The hunter has caught his prey."
    Clyde glared over to Jack who was walking out of the smoke, then saw all the orbs hovering around the forest. If one could explode like that all of them would kill me.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 2nd December 2014, 5:44 pm

Music for effect :P:
    Clyde looked at his feet to see they weren't in the best shape. He looked back at Jack, and saw him put down a backpack and start pulling out rope.
    "Jack, What do you want with me?"
    "I want you dead."
    Clyde smirked.
    "Obviously not. You could have killed me before this started. So, what do you want with me?"
    Jack stared at Clyde, and dropped the rope.
    "Too smart for me. I would only expect that."
    Clyde gawked, and saw Jack walk over to him.
    "Clyde, Do you think that man I killed back there was your father?"
    "Yes." Clyde said slightly confused. The mood felt different now. Jack never wanted me to die.
    "That man I killed that day.... He wasn't who you thought he was. I killed the women too."
    Clyde started tearing up and realized that Jack was doing the final knot on Clyde.
    "Jack.... Why?" Clyde's voice cracked.
    "They aren't your parents. They stole you as a child. Those sick, sick.... monsters never cared for you. They wanted you, because you were..."
    "Jack.. What is it?"
    "Part of a very special family. They were the Taillant family."
    Clyde gawked at Jack in a daze, then felt enraged.
    "What do you mean? Those people were some of the nicest people I have meet. If this is a petty mind trick just tell me. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME MY PARENTS NEVER CARED FOR ME? YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TITS!"
    Tears flowed harder for Clyde, and he cried for a few seconds as he regained his calm.
    "You have no right to say such lies."
    Clyde looked up at Jack in anger, and Jack shot back a troubled stare.
    "I am going to say this once, and only once. You are my younger brother. Those sick monsters snatched you one day, and tried to sell you. I came to help you, but you had escaped. We burned the house down in a fit of rage over the loss. The sister of what you thought was your mother was supposed to sell you away, but didn't have the heart to. We don't know where you went after that. Clyde... Look, If you still don't believe me.... I don't know what else to say. I just want my brother back."
    Jack cried into a hand that was going through his hair, and Clyde stared off into the distance.
    "Jack..."
    Clyde whispered to himself as he remembered that name so well for some reason.
    "Who am I?"

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 5th December 2014, 3:19 pm

"You are Clyde Taillant, I don't have time for this. My boss will kill me if I don't convince him I destroyed the forest. He wants me to do it to show my massive amount of power. Those people with me can't see you. If they did you might not get the chance to live on another day. My boss also gave me strict orders to kill every last one of our family members. I am not going to kill you Clyde, but the others don't get the same fate. They have all already died. We are the last two people alive from the Taillant family."
    "Lets kill your boss then. You are very strong Jack, we could do it together. You don't have to work for him anyway."
    "Clyde, I am sorry to say I have no choice. This man is so much stronger then me. I also am his slave. This band on my wrists sends barbs into me when he orders them to. I have them on my ankles too. He could get rid of my hands and feet with the snap of his fingers. I stand no chance against him and you are sadly too weak to even keep up with him. Clyde you have gotten stronger, but not strong enough."
    "You are wrong. I didn't cast a single spell against you. Why did you play villain to me all these years also?"
    "Because, I know you would say exactly what you are saying right now. Clyde don't worry about me, someday the boss will die."
    Jack ran his hand though Clyde's hair.
    "I will not. Do you want to walk on stubs?"
    The voice shot from nearby, and Jack fell to the ground with blood from his wrists and ankles. He groaned in pain.
    "Who are you, and why are you doing this to Jack?"
    "CLYDE! NO! RUN!"
    "Did I just hear Clyde? How very pleasant this day has become. The last target of the royal Taillant family? You have really out done yourself Jack, and you even have him wounded already."
    "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"
    "Know your place, slave!"
    Jack cried out as he was kicked by a foot that looked as if it was entirely metal. Jack's body slammed hard against a nearby tree, and he fell to the ground.
    "You steaming pile of shit! Don't you dare treat my brother like that every again!"
    "I will treat my slaves however I want. They are my property, and their lives are nothing to me. Who are you to speak such bold words to loyalty?"
    "I am Clyde Taillant, and I couldn't give less shits about your ranking. You have no right to treat people like that. Go stick your metal cane up your ass, and burn in hell."
    The man dressed in furs and expensive jewelry smiled at Clyde, then went in with a hit with his cane to Clyde's neck. Clyde quickly ducked under, and saw the man teleport away.
    "Now!
    Clyde swung his sword behind him. The man appeared there, and got his tight pants cut right below the knees. Clyde smiled with a sense of victory, then the man's wounds spewed out liquid metal and quickly healed the wound entirely.
    "What the hell are you? A metal man?"
    "Exactly, and you are far out classed. Let me show you."
    The man disappeared then Clyde swung his sword to his right. Clyde's sword hit the man hard into the stomach, but did nothing. The man looked completely unharmed by the attack! The man did what seemed like a very light kick to Clyde's shoulder, and Clyde quivered in fear. He went flying into a tree, and the tree snapped in half then fell over. Clyde was down for the count and everything faded as he watched Jack get up.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 6th December 2014, 11:35 pm

Clyde woke up being carried on Jack's shoulder. His body ached so horribly he didn't think movement was possible.
    "Jack what happened?"
    "I teleported us after a distraction."
    "Jack, you honestly thought that would work? I am not some kind of idiot! I will have to beat my message into you!"
    Clyde looked to see the man again. This was it. It is all over. Clyde though to himself. The man kicked Jack in the chest with some effort shown, and as they go flying into the forest Jack teleports Clyde. Clyde watches as Jack goes towards a tree head first then just as Jack is one inch away Clyde was gone.
    "Jack!"

Clyde laid in the forest of Oaktown with little to no strength. He passes out and just prays the man doesn't find him.

[exit thread]

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:15 am