Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo) Empty Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 1:07 pm

"We been having some trouble by these pair of annoying whipper-snappers, a goblin and a vulcan who keep terrosing and being a general nuiscence at our train tracks, but now they just went ahead and blocked the tracks with a great old tree! They say we give 'em 100 pies and 100 tubs of sherbert or they'll never move the tree! Those rascals are holding up the trains and closed our station! Go over there and teach 'em a lesson, so we can get things moving again!"- Station Controller Albert."

This seemed to be a rather simple task. Much more simple then the most recent one he had down. He had to find a puppy and he ended up having his titans killed a group of vulcans. But not it was not only vulcans, but goblins. Shohei sighed in disappointment. "At least the pay is good.. and its only a vulcan and goblin, this should be a piece of cake!" Shohei stated confidently as he clenched his fist and smiled before sighing lazily moments afterwards. "This town, Clover town, is ridiculously quiet.. It's annoying. I am so used to noise that it actually bothers me when there isn't any.." He grumbled, running his hand through his messy brown hair as he fixed his red eyes's gaze towards the path ahead of him. He was almost to clover town, he found it quite the hassle to walk there but it's not like he was going to ride his titan to such a short distance, it is a waste of energy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 1:39 pm

It was a nice sunny afternoon as a cool breeze swept past him. It was a clear path way to Clover town. He had never been there before and it was dangerously quiet. Occasionally people would pass by, only t leave the city though. Shohei sighed as many things crept through his mind. He plugged both ear buds into his ears and began to play a rather soft melody. He frowned and gazed up in at the at the cloudless sky with his fixed, red eyes and messy brown hair brushing back. ...I should really get to know my guild more. I just joined and haven't talked to Zuo-sempai or any other guild mates since. At this point, I'm just like how I was before, Guildless. It isn't like anything has changed, except my guild status. It's kind of awkward... He thought.

Shohei sighed and closed his eyes as he tilted his head down and looked straight ahead. "Well, I shouldn't think too much about it. Right now I am here for the money, not about my guild. I guess I can talk to them after I'm done traveling from place to place looking for work, simple work at that." Shohei said aloud, as he slowered his pace as he glanced around at the scenery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 6:34 pm

About 15 minutes passed by in a flash before Shohei could see Clover town. It seemed rather small. Not just from the distance, but Shohei could tell it was generally a small town compared to the other towns had had ventured through once or twice. ...Clover town, yes? To think that this guy would expect others to travel miles to deal with some minor issue that could easily be dealt with without a mage's work Lazy guy, That's what I would call him! Shohei thought to himself. He had always been foul mouthed, but he was generally a good guy if you got to know him, which many have not.

As he got slightly closer to the city, it seemed to got bigger in appearance. Of course it did, logically and it seemed as if it had gotten hotter in the past few hours of constant walking from Hargeon to Clover. He really should've taken a train or something. But it's not like this was a bad thing for him, he could use the exercise. He sighed again, a couple beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face with a crooked frown following up right behind it, "It's getting very hot.. I wish I had some sort of Ice titan to cool me off... that'd be nice." He smiled at the thought of such an epic titan that was useful both out of battle and inside of it.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 6:54 pm

As Shohei got closer to Clover town, he pulled out a surprisingly enough, neat sheet of scrap paper if the job details on it. He wanted to look at it again so he had a perfect description of what he was supposed to do today. "We been having some trouble by these pair of annoying whipper-snappers, a goblin and a vulcan who keep terrosing and being a general nuiscence at our train tracks, but now they just went ahead and blocked the tracks with a great old tree! They say we give 'em 100 pies and 100 tubs of sherbert or they'll never move the tree! Those rascals are holding up the trains and closed our station! Go over there and teach 'em a lesson, so we can get things moving again!"- Station Controller Albert." He recited to himself. His crooked frown kept as it was, before he whipped the brown, messy hair out of his line of vision and eyes.

"Now that I think about in more depth, this won't be so hard. It's like.. a pest control. Just getting rid of the nuisances! This'll be a piece of cake. No problems here." Shohei shouted arrogantly. He obviously didn't see the high hurdles he had to jump over before completing the mission successfully.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 7:20 pm

He was only about one or two miles away from the town at this point. He wasn't exactly tired, per say. More like, mentally exhausted in some shape or form. He sighed, his crooked smile replaced with a straight faced expression. As he approached Clover town, closer with each step, and decided to start thinking one last time before he focused at the task at hand. "Maybe I should train my titans in teamwork. None of them were really ever buddy-buddy. Except Reiner and Bertholdt, they've always been best friends. Skye is likable by all the titans and Kleng.. he's in his own world. This could be a problem once I get more titans." He stroked his chin, thinking. This could become a real issue if they all disliked each other to a point they'd become unfocused on their task.

Shohei rolled his eyes again, "I shouldn't worry about it too much right now, what matters is that at least some of them are buddy-buddy, even if it's not with me." He smiled, as he remembered the fun times he had with his titans, even if was mostly in combat. The memory of it brought up some motivation for him.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 7:37 pm

Clover Town, he stood right before the grand town. It was rather noisy, completely different then the utter, annoying silence he was experimenting a while ago. He adapted to the vibe almost immediately . He picked up his pace and began to walk into the city, both hands in his red and white jacket's pockets, comfortably clenched. Shohei glanced around,  at first viewing the scenery, and that moment seemed like an eternity before he clicked back to reality. "Aren't I supposed to go to uh.. a,.. train station? Yeah, that's right, a train station. I have never been to this town before so.. I guess I should look around, who knows? I may come across it at some point, I have all day." He said nonchalantly but with determination in it anyway.

He sighed and strolled along the scenic routes, gazing around in awe for a train station. He turned a corner. Nothing. Another corner. Not a sign. He came across an intersection. Still no sign of any train station. Shohei's eye twitched with his crooked smile shown on his clearly irritated face, "Maybe I should've familiarized myself with this town before I took a job located here.." He sighed.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 7:51 pm

Just then, Shohei heard... shouting?

Shohei glanced over to the source of the dramatic yelling. He glared and walked towards it, maybe it was near the train station. Even without knowing the town the smallest bit, the sound of shouting was guiding him like a map. At some point, Shohei was following the voice subconsciously, probably heading for the train station. But without further a do, he found himself right at the train station, just as he had thought.

Shohei looked over to find a man with brown hair and a black cap on, making his hair rather messy. He was only a head taller then Shohei. Shohei looked at him and tapped his shoulder, "Sir, could you calm down? Not everyone thinks shouting is music." He said sarcastically. He frowned, ignoring his comment and responded back to him."Oh! Are you the guy that's supposed to get rid of those pests over there?" He pointed his finger over at the vulcan, who was also shouting, along with a goblin twice as small as the vulcan. Shohei looked back at the man, "I guess. You want me to kill them, right?" The man frowned and started to yell again, "Scare, chase, kill, I don't care! Just get rid of those things! They're shouting more then me! And they're dangerous!"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 8:10 pm

Shohei's pupils narrowed slightly as he nodded, "Alright, now shut it before I do it for you." He said as a black magic circle outlined with a golden yellow appeared meters next to Shohei. "EH?! You think you can just talk to me like that you little brat?!" But as the man put up a fist. Seconds afterwards, the sound and sight of a lightning bolt, striking down exactly where the magic circle was was presented. Smoke has risen. In within that smoke, you could see the muscles shifting into place, and skin bursting out from that muscle, covering it less then seconds afterwards. You could see the skeleton mold into shape, and the eyes as well. A scorching hot fluid dripped from the eye sockets but quickly evaporated. Not only that, you could see more bone molding from the back of the skeleton and muscle shifting into wings.

"You called, Young Lord." Nephilim, the Winged Titan, said with his appearance. The smoke had cleared up once he finished his words. Shohei kept his hands his pockets as he nonchalantly looked up at him. Nephilim was politely and loyally kneeled, with his head down, black hair hanging, staring at Shohei. "Why yes, we just have some simple pest control." A smile on his face, he looked back at the man, who was trembling and started to lower his fist. "And yeah, I think I can. Unless you have a problem with that?" He smirked. He then averted his gaze with a tsk, "N-no, not at all. Do what you have to do."

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 11:25 pm

Shohei nodded and gazed back up towards Nephilim. "Get rid of them, permanently" Shohei said with a serious tone in his voice and his red eyes fixed onto Nephilim. Nephilim, who nodded, responded like he had always, politely. "As desired, young lord." And without further a do, he stood up straight, only a few stories tall, and gazed at the two raging beasts.

Nephilim extended his wing membranes outward and stretched them, properly warming up before blood was splattered among his wings and body. He flapped them a few times before flying up into the air, zooming over to the largest enemy before him. "The young lord's desirewas for my opponent to vanish, and I will not hesitate to have that happen by all means."
    Nephilim said with intimidation slipping through his mouth, which was just aboht sealed shut.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 11:39 pm

Nephilim zoomed down towards the vulcan in dashig speed before he swipped his clawed hands across and into it's flesh.  It shrieked in pain before clenching it wound, and passing a deathly glare towards Nephilim.  But before the vulcan could refocus,  Nephilim.. vanished? The vulcan didn't know, because all of a sudden, Nephilim was no where to be seen. Except behind it. In complete silence and stealth, Nephilim clinged his whole body around the vulcan's head.

His wings wrapped around it's head, his legs crossed and wrapped around it's neck, his arms hugging it's face, and his chest pressed against it as well. The talons at the end of his wings dug into the vulcan's skull, blood flowing out like a stream of fresh water. It threw it's head back and howled in pain, a trickle of saliva and blood dripped down from the corners of it's mouth. Digging his talons into his skull even deeper, Nephilim began to claw it's eyes out before opening his mouth, and biting out it's neck with ease. Shohei looked over and stroked his chin in awe, "So fierce for a softy like Nephilim. " he chuckled.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 11:56 pm

The vulcan's screams of agony and mercy came to a sudden and utter stop once Nephilim ripped out it's neck with his powerful jaw. Shohei just studied, this wasn't anything new for him. Just another pest control, or removal in this case. It was on, y a matter of seconds before the blood covered beast fell to it's, then to the ground, dropping dead. The odor of the corpse filled everyone's lungs quickly. Shohei didn't mind, it wasn't like he'd be here all day.

Nephilim wiped some of the blood off of his face with the back of his wrist. Some of it smeered. With the vulcan dead as a rock, the only left was the goblin. Which was just staring at his dead partner with nothing but anger expressed on it's hideous face. It fixed a deathly glare over at Nephilim, who only exchanged shameless words. "You and you're dead friend's actions shall present you consequences, and I am here to fulfill that duty to the best of my abilities, under the righteous command of my young lord."

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 12:14 am

The goblin snarles and charged for Nephilim recklessly.  Obviously not as smart at the goblin looked,  it opened it's jaw and sank it's fangs into the flesh of Nephilim,  or at least tried to. It practically broke it's jaw in the process of biting through Nephilim's flesh. He did so successfully,  but barely. Nephilim looked down at his leg, he could barely feel the pain. It was more of a tight pinch for Nephilim.  Shohei stared in confusion,  "Hey, are you okay? All of a sudden you two got quiet. You aren't hurt, are you? "

Nephilim shook his head,  "No, young lord. It's just pitiful and uncomfortable,  that's all." At this point, both Shohei and Nephilim wanted to return. They both lost muse in the battle at hand. And it wasn't like Nephilim was taking this new opponent seriously, Shohei sighed. "Just.. finish him off, he's not worth our time or effort, but that bag of jewels is." Nephilim exchanged a nod od agreement, "As desired, young lord."

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 12:31 am

With the soft shake of his left leg, the goblin with a bound to be broken jaw bounced back and stumbled onto the geound, quickly jumping to it's feet in moments. The goblin had willpower, but not strength. Nephilim walked up to it, and picked it up. Seconds after becoming airborne, the goblin bit Nephilim's fingertip. Nephilim groaned before dropping the aggressive thing. Maybe it did have strength?

The goblin scurried over towards Nephilim's legs and began to claw at them. Nephilim tsked and groaned more, it was really starting to hurt. The goblin twisted and turned, and made cuts in places Nephilim couldn't see. But before he knew it, Nephilim grabbed the goblin again and shived a claw through it's stomach twice before crushing it's head with utter ease. He then let go and the corpse fell to the crust below. The nuisances were ridden of. This was some of the most easy money Shohei was going to earn, he could easily make a living off of this if he had a lot of free time, which he does have. Nephilim, who's minor wounds were already beginning to heal, walked back towards Shohei quietly.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 12:48 am

Nephilim approached Shohei with success, and began to kneel and look down at him. "Young lord, it appears I have run out of time to stay present and serve you, I must retreat for now and I only hope you understand. Nevertheless,  I've completed my task to the best of my abilities and only hope I have pleases and satisfied you." Shohei smiled in return before walking up to him and reaching out to pat his leg, "You have done well.  You also and may be dismissed,  Nephilim. " And with those parting words, they both nodded.

Lightning struck down onto Nephilim and he vanished, leaving no further trace behind except ths smoke rising from where he onced knelt. Shohei's smile faded into a straight face expressed. He turned towards the man in the cap with a raised brow and glare following up right behind it. He walked up towards him, his hands comfortably placed in his pockets, which kept the same position ever since ckmnat had risen from the moment he summomed Nephilim, "Well?"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 12:56 am

For a moment, but seemed like an eternity,  there was a small but awkward silence between Shohei and the capped man, cranky at that too. "Well what? What else do you want from me?!" he frowned, but it faded into a scowl. Shohei glared and extended his hand out,  as if he were waiting to be given or rewarded something, which he was. "I hope  you really didn't expect me, or us to go throgh the trouble of doing some pest extermination for you a d walk off without a bag of jewels hanging out of my hand. I'm not generous like that."

The capped man grouched and groaned before tossing a small but filled bag of jewels into the palms of Shohei, who immediately stuffed it into his pant's pocket. "Pleasure doing business with you nuisances, you've made my day complete now. Goodbye. " And with those words, he walked off, this time knowing wheee the exkt was. He turned, twisted, and paused every now and then to ckarify where he was ay. This job was over sooner rather then later.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:49 pm