Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo}

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo} Empty Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo}

Post by Twinkle Toes 18th November 2014, 3:18 pm

Clyde walked through the town of Magnolia ready to set his plan into motion. He decided he wasn't going to tell Kyoko or Daiko about his plan, because they would never come along. Clyde walked with his katana on his back, and ribbon wands in his pockets. He was going to march up to fairy tail and try to get to the bottom of the situation once and for all. He had one plan and that was to walk in and ask nicely. Clyde made sure he was wearing a jacket to hide his guild symbol, and was more then ready to finally put an end to this. He looked up into the cloudy skys thinking of his mother and father.
    "Where are you now?"
    Clyde walked through the streets ready for the fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo} Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo} Empty Re: Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo}

Post by Twinkle Toes 18th November 2014, 3:22 pm

Clyde walked up close to the guild, then turned around. Man I can't even confront my fears. I guess better safe then sorry. What if I were to find them another way. I doubt the goody two shoes Fairy Tail guild will have them. Clyde walked towards the library ready to spend his entire night doing nothing but researching those douches.
    "All for you." Clyde said to himself softly. All of his efforts were to kill those men. It was his entire life's work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo} Empty Re: Hunting the Hunters {Closed/Plot/Solo}

Post by Twinkle Toes 18th November 2014, 3:33 pm

Clyde spent all night in the library searching for the men, and he had no luck.
    "Why would a library have a book on criminals anyway?" Clyde said annoyed. Clyde then realized he was looking in the wrong place. He should be looking at old newspapers! Clyde quickly found one the date of the murder, and saw something horrific.
    "No... How?....." Clyde stared at the black and white letters that were like daggers to his soul.
    "Two criminals by the name of Jack and Garth attempted murder at the McDouglass home. The criminals still have not been found. Suspected to be hiding in the woods. If you see these people please notify a guild nearby immediately."
    Clyde cried onto the page. He was so conflicted by that one word bouncing around in his head. "Attempted."

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 18th November 2014, 3:50 pm

Clyde quickly wrote the keywords down on an index card. "Attempted, Forest, Not Found." Clyde ran out of the library straight to the woods ready to feel the stains of blood. He was not himself anymore. He was going to give it all. Those wizards deserve death. Maybe his parents are alive too he thought. Clyde ran as fast as he could, but he just wants to go even faster. Fast wasn't fast enough for Clyde. He wanted speed. Clyde started grappling from building to building with amazing speed, and acrobatics until he flew himself into the woods.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 6:44 pm

Clyde did a roll as soon as he hit the ground, and came to a stop. He got up slightly dizzy, and quickly looked around. He looked at the note card, and sighed.
    "Should have thought this through."
    Clyde hike up the large hill ahead of him, then looked around for some kind of land mark.
    ''Where would I hide if I was a mass murder?" Clyde looked around, and destiny paved the way.
    "Why not go over to that clearing? I am sure something has to be there, because it is massive." Clyde felt a sense of hopelessness and attraction to the clearing.
    Clyde quickly made a hang glider out of string, and flew down to the clearing. He looked down to see there was a log cabin there that looked rather odd. He flew down into the trees, and landed with a little bit of difficulty. He looked over to see nothing going in the cabin.
    "Something isn't right." Clyde said walking to the front door. He pressed his ear against it and heard nothing.
    "Empty?" Clyde murmured and opened up the front door quickly with sword in hand. He looks around to see the place was not abandoned as he had suspected, and saw the place was warm and in good condition. Clyde saw a long hallway with a door at the end. A stair case was close to him to his right and another room was also to the right. To his left was yet another room. Clyde decided it was best to go for the right, because it was the closest. He opens the door slowly, and sees the living room with dirt stains all around. He see the fire place that seemed to have never been lit once. Clyde sees a grand piano collecting dust next to two leather chairs angled towards the fire place. The fire place caught Clyde's attention. Clyde heard foot steps from upstairs, and knew he would be seen if he went for the front door. He noticed a handle in the ashes of the fire place, and quickly opened a door under the fire place which reveled a tunnel. He slipped down with ease into the darkness.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 6:55 pm

Clyde felt with the walls for a switch or anything, and quickly found one. He pushed it up to see he was in a hallway to a wooden door. He could hear people from the other side of the door, and see that this hallway was as good as a guild hallway. Clyde sneaks up to the door with every ounce of courage, and presses his ear against the door.
    "So how much?"
    "Whats it to you?"
    "Come one tell me, how much?"
    "Over my dead body."
    Clyde heard a loud slam.
    "Tell me... how much?"
    "Only a small fortune in gold."
    "Good. Thank you for the gold."
    "I am not selling."
    "You are now."
    Clyde heard a slice and something hit the ground. He heard the other man laughing as he moved what sounded like marble. Clyde sweat and decided those criminals should give him some or all. Clyde smiled, and got out his sword. He opens the door to see the man from that night.
    "Garth. You are coming with me."

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:00 pm

Clyde looked over to see Garth look at Clyde oddly. Clyde straightened his scarf, and saw the dead man was just another criminal. Clyde looked to see a wood table, and a set of chairs. Behind Garth was a wooden door that must be important. Clyde looked at his katana, and let his rage out.
    "Oh, And who is this wise ass?"
    "Thought you might have forgotten. I am that boy who is seeking revenge." Garth's jaw dropped. "I am Clyde McDouglass."

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:06 pm

Garth looked at the ground with his eyes shut. A sly smile crossed his lips, and a chuckle slipped out.
    "Of all the people to show up today. It is none other then the one we had been looking for. It is so interesting to finally see you."
    "Are you looking to kill me like my parents?"
    Garth chuckled, and didn't seem to take this seriously.
    "We never killed your parents. Those assholes are rotting in the cells."
    "They are alive!! They are in prison!!!?"
    Garth glared at Clyde. Garth hated Clyde's parents for a good reason.
    "What did you come here for? Did you come to take them back? Please don't waste your time. I will make sure you don't reach them. It is all for a good reason, Clyde."

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 9th February 2015, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:10 pm

Clyde glared at Garth. He drew his sword, and quickly used a grappling hook at the side of the room. Clyde quickly used it to gain speed, and went for a stab at Garth's chest. Clyde also had made a bunch of barbed wires covering him. Clyde was a human, spiky wrecking ball with a sword coming straight at Garth!

Magic stuff:

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:16 pm

Garth quickly made his arm into iron, and tried to block Clyde. Clyde hit hard and injected barbs into Garth. The sword strike also made it's hit straight into Garth's stomach. Clyde pulled the sword out quickly causing the wound to get far worse due to the serrated end. Garth cried out, and made his arm into a long sword. Clyde was too close. Yikes. The sword swung right for Clyde's shoulder, and made it's hit. Clyde quickly ducked while blood ran out, and hugged Garth causing a violent scream of pain as blood oozed everywhere. Garth suddenly vanished, and appeared behind Clyde. Clyde fell forward, and Garth sent a sword right into Clyde's back. The sword went through into the ground leaving Clyde stuck. Clyde cried out as Garth limped away.
    "Jack! Jack! Help! Jack!"

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:33 pm

Clyde cringed, and laid on the ground trying to figure out how to end this.
    "You aren't going to leave me like this Garth." Clyde cried out. He then made a handgun, and shot right at Garth's butt. The barbs stuck into the fleshy thing, and Clyde pulled Garth back towards him. Garth fell, butt first into his own sword. Garth had also landed right onto Clyde's porcupine armor, and was getting cut up all over. The sword had came out of the ground, but had made a larger wound into Clyde's back. Clyde stood up after his thorn grapple, and let Garth fall to the ground. Garth laid covered in cuts.
    "You little bitch!" Clyde decided it was time to give Garth a slow death. Clyde snapped his fingers releasing a bit of barbed wire into the ground. Garth noticed it right away, and shook in fear and panic.
    "Please, I only really work with teleportation magic. Your parents are alive in cells behind me the keys are on the hook right next to the door."
    Garth made a sly grin and looked away.
    "You really think I am going to let my childhood go to waste because you are going to give my parents? Fat chance it will take far more." Clyde cut the sleeve of Garth's shirt off to see nothing there.
    "What? Where is the Fairy Tail symbol?"
    Garth laughed hard out loud.
    "We never had it in the first place. We did it for a good cause you will later realize."
    "What cause is worth taking my parents and burning down my house. You sick bastards, I am going to kill you right now!"
    Clyde snapped both fingers causing the cut up mess to be strangled by barbed wires. The screams of agony were music to Clyde's ear. Garth was slowly pushed into the ground until it was up to his shoulders. He took deep breaths and struggled to breath as the barbed wire constricted him.

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 9th February 2015, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:39 pm

Garth looked at Clyde in his last moments.
    "Jack will kill you. He is the one who is my boss. He is way stronger then you could ever imagine. Jack will be the end of you."
    Clyde glared.
    "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Clyde cut off Garth's head with Plummet and held it furiously. Clyde caught this breath, and limped over to the keys on the wall. His wound was pretty bad. Clyde opened the door to see a single cell with his mom and dad in it. Clyde tossed the key into the cell, then dropped to the floor.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 7:50 pm

Clyde woke up to see his mom with glowing white hands over his wound. Clyde's wound was now a forth of the size and numb. Clyde looked to see his mom in tears, and his dad watching in awe.
    "Clyde... You finally came back!"
    Clyde looked back at his mom wondering if he was dreaming.
    "Clyde I am so sorry for leaving you that day. If only you had known what had happened. Maybe this wound wouldn't be here."
    Clyde had his jaw dropped, and watched the last of his wound heal up.
    "Clyde, honey you can finally come back home with us."
    "Mom?"
    "Yes!?"

"I don't want to go back. I am part of savage skull now, and I have a guild that needs my help."
    Clyde's mom looked back at his father and nodded.
    "Well isn't that a surprise. We used to be part of that guild too, but later retired. Of all guilds you ended up in that one. I always thought you would end up in Fairy Tail."
    "You were part of Savage Skull!!? That is awesome! I have been spending my entire life to avenge you guys and take down Fairy Tail, but once I saw the truth I changed my mind. I can use string magic!"
    Clyde's mom shot a smile at Clyde's father.
    "Well, never heard of that magic before. It seems awfully strong to take down Garth like that. Jack is the real trouble though. He is the one who just keeps watch. Jack was the real one who had taken us both down. Clyde, your mom uses lighting and healing and I use wind magic. We are so happy to finally be free from that cell and be back with our own child too! Clyde we thought you had died!"
    Clyde smiled at his Dad, and started crying. He was finally reunited with his parents.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th November 2014, 8:05 pm

Jack walked out from the cellar and smiles at Clyde while he was distracted with his parents. He then gets a rough scowl on and gets Clyde's attention.
    "Isn't that sweet, I finally get the boy without any effort. Isn't this my lucky day."
    Clyde gets up and everyone looks to see a boy at the same age as Clyde! Clyde drew out his sword, and pointed it towards the newcomer.
    "Are you Jack?"
    The teenager glared, and then vanished. Clyde looked around, then saw his dad was stabbed right in the heart. Clyde covered his mouth in horror.
    "Clyde run! He is too strong for you!"
    "I can take him!"
    "No run!" Clyde's mom said in a serious voice.
    "I.."
    "Run, Now!"
    Clyde looked away in frustration and sadness.
    "Good bye again..." Clyde couldn't finish his sentence. He quickly ran back through the trap door out of the house. He heard his mom's screams as he ran out from the front door. He quickly made his way into town, then passed out at the entrance to the hospital.

[End of thread]

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 8:52 am