Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Empty Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 15th November 2014, 11:45 pm

Clyde sat around his house doing nothing. He had spent all night trying to figure out who killed his parents, and found little to nothing. He let out a long sigh, then decides to go walk around the town for a long walk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Empty Re: Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Daiko 15th November 2014, 11:47 pm

Daiko bursts down a door made out of smoke, about to kick Clyde in the pants. Grimacing, he feels the scratches on his back, gently rubbing the spot that hurts. There is a large purple spot on his neck, from his... adventures in the past few days. He said hey to Clyde, blinking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde) Empty Re: Lets be blunt (private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 15th November 2014, 11:51 pm

"Hey.... Daiko...." Clyde notices the purple spot on Daiko's neck.
    "So that sleepover though. What happened after I had smoked your bowl?"

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 15th November 2014, 11:56 pm

Daiko simply shook his head, pointing to the giant sign pointing out of Clyde's mouth, which said "REDACTED". "We must never speak of that day, Clyde. If Guest sees we talked about it, we're dead meat."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 16th November 2014, 12:00 am

"SHUT UUP... Oh wait! How did you know about my nickname that half of the population in my town called me?" Clyde shrugged the rest of it off, and decided it was better not to know.

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 16th November 2014, 12:05 am

Daiko blinks in Clyde's general direction, then sits down. "Oh, by the way. I'm almost B-Rank now." He pulls out the bundle of papers that meant he had enough credit to take the exam. He subconsciously rubs at the deep purple mark on his neck.

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 16th November 2014, 12:13 am

Clyde stares at Daiko with his mouth dropped. "A B rank? Daiko... I quit being a wizard after the whole leg incident. I decided this work is too dangerous for me, and doing it would be stupid. Besides, you said it yourself, I am just slowing everyone else down." Clyde gave a blank stare at Daiko trying to hide his disappointment in himself. Clyde really wanted to save people and fight for his guild, but he is just a weakling that gets in the way. Everyone else is so much stronger then him.

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 16th November 2014, 12:14 am

Daiko walked over and patted Clyde on the shoulder. "You're right. You are a disappointment. Even I've given up hope on you. But maybe, just maybe, if you pretend someone likes you, you'll be able to be strong. If you can't believe in yourself, believe in the you that believes that I may or may not actually give a shit about you."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 16th November 2014, 12:23 am

Clyde died inside. Man Daiko is a douche.
    "Okay.. Daiko. You know what? I am way more fucking helpful then you think. I didn't have my entire life to twiddle my thumbs with combat. I am a fucking dancer. I don't even have much things that make me a fighter at all. My magic is something I learned pretty freaking late in my life, and it is a miracle I am alive today. Answer this, do you think that a ribbons dancer with little to no experience in combat can go against someone who spent their entire life training their magic? I think not. You know what I am going to go back on jobs to show you how useless I am!"

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 16th November 2014, 12:25 am

Daiko blinks, giving Clyde a thumbs up. "Don't be mad that you suck, it's not that bad. You're just the weak link of the team, nothing else. I hope you die in a hole."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 16th November 2014, 12:28 am

"Well if that is the case. Why don't you take me training like you said in the forest?" Clyde glares at Daiko.

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 16th November 2014, 12:46 am

Daiko nods, preparing to train him "what do you want to do clyde-y boy? "

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 16th November 2014, 12:51 am

"Lets go kill a Jack and Garth!" Clyde smiles, and knows it is going to be a challenge to track them down, but cutting their throats will be fun.

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:02 am