Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private Empty A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private

Post by Hikachu 15th November 2014, 3:29 am

It was a beautiful day in Capital Crocus. The sun was shining down at her as the young girl soaked up the sensation of the warmth of the sun on her face, closing her eyes. She could hear people bargaining for cheap prices for food, weapons and whatnot, in the market whereas laughter and cheers erupted from some people in the shops. Today, Hika was in her black tank top with a jacket over, shorts hugged tightly around her thighs together with boots that reached up to her ankles. Rubbing her belly, Hika realised that her stomach had been grumbling the whole time. Hastily, she searched for a vendor who sells fruits. At least, fruits will do for now since she didn't bring any food with her this time, not even chocolates.

After buying a packet of apples, Hika turned around abruptly, only to be bumped by a bulky man, spilling all her apples onto the ground from the bag. Not only, the man glared down and snickered at her, he didn't even bother to help pick up the apples even and strutted away. "Bloody bastard," She hissed as she picked up the apples one after another.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private Empty Re: A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private

Post by Alito 15th November 2014, 11:24 pm

Ayato wandered through Capital Crocus today, prepared to purchase a lot of items from the market. He heard that delivery was available with any item purchased in the market, so the opportunity was perfect. The temperature was warm as all Ayato needed to wear was thin white long-sleeved shirt, and thick blue shorts. Ayato watched as businessmen were in the market, auctioning photos of past Grand Game Winners, along with other memorable objects. While he heard the prices of these objects, however, Ayato realized that his jewel count couldn't even compare to how much the items costed, and so Ayato simply continued to do his ordinary shopping. He picked various items, one-by-one, before he saw a man rushing through the aisles at an even faster pace than the auctioner's voice. The man had bumped into a young, white-haired female, causing the girl to drop some of the groceries she held. This gave Ayato an opportunity to help out.

While the man acted carelessly and left the scene, Ayato approached the girl and knelt down, picking up the apples with her. "Are you okay?" Ayato asked Hikari curiously, still assisting her in retrieving her apples. He smiled warmly as he examined Hikari had unintentionally dropped. "Here." Ayato offered, handing Hikari some fresh, limited edition golden apples, "I have plenty of them in Clover Town, so feel free to take those home with you. You shouldn't eat the apples you dropped, anyway." Ayato didn't do this for attention, but rather to cheer the woman up.

"My name is Seitenshi Ayato, but you can just call me Ayato." Ayato greeted, "I am a member of Blue Pegasus, coming here today to run some errands and do some sightseeing. Oh, and nice to meet you, by the way!" Ayato offered Hikari a hand while she was down, and he stood upright. There was something Ayato sensed from the woman that made him act so kindly. His book, the Sixth Sense- something that could identify anyone -was away today along with the Elucidator (Ayato's sword), though for some reason, Ayato felt the potential of a possible friendship while he assisted the female, though he had no idea who she was, during this time. It was clear he was beginning to adapt more to the abilities of his magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private 7y0bO7j
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private Empty Re: A New Friend | Hika & Seitenshi Ayato | Private

Post by Hikachu 16th November 2014, 4:12 am

Frowning, Hika focused on picking up her precious apples which was now covered with dirt. And she wouldn’t be able to eat them anymore unless she washed them. At least, she still had some fresh apples remaining in her bag. An unknown voice finally reached her head. Hika looked up to see a young man who seemed to be about the same age as her. It was really nice of him to help her pick up the apples that had fallen. Hika nodded and flashed a smile at him, indicating him that she was alright. ”Thank you.” Taking the apples from his hand, Hika bowed towards him slightly. As the young man said, she would save them till she got home.

After he had introduced himself as Seitenshi Ayato, Hika grasped his hand tightly as she stood back on her feet. ”I’m Hikari from Sabertooth. Nice to meet you as well,” She shook his hand firmly. ”Oh, thanks for helping me with those apples, again,” She added, smiling cheekily whilst rubbing the back of her head. Hika knew that he was a mage by instinct, though she wasn’t sure what kind of magic he utilises. Hugging her bag of apples tightly against her chest, she fixed her eye-patch with her other hand, making sure it wasn’t all over the place.  It would be awkward and weird walking around with different coloured eyes.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and wondered what she should do on this lovely day. ”Wanna walk around a bit with me? I guess I’ll be staying here before it gets dark,” Hika figured she’d stroll around the town and discovered something new. After all, everything is always changing. Plus, she’ll get to know more about Ayato as well, only if he accepts her offer.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 16th November 2014, 9:45 am

Ayato's smile became warmer when Hikari took it to help herself up. She introduced herself as a Sabertooth mage, which really surprised Ayato. "I heard that guild is really nice!" Ayato commented, "Oh, and my pleasure. It was mean of that man to bump into you and leave like that." Ayato was glad he had finally met a Sabertooth mage. Most of the people he hung out with were from Blue Pegasus, after all. It seemed the two were going to have a good day after the kindness they were showing each other, already. Ayato wanted to know what kind of magic Hikari used, though the it seemed too early to ask at this time. Instead, Ayato just cooperated with Hikari, and hoped that something good could come out of this meeting.

Ayato continued to stand by Hikari's side until she asked him a question he seemed to like. "Of course! I had nothing planned to do after this, anyway." Ayato replied, "Where would you like to go first? We can walk until it gets dark, as you said." So far, the two seemed like acquaintances trying to be friends. It had only been a matter of minutes, and the two already wanted to do something together. Ayato grinned just hoping he could make another friend. Ayato wanted to learn more about Capital Crocus, seeing as it was the most historical landmark in all of Fiore. There were also rumours that wonderful places surrounded the capital, and that it was the most worthwhile place to see. Ayato felt excited. He wanted to see all of the Capital and its surroundings, if possible- all before sundown. He looked over to Hikari, who still seemed to be quite happy, and gave her a cheerful expression. It was always good to meet a new face, no matter where you went.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 18th November 2014, 11:23 am

Hika chuckled, still hugging onto her bag of apples. ”Haha, it is really nice, more than you know,” She almost whispered the last part of her sentence, smiling to herself. Hika was proud to be a member of Sabertooth, the only home and family that had always taken care of her. She turned back to look at the street in front of her and wondered where she should go with these apples and a new acquainted friend. Ayato seemed nice, and she was glad she finally met a mage from Blue Pegasus. The mages she had been meeting up with were mostly either Guildless or from Fairy Tail or from dark guilds. So, she was quite delighted to meet someone new from a different guild. Besides, Ayato had agreed to come along together with her, though she wasn’t sure where she wanted to go, not even the slightest.

Scratching her head, Hika turned to glance at Ayato, ”Uhh. As stupid as it sounds, I don’t know where I’d like to go. But, where would you want to go?” She emphasised on the ’you’ part, interested in where he would want to be headed off to. At this hour, she wouldn’t wish to go back home as well, since there would be nothing amazing to do there, other than laying down on her bed. Plus, her guild mates would probably be off doing missions and whatnot. Phoenix, her tiger, would certainly be waiting for her, bored to death, but she was positive he could manage it himself alone. Even if there was only a plush toy left for him to play with, Phoenix would definitely entertain himself with it. The thought made her chuckle.

”So, what’s Blue Pegasus like?” Hika wasn’t trying to be nosy or attempting to get information about the guild from him. She was just curious about how he felt towards his guild, though she was quite certain that he would give the answer similar to what she expected.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 18th November 2014, 2:49 pm

Ayato laughed while Hikari described her guild to him: Sabertooth. It was obviously he couldn't acknowledge any of the benefits Sabertooth provided, especially since he had never been part of the guild, himself. "I'm glad everything is going well for you there!" Ayato replied cheerfully. He took a quick glimpse of what surrounded him and his new friend, and saw that everyone had a smile on their face. Everyone in the Capital seemed so happy and lively; it was glorious to see. While Hikari seemed proud to partaken in her guild, Sabertooth, Ayato was honoured to be a part of his own guild, Blue Pegasus. Blue Pegasus meant a lot to him, and just as Hikari said, more than she could know. When it came to meeting people, however, Ayato felt homebound. Most of his meetings were with his fellow members. Rarely did he ever see anyone from other guilds, and if he did, it was all by sheer coincidence- even now with Hikari.

"It's not stupid to be undecided." Ayato commented on Hikari's remark, regarding where the two could walk together, "However, I did pass by this amazing spot before I reached the market. Let's go see it!" Ayato gently put his hand on Hikari's shoulder to grab her attention, then pointed towards a rainbow to the west that hovered over a beautiful piece of land in the outskirts of the Capital. "There is a small walkway down there that is colourful beyond anyone's imagination." Ayato added, "I didn't get to see much of it while I walked here, but from what I've seen so far, it looks like a park." Ayato lifted his hand off of Hikari's shoulder, and raised his hand in the air. For a moment, Ayato's hand looked like the colours of the rainbow, itself, which made Ayato look at it in awe. On the contrary, while he was deep in thought, a question popped up in his head; a question that Hikari had given him.

"Blue Pegasus means everything to me." Ayato replied, "When I first entered the guild, it felt like I was given a whole new life to embrace. Blue Pegasus is my family, and there are no words to describe the adventures I have been through thanks to them; Blue Pegasus is just that great, in my mind." Ayato looked over to Hikari with a warm smile on his face. It seemed the two had a bit in common. They both loved their guilds very much, and held a lot of what their guilds provided dearly. They were pretty thankful for their lives, and what their lives had led up to. Ayato hoped that the guild would stay the same for as long as he lived, and that these times would never change; that fate would remain by his side, and that only great memories would be left to remember.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th November 2014, 3:18 am

Hika giggled at Ayato’s comment, stating that it wasn’t stupid to uncertain about where they should go together. He suggested the place near the market as he held her shoulder, making Hika to turn to look at Ayato. She followed her gaze to his finger, which directed a rainbow extending across the vast blue sky. It wasn’t often for her to see rainbows, partly because she was usually distracted with her surroundings. She gazed up at the rainbow, mesmerized by its beautiful colours. Hika took a glance at Ayato, who seen to be captivated by the rainbow as well. There was something nice and cheery about him, which made her feel at ease when she’s around him, even though they had just met during quite an embarrassing scene.

”Is it a park?” She asked, curious. For some reason, she always felt comfortable in parks, just watching the children play made her feel at peace. It was always good to be a young child and sometimes she wished she could revert the time back to her childhood. But then, her history was undiscovered. She knew nothing about her past, as if someone had brainwashed her. Her eyes became dark as she stared down at the ground, trying to recall back her memories of her childhood, but to no avail. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts since she didn’t realise Ayato had laid a hand on her shoulder, until he removed it.

Quietly, she listened to Ayato’s feelings over his own guild, Blue Pegasus. Hika smiled, noticing that both of them were in common in how they view their ‘home’. "It really seems that Blue Pegasus is a nice guild to be in," Hika stated, tucking a loose hair behind her ear. She gave a gentle pat on his back before tugging on his arm. ”C’mon. We shouldn’t waste anymore time here.” She slightly pulled on his sleeve and added, ”We should go visit the park, as you said.” Motioning him to lead the way, she let out a warm smile, realising that this day had gone better for her than the other mornings.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 19th November 2014, 12:56 pm

"It seems like so." Ayato replied, "Though I am not entirely sure." Ayato really hoped that it was something of the sort, specifically somewhere peaceful. The last thing he wanted was to enter a beautiful land full of noises. Ayato looked over to Hikari, who seemed deep in thought. He laughed softly, curious as to what Hikari must've been thinking about while the two seemed prepared to enter this new area. It was then he noticed her eyes become dark, which almost made Ayato worry. Maybe it was not such a good idea to see Hikari get deep into thoughts, especially if her eyes became dark, like this. To him, it seemed like Hikari was thinking of something dark, herself, which Ayato definitely didn't want.

Ayato sighed in relief when a smile was released, and Hikari seemed positive-minded again. "Of course it is!" Ayato replied to Hikari's perception of his guild, "Though I'm sure Sabertooth is just as fun to you as Blue Pegasus is to me." Ayato, ironically, went into deep thought after this, still coursing through the memories he had during and before his introduction to the guild. In comparison, Blue Pegasus had truly began a new life for him. He didn't want to admit it- even to himself- but before his life in Blue Pegasus, Ayato's life seemed miserable. He missed out on a lot of great things even an ordinary human could endure, and never had any real companionship involved in his life. This was until he met Blue Pegasus, where people were not just friends, but family, as well. Luckily, Ayato was patted and pulled out of these deep thoughts when Hikari seemed desperate to see this supposed-park. He was motioned to lead the way, which he did, precisely. He walked slowly so Hikari could catch up to him whenever she needed to, and headed towards this park he thought about visiting even before he met Hikari.

When the two arrived, Ayato sighed as it seemed this really was a park. Nobody was around in this park, surprisingly, and while the two were here, they were the first to experience the abnormal, yet beautifully coloured trees, grass, plants and rainbow hovering over the land. Ayato wondered if the presence of the panda did this to the park, though even if the panda was responsible, Ayato held no arguments. The park seemed more than impressive to visit, and was definitely something to enjoy. Suddenly, however, the soothing wind passed through the beautifully designed park, and washed away all of the extravagant colours. In exchange, Ayato saw a fountain, pool, walkway and flowers that he never imagined would exist in a park. These few additions were coloured the same way as the old scenery was, which left Ayato curious. "So the scenery of this park changes based on time or the presence of other people." Ayato figured, thinking aloud, "Well, while we're here, I suppose we could explore this park. What should we see first." Ayato expected more scenery to appear, though thoughts like this also made him seem greedy. This park greatly surpassed any other park he had ever seen, though its constant changes left Ayato curious, as well. It was such a difficult park to explain, and so it seemed the only way to get an idea was to proceed down the walkway ahead of them. Hopefully it led somewhere close; somewhere miraculous or especial compared to what the two had seen already.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 20th November 2014, 4:24 am

Hika nodded and grinned cheekily on Ayato’s remark relating to how fun their guilds would be. Taking a quick glance at Ayato, she noticed that he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. Silently, she hoped he wasn’t thinking anything dark which would made her rather apprehensive. She tried to force herself to stop thinking about her past, which would only bring sadness to her. Plus, it wouldn’t be appropriate to be gloomy in front of a person she had just met. Putting on the usual smile she always wear on her lips, Hika quietly followed behind Ayato, still carrying the apples she had bought. She didn’t knew they would be this heavy, since the weight was putting a strain in her arms after carrying them for quite some time. Though, she didn’t mind it - at all, as she reminded herself that this is just nothing. But damn, why did I buy a lot of apples anyway?

Walking side by side with Ayato, she looked around Capital Crocus and noticed that people seemed to have a cheerful ambience around them, which made her smile softly. It appeared that time passed quickly within a blink of an eye for her, since she was mostly preoccupied with the mundane jobs done by people in her surroundings - vendors yelling and offering objects for sale and younger teens clustered together in a group to have a nice chat, like they usually should. Hika exhaled and craned up her neck to stare up at the rainbow once again, awed by its beauty. Not long after, they had reached the park but to her surprise, there were barely anyone. Her eyes scanned through the place, wondering where everyone had gone off to. She thought parks would always be crowded with citizens at times like this, but she guessed she was wrong.

However, when the cool wind brushed her skin, she could immediately feel herself extremely relieved and calm, as if the breeze had carried her sorrows away. There might be something about this park. Being curious as she usually is, Hika began to walk around until she caught sight of a fountain. Immediately, her lips broke into a huge grin as she approached closer to it and let her fingers flow through the crystal clear water. She figured that this park maybe different from any other parks she had ever seen, but this had only piqued her curiosity. ”I guess we’ll have to pass trough this walkway,” She suggested, her tone showing her eagerness to find out more about this place.

”Let’s go find out!” She exclaimed, being the jolly self once again. Hika didn’t even bother to wait for Ayato’s response, she just pulled him along with her, by his sleeve, down the walkway which was surrounded by verdant flourishing trees and plants. The greenery gave out the feeling which was quite soothing, as if she was in a forest, though obviously not with wild animals. After the walkway twisted around the corners into another pathways for multiple times, it finally came to a dead end, revealing a huge body of water. With boats. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her, the transparent water reflected the sun light into her eyes as she brought up her hand to conceal her eyes. She swiftly twisted around to face Ayato and grinned at him, ”Do you want to have a ride?”

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 20th November 2014, 2:45 pm

It seemed Hikari made up her mind before Ayato could say anything, himself. He felt himself being pulled by Hikari, which left him quite surprised. He laughed slightly as he saw that while the two only knew each other for a short period of time, they were already acting like good friends, doing childish things, of course- despite being adults. Ayato tried to keep up with the rapid pace Hikari ran at while the two moved down the walkways of the park. There were many pieces of nature Ayato could not describe. There was some very abstract art drawn all over this park, and so many things that could only be predicted as magical in Ayato's mind. Albeit, Ayato pardoned himself from what he saw in the middle of the walkways, and just hoped that something special would appear by the time the two hit a dead end- and it did.

The two arrived at a body of water, where boats settled. Ayato smiled widely as this whole trail through the park seemed worthwhile. He looked over to Hikari, who seemed even more excited than he did about this whole adventure. He had seen how much she appreciated the fountain earlier, so this must have been glorious for his friend to witness. Ayato saw Hikari ask him a question, which of course was to ride one of these boats. Ayato smirked. This seemed highly beneficial for him, especially since he lived by the coast, and had a boating license. In fact, he revealed this very license to Hikari before he took her hand, and rushed over to a salesman nearby. "We'll be taking one of these speedboats!" Ayato requested cheerfully, handing the salesman a good portion of jewels before he received a grateful nod, and the keys to a speedboat. He ran over to the speedboat granted to him, and turned it on, expecting Hikari to be seated. He held the wheel firmly, and awaited Hikari's response. "Ready?" Ayato confirmed, assuring Hikari was seated properly before the two would take off.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 21st November 2014, 12:49 pm

Despite being a mage who ultizes Electricity, Hika wasn’t scared of huge bodies of water unless they come into contact with her, when her magic is activated. Instead, she was extremely hyped up to get into the boats and have loads of fun. Before she could say anything, Ayato pulled out his license and dragged her to the man who appeared to be in charge of the speedboats. Hika raised her eyebrow and stared at Ayato, confused - she had no idea he could drive, and it wasn’t a car but a boat. But then, there were still a lot of things she didn’t know about him.

”Oh? I didn’t know you could drive boats,” She smirked at him, as she laid her feet on the boat carefully, before seating herself behind Ayato. She looked for places where she could grab, so as to prevent herself from falling into the water. It was the best idea to put her arms around his waist as well, as it’d be quite awkward for her. Grabbing the hem of Ayato’s jacket since she couldn’t find any other handles for her to grasp, she exclaimed excitedly, ”Ready!”

Turning around, she waved at the salesman who was smiling back at her. She had never ridden a speedboat before, not even a regular boat. That was how lame she was. At least, she’s having her first experience riding on a boat right now, and she wondered how it’d be like. Holding tightly onto Ayato’s clothing, she braced for herself to be whizzed away.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 21st November 2014, 1:10 pm

Ayato smiled warmly towards Hikari when she managed to seat herself on the boat. However, when he felt the hem of his jacket being held onto, he looked curiously at his new friend. "Oh! I almost forgot about this!" Ayato mentioned, still leaving the boat on a standstill while he looked over the dashboard. There was a cabinet to open with a handle bar inside. Ayato opened this cabinet carefully, then slowly pulled out the handle bar from the cabinet. "Just hang onto this while I drive the boat, okay?" Ayato confirmed, "Also, let me know if we're moving too quickly."

Ayato turned on the boat, finally before he had another epiphany. "Hey, I just had another good idea!" Ayato said quite suddenly, "Once we're driving for about 10 minutes, why don't I let you try and drive the boat? Doesn't matter how off-course we go as long as we're having fun, anyway. There's also a seatbelt on the driver's seat so you can feel safe." Ayato's warm smile became a confident smile, letting Hikari know that everything would be just fine- in both scenarios, actually. He turned on the motor in addition to the boat as it took off. It was at the lowest level, though the boat still travelled at a decent pace. While Ayato drove the boat, already having a good time, he caught a great sight on his right: dolphins. "Look at those!" Ayato commented, pointing to the dolphins. They seemed so happy and peaceful. They seemed to even smile while the two ran the boat. "I heard that people have swam with dolphins before, but I suppose we should save that for a later meeting." Ayato added. By now, the boat was set on level two, which made it decently fast, skipping on the water below.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 23rd November 2014, 11:04 am

Hika was startled when Ayato suddenly exclaimed and pulled out the handle bar. Nodding, she held onto the bar as she was told and grinned, ”Nah, don’t worry about it. I like fast.” She was already feeling butterflies in her stomach, nervous that she was about to experience her first ride on a speedboat. Her inner self screamed with happiness as she jumped around in joy. Hika rolled her eyes and knocked out her imaginary thoughts. Her eyes twinkled in amusement as she started down at the water just beneath her, only separated by the plastic coating of the boat. Startled by the sudden statement from Ayato, she looked at him before she broke into a huge grin.

”Aye, I’d really really love to drive,” She said, her voice much more cheerful than usual. So far, this day had been really fun. She couldn’t help but continue to gaze down at the water, realising that she was this close to it, and she could just jump in anytime. Just thinking about it makes her want to swim in this lake. It wasn’t until then Ayato pointed out towards the dolphins- Oh my gosh. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. She’d always think that dolphins were awesome who usually save people’s live when they’re struggling underwater. She couldn’t believe it that they were right in front of her eyes. Excitedly, she let out a gasp followed with a slight chuckle.

She realised that they were going a little bit faster than before, and she liked it. The wind blew harshly at her face, fanning out her hair in different directions. She’d probably look like a girl with a bird nest’s hair, regardless, she was enjoying every second of this.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 23rd November 2014, 12:35 pm

Ayato sighed happily when Hikari informed him that she wouldn't mind fast speeds. With this being said, Ayato set the boat to level six, which made it go much faster, running swiftly through the calm waters and skipping over even the smallest waves. This put the dolphins on the right in a joyful mood as it seemed they always loved some company. He looked over to Hikari quickly while the boat moved rapidly, and saw that the handle bar kept her quite secure. The two were having tons of fun already, which made Ayato really appreciative of this sudden meeting. The sun was shining gloriously, while the refreshing wind made the ride more enjoyable, though it was funny to see it all burst in both Ayato and Hikari's faces due to their incredible pace with the boat.

After hearing Hikari's unexpected response to Ayato's suggestion, Ayato figured it would be best to let her start early. He slowly lowered the gears to make the boat gently decrease in speed until it made a graceful stop. "Since you really want to ride this boat, I'll let you try and drive it early." Ayato remarked, "For now, just take the wheel, secure yourself with the seatbelt while sitting on the seat, and press on the pedal. As you've seen already, the boat starts off slow, though you can always make it go faster by lifting this gear here. It has ten switches." Ayato pointed to the gears that were right next to the wheel for Hikari to lift. "They are not heavy." Ayato added, "Therefore, this whole experience should be easy for you. However, if you do feel uncomfortable, I'm right here to support you with the wheel. By the end of this lesson, you should feel even more confident with riding on boats." Ayato gave a pleasing smile by the end of his speech, and patted Hikari on the shoulder. He took off his seatbelt, and stood up so the two could switch seats. "You can do this!" Ayato cheered. He really hoped Hikari was having a good time, and would have a great time after driving this boat, herself. Today was a beautiful day, and so it would definitely be memorable if somebody could learn such a thing under a glorious weather setting.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 28th November 2014, 6:12 am

The white-haired girl broke out into a huge grin when she was asked to drive the boat, herself. As eager as was to drive the boat, she was nervous as well since this would be her first experience driving. Letting out a long exhale, Hika nodded at Ayato’s instructions before getting up from her seat and moved over to the driver’s seat. After placing herself on the seat, she did as Ayato instructed and pulled the seatbelt across her body to secure herself. Still feeling nervous although she was quite excited about this, Hika wrapped her fingers around the wheel and looked at Ayato. She nodded, reassuring herself that she could do this, as Ayato said.

Hika drew a sharp intake of breath before stepping onto the pedal. The engine roared as they sped onto the water with a slower pace. After quite some time of driving around, she finally got used to the feeling and it was amazing! Her hair was billowed out by the harsh wind as they whisked into her eyes before Hika pushed them out, annoyed. She was glad Ayato was with her and she knew she would be safe around him. He just gave off that friendly and warming vibe. Hika decided that they should go faster and lifted the gear to a moderate level and then the faster level. The faster, the better. But then, it would be good if she didn’t bump into anything, otherwise, they’d be drenched with water. ”Woohoo! Yeah!” She exclaimed, showing how enthusiastic she felt.

More dolphins emerged than before as she drove further across the water. She let out a giggle before she slowed her pace slightly. ”Where should we go, Ayato?” She hoped Ayato was having fun and despite her reckless driving.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 29th November 2014, 12:37 pm

Ayato smiled at his finest when he saw how eager Hikari was to drive the boat. He had never met someone so cheerful in his life; someone so enjoyable to be around. After Ayato had given her the instructions, Ayato saw that Hikari was quite cooperative, and went on with her new adventure with ease. The boat moved at a slow pace while Ayato saw that Hikari was doing completely fine, driving this boat. "Way to go!" Ayato commented, watching as the boat sped up more. The two seemed to operate well together, and were having a fantastic time. Ayato couldn't ask for anything more. In fact, even while he had a first-time-driver in his original seat, Ayato felt so at ease that, for a minute, he stared at the dolphins. "I wish I could swim with them." Ayato muttered, glad to be aboard this boat, and have this sort of view. It was then he heard lots of enthusiasm from Hikari, which made him turn to her, immediately.

Hikari had full control of the boat, and while Ayato once thought there would be a few mistakes, there weren't, at all. "You're the best learner I've ever seen!" Ayato remarked happily, listening further to his new friend while she had something important to say. He looked around, trying to find somewhere else to go. Sure, Hikari was driving recklessly, but frankly, that just made things a lot more fun. "There's a beach, nearby. Why don't we head over there, buy a swimsuit, then come back to swim with the dolphins?" Ayato suggested, "I've seen the way you look at them, as I look at the dolphins the same way! Let's go!" Ayato was overly excited to be with the dolphins he had driven by on this boat. They had smiled towards him, and were extremely friendly, harmless creatures. Ayato just wanted to know what it would feel like to be in the water with them.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd December 2014, 10:58 am

Hika giggled upon receiving a compliment from Ayato as the best learner. It is her nature. When she’s in a jolly mood, she is capable of learning literally anything within a couple of minutes, and she was proud of it, herself. Both of them were having fun ridiculously and she felt glad that she had bumped into this person, otherwise they wouldn’t be having the time of their lives. Hika immediately perked up at the sound of the word ’beach’. She likes, no, loves beaches and obviously anything that is concerned with huge bodies of water. But then, water is her enemy as well, due to her magic, sadly. No one would ever dare to approach things that were danger to them, but Hika isn’t that sort of person. Quite a weird person, generally.

”Off the beach we go!~” Hika sang as her fingers curled around the gear and lifted it up further. The boat sped even faster than before, making her giggle loudly. Minutes after the driving, a shore came into her sight. Her eyes sparkling in liveliness, she uttered, ”There’s the beach! I’ll leave this speedboat at the shore and we can go swimming.” She couldn’t wait anymore to dip her body into the water and feel the bliss of being in the water. She wasn’t a good swimmer, she knew that, but she wasn’t a complete sucker at it as well. After parking the speedboat to where it was supposed to be, she grinned at Ayato before returning her gaze back to the sparkling beautiful sea. ”I’m really eager to get into the water so I won’t bother changing into a swimsuit!” She stated gleefully and dove into the crystal-clear water.

Gesturing Ayato to follow her, she placed her hands near her mouth and yelled over him, ”No one would mind anyway. C’mon. Jump into the water!”

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 3rd December 2014, 7:05 pm

Ayato gave Hikari a thumbs-up when she signalled the two to head towards the beach. Ayato always held a glorious grin on his face, seeing as this moment was definitely not one to forget. The two figured out just how fun life could be by making the best out of this single meeting, driving towards a beach with dolphins from afar. Once the two hit the shore, Ayato became really excited. He had never been to a beach before, and this one seemed like a big deal. It was gigantic, refreshing, calm and beautiful to see. Ayato looked over to Hikari and see that she was having an amazing time. He could see the eagerness in her eyes until she actually pointed out, herself. He did not mind Hikari when she said she was going into the water with her clothes on. Ayato did not mind either. After all, at this time, he was wearing a V-neck black T-shirt and light grey shorts. He also removed his socks and shoes before following Hikari into the water. "Here I come!" Ayato shouted back while he was far enough to dive into the crystal-clear water with his new good friend.

While in the water, Ayato looked out towards the dolphins. He waved over to one and watched it travel towards him. The dolphin nudged Ayato while he gently pet it on the head. The dolphin was so affectionate towards him that it made him blush, attempting to hug him with its fins. "Come on! Pet her too!" Ayato invited, taking Hikari's hand before placing it over the dolphin's hand. When Ayato had pet the dolphin's head, himself, it was as smooth as a baby's bottom, so he assumed Hikari would feel the same way. The dolphin was highly intelligent, and able to understand everything the two were doing while it hung out with them. "You can tell she's a girl by looking over there." Ayato remarked, "What should we name her."

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 6th December 2014, 9:49 am

Hika laughed as Ayato dove into the water into her, causing the water to splash over her. She flipped her body upwards, laying afloat above the calm sea. Smiling, she stared at the sky and basked under the warm sunlight that was heating up the exposed part on her body from the water. She wondered where she would be if she just drift off like this for hours. Soon after, dolphins emerged once again and one swam towards them. She couldn’t help but giggle slightly as the dolphin approached towards them.

Suddenly, she had the sudden urge to touch the dolphin, squeeze it so tightly and nuzzle into the little animal. It was then Ayato suddenly grabbed her hand and placed it onto the dolphin’s fin, which she supposed it was the hand. Indeed, it was extremely smooth, maybe even better than silk as she ran her hand over the dolphin’s body multiple times, grinning to herself. ”Gosh, it feels so good,” The silver-haired mage uttered, while chuckling at the feel of the dolphin’s skin. She immediately started laughing when Ayato mentioned that the dolphin was a female by looking at her ’parts’.

”Well, aren’t you quite direct, Ayato?” She asked, jokingly, her tone playful. Hika glanced at ’that’ place and indeed, it appeared that the dolphin was a girl. ”Hm, the name…. How does Lizzy sound? I kinda suck at names, so yeah.” Rubbing the back of her wet hair, she let out a soft chuckle.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 6th December 2014, 6:32 pm

"That sounds like a great name!" Ayato commented, "Let's see if she likes it." Ayato continued to pet the dolphin that rested in front of the two, and looked at it directly in its calm, beautiful eyes. "Can we call you Lizzy?" Ayato asked. This question may have seemed dumb, though dolphins were actually quite smart, and could understand human beings quite well. The dolphin even nodded in response to Ayato's question, which made him sigh in relief. He was glad Lizzy understood him. "Lizzy, it is!" Ayato cheered. He hugged Lizzy gently, and watched as her fins touched the back of his arms. "Looks like we made a new friend, Hikari." Ayato remarked, "Now let's call the rest of the family over."

Ayato waved to the dolphins that were once gathered with Lizzy further away from his current location, and saw them all approach him quickly. The other dolphins seemed much more affectionate and youthful as they all nuzzled him and Hikari. This was probably under Lizzy's command, though Ayato did not mind at all. These dolphins were very smooth, and were like pillows when they touched against his body. It was until Ayato got a more thorough look at these dolphins that he realized they were more youthful than Lizzy, meaning Lizzy must have been the mother. "They're her kids!" Ayato announced, "Look! They're all smaller, younger, and have the same markings as Lizzy!" Statistically, this was a way to identify dolphin families. Each family was obviously born differently, and separated by a certain feature of their body. Lizzy had a mark that looked a lot like a lightning bolt on her tail, while the rest of the dolphins surrounding the two Mages had the same thing. There were six younger dolphins surrounding Ayato and Hikari. "I'll name three, and you name the rest." Ayato suggested, "After we're done naming them, we shall swim with them." Ayato looked at the three nuzzling him, specifically. If he could recall, Ayato saw that one of these three dolphins reacted well to the wind, which reminded Ayato well of the season of Autumn; the name Ayato gave to this dolphin, in particular. "I will call you Autumn." Ayato commented on the dolphin directly in front of him. Another dolphin was especially blue, in colour, and so Ayato gave him that name. Finally, Ayato named the last dolphin after someone he found her most friendly with when Ayato passed her on the boat: Hikari. "You're named after my friend here, Hikari." Ayato mentioned. These were the names Ayato gave to the three dolphins surrounding him. He hoped Hikari knew what to do with her dolphins before the two would swim off with all seven. He looked at Lizzy, who seemed to join in the hugging while all of this went on. All of these dolphins were as happy as ever.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 14th December 2014, 4:52 am

A sheepish smile spread across her face upon Ayato’s remark. She was truly bad with names and if she came up with one, it would probably be lame. An apparent expression of joy and relief immediately flashed over her face when the dolphin nodded in response. It was a wonder to her that dolphins could understand humans’ language.
    "Looks like we made a new friend, Hikari."
    Hika nodded, a wide grin stretched across her lips. She watched the rest of the dolphins came swimming by towards them. As the dolphins snuggle with her, she couldn’t help but giggle loud and hug them tightly. Hika is a sucker to cute animals, especially rabbits. Running her hand along the dolphin’s streamlined body several times, she noticed the markings Ayato had mentioned before on their body. ”Ooooh, I guess it’s her family,” She stated, surprised as her mouth formed into an ‘o’ shape.

Hika kept stroking the dolphin as if it was her pet - they just feel so smooth. She immediately brightened up when Ayato added that they would swim afterwards. Listening to Ayato give the names to the dolphins, she looked at him and smiled.
    ”Autumn’s a beautiful name,” She would compliment, holding onto the dolphin’s hand or rather, its fin. A slight blush rose to her cheeks when Ayato named a dolphin after her. ”Haha, I don’t mind being a dolphin,” She chuckled. The girl placed her finger on her chin and contemplated on what she should name the dolphins.
    Casper. Pandora and Ayato.
    ”You’re Casper,” She pointed at the little dolphin whose colour was a more paler than the rest.  

Hika shifted her gaze towards the remaining two dolphins. ”And you two are Pandora and Ayato.” She broke into a huge smile, content with the names she had recently given. She had chosen the name Pandora since she thought it would be quite a decent name for the dolphin, seeing that it was a girl as well. The other would be named after her newly found friend, Ayato, whom she had been having loads of fun with.

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 14th December 2014, 1:33 pm

Ayato looked over to Hikari and laughed softly when he saw her hug the dolphins tightly. It seemed like this was a very emotional, friendly moment that the two probably wouldn't have expected when this whole meeting started. Ayato looked down at the dolphins he had named and hugged them passionately, as well. "I'll come back here every once and a while and see you all again, okay?" Ayato promised to his new friends. The dolphins nodded and began to show even more affection than they did before. Ayato laughed even harder when Hikari commented on a dolphin being named after her. "Well, you're both new friends." Ayato remarked, "It's only fitting that one is named after you, right?" Ayato really liked the idea of naming one of these dolphins after his new friend so the moment could be memorable.

When Ayato was done naming his three dolphins, he and his respective dolphins began to watch Hikari naming hers. It was funny to see how Hikari gave a typical name to the more paler dolphin at the very start, seeing as Casper was the name of a ghost in a cartoon. Albeit, it was still a cool name. The other was even more interesting as it was a name Ayato had never heard of before. "I like that name!" Ayato mentioned cheerfully when Hikari gave the name "Pandora" to the second dolphin. Once Hikari named the final dolphin in her group, however, Ayato blushed a bit, but only briefly. "Hello there, other Ayato!" Ayato joked, "We're gonna swim with you now, okay?"

And this very comment commenced what he and Hikari had been waiting for. Ayato began to swim farther and farther away from the sands of the beach while the dolphins became excited, and followed along with him and Hikari. Before he knew it, however, Autumn had snuck underneath him, and adjusted herself so she was like Ayato's boat. Ayato blushed just as he did before, and patted the dolphin gently on her side. "Let's go, Autumn!" Ayato cheered, watching Autumn rapidly take him away towards where other something special settled. The other two dolphins Ayato had named followed at the same pace while Autumn didn't really give Ayato much of a choice to stop until the female dolphin reached her destination. "No way!" Ayato shouted in full surprise. Out of the middle of nowhere, where Ayato never thought a place like this could settle near a town like this, was an island miles away from the sands of the beach- many miles, in fact. "I still wanna swim with you guys, so why don't you just give us a tour?" Ayato suggested.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 21st December 2014, 10:40 am

HIKARI SHIROKAWA

Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect, it destroys.
    WORDS

Hikari
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

There was so much affection shown by the dolphins to the both them, causing Hika to blush. Wishing she could have them as her pet, Hika snuggled into the dolphins and rubbed her face against theirs, giggling at the same time. She was glad the dolphins were named to the both of them, which would be worth remembering. If she were ever bored, she could come visit and hang out with them once again. Hika broke into laughter when Ayato greeted to his other twin. It was silly, but fun as well. Water began to cascade down her face as she realised that she was still wet. Hika was so mesmerised with having fun with the dolphins that she almost forgot she was in the middle of the sea at a beach.
    ”Ooooh, are we going to swim? Hooray!” Hika chirped, being her usual elated self back again.

Hika watched Ayato sped over the water, riding the dolphin as a wide grin spread across her face. Seems fun. Pandora and Casper settled beside her and Hika rested her arms around their bodies before she was swooshed away, much to her surprise. The rest of the dolphins trailed along behind them. Hika followed Ayato’s lead, wondering where the dolphins would head off to, until she finally caught sight of an island. Her eyes widened at that moment, surprised that there was an island located miles away from the beach.
    ”Wow, this is awesome,” She breathed and gawked at the land that stood before her. The dolphins finally caught up with Ayato as they came to a rest beside him. ”A tour sounds cool.” Hika added, enthusiastic about the tour they were going to have.

The dolphins nodded, going underwater as they did so and dragged her around the island. She wondered what kind of things would be on the land. However, it appeared that there were merely only dense trees on the island with nothing else more.

delta of GS

theme | battle theme

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 21st December 2014, 1:55 pm

The three dolphins that surrounded Ayato nodded after his suggestion. He looked over to Hikari, who seemed to be getting a tour in a different fashion. The dolphins were underwater, which made Ayato assume his new friend was going to be taken beneath, as well. However, his sight was averted back to the island before he realized the island was kind of underwhelming. The island was almost nothing but trees set a ground afloat the sea, yet there was an open gap in the center. The dolphins spoke in their own manner when they noticed this after Ayato pointed it out. Autumn took Ayato around the island, and used its fin to try and point out the areas it enjoyed most. When Ayato thought about it, he realized that much could be made out of this island, yet it would require several visits after this first encounter.

"I have an idea!" Ayato cheered, "My own residence is a log house, so I suppose we can use the resources here to make our own home. It would require a lot of jewels to get artitects over to build the house, though once it is finished, we would have a place to settle everyday few days." Ayato imagined it while he gracefully sat upon one of his new dolphin pals. He patted Autumn gently on the back, and noticed it look up towards him, in response. She was so adorable, despite being from another species. "What would you think about a house here?" Ayato asked Autumn, "You have your own home in the sea, don't you?" Hikari, the dolphin, joined up on the negotiation and noticed things for herself. It attempted to speak to Ayato, yet the boy had no idea what it was saying. This was until his book began to speak to him. "I understand its body language, at least." The book spoke, "She is saying that it would be beneficial to her if we made a small shelter for the dolphins to watch over us while we're here; to feel like they live here, as well." Ayato sighed happily towards this idea, and had Autumn swim closer to Hikari so Ayato could pat her, as well- the dolphin, of course. "That's brilliant!" Ayato commented, "However, it'll take us a long time before we can do all of this, alright? I think it would be best for us to hangout a few more times before the artitects establish this new house." It was nice to see this new family, honestly. While Ayato got to experience it for himself, he felt like these dolphins were truly his friends, as well, though while they spoke, he could not understand a thing. Albeit, they were like family to him, as well.

Ayato enjoyed the commentary Hikari the Mage gave while this all went on. His smile became warmer and warmer while this whole visit continued. However, he frowned eventually when he realized that he would have to leave these six alone sooner or later. He needed to nurture himself, after all, which would require human shelter, food and water; all the necessities properly established for all of humanity. He wished the best of luck to these dolphiins while they were here, and looked back to the boat from afar; the transportation responsible for Ayato meeting these new friends. This was definitely a moment to remember, and to never forget, too. This was when Lizzy came over, who seemed to understand Ayato the best. She used her fin to try and re-adjust Ayato's lips so he would smile again. "Thanks Lizzy!" Ayato remarked. Together, his crew of dolphins swam over to Hikari's, thinking of what to do next. They had done so much already, yet time was of the essence, unfortunately. It could not freeze while the two were here.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 30th December 2014, 1:04 pm

Her eyebrows arched curiously at Ayato’s remark of building a house on an island. Surely, it would be extremely exhausting and painstaking but she supposed it wouldn’t hurt to try. She listened to Ayato’s suggestion before a wide smile spread across her face.
    ”That’s a really nice idea! We could visit the dolphins every now and then,” Hika placed her arm over Pandora and stroked her body gently. Seeing the dolphins remind her of Phoenix, her pet, who would probably be sulking at their room for he wasn’t allowed to follow her today. She chuckled at the thought as she continued to stroke the lovely dolphin.

Hika watched Ayato and Autumn chattered to each other, as if they were human buddies. Both of them wouldn’t understand each of their language but for some reason they were literally having a conversation. Ayato would exclaim how brilliant it would be whilst Hika scrunched her eyebrows at them, obviously bewildered yet, amazed at the same time.
    ”Alright, let’s go on the shore and get ready to build our house~” Hika cheered enthusiastically, throwing her hands in the air. Her clothes were wet but she figured they would dry out soon since the weather was dry and not to mention, very hot.
    ”I don’t think there’s any shop in here. We could cut down some trees and gather the woods.”
    Hika placed a hand over her eyes, concealing them from the bright sunlight shining down at them as she stared at the forests that laid right in front of her.

There weren’t any axe or tools for her to cut the wood, so instead she collected the stems that had fallen from the trees to make a bonfire, in case they needed it. Oh, she was forgetting something. Hika could use her magic to take down trees instead. What a nice idea. She created a whip in her hands and wrapped it around the trunk of the tree and broke it down with a forceful tug of her arm. She continued to take down more trees, using the method and soon after, she had already gathered a number of logs by herself. Within a few hours, they would start building a house together which would be made for their friends and families to stay if they had an opportunity to visit here. Before it gets too dark, they would go back to the beach, swimming with the dolphins once again. Hika would wave goodbye to her new family as sadness dawns on her, reluctant to leave. At least, her day was spent nicely, with lots of fun and every sweat drop produced was worthwhile.

-EXITS-

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 2:26 pm