Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stepping away...

Arianna
    Arianna

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Fallen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stepping away... Empty Stepping away...

Post by Arianna 3rd November 2014, 4:46 pm

I didn't want it to come to this, but my real life is burying me in stress. I'm sorry to all of my friends im in a thread with currently, but I can't keep up with doing posts right now. School is... well, school :\. I'm struggling to keep up with even one rp, and this site is way to heavy to keep up with when school starts throwing the fit at the shan. Every day, I just feel too ran down to do anything on here anymore... I'm starting to struggle in school and I need to keep my grades up or else I'll be thrown out. I'm not sure how long I'll be away, but I will hopefully be back one day. For anyone I'm in a job with, just act like I was never there... I won't be back for a long time at this rate, and may only stop by on occasion during Christmas break.

To any mod/admin that reads this, I'd like to take my name out of the running for the mod spot, I'll be far to inactive of a member to ever be considered at this point.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Stepping away... Empty Re: Stepping away...

Post by Cirven 3rd November 2014, 6:52 pm

Sorry to see you have to step away. Hope that things get easier soon for you so you can come back or just relax some. Take care.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stepping away... LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 1118.75

Post by Nakiya 3rd November 2014, 8:03 pm

Aww hope things get better for you soon~ Study hard and come back whenever you can! :)
    Thinking of you~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stepping away... 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 4th November 2014, 3:57 am

Take care dear and always remember we have friends that care for you here. ^_^

Stepping away... P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 2nd June 2024, 11:49 pm