Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The tenacity it took to arrive here.

Hass
    Hass

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guild-less, for the time being.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Surome Kaishin (Deceased)
    Experience : 0

The tenacity it took to arrive here.  Empty The tenacity it took to arrive here.

Post by Hass 29th October 2014, 12:57 pm

The tenacity it took to arrive here.  6a8DKtt
    Kaishin, Katsu. "Fairy Tail, cordial and rousing."

Arrival at Magnolia

The doors to the guild, Fairy Tail, were kicked open. However it was not Katsu that kicked them open, it was Krow. The man who aided this exhausted traveler who was searching for this fellowship. Katsu had gone across the country, in search of the Fairy Tail symbol, without knowing why his deceased mentor directed him there. Nonetheless, he was there, finally he fulfilled Surome's wish. Although Krow seemed to forget to introduce Katsu at first, he did not mind it, the guild was live and a few waves welcomed Katsu in.

So this is a guild.. Surome led me here, must have been a reason. Katsu thought to himself, he tiredly waved back to a few people. The teen was visibly exhausted, he seemed about to collapse at any time. He walked over to an isolated bench, where no one was sitting. Katsu wasn't shy, but simply overwhelmed, he'd gladly appreciate the effort of someone approaching him at this point. Krow turned and seemed to notice what he forgot, Katsu nodded and looked towards the bustling guild. "My name is Katsu Kaishin, and I've decided to join Fairy Tail.." Katsu said, as loud as needed. The Ice Mage's head turned from side to side, he was wearing a black coat with ruffles of white fur around his collar, hood, and bottom of the coat. Black trousers accompanied black combat boots.

The teen let out a weak cough and felt the need to sit down, Katsu rubbed his right hand against his forehead.
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

The tenacity it took to arrive here.  Empty Re: The tenacity it took to arrive here.

Post by Nightken 1st November 2014, 9:34 pm

Walking around the guildhall Nightken overheard someone deciding to join the guild which made him find out who it was and meet them. After finding the person that wants to join the guild he approached him. "Welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm Nightken the guild master its nice to meet you Katsu. If there is anything you need to know about us feel free to ask." He introduced himself to Katsu.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The tenacity it took to arrive here.  For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The tenacity it took to arrive here.  5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 175

The tenacity it took to arrive here.  Empty Re: The tenacity it took to arrive here.

Post by Manayus 1st November 2014, 10:15 pm

A stream of glittering fairy dust began to fall from the ceiling, surrounding the newcomer in it's dazzling brilliance as the Fairy mage flew down from the rafters. He landed elegantly a little ways from the guild master, but immediately brought himself into a polite bow as he looked at the now new member of fairy tail.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr Kaishin. I feel an introduction from me is heavily over-shadowed by our pretigious guild masters, but if you wish to know my name is Manayus. I am fairly new to the guild myself and I look forward to having you amongst us."
    He stated, his eyes then darting to the guildmaster, smiling as he gave another polite bow to the man, hs hand placed against his heart as he did so.

"I don't beleive we have met either Master Knightken, it is an honor to finally meet you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 5:46 am