Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola]

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola] - Page 2 Empty Re: Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola]

Post by Viola-chan 8th December 2014, 10:07 pm

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola] - Page 2 TPFEUcL

I N F O !

CHARACTER.
    :: info
    :: magic

PET(S).
    :: melody

WEAPON(S).
    :: kurama
    :: akemi

EXP:
    1,716%

Rather than somebody who hurts others, become the one who gets hurt.

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola] - Page 2 9B1nRmb
    -Viola

Her head slowly hoisted up, the weight of his hand discharging from her head as rosy optics curiously watched him. She had stopped crying, but around her eyes were mostly reddened from rubbing them continuously, the sides of her lips smudged in blood from it previously pooling in her mouth. At the moment, her appearance was a bloody mess. Beautiful and traditional kimono given to her by Peace Village in tatters, torn in places and exposing her now bruised and wounded skin from their intense brawl. The pony tail that had pulled back her wavy locks was unorganized, pieces sticking out from some places and all fluffed up. Her feet were bare, also bruised and red from stepping on the rough and fractured cobblestone ground. But, despite all this, she truly did not care. Heck, the dragon couldn't give a damn if she was running around completely nude.

Viola would listen to the raven-haired man speak, carefully watching the tone of his voice, and how it had also grown somewhat sad as he told his story. It seemed the two shared an equally painful past. Sometimes. No. Everyday of her life she knew that a painful past always made you stronger. Katherine was the one who taught her this. Despite being drugged into Sin, her fears with the barren and dim country no longer existed after all the hard work. Even fears that were silly no longer existed, but a list of people she hoped to never see again. Although she hated to list him, Indar was one that she feared, after almost killing her with gaping hole stabbed into the upper half of her body, she didn't know what to think. Elizabeth and Hana both mentioned to her in the hospital that he was sorry, but since then, his disappearance was a mystery. She had only assumed he had run away, ashamed of himself, but later on she learned he was quite famous around the Council, now bound to Savage Skull. She wanted to see him again, just one more time, but she grew frightened of what he might do. They after all, were about on the same level of strength and magic. And she wasn't assured of his sanity till remaining.

A soft gasp escaped her mouth as Seitenshi brought her into a tight hug, arms unsure of what to do before she would hesitantly respond to rest her own along the centre of his back. She was thinking to much, and it was worrying the man who had only met her a few minutes ago, where she felt she had known since forever. A smile twitched onto the corner of her lips, greatly touched by his concern and affectionate touch, despite him knowing what she truly was. "I... I will," she replied, resting her head against his chest. He seemed tired, and his lineage wasn't healing his legs as fast as it had with the other wounds. "Thank you, Seitenshi. It has been awhile since I've had this much fun in battle, I wish it could've lasted a bit longer," a short laughter escaped from her throat, "Yeah... Let's definitely do this again sometime," Viola would pull away from Seitenshi, though still facing him. Although her eyes glanced away, hand hoisting up to shyly scratch at her nose, "I'd also like to learn some close combat moves from you, you seem more experienced than I thought that I was." acute and toothy smile came into view once again. It had seemed like most of the depressing and heart aching memories had faded away like the stormy clouds from the sky.

"VIOLA!" a familiar voice practically screamed, her shoulders tensing as she jumped in place, attention turning over to a running and tired fox. Melody approached the two of them, panting and trying to catch her breath before leaning up with extended and worried eyes, "You two need to get out of here, the Ruin Knights are coming!" she barked, looking drained and worried. Viola's teeth grit together in frustration, turning over to Seitenshi who's legs were still twisted up and unable to perform the ability of running. Sighing casually, she would stand to her feet, brushing herself off before turning over to Seitenshi. This might be embarrassing, for him. But, she felt like there was no other choice. Effortlessly Viola lifted him up and onto her back, locking her arms around his legs, "Hold onto me, we're getting out of here." she grinned once more, not giving him a moment to grab onto her before she began to run. Cleaning up and fixing Peace Village was alright with her, but the Ruin Knights irked the hell out of her.

template by darkee of btn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola] - Page 2 Empty Re: Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola]

Post by Alito 9th December 2014, 1:05 pm

Ayato grinned happily when Viola rested her head on his chest during the hug. He confirmed at this point that the two were very good friends, at least, though this whole encounter had only been lasting for minutes. It was indeed incredible to see a relationship build so fast, and in such little time. Ayato smiled warmly towards Viola when she chose to release herself from his grasp, and thank him for his support. "You'd like to learn from me?" Ayato clarified, "Well then, I'll count on you whenever I need help with magic." Ayato still felt bad about dealing so much damage to Viola's body, despite it all being healed now. Still, his legs were utterly useless, and would hurt like hell if he ever chose to even move them. His lineage was still idle, though he knew that once it became active, these damages would be gone in a heartbeat. When Ayato saw Viola give what seemed to be her signature gesture of happiness, he blushed a bit. "How about we hangout too?" Ayato suggested, "Fighting is cool, but a casual meeting never hurts, right?"

The sun shined brightly as the weather setting seemed to follow the two's emotions. The two were still under a great amount of shade, though Ayato could see the sun try and warm their spirits up, which seemed to be successful even beneath the tree branches. He felt so at ease with the environment until he heard a loud noise from nearby. The noise was a voice that directed itself towards Ayato's new company, and worried him with the voice's next statement. It seemed it was not just the civilians that had noticed the damages, but the Rune Knights, as well. Before he knew it, Ayato's heavily weakened body was being lifted up by Viola, but how? Normally, as a man, being lifted up by a woman would seem quite embarrassing. However, in his state, Ayato felt like he had no choice. "There's a little town a minute or two away..." Ayato remarked in a soft tone, "Let's head over there." Ayato held in the pain of his legs while Viola's arms wrapped around them, and loosely wrapped his own arms around Viola's neck so she could still breathe normally while Ayato was secure on her back.

At The Town

The group had managed to hide behind houses within this new town to avoid the Rune Knights, who seemed to be more focused on the partial demolishment of the village, anyway. Ayato sighed heavily, a bunch of weight lifted off his shoulders figuratively as he thought he and Viola would be caught, for sure. However, while there were once two hanging around near the Peace Village, in this town as came a cute little companion. "My name is Ayato. What's yours?" Ayato asked the newcomer. He was glad this little buddy came to their rescue, and was the reason why the two remained out of trouble. However, the sudden calling of the Rune Knights made Ayato wonder if he was considered a criminal, for the meantime. With all due respect, he was going to pay for the damages, had the Rune Knights not arrived so soon. Ayato rested his head on the back of Viola's neck in exhaustion, his arms now hung over Viola's shoulders, nearing her chest, yet not touching a single part of it.

"So, what do we do now?" Ayato wondered out of the blue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Storyteller and Dragon [Private/Viola] - Page 2 7y0bO7j
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 9th December 2014, 8:05 pm

I N F O !

CHARACTER.

PET(S).

WEAPON(S).

EXP:
    1,716%

-Viola

She was heaving quite blatantly, dashing through Peace Village baffled on where to turn or go without bumping into a villager or a Ruin Knight. Despite her frail size, and dragon brute strength, it was still tiring with somebody heaved over her back and intensifying the force of gravity. None the less, she dealt with it, for it didn't bother her. Actually, she swore Melody was heavier even though she only took up the space on one of her shoulders. Viola hastily grinned for a few moments at this, wondering if she should mock the forest spirit just for the amusement of seeing her reaction. Although, as she opened her mouth to speak, her vocals halted to a stop as Seitenshi's unsteady voice barely breathed out to her. Another town? The dragon would blink multiple times, turning over to see nothing but the wide open land off to the side, along with the thick forest that settled around it. "I think they went this way!" a voice yelled from afar, the soft vibration of at least 20 feet diving against the ground caused her to glance back, noticing many Ruin Knights, along with a villager, approaching them. Thankfully they were far back, or else Viola wouldn't have the time to clear her thoughts and make a run for it.

She could feel them all chasing after her, despite her senses telling her that they could no longer see her through the thick woods she had bounded into. Her arms were firm around Seitenshi's legs, yet careful not to hurt him. Melody stuck closely to her, running into many twigs and tripping over things with such boisterous gasping for lack of oxygen. She had felt like the shield out of all of them, small cuts and dirt marks on her face for running face first into branches, and getting sap stuck in her white wavy locks. Although, what was like the light at the end of a dark cave, the forest spaced out, revealing what Seitenshi had described as a town. It was more busier than Peace Village, more people were chattering, carts driving by with the aid of horses. There was so much going on it distracted Viola for a moment before she quickly entered into the town.

People were selling food, some were entertaining. She wondered what this place could've possibly been, blocked away by the forest where nobody could find it. It was truly exciting. Her red optics would come across a small alley, dimmed and somewhat blocked out by boxes that she managed to sneak past before the Ruin Knights or any citizen could take notice of. Her feet were much more sore than before, and she mentally cursed herself for leaving her bag and Akemi behind. She begged all the Gods that they would not take her one and only sword, and bring it back to that stupid storage space that held all the artifacts and such. "Melody... Did you two know each-other beforehand, you both seem oddly close." her friend pointed out, breaking her away from her enraged thoughts. "Stay here until your legs heal," she responded, a teasing-full grin twitching onto the corners of her lips, "Unless you'd like me to carry you home?"

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 10th December 2014, 3:35 pm

"No thanks! I'll be fine!" Ayato replied cheerfully, letting himself rest upon a wall in one of the alleyways of this town. He saw Viola run off courageously back towards the village, causing a small grin to appear on his face. "She really is a brave one..." Ayato thought aloud, "I should count that spar as a draw..." Ayato yawned suddenly due to the exhaustion from that battle. Viola had seriously pushed him to his limits, and Ayato was lucky enough to pierce into her with his last effort- his last resort. However, this was his punishment; the inability to move without feeling severe pain. He felt like a child when he had rushed towards the dragon lady like that, careless of the environment, and only focused on one sight. He laughed to himself briefly before he heard the Elucidator's voice. The sword agreed with him, seeing as if Viola could survive the strike, Ayato would've been done for. He was glad Viola cared for him this much; to save the battle for another time, and come to his rescue when the Rune Knights were attacking while he was disabled.

Moments later, Ayato's lineage suddenly kicked in as his legs were recovered in seconds. Ayato leaned against the wall to help himself up, then took a cloth and wiped his filthy sword clean. He wanted to chase after Viola just in case she would get into any trouble with the Rune Knights. They were a big group, anyways, and always came across any area in big numbers. Albeit, Ayato would not let Viola take them on alone, and so he dashed as fast as he could towards the scene, trying to catch up with his friend. "No way in hell am I gonna let you carry me again..." Ayato joked while running as fast he could. He had his sword unsheathed while running, prepared to take on any sudden opposition on the way back to the village. If anyone was going to pay for the damages, it would be Ayato- and to the Rune Knights' liking, of course.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 10th December 2014, 10:43 pm

I N F O !

CHARACTER.
    :: history

PET(S).

WEAPON(S).

OTHER:
    :: bank

-Viola

"I hope Seitenshi is alright..." Viola thought aloud, lowering her head. She had already rapidly made her way back to Peace Village, silently pursuing through the town that was now oddly quiet. Before it was sounded with shouting of Ruin Knights and the rumbling of footsteps, but now, it was back to the way it was before. Peaceful. Viola enjoyed silence, although, she also very much came to like the sound of wind lashing against the leaves of trees, and the singing it wheezed throughout the air. A soft smile twitched onto the corner of her lips, feeling the brush of wind against her face, and the warmth of the sun shining brightly. "Please still be there, Akemi." there was worry in her tone as she spoke to herself, quickening her pace to the stairs that led down to the wide opening. Thankfully her stuff was settled a few feet away, a relieved sigh looming from her mouth as she padded on over and knelt down to examine Akemi. Today is my lucky day! she thought, beginning to dig through her bag to pull out a round wallet that was designed as a donut. Without delay, her red optics lit up, a childish grin spreading across her lips as she clung to the wallet happily, "Ah~ Donut-chan, I was so worried, I'm sorry I forgot about you!" her frame twirled around in pure and both ridiculous bliss before she halted mid way to see Melody... and the Ruin Knights gawking at her. One of them was holding Melody by the tail, a cold yet blank stare directed toward her friend as she timidly attempted to brush off what she had just been doing.

"Y-You... Put Melody down, she doesn't like to be held by her tail you know!" Viola coughed briefly for a moment before she spoke, hoisting her hand forward to point at the man who was holding her friend. "Are you the one who caused damage to this area?" he questioned, ignoring Viola as one red optic twitched in irritation. Although, she urged to hide her timidness with a naive and childish town as she spoke, "Yes," Viola paused, leaning forward with narrowed eyes, "Ya know, my Guild usually gets charged for a member damaging something, and then my Master lectures or gives a beating later on for being such an idiot. You must understand that you don't have to pursue behind me like I'm some sort of criminal." her hand would make a gesture as she spoke, the man, who was holding Melody not faltering in his blank stare. "I'm going to have to ask you to come with us, unless you can pay the damages to the village chief now." he stated, Viola's face paling as beads of sweat formed onto the side of her forehead. Hesitantly, she brought her wallet out in-front of her, zipping it open to peak inside. Comically a tear appeared by the corner of her eye, "Donut-chan... Why have you failed me now?" she mumbled, lowering her crown and closing the wallet back up. She dreaded to go with them. Viola was aware that evening would come in the meantime, and Seitenshi would be able to go home, but, she couldn't help but wonder if he'd assume she'd ditched him. Even if she went with them, Viola was not aware of any information on what Guild he was in, or where he was from. A frustrated frown appeared on her face, two Ruin Knights approaching her, one with handcuffs and the other just for support in dragging her along. "At least let Melody go, she had nothing to do with any of this... I was the only one here after all." her serious gaze actually changed the expression of the man, who glanced at his comrades before placing Melody down. It seemed the fox was aware what she wanted her to do, and swiftly dashed off to go and find Seitenshi.

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 11th December 2014, 1:14 pm

While Ayato ran back towards the ruined Peace Village, he encountered a furry creature along the way. "Hey!" He shouted, "You're the one who warned us earlier! Here, follow me!" Ayato had no time to ask for names. His main priority was to find Viola, and get her out of this mess. The Rune Knights were definitely guarded the partially destroyed village, hoping to find and arrest both Ayato and Viola. Ayato could not allow his new friend to be punished for his stupidity- not in the slightest. This furry friend seemed to be present in order to help Ayato, which he gladly appreciated. "Once we're there, you go defend Viola while I grab their attention. We will not be getting through to them by force unless they provoke us." Ayato added, "For now, we just stay on high alert to ensure Viola's innocence and safety."

When the two arrived at the scene, Ayato gasped as he saw Viola on the brink of an arrest. "Like hell I'll allow you to do such a thing!" Ayato yelled, "I have the money for the damages, so let her go!" The Rune Knights smirked, then looked at Ayato as if he were the dumbest human being to ever exist. Ayato was enraged, and prepared to physically punish each and every one of these foolish Rune Knights. Arresting Viola would solve nothing. The Rune Knights would have to pay for the damages, themselves, if this were the case, and take the responsibility for the partial destruction of this village into their own hands. "It's true, her guild may be of some trouble to your council. However, this lady, in particular, is innocent!' Ayato shouted further, "The woman you are arresting is Viola Purefoy: the most innocent woman in all of Eclipse Soul! I, Seitenshi Ayato of Blue Pegasus, will never allow you to do such a thing!" The Rune Knights gave a more mocking grin, and even started to laugh hysterically. "Anybody who serves as a threat to any part of Fiore is under our responsibility, and is under our jurisdiction for definite arrest. If you choose to interfere with her arrest, sir, you will also be imprisoned, and her sentence will be increased!"

Ayato grew quite mad at this point, his two items taking on his emotions as, within a flash, the head of a single Rune Knight was smothered into the ground, and another was punched several feet into the air. These Rune Knights, specifically, were the ones holding Viola captive. "Again I say, Viola is innocent! If you dare choose to arrest her, you will have to go through me first!" Ayato cried, "Now, shall we continue, or will you Rune Knights come to an under--" Ayato was interrupted as he was kicked several feet into a tree, wounds forming on his back. However, yet again, his lineage had kicked in, and a grin had appeared on his face. "You have mocked me and my friends, and for that, I will not let a single one of you out of here without serving my own punishment!" Ayato declared at the top of his lungs. His voice was almost comparable to that of a dragon as he rushed towards these Rune Knights, once again. The Rune Knights attempted to use minor spells until they heard the words "Unsheathed Seeker." This spell created a black hole in the sky, and absorbed their spells into the heavens. The Rune Knights became fearful until additional members suffered more physical attacks from Ayato, himself. In response, the Rune Knights tried to use slightly better spells, though even those were interrupted. "Judgment!" Ayato cried, diving the assaults in two, then redirecting them with perfect accuracy towards the Rune Knights, knocking groups of them unconscious.

The leader of this task force had finally arrived, and attempted to take out Ayato once and for all. However, yet another word had been spoken: Ghost. Ayato had literally run through the leader's hand, and sliced through his torso with the Elucidator, then uppercut him with the Sixth Sense; his book. The leader dropped to the ground, though the Sixth Sense took into the account the chance of a sneak attack. "Annihilation..." Ayato muttered, forming a thousand swords in a perfect circle to leave stun points upon the leader, paralyzing him on the spot and sending a load of volts into his body, having him scream in pain. "I surrender! I surrender!" The leader cried, tears streaming down his face. With an infuriated attitude, Ayato approached the now-paralyzed leader. "Then get the hell out of here, and also..." Ayato proceeded towards one of the unconscious knights with the profiling of Ayato and Viola's report for the Peace Village, and shredded it into a million bits. "Your act has violated the freedom of expression in Fiore, and so if you dare say our names, I will call you out on this act, regardless. Send your knights elsewhere while you have the chance." Ayato concluded, leaving the jewels required for the damages atop the leaders head for when he was mobile again.

"Let's get out of here, Viola..." Ayato remarked.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th December 2014, 11:56 pm

I N F O !

CHARACTER.

PET(S).

WEAPON(S).

OTHER:

-Viola

Melody panted heavily as she ran, quite drained of running back and forth, while also consumed with fear of her friend. She knew Viola loathed to be locked away, none the less tortured for answers. They would most likely find out she was this so called Dragon that had frightened the people at the Guild Master Meeting, a very big event with very high class mages. Although it wasn't like she had done anything on purpose, nor' urged herself to abruptly shift into a grand fire breathing reptile. The fox gritted her teeth together, quickening her pace as she turned around a corner, only to run into the leg of somebody. Peering up, she found who she was looking for, a satisfied and relieved sigh escaping her maw. "W-What!? Wait!" there was no way she was going to turn back around and dash on her own again, so swiftly, the meager brown fox leapt onto his back, pulling herself up on his shoulder. They were already back at the area where Viola and the Ruin Knights were, metal handcuffs coiled around her friend's wrists as she overheard the clicking sound with the flick of her ears.

Metal had always been painful against flesh, even now her wrists felt sensitive to the deathly cold touch of this item that would be holding her back. Two of the Ruin Knights had even hooked their arms around one of her own incase she'd try anything. Like hell she would. There was nothing she could do in this situation. If she used violence against them, she'd just get it in return. Her entire body flinched as she heard the familiar voice of Seitenshi, head casually turning over to see the raven-haired man glaring intensely at all the Ruin Knights. "Seitenshi..." she would breath, jaw lowered lightly in astonishment. She would not speak as he called out to them all, just watching until his anger lashed out on the two that were holding her, back now facing her view as he hollered out to all the others. Red optics extended in worry as her new friend was practically thrown into a nearby tree, slight anger forming as she turned over to the Ruin Knights with a deathly glare. Her eyes had even began to change, pupil shifting into a reptile looking eye as her hands began to stretch out, eventually snapping the chains that had binding her hands before. "Viola!" a voice said below her, her anger breaking away as she glanced down at Melody. It seemed her smaller friend was insistent on her not joining in, for this seemed to be Seitenshi's battle now.

So, Viola watched. Her arms shielding her face most of the time from such forceful attacks, ones that sent currents of wind her way and caused the ground to tremble. The very sight of seeing somebody levels below her with such ferocity in battle caused a shiver to crawl up her spine. He was amazing, and she knew that when he would become stronger, he would most definitely be feared by many mages. "R-Right!" she replied, blinking for a few moments as Melody clung to her shoulder. She stumbled over her own feet as she approached Seitenshi, regaining her balance again before dashing alongside him.

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 12th December 2014, 4:55 pm

Ayato ran with Viola back to the town the two were at while they were once chased by the Rune Knights. "I feel awful for having to do that to the authorities..." Ayato remarked, "It's for the best though...they would've arrested you..." Ayato was panting after all of that fighting and running, combined. He was exhausted, and needed something to help him recuperate. He looked around the town and saw that there was a nearby market. He smiled widely and headed straight towards that market. There, he saw water. "Six bottles please!" Ayato requested, paying the vendor in jewels before he received his request. He walked back over to Viola before he gave her two bottles along with her friend. "So now that we're here, what's your name buddy?" Ayato asked of the little furry friend, "If it weren't for you, all of us would've been arrested, so thank you!" Ayato was surprisingly in a good mood after he took out all of those Rune Knights. It seemed that saving this woman took over the sorrow he felt for knocking the authorities unconscious. He was low on magic power, at this time, and could not do anything, should the two be ambushed again.

"We really have been through a wild day, huh?" Ayato commented jokingly, "So what do you wanna do now? We didn't really have the time to look around this town, though it looks really cool!" Ayato shared the water amongst the other two, and laughed slightly. He had not been this happy in awhile, yet here he was, smiling warmly towards two new friends. While Ayato thought about the crazy adventure, he looked over to Viola. Last time he saw her with those Rune Knights, for a split second, he witnessed her eyes changed. It was weird, though it definitely indicated her presence as a dragon. "Later on, let's tell each other more about our magic, okay?" Ayato said out of the blue, "And while we're at it, I'd like to learn more about you two, as well. You two seem like great people, after all." The furry friend and Viola did seem good as a pair, indeed. The furry friend was there seemingly whenever Viola needed help, and Viola always seemed to count on this furry little creature from what Ayato saw when it came after him. "So, what will it be? Are we going to explore this town or what?" Ayato confirmed.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th December 2014, 9:54 pm

I N F O !

CHARACTER.

PET(S).

WEAPON(S).

OTHER:

-Viola

Her breath was quite hefty as she panted, hands resting above her knees and frame knelt over trying to control her flow of breathing from dashing so much. She wanted to clamour at Seitenshi for doing something so ignorant to the authorities of the Council, despite having him payed quite a large amount of jewels, enough to cover the the damages of Peace Village; she knew word would get around. Viola had the gut feeling both of them would get in trouble and be rebuked by their Guild Masters for doing something so stupid. A frown pulled across her facial features, body relaxing and breathing now controlled as she leant up to peer at the raven-haired man. There was a moment of mixed feelings swirling around her thoughts, and she came to the conclusion that she was more grateful to him that angered. When she considered the possibility of his legs not healing in time, she was reminded of the horrible grand room with the metal chair tainted in blood. Just being isolated in a cell or some sort of magical force that kept her in one place caused a shiver to plod down her back. "Oh, thank you." she said, a dull yet slight startle-ment to her tone of voice, both hands taking the water bottle and peering down at it for a moment. Melody took her own from the ground, prying open the cap without hesitation to gulp back the cool liquids.

"Melody," the fox replied once she had completely devoured the liquid in the bottle, "It's no problem... Viola usually get's herself into trouble, so I'm used to it." there was a joking tone to her last sentence, Viola chocked midway while drinking her water to glare down at the bronze  and meager canine, abashed for her friend mentioning that. "Of course, I hardly know anything about you despite everything that's happened." she would say, brushing away her friend's comment with a mellow sigh, "Hm, actually, if you're up to it... Mountain Village is just a few hours away from here," mentioning this she shuffled through her worn out bag to tug out a map. It was decently large, causing her to stretch out her arms and smack it down on a closed crate that was just aside from them. It was the complete layout of Fiore and it's town's and cities. She brought her index finger down onto a certain place of the aged map; Peace Village. "We're basically here, and..." Viola paused, sliding her finger just a few inches down below to a label that read as, "Mountain Village, is right here. If you'd like to go, we'd either have to cross over this river or take the long way around. I was planning to stop by this place anyway." a short and awkward laughter parted from her lips, hand reaching back to scratch the nape of her neck. In truth, there was a reason why she wanted to go there. She believed that the place known as Mountain Village could, or might be where her original home was. Despite it being destroyed, Viola knew by the scent in the earth that she could find this place. She was even considering that her brother might be there.

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 14th December 2014, 12:52 pm

"Melody, huh? That's a nice name!" Ayato commented. It was amazing to see how quickly the fox drank the water in the bottle, almost as if she hadn't drank anything in the past year or so. Ayato laughed slightly after watching the water go down the fox's throat, and smiled lightly. It was even more humorous to see Melody mock Viola while she had introduced herself. Ayato could see the two as close friends with a love/hate relationship, though they seemed to admire in the end. It was obvious, actually. The fact that this fox liked to get on Viola's nerves, yet would come to her rescue whenever Viola was in trouble. It gave Ayato a reason to smile, just as he was doing during this time. He liked the fox already, and hoped that whenever he would visit Viola, or hangout with her, Melody would be there too.

When Ayato was invited to Mountain Village with Viola, he gladly accepted. It was especially helpful to see an image of it on the map Viola provided. "Looks like a really cool place!" Ayato remarked cheerfully, "Anything specific you want to do there?" Ayato thought about the long travel the two would have to do in order to get to this other village. He laughed softly and out of the blue when he thought about the child's play he and Viola brought upon Peace Village to defeat its purpose of being calm. However, while he thought about how to get there, it seemed Viola was one step ahead of him. There were two options, and as impatient Ayato was about travelling, he chose to take the shorter route. "Let's cross over the river." Ayato suggested, "Rivers are always a nice sight to see, anyway, don't you think?" His eyes averted to Viola as he gave an even warmer smile towards her. He was thankful for her company, and more importantly, her friendship. Had he been by himself, this trip would've been extremely boring, and much less fun than it was now.

Ayato gestured the other two to begin following him towards the other village, deciding to take the lead, himself. He was just too excited to visit this new place, and at the same time, felt endangered to hang around a town affiliated with a village he and Viola had partially destroyed. Little did he know, Mountain Village was destroyed, though the three could probably make something out of it, anyways. Since just a few weeks ago, Ayato became very interested in exploring new areas in this fantastic country, so having the benefit of taking more than one trip in a single day seemed great, in his opinion. Sure, this trip was going to take a few hours for the three to reach their destination, though after meeting his two new friends, Ayato felt like everything would be okay. He felt safe around Melody and Viola, and was glad he met them. Viola had become his new rival, while Melody had become his new companion. As a person who enjoyed accompaniment, what more could Ayato ask for. Ayato turned back to face Viola and Melody for a second, giving them a bright smile. "Can't wait!" Ayato stated before he picked up his pace, and began to run towards Mountain Village. He had never been this happy in awhile, and was proud to be in such a mood.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 14th December 2014, 7:59 pm

I N F O !

CHARACTER.

PET(S).

WEAPON(S).

OTHER:

-Viola

"Anything that doesn't involve destroying part of their village," she joked, rolling the map back up and carefully placing it back into her worn out bag. Akemi was on her back, hanging over her shoulder with a black strapping and a wooden pouch. She was reminded she had brought the Hokage Jacket along with her, and tugged it out from her bag to pull it on. It was a loose jacket, white with flame like patterns and bold fonting on the back. Katherine had given it to her after training in Sin, telling her that this was the only piece of clothing that wouldn't be destroyed if she managed to shift into a dragon again. So far she hadn't really worn it that much, for it was big for her size and more suitable for somebody like Seitenshi. Viola slung her bag over her shoulder once she was done pulling it on, looking over at the raven-haired man who gestured for them to pursue behind him. A blissful smirk twitched onto the corners of her lips, toothy features showing once more as her still bare and bruised feet moved against the surface of the earth; Melody eventually making her way to the top of Viola's head. "Not a lot of people go this way," the dragon would state, the two already walking along the narrow and barren pathway toward Mountain Village. The ground was uneven in all places, making it impossible for any carriage to pass through here, "But, I've been told their have been bandits who live out here, jumping any travelers when they get the chance, so let's keep an eye out for any." there was concern in her tone as she spoke, seeing nothing but the green of the forest and Seitenshi's back that was a few steps ahead of her.

Her crimson pools would lower for a moment in thought at what he had said earlier to the Ruin Knights. It may of been true to him, that Viola was an innocent being, but before she had not been. In-fact she was still haunted by the things that had made her not innocent, and the one side of her magic that twisted her personality and changed her to somebody completely different. This was her though, right now, this was her. But, she knew there were many other pieces of herself hiding from within. And one of them, was not out yet. Viola broke from her thoughts once she heard the faint rumbling sound of a river up ahead. She could feel the air cool, and taste the dampness on the tip of her tongue, excitement filling her expression. "The river is close by!" she would remark, swiftly stepping past Seitenshi to grab onto the sleeve of his shirt and tug him forcibly along.

Main Theme:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 16th December 2014, 2:07 pm

Ayato sighed and laughed a bit, seeing himself dragged off by Viola's hand, his entire weight seemingly nothing compared to her strength; the strength of a female dragon. Ayato really wished he could have observed the dragon age, though it was too dangerous to examine. The mighty beasts were life-threatening even if you stepped an inch into their realm, which Ayato succeeded in doing, but barely made it out alive. Whenever he saw Viola, however, he wanted to revisit that realm, and see if his experience could be any better if she were to be around whilst it occurred. Luckily, this was not the case, and instead, the two headed off for a river, where they were going to take a shortcut to Mountain Village.

When the two arrived at the river, Ayato halted Viola, his arm crossing three inches before her chest. "We've got company." Ayato whispered. Water ascended with extreme force from the river, uncovering some Water Mages from below. These men wore nothing but blue, and seemed to blend in with the river, itself. "If you know any wind or lightning spells, use them." Ayato recommended, "They're Water Mages, so at most, I can make them idle for a bit." Ayato prepared his Elucidator, and strategically charged towards two of the five men that had appeared. However, while Ayato hoped to slash the mage successfully, his sword literally drove through the opposing Mage as if he were a ghost. Ayato quickly looked at his Elucidator and noticed that it was wet. This must have meant that these Mages were capable of manipulating their bodies to one-hundred percent water. However, this only meant that they would be obliterated if Viola, Ayato or even Melody knew how to take advantage over their element. Unfortunately, there were five of these Mages, so being able to take them all out would require a lot of magic. Ayato gasped while one of the Mages struck him in the center of gravity, and hurled him several feet, rolling upon the ground violently. His finger unintentionally slid against the blade of his sword in the slightest, leaving the smallest cut to be seen. However, this cut still exposed blood, which dripped onto the blade of the Elucidator. "Immortal Blood..." Ayato muttered.

Once his true lineage was spoken, Ayato pierced through one of these Mages with his bloody sword, the opponent believing this was yet another foolish move. However, while it seemed Ayato looked like a total idiot, he was actually pretty smart. The blood on his sword contaminated the water this Mage was made out of, and ultimately poisoned it in the process according to the principles of Ayato's bloodline. Ayato's blood contained a type of position that could leave another immobile and in a state of decay; the state one of five enemy Mages were currently in, at this point. Before he knew it, Ayato stood before a literally polluted Water Mage, who was left only to disperse into drips of water returning inside the river, which streamed peacefully to a sea from afar. On the contrary, this lineage only worked every four minutes (4 posts), meaning Ayato had to create another plan. Meanwhile, two other Mages of the same kind were rushing at him. He was highly disappointed, feeling ashamed that the happiness he, Viola and Melody were sharing had to come to an end due to these sinister Mages causing havoc in the river.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:17 pm