Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only) Empty When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only)

Post by DOPPO 16th October 2014, 2:07 pm

~Note that right now, I am using my signature spell for casual reasons. Also, this thread if for recruiting purposes. If you'd like to convince Shohei to join your guild, now's the time to do so.~

Shohei sat on the dry, wooden bench. Both hands stuff into his jacket's pockets. His red and white jacket, specifically. He had a lot on his mind lately, he had felt as if he had befriended a few people lately. - People he could trust. Those he could depend on in making him have a good time. He had been alone in this world ever since he entered it. Perhaps he deserved a little more joy, just a little. He gazed up at the sky with his relaxed yet relatively sore eyelids that were halfway down. Next to him sat Reiner, his armored titan. Not in his original form, but his human form. Reiner had short pale silvery-blonde hair with small yellow eyes, he was muscular and big. He stood about six foot. In this case, he was more like a talking buddy and bodyguard. - Some titans he had ever since he was just a kid, some always looked after him. Reiner was like an over-protective big brother. He had a stoic face and crossed arms as he wore his usual outfit. Shohei had his hair covering his eyes from Reiner's perspective, he seemed a bit down.. Shohei, that is. Reiner glanced over at him and nudged him with his shoulder, his arms still crossed. "What's wrong? I know you are a gloomy person, but you are usually chipper in the afternoon. And why aren't you listening to music? Don't you humans love that sorta thing?" Obviously Reiner seemed a bit forward but concerned nonetheless. And the titans didn't know much about human society. So It was normal. Shohei kept his straight face and gently whipped the hair out of his face as he sat upwards, despite how short his messy hair was. He then maintained his hands in his pockets as he looked at Reiner with his brown eyes, "What made you think that? I am just thinking about something that could effect us both.."

"Thinking, huh? About what?" Reiner said as he kept his stoic looked but his tone was obviously eager for words. He unfolded his crossed arms and scooted closer to Shohei. Shohei sustained his position as he gazed off into the nothing. "Well.. I guess I've been opening myself up to the world lately, and because of that I was able to make friends. Ones that I'm sure won't betray me. You and the others have always been looking out for me, I feel pathetic because of that. You are usually the one looking out for me. And I am sorry for that. But I guess all relationships between summoner and summon are like that.. I don't feel as if I should treat you as tool rather then my friends, best of friends. But I don't want to be all you have. I don't want to be your only natural desire to protect. I think.. I'd like to join a guild. I know I've been guildless for my whole life, but the road to our dreams earlier are starting to shift and shape into something better. Wouldn't you like that? I think we need more allies then enemies, and a guild is a good place to start.. That is what I'd like to think anyway. You already know how I feel about guilds. I don't feel as if I belong in any guild, but I am just trying to think what's best for me, and for you titans. But then again, guildmasters in my point of view are pathetic, I'm not gonna waltz in and just say I wanna join a that guild.. If I do that, I don't know what I'm in for. I'd need some facts about that guild before I go tattooing my flesh and claiming to be that guild's member. Ha!"

Despite his reasonable thinking, he still had a rather annoying attitude, and appeared pretty careless. Reiner kept a straight face as he watched Shohei chuckle and smile all the same. "Well.. Shohei. It's not like we're going to stop you from doing that. As you said, not only do you want it, us titans want the best for you.. and ourselves to be honest. I'm not gonna lie, you've always been a cute but shady guy. You deserve more then you've been given. Joining a guild is a good thing to do, but that doesn't mean we titans will just hand you off into someone else's care. No matter who's command you're under, you have to get our approval before you go doing all that!" Reiner smirked and pointed his thumb to his chest. Shohei stuck his tongue out, "Since when do I need your approval? What are you? - My mom?" Shohei chuckled. "I might as well damn be! " Reiner laughed. In the end they both ended up laughing and smiling. "But hey, let's get you that guild, eh?" Reiner playfully punched Shohei on the shoulder.

Shohei smiled before rubbing the area he was hit.

"Yeah.. Lets."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only) Empty Re: When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only)

Post by Zuo Cii 16th October 2014, 6:06 pm

A rather quiet day in Hargeon, not uncommon. The people of the town were mostly survivors of the great catastrophe that hit it, many were mentally scarred leaving peace and quiet to be worth its weight in gold. Zuo was no exception, even though he was immortal, he was a rather old man himself 5 million+ years was a lot to wake up to every day. He lived for these nice days when all was well and on such days he could be found taking strolls through the city. The man practically ran the town after all and he kept a close eye on things. The radioactive damage to the city had been healed by Zuo's magic, every building was made almost entirely out of Zuo's marble molding magic, even the streets were paved by his power, the crops and gardens grew healthier just because of his aura. The city was his and he was the city.

Now on this particularly nice day Zuo's stroll took him past a pair of young men, now at the time Zuo knew nothing of them and paid them no head but that could soon change. Just as the splendor of the day would soon change. For as Zuo was about to walk into a small family owned cafe a poor fool made a horrible mistake. From the second story window of a neighboring building a man came crashing through the glass with a large bag on his back. He landed on his feet after the fall as if he jumped two stories every day and sprinted down the street. It didn't take a genius to realize what was going on, and it would not fly with Zuo. As the man's right foot touched town with the ground to take only his third step his whole body suddenly spun 180 degrees and boy was he surprised. Now we was facing down Zuo Cii, who was now one pissed off geezer, with but a thought it was he that had spun the ground the man was standing on. "You have chosen the wrong town to begin a life of crime in child. I am Zuo Cii, Guild Master of Lamia Scale and I will stop you now."

So apparently thieves didn't take well to being called children. He charged Zuo and pulled his fist back "Meteor Punch!" The balled up hand glowed red and when it shot forward in a right hook at Zuo's face it traveled with unreal speed. The blow connected head on however Zuo's head did not even budge. As if he hadn't even been hit with a magic enhanced punch Zuo placed his right hand on the man's shoulder and pressed down. Instantly the poor sod's knees buckled and fell on all fours at Zuo's feet. Allowing his anger to be heard in his voice the ancient mage scolded the man before him "You have no power here boy. My strength is the greatest there is and my magic even greater. You could not defeat even the least of my guild mages much less me the master. Return all of your stolen goods and leave Hargeon at once." It looked like for a second the thief was just going to get up and run away but escape would not be easy as he was hoisted into the air by but one hand of the guild master.

Zuo quietly whispered to him so that none could hear "Do as I say or I shall grind your bones to paste and toss you into the ocean where no one will ever find you. I do not tolerate crime in my city." That seemed to get the point across and when the thief was let go he practically ran back into the house he had robbed and quickly handed over everything he had taken. Even items that he had hidden on him that there was no reasonable Zuo could have known about. Observers could only assume whatever Zuo said had been real persuasive. With that the burglar fled the city with his tail between his legs without a jewel on his person. The issue resolved Zuo took a deep breath and sighed "Mage or not who attempts robberies in broad day light anymore?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only) Empty Re: When your path starts to shift. (Private/Guildmasters Only)

Post by DOPPO 16th October 2014, 6:40 pm

Shohei and Reiner had blank faces. Full of shock, the two slowly began to speak after they found the small words.

What Just..." Shohei said as Reiner continued, "Happened?" The two were both gazing in awe at the assumed Zuo Cii, Guildmaster of Lamia Scale. And from the looks of it, he would be on the top 10 of the "People to certainly not piss off" list. Despite his assumed old age. After moments of silence and gazes of awe, Both Reiner and Shohei decided to snap back to reality.. where logic exists. "WHOA. WHAT THE HELL!" Shohei had wide-eyes, a shocked expression, and his index finger pointing straight at Zuo. Reiner stood up immediately afterwards, "Y-Yeah right! Hey buddy.. get away from Shohei! It obvious that you're a threat to him! Beat it!" He obvious a a bead of nervous sweat going down his cheek. If someone had a titan nervous, then everyone's screwed. Shohei glared, "Calm down, Reiner! He's the guildmaster of Lamia Scale, I've heard of this guy. - Since my mansion is ways from Hargeon, I know about this old geezer. If you ask me, he's pretty badass." Shohei put down his finger and continued to cglare in annoyance at both Zuo and Reiner. Reiner maintained his stance and cracked his knuckles, "Well that's nice to know, now I don't have to bother asking. But what I said still applies, beat it!" Reiner exclaimed.

Shohei sighed, as he leaned over toward Reiner and clenched his shoulder. "Seriously, he's not gonna hurt me. I don't think so anyway.." He averted his eyes toward Zuo before looking back. Wait, Guildmaster? Me and Reiner have been talking about guilds..  maybe I could get some information.. Shohei thought. He stepped off the bench and walked up to Zuo, he then leaned up and pinched and pulled his mustache. "Your mustache.. is annoying yet pleasing." He glared as if someone annoyed him till his last nerve was worked. Reiner pulled Shohei back, "Idiot! Don't do that to him! It's rude and just downright dangerous after seeing what just happened!" Shohei shrugged and stuck his tongue out, "Baaaka. I can do whatever I want, it's not like one guy can stop me."

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 21st October 2014, 5:17 am

When approached by a random young'un who starts pulling at your mustache you really only have a few options. This was a fact that Zuo was most aware of as he became aware of Shohei tugging on his facial hair "Annoying eh? I suppose it is a tad outdated. But it is still better then mr crew cut over there. So what brings you to Hargeon boys?" The ancient living rock appraised them both with his magic seeing eyes and quickly identified the connection between summoner and summon between the two. Although it was quite strange as neither one resembled a summoned creature. Intrigued he pressed the question "If you are looking for anything I assure you my city has it, work, security, love, friends all are abundant here." Zuo was not yet sure what he wanted to do with the boy yet but he figured he would work it out in good time.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 4th November 2014, 4:08 pm

Shohei crossed his arms. He started tapping his foot while raising a brow. It looked as if he were examining the guy, and he was. But he was more focused if he should take this opportunity to ask him some questions and whatnot. He wasn't trying to over think this scenario. Was it even a scenario? Didn't matter to him. The fact he was thinking about it was wasting time so he decided to make up for the wasted seconds with questions. "Work, Security, Love, and Friends, eh? What about a guild that has all of the above?" Shohei would like to think he didn't need half of what Zuo said his town had to offer, but that's what he had always forced himself to believe. With the truth being that he was miserable without any of what his hometown, Hargeon, had to offer. Reiner, just stood there, running his large hands through his short hair. - Really he was just trying to figure out if Shohei was provoking him or just being curious. "Shohei.. I can't honestly believe you're going to join a guild where the master is a tidy bit, I don't know, CRAZY MUCH?" Reiner said sarcastically yet seriously.

Shohei turned back to Reiner and shrugged, almost sarcastically laughing, probably trying to demean Reiner. "Why are you so concerned? You titans surely have no fear for such petty humans. Or maybe you're just special." With that being said Shohei arrogantly started laughing, obviously messing with Reiner. Reiner, however, had veins pop out angrily as he gritted his teeth in anger. "Goddamn humans."

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 4:29 am