Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Mercenaries

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Job: Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: Mercenaries

Post by Nakiya 5th November 2014, 9:55 pm

"Don't worry about your paycheck Za'cha. Trust me, I've got this covered."
    The red head said deviously, her eyes seeming to glow for a moment with her excitement as she lunged forward and drove her sword into the first man that had attacked them. She extended the blade until the tip of it came out of the man's back, swiping sideways to cut through his torso and let the man fall dead to the floor.

She then set her eyes on her next victims, drawing out a bronze key from her chain and bringing it forward.

"I summon thee from the Darkness of the Celestial World, come to my side and grant me your strength, Luna"
    She intoned as a magic circle appeared above the woman, a black cat leaping out onto Nakiya's shoulders, immediately casting her own magic onto the red head, granting her increase to her speed and strength. With her summons power, she ran forward a fourth assailant, leaping up into the air in a summersault, then pushing against the ceiling of the train to launch herself down towards her enemy, sword pointed down to impale him...

Meanwhile, Envy was busy with the duke, disguised as his wife. The duchess ran over to her husband, placing her hand gently on his chest with a small sigh.

"Forgive me my love. I was worried for your safety and dared not leave you alone on this trip."
    Envy said in to get close to the Duke. he gave the man a kiss on the forehead before hugging him tightly, carefully reaching into his coat where he could easily feel the hilt of a sword. With his prey caught off guard, he pulled the sword from it's sheath and quickly attempted to plunge it into the Duke's stomach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Mercenaries - Page 2 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 8th November 2014, 5:48 am

Z'acha rolled his eyes under his armour before grunting as the momentary distraction allowed an assassin to get in close to him with a blow. He looked at the assailant, and snarled, the sound reverberating and echoing through his armour before his armoured talons screeched out to impale the unfortunate soul's face, his tail carving out into his chest when the assassin dodged the talons. "This had better work Princess... I don't feel like going back to the guild saying we failed an easy babysitting job." he called over to her as he grappled with another assassin.

Meanwhile the Duke kissed his wife back. "Worry not my dear, I've got the finest security on board. You approved them yourself after all." he said before hearing his blade being drawn. "Careful love, that is terribly sharp." warned the Duke before the sword found itself plunged into his stomach and he cried out in pain, coughing up blood as his life essence began to drain from his body. He looked to his "wife" with desperate confused eyes. "Why?"

Za'cha caved in his foes head between the grip of both of his hands when he heard the Duke's cry of pain and he groaned before looking to Nakiya. "So what's the plan then Princess?" he asked, hoping that she didn't choose now to indulge in her little hobby concerning the flesh of the dead and her stomach. A simple job... this was supposed to be a simple job... this girl just loves to complicate stuff doesn't she? the Ex-Quip mage internally grumbled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Mercenaries - Page 2 Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 9th November 2014, 11:55 am

“Oh please, like you even have to report how well your job went in the first place. Besides with Envy we can walk right back into the estate with no problem.”
     She stated as she downed her foe, turning back to see if Za’cha was as successful and watching as he caved in his foes head with a smirk.

“You have to have a little more faith in me Za’cha.”
    She pointed towards the Duke’s car where the would be able to see Envy standing over the Duke with a menacing look on his face. He never answered the Duke’s plea for a reasoning, and instead withdrew the dagger to stab it into his heart, silencing him once and for all. Once the job was done, Envy removed one of his gloves and stuck it into the Duke’s grasp, as if he had grabbed it before the Duchesse killed him. He then reached up to his own head and plucked free a few hairs that he left on the corpses shoulder and finally, he disappeared into the next cart over, pleading for help ang guiding a few people back into the carriage with the Duke.

Nakiya smirked as she retrieved Envy’s key and swung it, dismissing the spirit with a gasp of the crowd and turning back to look at Za’cha.

“Now all we have to do is return to the estate, claim our reward and have the authorities take the little bitch into custody. Killing her for trying to frame us would be a far too generous way of getting revenge… this however.”
    Her eyes darted to the carriage where the crowd was gathering around the man’s body. She then quickly grabbed Za’cha’s arm and led him towards the back of their car where they would be able to climb out onto the side of the train and use Pegasus to get away from the situation entirely.

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Za'cha 10th November 2014, 4:00 am

The armoured mage shrugged before he dispersed the armour, taking in the sight of the carnage they had wrought. "Eh... still feels like a loss. I mean, the job was to make sure he didn't get killed... Yet-" he began to say before Nakiya grabbed him and led him towards the back of the train car. For a very brief moment he thought she was going to try and pull something... given how much she enjoyed the blood and fights it wouldn't be too far off the realms of possibility that she may even get off on this kind of scene... "Certainly have an active imagination." remarked Pride, immediately derailing that mental train before it could go further down the line.

Za'cha growled at the Spirit in his head before seeing Nakiya summon her Pegasus to get them far away from the train. Soon enough they returned to the mansion. The Ex-Quip mage glanced at Nakiya before reaching into his jacket and pulled out a cloth. "Got a little bit of assassin on you there." he said, trying to wipe the blood stains from her face. "Don't want to give the game away just yet to the Duchess now do we?" he asked in anticipation of her trying to question him or stop him. He was just glad that she liked to dress in red... doubt she would have been as compliant if he'd tried to remove those blood stains... then again...

"Ahem?" remarked the Dark Celestial Spirit living in his skull. The Ex-Quip mage let out a slow breath before muttering to himself. "The sooner we get these Keys, the sooner I can get you out of my damned skull..." he remarked before nodding to Nakiya. "Alright Princess... let's go." he said, letting her take the lead for this task.

Job: Mercenaries - Page 2 Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 10th November 2014, 9:51 am

When Pegasus landed in front of the mansion, Nakiya leaped off and waited for Za’cha to do the same, dismissing the spirit before stepping towards the entrance. The guards at the gate immediately recognized them and looked between each other before cautiously letting them pass. Nakiya gave them a quick nod of acknowledgement . She wasted no time in making her way towards the entrance of the mansion where a servant greeted them and was quick about taking the pair over to his mistress who was sitting with another man in her study, both of them pouring over maps and books. The Duchess leaped from her seat, started to find the two she had hired standing in front of her.

“I… I assume your mission was a success then..?”
    The Duchesse asked in disbelief as Nakiya answered with a quick yes, explaining how they had thwarted the assassins plans. She went on to explain how they had successfully seen the Duke to his destination, earning a small sigh of forced relief from the Duchesse. Begrudgingly, she reached into her a case sitting at the table and took out their payment, handing it over to the pair.

“Thank you very much for protecting my husband…”

She lied, and yet bowed her head respectfully, hoping the two would get the idea to leave. With a polite nod, Nakiya began to lead the way out of the study, but stopped right at the door.

“Oh… and Duchess… next time you want someone to take the blame for your husbands assassination… be more careful. Thank you for our payment mi lady but I am afraid to inform you that you will be charged for the murder of your Duke husband. I truly hope that it was worth it.”
    She stated with a crooked smirk before stepping out of the study and heading back towards the entrance. She wasn’t worried about what the Duchesse could do, more so what the Rune Knights could do if they were discovered here.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:13 pm