Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ryo and Bakura's house

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Ryo and Bakura's house Empty Ryo and Bakura's house

Post by sworbet 6th September 2012, 10:57 am

Hello and welcome to my house, well truthfully it isn't mine, it belongs to my so known cousins. Who am I? My name is Carulea Dasher, I am Sabertooth's C rank Jewel summoner mage. You guys aren't here to read about me now are you?

The place I live at is in Clover town and it is really beautiful.It is a large Japanese style residence with sakura trees on each side. I live there with two boys that are two years older than me. Their names are Bakura and Ryo. When I was little Ryo found me on one of the streets in clover town, the same night of my family's massacre. Their parents are never around, they are always out on business so I got this huge residence all to myself.... I mean to us. On the inside of the residence there are several doors in front of you, in other words, you enter a corridor. Each of the doors is a different color, that is how you will know where you are going.

The Blue rooms are Bathrooms ,there are 3
    The Orange rooms is the kitchen, there is 1
    The Green rooms are Gardens, there are 2
    The White rooms are living rooms, there are 2
    The Purple room is Bakura's, never enter is unless you want to die
    The Yellow room is Ryo's , It is very artistic and interesting
    The Red room is Mine, If you dare enter it without my permission , you will get a knife thrown at you.
    The Pink room is the girl's guest room, there is 2
    The The Brown room is the boy's guest room and there is 2
    The room that has a beautiful Silver color too it is the music room , There is 1

There is also a big backyard with a field on which we test magic and a big oak tree under which I hide when I can't sleep at night. the streets around our residence are really big, I usually have races on them with Bakura (and I always win). The people who live around are always friendly, most of them are around 14-18 years old and some of them can use magic. If you become bored of staying at the residence there are things called Mage ball and Megaspeed which are games the kids from clover play alot. (Me included)

Everyone who is injured or tired can come over and take a break, of course if there are 2 girls or two boys I am going to have to move to one of my cousin's rooms for the time they are over.
    See ya around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo and Bakura's house Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ryo and Bakura's house Empty Re: Ryo and Bakura's house

Post by sworbet 8th September 2012, 10:41 am

Carulea was looking over the things on her paper. "....sleeping bags- check,food- check and games-check, now then, I believe the girls will be arriving soon, It is gonna be an awesome sleeping party." Carulea squealed to herself quietly hopeing none of the 2 boys heard her. So where do I put these? A deep male voice said as the red haired mage pointed at the sofa. "Thanks Bakura" Carulea said as she smiled at the white-haired teen who huffed and walked out of the living room.

" Dash, can I maybe play the girls a song or two?" a voice asked as the other white-haired twin asked Carulea happily. " Sure Ryou! She answered in the same way as the Ryo's innocent drown eyes glistened happily. Carulea sighed as she sat on the sofa waiting for the girls to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 8th September 2012, 10:55 am

Zendya was walking over to swor house with some candy and a lot more stuff need for a good sleep over. When Zendya saw swors house she was thninking this is a bigg house she tahn walked up to the door and she than started knocking on the door a man with white hair opend it Zendya started blushing and looked down an said is swor her i mean i am her for the sleep over."He than opened the door" i am Zendya by the way when Zendya reched the room were swor was at she said hey than gave her a hug now we only need alleria, mavin and maille.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Ryo and Bakura's house Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th September 2012, 11:18 am

Alleria still have no idea how she was dragged into this. She was just minding herself at the park when she met a bubbly young girl. Then they started talking, then planning then next thing she knew was she was invited for a sleep over and the girl was not keen on taking no for an answer. So there she was waiting at the door, contemplating whether to ring the cursed doorbell or not.

She was about to turn around and leave when she remembered how boring and quite it was at Era, followed around by guards wherever she went. She then turned around again and said "Well might as well do this." and she then pressed the doorbell.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 8th September 2012, 11:33 am

Carulea smiled as she hugged Zendya and then she heard the doorbell. She ran towards the door and opened it looking at the person in front of her. "Hey, welcome in" she said quietly as she led the girl towards the living room. She wasn't startled at all by the older mage's disguise, in fact she found it funny. As she saw zendya she pointed at alleria, while smiling at her. "Zend, this is alleria. U girls are the 1st 2 to arrive-" Just then the door slammed open and the older white-haired twin entered the room. "What. the hell ." he said as he his eyes narrowed dangerously at Carulea. "Where is the coffee?" He asked her as suddenly another white-head popped next to him, holding a small brown box. "Don't go all mad on her Bakura, I took it." Ryo said as he glared cutely at Bakura.

Girls meet Bakura and Ryo, my two cousins. Carulea said as she pointed at both of the twins. "Yeah, I'm Bakura" the first one said cooly as he looked away while the second one smiled cutely "I'm Ryo, sorry for causing you trouble." he said as he smiled at them.

zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 8th September 2012, 11:55 am

Zendya looked at Alleria and started to think were have i seeen her before o well it will come to me.Zendya than looked at the twins and said ok your Bakura and your Ryo ok i get it now nice names Zendya than wisperd to swor your cousins cute Well now we wait for the last 2 girls than this party can get started[/color]]in the mean time lets eat some food zendya than looked at her phone and started to think should i call rex or does he have some work to do i will never know she than got some pop corn than smiled at Alleria.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th September 2012, 12:22 pm

Alleria was welcomed inside by the red headed girl. The house was quite homely, something that her own house lacked. It was a bit girly for her taste though at it was filled with stuff women usually liked.

She found her way on to the sofa while the hostess were busy attending her guests. She just smiled whenever her or the other guests would turn and speak to her. In her head she said This is so gonna be a long night.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Eve
    Eve

Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Unknown

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Astral Singing Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 9th September 2012, 12:06 am

In a peaceful day, Mavis was running on the street and Reshiram followed behind her, Mavis knew, she was late that she was invited by Sworbet the Jewel Summoner Mage. "Oh my Baransu, why did you let the time go so fast!" Mavis shouted and kept running.

"Urghh... urgh... urgh... My heart seems stop..." Mavis breathe very fast, and standing outside a japanese style residence. "Finally..." Mavis said and pressed the door bell, and waiting for someone to open the door.

Ryo and Bakura's house ADhPRJ1PUXwV_zps54795289
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 9th September 2012, 12:23 am

Carulea chuckled at Zend's comment about her cousins when she heard the doorbell. She ran towards the door and opened it, and a huge smile plastered on her face as she saw Mavis. "Hey, I'm glad you could make it. Come on in." She said as she lead the blond mage through the corridor, to the living room. "Alleria and Zendya meet Mavis." she said as she felt happyness surge through her.

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 9th September 2012, 12:27 am

Alleria was just settling on the couch when her orb started to glow. She excused herself before the other girls start to notice. "Uh I have to go outside for a while, I kinda feel woozy" and she outside and sat at the chair on the front porch. When she was sure that they cant see or hear her she activated the orb of saya.

The orb then projected a silhouette of a man and spoke "I was informed that you were not at your quarters."

"How did you?...Wait did the mole tell on me again?" there was disdain on her face.

"It does not matter, I need you to be at Era at all times. You know that those buffoons cant be left alone! They might get crazy ideas about the artifact." the shadowy persona retorted.

"Tsk, Fine I'll head back home. As you wish. And tell the mole he should make his presence scarce, he would be in a lot of pain if we ever cross paths!" and with that she deactivated the orb.

How the heckam I suppose to get out of this jam she thought. She had a bright idea but she did not like it a bit. She got back inside and asked the hostess of the sleep over to be excused. She just reasoned that she and her boyfriend were suppose to go on a cruise early next morning so she cant stay over. She even acted like a total clutz just to make it seem real. And without even getting an answer she bowed and turn around and walked towards the door.

Just as she was about to exit the open door she whispered in a hushed voice "Im really sorry guys".

The door let out a soft click as she closed the door behind.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 9th September 2012, 8:12 am

"O man i wish she could have stayed do you think she likes us we should follow her she seems to be hideing something or she could be telling the truth o well we will nver know and hey mavis welcome to the slumber party we are going to do stuff that all girl party".Whispers to mavis "were going to get Swor to tell us who she likes she wont tell me but i think today will be the day"Hey lets watch B gata H kei its the best slumber party anime ever."

My theme song
    Spoiler:

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 10th September 2012, 12:06 am

Marielle Sky stared at the large japanese styled house in front of her.
    "Well I think we're here" she told Angelica as she carefully descend the fancy carriage which brought her to the address.
    Angelica nodded as she followed Marielle. Behind her were three other servants who were carrying out the girls things. A few pillows, some food and a bag of clothes, and a few lot of things that were needed in case of emergency.
    "Ne?" Marielle shouted at the carriage "Teacher Carlos how many days so you think were staying here?"
    A deep voice with a funny accent answered. "We do not know what may arrive my madam, while you are away"
    Marielle sighed whispering to herself. "He's really overthinking it again"

The group walked to the front door. Where they saw the council mage Alleria who seemed to be in a hurry. Marielle waved and smiled at her. Then continued to the door. Where she rung Ms.Dasher's doorbell. "I hope we're not too late" she told angelica "By the way, Angelica do you know what happens in a sleepover party?"She asked her female cat,remembering the invitation that Carulea Dasher sent her.
    Angelica shrugged. "I don't know,this is the first time we've been up to things like this"

Ryo and Bakura's house Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

Ryo and Bakura's house 2m82r0i
    sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 10th September 2012, 1:36 am

Carulea opened the door only for it reveal Marielle and Angelica. There were also a few people around her, carrying her stuff. "I'm glad you could make it, please come in." I said as I smiled and led her to the living room ."Marielle, Angelica, meet Zendya and Mavis. Now that all of us are here We can get the party started with a little game of Karaoke Masters 3000." She said as she smiled and pointed at the huge game box that was placed on the floor , next to the sofa.

Eve
    Eve

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 10th September 2012, 7:39 am

"Hi, Marielle, Angelica, and how to play the game, Dash?" Mavis asked Dash and she was sitting on the sofa. Suddenly, Reshiram was appeared beside Mavis, and Mavis was shocked. "Can you don't scare me, Reshiram!" Mavis shouted to Reshiram, but Reshiram didn't listen to her and then it was flying in the house. "Don't be so naughty, just come down!" Mavis shouted to Reshiram again, and now Reshiram came down and became very quiet, that Mavis seems very angry this time.

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 11th September 2012, 12:22 am

Carulea Dasher opened the door to her wonderful Japanese styled home and led Marielle and Angelica to the living room where the other girls were."Marielle, Angelica, meet Zendya and Mavis. Now that all of us are here We can get the party started with a little game of Karaoke Masters 3000."
    "Hi!" Marielle greeted the others, While her servants fixed the things that they've brought.
    "Hi, Marielle, Angelica, and how to play the game, Dash?" A girl with wavy blonde hair asked.
    Marielle looked at the Karaoke Masters 3000 with such curiosity that she smiled greatly. "Yeah! So how do we play this thing?" she said inspecting the object that she had never laid eyes on before.
    When the girl named Mavis suddenly spoke in a tone of shock. "Can you don't scare me, Reshiram!" she shouted as a tiny white thing came flying into the house."Don't be so naughty, just come down!" she shouted again.And when the girl seemed angry enough, the thing descended quietly.
    Marielle and Angelica's eyes widened. "Wait!" Angelica asked pointing at Reshiram. "I-i-is that a dragon??"

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 11th September 2012, 1:36 am

Carulea smiled at the three girls as she pointed at the karaoke machine and smiled at them "You choose a song, It gives you the lyrics and you sing."the red haired mage said as she handed each of them a menu full of songs. "Just choose one."

Eve
    Eve

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 12th September 2012, 6:32 am

Mavis then saw the girl who named Marielle pointing at Reshiram, and she seems very surprised, said "I-i-is that a dragon?"

"Oh, she is Reshiram, and yes, Marielle, it is a dragon, and also the baby of the White Dragon." Mavis said and smiled to Marielle. Mavis then realised that she saw Marielle in the Fairy Tail guild hall before, and she is a Dragon Slayer, just like Mavis. "Marielle, you are a Dragon Slayer too, didn't you saw a dragon before?" Mavis asked and said "And I'm Mavis Fairy, the White Dragon Slayer, and I'm a newbie in Fairy Tail."

Mavis told Dash as Dash told every girls in the house to sing "Oh, I don't know what song I want to choose, so you can let the other girls to try first, Dash."

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 13th September 2012, 4:49 am

"You choose a song, It gives you the lyrics and you sing."Carulea replied sensing the girls enthusiasm "Just choose one." she said handling them the menu.
    Marielle smiled, then quickly grabbed the menu."I don't know if I could sing, but this is a party isn't it?" she said wanting everyone to get the party feel.

Marielle was browsing through the menu when Mavis said, replying to Angelica's question."Oh, she is Reshiram, and yes, Marielle, it is a dragon, and also the baby of the White Dragon." Marielle dropped the menu book. And both the sky dragon slayer and her exceed looked at Reshiram. They didn't know what to say, or what to feel. In front of them was a REAL dragon, something Marielle had been looking for, for all of her life.
    Mavis continued."Marielle, you are a Dragon Slayer too, didn't you saw a dragon before?"
    Marielle and Angelica couldn't answer.
    "And I'm Mavis Fairy, the White Dragon Slayer, and I'm a newbie in Fairy Tail."
    "Wait!" Marielle laughed "Your saying you've seen the egg of your dragon?" she said in disbeleif. She then grabbed Angelica out of mid-air and said. "Maybe your Ethelinda's baby" she told angelica,pulling her ears.
    Marielle's eyes twinkle. "Maybe!" she said. "Mavis had activated something to make reshiram into a dragon."
    Angelica shook her head then muttered "Oh no!"
    Marielle smiled evily.
    "Whaaaa!" Angelica shouted as she ran around the living room, with Marielle on her tail. Busily laughing evily.
    "Ms.Carulea" Marielle shouted. "Could you sing first? Pleeaase!!"

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 13th September 2012, 9:28 am

Carulea blinked at the young mage's request. Sing first, her? She could but she had no idea what she could sing about. It was true that Carulea and the twins have always adored music, and they had their own songs but she had only sang in front of other people once before.

The red haired mage sighed and looked over to the other 3 girls and smiled at marielle "Sure."She said as she looked at the Karaoke menu. What should see sing. Would they like it ? How will she sound? Suddenly a melody popped in her head. She started searching for the song on the Karaoke player. A small smirk played on the lips of the teenager as she put the song on the speakers. She sighed and placed the microphone before her lips as the song started.

Boys call you sexy
    And you don't care what they say
    See, every time you turn around
    They screaming your name (x2)

Carulea sang as with each line she sang the smirk on her lips got bigger.

Now I've got a confession
    When I was young I wanted attention
    And I promised myself that I'd do anything
    Anything at all for them to notice me

But I ain't complaining
    We all wanna be famous
    So go ahead and say what you wanna say

You don't know what it's like to be nameless
    Want them to know what your name is
    'Cause see when I was younger I would say

When I grow up, I wanna be famous
    I wanna be a star,
    I wanna be in movies When I grow up,
    I wanna see the world Drive nice cars,
    I wanna have boobies

When I grow up, be on TV
    People know me, be on magazines
    When I grow up, fresh and clean
    Number one chick when I step out on the scene

But be careful what you wish for
    'Cause you just might get it
    You just might get it
    You just might get it (x2)

Carulea sighed as she growled and stopped the song. She then looked back at the girls and smiled at them weakly. "Sorry my voice got tired."

Eve
    Eve

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 13th September 2012, 2:37 pm

Carulea sighed as she growled and stopped the song, then she looked back at the girls and smiled at them weakly. "Sorry my voice got tired." Mavis then clapped her hands and said "Wow, it is so perfect, I will sing a song too."

Mavis took up the menu and started to look for a song. "Hmm... I will choose this." Mavis said, and started to searching a song on the Karaoke player. The, she took over and put the microphone before her lips, and she started to sing when the song was started.

Remembering me, discover and see.
    All over the World she´s known as a Girl.

To those who are free, they meant shell be a key.
    Forgotten is the past, ´cause history will last.

God is A Girl, wherever you are. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, whatever you say. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, however you live. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, just only A Girl. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?

And here there will have a long music.

She wants to shine, forever in time.
    She is so driven, she´s always mine.
    Clearly and free, she wanted to be a part of the future, a Girl like me.

There is the sky, eliminating us.
    Someone is out there that we truly trust.
    There is a rainbow for you and me, a beautyful sunrise eternaly.

God is A Girl, wherever you are. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, whatever you say. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, however you live. do you believe it? Can you receive it?
    God is A Girl, just only A Girl. Do you believe it? Can you receive it?

Mavis stopped to sing as the song was finished, she then put her microphone on the table, and said "And now, who is the next?"

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 15th September 2012, 1:18 am

"Sure" Carulea replied.
    Angelica and Marielle smiled as she sang the first verse. Then danced like crazy when it came up on the chorus. Ending up laughing hilariously at the end of the song.
    "Sorry my voice got tired."Carulea said after she sang. And next up was Mavis.Who also sang greatly.And whose song gave Marielle and Angelica a new sense of energy to dance again.
    Now it was Marielle's turn.Picking from the list, which was confusing for her.She searched for a song that would fit those that the girls had just sang or as she tought so.

She started. In a thin and shrillling voice.That made Angelica cover her ears.

"In the blink of an eye
    I was falling from the sky
    In the blur, you took my breath away
    And my heart starts beating
    And my lungs start breathing
    And the voice in my head starts screaming
    I'm alive!
    You're like a laserlight, burning up
    Burning down, on me
    Burning down, on me
    You make me feel good,
    You make me feel safe,
    You make me feel like I could live another day
    You make me feel good,
    You make me feel safe,
    You know I wouldn't have it any other way
    You and me, face to face
    And there's so much I could say
    On these words, and forever seem the silence
    Can you hear, that box bre-brea-breaking
    And the world starts sha-sha-shaking
    They keep talking, talking, talking
    But we're walking, walking, to the light
    Tonight, tonight
    Burning down, on me
    Burning down, on me

You make me feel good,
    You make me feel safe,
    You make me feel like I could live another day
    You make me feel good,
    You make me feel safe,
    You know I wouldn't have it any other way"

Marielle bowed after she finished her song. Smiling from ear to ear.
    Though not all was happy with the performance. Especially Angelica, who looked from side to side looking at the other girls who might have not survive the terrible voice.

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 15th September 2012, 2:00 am

Carulea laughed, marielle's performance was not at all good but truthfully, the red haired mage enjoyed it due to the fact that the young girl that was trying to sing enjoyed herself and she looked very cute."That was.....fun." Carulea said as she smiled at the girl and patted her on the head. She then noticed a sweet smell coming out of the kitchen. "Dash dinner's ready." Ryo said as he entered the room in a cook's uniform making Carulea burst out laughing at how cute he looked in it. Girls it's time for dinner~. Carulea chirped as she headed towards the dinning room, still laughting.

Eve
    Eve

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eve 15th September 2012, 7:28 am

“Girls, it's time for dinner~" Carulea chirped as she headed towards the dinning room, still laughing. Mavis then followed Carulea to the dining room as she was very hungry too. "Wow, it looks delicious~" Mavis said and she went to the kitchen, then she took a plate of rice. After that, Mavis sat down and started to eat, and she ate slowly, as she is a polite girl. She was the last one that finished eating, and she walked to the kitchen and said "Thanks, Ryo." Then, she wen to the living room and said to the girls "Sorry, I'm just finished eating just now."

zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 15th September 2012, 11:12 am

Zendya was on the spot about to sing not sure what song she was going to sing han she saw snow fairy and asked swor if should could play it Zendya than go ready the song started playing and Zendya started singging

Fairy, where are you going
    I will gather all the light and shine it on your tomorrow

Oh YEAH, can you hear this voice?
    Oh YEAH, it's hoarse from shouting
    Oh YEAH, it will last until your heart can hear it
    Oh YEAH, Oh YEAH

The moon and the sun high-five
    Didn't you forgot about something?
    When you're not here to make me laugh
    I can't find what I desire

Snowing, be honest with yourself and smile
    When two people are getting closer, time overlaps
    Fairy, where are you going
    I will gather all the light and shine it on your tomorrow

Oh YEAH, feelings are floating on water's edge
    It is this season when orange changes into white way too soon
    Oh YEAH, let's see this rainbow together
    In memories seven colors are turning into snow

How strange, your smile
    Makes me feel a little stronger

Zendya was singing thinking she was off note but tryed her best and looked at Swor mavis and marielle and said how did i do not sure if it was a good job.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 15th September 2012, 11:16 am

Carulea smiled at zendya as she sang after dinner. She had a good voice though the OH YEAH parts are more for males then for females. "You did pretty well, now ya better get something to eat otherwise you'll starve to death" she said as she smiled and pointed at the dinning room's direction.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 4:36 pm