Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event)

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Empty Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event)

Post by Felicity Vrago 1st October 2014, 7:29 pm

Katherine was leading the group of mixed group of Eclipse Soul and Blue Pegasus towards the direction of Pendulum. It was going to be so much fun! The group was so promising with her friend in a genderbending situation known as Kiki, but the others was new members or unknown Blue Pegasus members. So when they got on the top of a hill, Katherine called to everyone in the group as they looked over the ruins that were dilapitated and worn down form time. How old were these ruins? Decades? Centuries? It didn't matter for now, since this was not a history hunt. It was a retrieval first and foremost. Thus she wasn't caring about it's historic value, but its tactical situation. These ruins had safety features after all...

Turning to the group Katherine smiled, "I think here is a good time to take a break. Kiki get the tea and I brought the cookies.~" Katherine grabbed a simple piece of cloth and set it on the grass before placing a plate of assorted cookies to munch on. Everyone in the guild knew this was a typical Katherine moment and her addiction to tea, but she intended to bring another meaning to this. Katherine sat at one edge and took an oatmeal and raisin cookie before saying, "Okay everyone, we are going into a probable dangerous area with traps, monsters and other dangers. I am guessing some of you dont know each other so I would enjoy having you all say your name, rank, magics or abilities. I also want your likes and dislikes so we can all respect each other as a team. I will start first dears. My name is Katherine Wickfield, I am an A-rank mage with Storm Goddess Slayer magic. I like tea and hate weak people that don't make attempt to get stronger. Your turn.~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) P5l7Dxp
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Empty Re: Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event)

Post by Akeya 2nd October 2014, 7:42 am

Akeya silently followed the pink haired woman who had been charged to collect the book which they would need to enter the Arcane Realm. While Akeya wasn't exactly keeping her distance from the rest of the group she wasn't really giving the impression of being open to frivolous conversation either, spending most of their time travelling looking at their surroundings. Thanks to her tendency to be very focused Akeya was good at observation, making her a good lookout and scout regardless of the length of cloth wrapped around her eyes. The ruins also had a personal interest for Akeya, since ruins could hold information not seen before, always a nice bonus for the knowledge hungry Akeya.

When Katherine suddenly called for a halt Akeya looked at the woman for about a second before nodding, although rather than taking a break she kept looking at their surroundings. The ruins would hold plenty of shadows, so in case of an attack Akeya was already trying to find the areas where she would be able to use her abilities to their fullest. However her attention was pulled away from their surroundings once Katherine said that she wanted everybody to introduce themselves to promote the trust in the team. That sounded fine to Akeya, although she wasn't planning to tell them her entire life-story. Although the information about Katherine herself was certainly something Akeya was planning to memorize. From the sound of it their leader was as strong as Akeya suspected. Since nobody else followed up Akeya went next, although the fact that she was still standing and not accepting the offer of rest or food could give be considered counter-productive in the face of establishing better relationships with the rest of the team.

"I am Akeya Kuusai. My current rank is C. The name of my magic is not something you would recognize, but to summarize my abilities include controlling shadows in various ways, changing my shape and increasing all my physical skills both passively and actively. I appreciate good music and have a strong distaste for those who would rather laze about than do something useful."

With that Akeya was pretty much done speaking, which she showed by continuing to watch their surroundings, the few strands of hair that actually managed to escape her cowl swaying in response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Empty Re: Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event)

Post by Blood Bird 3rd October 2014, 4:51 pm

Adrien had some how found himself being literally dragged into a group of mixed group of Eclipse Soul and Blue Pegasus that was following the orders of a woman that had long pink wavy hair and a very slender figure that is free of any physical imperfections, being dressed in what consisted of a black polo shirt with a zipper underneath a white sleeveless button up jacket that had a cutaway collar and with several bag-like pockets on both her sides, following and moving towards the direction of Pendulum was swinging. Once they reached the top of a hill, finding a nice landscape view that looked over the ruins that were dilapitated and worn down form time. Adrien forgot about the group he was dragged into when the pink haired women spoke up calling them over as she turned to the group smiling.
    "I think here is a good time to take a break. Kiki get the tea and I brought the cookies.~" the women told them as grabbed a simple piece of cloth form somewhere Adrien didn't notice and set it on the grass before placing a plate of assorted cookies to munch on, she then sat at one edge and took an oatmeal and raisin cookie before saying, "Okay everyone, we are going into a probable dangerous area with traps, monsters and other dangers. I am guessing some of you dont know each other so I would enjoy having you all say your name, rank, magics or abilities. I also want your likes and dislikes so we can all respect each other as a team. I will start first dears. My name is Katherine Wickfield, I am an A-rank mage with Storm Goddess Slayer magic. I like tea and hate weak people that don't make attempt to get stronger. Your turn.~"
    Adrien remained quiet as Drac his partner who was a puca in his default bat form which was three times that of an exceed landed next to him as a girl that looked close to his age (though he was beginning to be uncertain about his own age) spoke up "I am Akeya Kuusai. My current rank is C. The name of my magic is not something you would recognize, but to summarize my abilities include controlling shadows in various ways, changing my shape and increasing all my physical skills both passively and actively. I appreciate good music and have a strong distaste for those who would rather laze about than do something useful." Adrien's scanned over Akeya taking in every detail he could about her which was that she wore rather loose-fitting long black pants and a sleeveless shirt, with brown wrappings around the forearms and lower legs, feet are also covered in brown cloth and sandals.
    Adrien didn't bother to sit down as a the others did, he found this a waste of time and wanted to get this over with as soon as possible though he knew if he didn't give the 'team' information they could use about him to help them plan it was only going to take longer. A gust of wind blew through as he looked down at him causing his blood red over coat cloak that was spilt into two parts resembling that of a holy shroud to flutter in the wind and the set of black body armour which was fastened to be skin tight as it was moulded only to fit him underneath reflected no light. "....Adrien Fionn...Blue Pegasus Guild....B rank....Blood Mould Magic...my own blood..." He then went back to being quiet as the white haired mage looked back down at the ruins.

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Team10
    Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 10th October 2014, 11:19 pm

Karina walked by Katherine's side all the way up the hill, she wasn't sure where they were all going put she knew that Katherine would not lead them into trouble. The hill wasn't very steep therefore Karina's legs didn't hurt as much as they usually would. As she continued to walk she thought about how much fun this mission would be, it was lovely to see two guilds cooperating.
    A light breeze had picked up by the time everyone reached the top of the hill, here Katherine announced they were all to be stopping and having some tea and cookies. "Yay!" Karina squealed as Katherine began to lay out various plates of goodies on the blanket she had just put on the floor. As soon as everything was layed out Karina sat down next to Katherine, leaning against her, and started piling cookies onto her lap.
    Just as Karina had finished pouring herself some peppermint tea Katherine began to speak once more, this time she was telling everyone to introduce themselves so that they could work more effectively as a team in the future no doubt. A girl named Akeya was the first one to speak, it appears she was a C-rank mage just like Karina- that was nice to know because Karina seriously thought she would be the weakest in the team- the girl also claimed that her magic was based around the movement of shadows, her magic complimented Karina's very well.
    The second person to speak, like the girl before, was from Blue Pegasus. He spoke simply, only giving the information Katherine had asked to o give. He didn't even use proper sentences, maybe he was shy? Probably not, thought Karina, how could a man like that be shy! As Adrien described his magic Karina shuddered, it sounded like a very messy magic to have.
    Once Adrien had finished speaking, Karina spoke up, "I am Karina Akuma and I am currently a C-rank mage. I am a Hell Demon Slayer so my magic revolves around shadows and stuff. Umm... I dont like liars," her eyes narrowed slightly, "And I like Katherine~ These cookies are really good by the way!"

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th October 2014, 9:41 pm

Kiki followed Katherine, humming the entire time. She had prepared tea before she had left, but failed to realize that she had put the tea in a lacrima thermos. The exploded as she grabbed it to serve it, its a minor exploding but directed at her. Kiki coughs as the smoke clears, "Opps..." she tosses the bag over her shoulder. "No. Tea sorry." She looks at the group. "I'm a Chi user... um... Im counter magic if i say back off, get thirty meters or more away from me, else... well no magic for you." She laughs as she finishes. "if you get in the aura its your own fault." she jumps up and grabs a cookie. "My fears are my own problems as i have proven that i can conquer them"

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) QGrxNTU
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 11th October 2014, 11:48 pm

Katherine listened to all their teams strengths and weaknesses of the group she was in. Disapointed at the tea exploding, Katherine instead grabbed a cookie and bit into it. This was a very eclectic bunch of mages that she has ever been in. The group included the crazy angel, the loving demon, masochist blood mage, genderbent martial artist and the ninja. Out of everyone, the ninja seemed the most normal. This little venture was going to be fun after all! So much potential for chaos. Katherine simply said, " You may also wonder why we sat down for cookies. Well its not only for  this chat, my magic also manipulates chaos. Everything tbat defines who you are is due to order being put in chaos, in about 3 seconds you are all going to feel different. This is what you bloodline could have been depending on the choices of your ancestors. So witness what you could have been if different choices were made." The feeling was at first nothing, but then it would hit most everyone, except Kiki/Kiba who was instead was hit with a chaos conflux as the 2 opposite elements impacted one another. Everyone felt a small change in their soul as chaos played a game of roulette with them and their entity.

Katherine then stood up and stretched her back as she looked at the entrance of the ruins. Katherine could hear nothing and see nothing even with her slayer senses. In fact this would be perfect for the 2 shadow mages in the group. Katherine said, "Karina and Akeya, you 2 take point, if you find something you will report back to us. Adrien and I will go next to cover you 2 in case you get into trouble. Kiki and Kiba, which is the man that just came out of that poor woman, will be rear guard. I want you all to stay frosty, remember the fist will crush what lone fingers can't. Stick together and don't be a hero." Katherine would allow the 2 mages in and followed imediately after them. Katherine' lit up a ball of electricity in her hand to light the way, making her one of the sole people to provide a light source in this cave {Unless someone else brought a light source). This was not idea, but she hoped her slayer senses would help her out.

The cave was dark and damp, but oddly well kept. The carvings on the wall depicted an ancient civilization that predated Fiore. Unfortunately Katherine wasn't around Fiore at this time, so it was a great mystery for her. Katherine mind pouted at the fact they did not have time to investi the ruins in detail, especially not when she heard a cute 'koo~' sound coming along. Ehat was that? As Katherine turned the orb of light to a  cute pair of foxes. One made of lightning and another of earth. Katherine eyed the 2 fox spirits as they looked familiar... but how?  lightbulb popped on her head as she realized they looked exactly like the foxes on her Sprinting Fox guild tattoo. These were Einrichs creations. Katherine said, "These foxes are-" It was then that the earth fox made a loud screech that shook the cavern in an earthquake that shook the cave apart. Soon the ground gave underneath Adrien and Katherin and plunged them down to the depths below. Katherine landed on her feet and unfolded her blade, with a face with a snarl she was readying to attack. This was going to be a pain in the arse.

----------

Lineage swap due to my lineage. In order of posts the following people now have these lineages. Kiba is immune to my lineage swapping that lucky bastard.

Katherine:Truth
    Filfire: Serpents Fang
    Blood Bird: Feline Senses
    Karina Akuma: Sand Demon

-----------

Group is also separated and have to deal with 2 foxes each. Each fox represents  different element. How you fight them is up to all of you, use your RP imagination! The groups are divided by a 300 foot chasm expanding one end to the other and a 200 foot drop to the bottom. Happy hunting everyone!

Each fox requires 6 B-ranks of damage to defeat. Each fox can deal up to A-rank in their elemental damage, meaning these things will hurt you.  The folowing groups have these elements on their fox spirits.

Karina and Akeya versus Light and Shadow fox spirits
    Adrien and Katherine versus Lightning and Earth Fox Spirit
    Kiki/Kiba versus Fire and Ice Fox spirits

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 12th October 2014, 1:29 am; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th October 2014, 11:48 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :
    Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Truth Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) SerpentsFang Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) FelineSense Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) SandDemon
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 12th October 2014, 6:47 am

Akeya's head snapped around towards the tea as it exploded without warding, the ninja-like woman only relaxing once she realized it was just a result of one of the other females being careless. Not exactly something Akeya approves of, but it's not like it caused any real damage so it'd be better to not mention it. What was more important was what kind of people she'd be working with: The other person from Blue Pegasus was even more of a shut-in than Akeya herself, which is surprising. The idea that his magic revolved around his own blood also was something to think about. She hoped it wouldn't turn out that he had to cause too much damage to himself to use powerful spells for it to be worth it.
    The girl who introduced herself after Adrien was in sharp contrast very lively, and also curiously attached to the team leader. However Akeya was more interested when the girl explained about her magic also being one that concerns the use of shadows. Although she wondered why it would be called Hell Demon Slayer if it was just shadows. Maybe it has some hidden facets to it.
    The last girl made Akeya feel somewhat uneasy, a feeling which was immediately explained when the ninja heard that the girl called Kiba used a magic which focused on nullifying magic. As a practitioner of the Soul Dance anything which harmed magic is immediately something which Akeya dislikes. The fact that Kiba was unwilling to share her likes and dislikes only made Akeya more wary. With some luck she could avoid having to deal with the anti-magic girl too much.

As Katherine explained why they took a break Akeya's eyes widened, quickly growing alarmed as she heard just what her team leader was planning to do. However before she could raise an objection she could already feel something lurch inside of her. Those around her would also be able to see something: As a Soul Dancer Akeya's magic was directly tied to her soul, and Katherine just altered her soul, even if only temporarily. Around Akeya the image of a snake with dark blue scales could be seen for a split second before disappearing, the ninja shaking her head as she tried to regain focus. That was... Unpleasant. Without saying anything Akeya followed Katherine's orders and headed into the ruins first, using her darkvision and enhanced senses to scout ahead. While walking the ninja touched her canines, realizing they had sharpened just a bit. What kind of strange ability had that woman used on her?

Luckily the insides of the ruins helped Akeya take her mind off of that problem for a bit. As somebody who hoards knowledge like a dragon hoards treasure the ninja took every opportunity to look for something new to learn. These ruins appeared to be from very long ago, before the kingdom of Fiore was even formed. Before Akeya could learn more she suddenly noticed that in front of them a light had appeared, and even more curiously the shadows it cast were moving in strange ways. It didn't take long before Akeya and Karina would run into the light and shadow foxes, at which point Akeya would first withdraw to what she presumed was a safe distance and motioning Karina to follow her.

"These creaturess look strong, so we'll have to be careful. More importantly, one of them can banissh shadowss, and the other controlss them. Do you have any long ranged attackss that can harm these foxess?"

Akeya blinked as she noticed that her voice had gained something of a hiss. Apparently having a serpentine lineage added to her soul had some interesting side effects. She kept an eye on their opponents, in case they would attack first. At least the distance between the foxes and the two females should be enough that even if the foxes did attack first they could respond in time.

Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 17th October 2014, 3:11 pm

Adrien hadn't been paying attention to the others in the group looking out into the sky waiting for Drac to arrive when the person who dragged him hear Katherine grabbed his attention by simply saying " You may also wonder why we sat down for cookies. Well its not only for  this chat, my magic also manipulates chaos. Everything tbat defines who you are is due to order being put in chaos, in about 3 seconds you are all going to feel different. This is what you bloodline could have been depending on the choices of your ancestors. So witness what you could have been if different choices were made." At first he felt nothing but just as the third second passed something then felt off as if he was wearing someone else's socks, he then noticed that he felt warmer and his ears felt itchy upon going up to check them he found them to be now hairy with fur like hair and had became pointy, along with his nails and teeth had gotten a bit sharper, his nose had grown long hairs and changed shape. The when he took out his pocket mirror he found that his eyes became cat version eyes of his own. Adrien couldn't help to feel stunned as he looked like a cat and felt like he was about to throw up a hair ball. He cursed underneath his breath putting his mirror and looked towards Katherine who stood up and stretched her back as she looked at the entrance of the ruins before saying "Karina and Akeya, you 2 take point, if you find something you will report back to us. Adrien and I will go next to cover you 2 in case you get into trouble. Kiki and Kiba, which is the man that just came out of that poor woman, will be rear guard. I want you all to stay frosty, remember the fist will crush what lone fingers can't. Stick together and don't be a hero." Adrien didn't even get time to protest as Drac flew down to him in his smaller version of his default form and perching himself on Adrien's shoulder as he caught up to Katherine walking after she entered the other two mages that had went in before them. Even though Katherine' lit up the area with a ball of electricity in her hand to light their way Adrien didn't notice a difference and wondered if it was because of his now cat like eyes. Drac sniffed Adrien looking at him with his golden eyes before doing his best to hold back a laugh "You're looking great Adrien, gotta say you pull off the whole neko thing pretty well." Adrien subconsciously was now growling in a very low tone like that of a lion Drac then stopped "Okay I am sorry, you must be hating this but you have to look at this as a type of good luck after all now no longer half lightning demon your one third human, one third demon and one third cat." Drac said to Adrien snickering demonically "Shut it Drac..."
    "I can't believe I am about to say this but I miss her..."[b] at the word Adrien's body tensed up but continued to move [b]"Sorry one again...that was...well...insensitive of me.".
    Adrien didn't respond as he continued to walk through the cave, it was dark and damp, but oddly well kept, with carvings on the wall depicted an ancient civilization that predated Fiore. Unfortunately Adrien new they didn't have time to study them and sighed as he continued to walk when suddenly he heard a 'koo~' sound coming from close by. Turning in the direction of where the sound came from he found a pair of foxes but one was made of lightning and another of earth. Adrien didn't know what to expect but then suddenly the earth fox made a loud screech that shook the cavern in an earthquake that shook the cave apart. Soon the ground gave underneath Adrien and Katherine and plunged them down to the depths below. As Adrien fell Drac shifted to his full size latching onto his back landing Adrien on the ground as if he was a feather and making it look like Adrien had huge black bat wings with silver Celtic designs on them. Another koo sound rung through the air as a bolt of lightning shot through the air which Adrien simply side stepped to avoid looking up to see the two elemental foxes pouncing down to them from above. "Drac..." Adrien began to speak calmly as if the foxes were no threat "...you must be famished after your flight..."
    [color:22a4=#grey]"A little bit yes." Drac responded chuckling demonically and Adrien gave both foxes a death glare before sighing looking as cold hearted and emotionless as he always did "...Drac you have my permission to feed..." As soon as Adrien said the word feed Drac, laughing demonically, turned into a huge could of black smoke that flew the air and enveloped the lightning fox and seconds later the smoke turned into black lightning and formed the fox body this time twice the size it was but with golden eyes before turning into smoke again and this time enveloping the earth fox where when it landed on the ground the smoke reformed into the earth fox again but made of black earth and had golden eye. With a Final poof of smoke Drac shifted back to his default form of a bat three times the size of an exceed. "Well done Drac..."
    "Gah that last one tasted of dirt...but at least I have two new forms now...shall I?."
    "Save them until we need them..." Adrien then looked over at Katherine "...shall we get back to work...?"

Missions Completed:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 22nd October 2014, 8:28 pm

Kiba and Kiki had been left standing on the other side of the pit, which was quite wide. It took them both a moment to realize that they are separate entity's. The stare at each other blinking in disbelief. Kiba recovers first at the sound of another "Kooing" Kiba spins around to find two little foxes sitting near the entrance. Kiba smiles as Kiki steps up beside him, he glances over at her, she gives a slight smile and nods. as they step out of the shadows showing the differences the one on the left had white fur with blue highlights, the other has black fur with red highlights.

Kiba returns his eyes to the two foxes, One cocked is head and let out another koo. "OOH i want one." Kiki said in a adoring voice.

Kiba Laughed, "Red or Blue." he ask.

"The red on." Kiki says in a slightly dreamy voice.

"Blues fine with me." Kiba smiles. it was better to make his other half happy. "well then little foxes... shall we." Kiba and Kiki both start walking forward, the two foxes both let out a little growl. A blast of Cold and then heat follow as the two foxes become much bigger and from their new visages much more dangerous. "Oh yes we are taking them home." The two foxes let out more vicious growls, both of them tensing up for a attack.
    Kiba smiles takes another step and uses Illusion break to move himself to the blue ones flank, then slamming home with a fates turn. Kiki watches as her male form attacks the blue Fox.

Kiki smiles. "I will show you a Imperishable Night." She steps forward, "5." She teleports to the red Fox's side hitting it, She teleports 3 more times to different sides of the fox, striking each time. the third hit slams the two foxes together, followed by the last hit. Kiki's form changes to Nine Tales form, which she take advantage of by slashing with her new claws.

Kiba had stuck the fox hard, but followed it up with a Heavens stride. The fox was thrown at the other whom also had been knocked to the side. Kiba fox recovered quickly and turned its head and snapping its maw at Kiba, who jumps back, the fox jumps and spins to face him. Kiba chuckles and makes a motion with his hand. "Bring it."

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 22nd October 2014, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2014, 8:28 pm

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_03_42160_sm Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_04_42161_sm Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_05_42162_sm Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_04_42161_sm Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_01_42158_sm Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_05_42162_sm
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 24th October 2014, 6:35 pm

The foxes were annoyed by the attacks that were done to them. The fire fox was instantly knocked to the brutal assaulted by Kiki relentlessness assault. The ice fox also was taking a beating as well, but was still in the fight. It let out a mighty cry and suddenly the entire cave was flash frozen in a layer of ice. It then followed up by melding into the icy walls in an attempt, but suddenly there was not one sense of magic. But several sources of magic, that spread across the walls and floor. They would split into 6 different ice constructs that each charged at the 2 from different directions. Each one fooling the sensory because in essence they were all made of magic. With tooth, claw and ice they would fight. What would Kiba do?

The light and shadow foxes simply watched Karina and Akeya silently. They were the last line of defense for the book that was on a pedestal waiting to be taken. The foxes had other things in mind however. The light fox burst into a flash of white light that propelled straight at high  speed of light in an attempt to push Akeya into the ditch that they were in. The shadows fox lunging at Karina or was it. The fox that went after Karina poofed into shadow, but the reappeared above Karina to bite her in the face.

The earth and lightning at first seemed that they were absorbed, but were immediately released and unabsorbed. The foxes wills simply overpowering the ancient Puca. The will was so strong that although it didn't damage the Puca directly, it stunned the creature as the even more ancient will prevailed. They were smart and cunning and knew who was to blame for the transgression. Adrien would have both a earth and a lightning fox go after him. One attempted to entomb the boy in rock and the other charging at the held down man with lightning to electrocute him. It would not be looking good for him...

"Why do my jobs always have to be so complicated... Hey Kiba and Kiki! Are you done playing around with your foxes yet, so we can be heroes?" Katherine called out to her friend bemusedly as her sword was pulled out. Channeling her sword and power of chaos, she unleashed a ripple of chaos that flooded the area with magic that was getting absorbed in the skin of the mages. Katherine smiled softly as her sword enveloped in the coldest of ices. Katherine the proceeded to dive ahead in a flash of rainbow towards the lightning fox and intercepted it with Maelstromic Retribution slashing out to damage it. The fox was immediately enveloped in ice as the magic of her sword took effect. They would remain frozen for a post and Katherine turned around to break the entombment if Adrien got hit with her bade. Despte whether he was or not Katherine was going to need to deal with the other fox before going on top. Her spells she could use were limited, they were indoors. So she needed a strategy as the other fox threw shards of rock shaped like needles at the 2 of them. Katherine knew what to do however as she inhaled and stood between the fox and Adrien, taking the hit for him. Blood dripped from Katherine that ran much thicker than humans, dripped down her body. However that was because she was bracing her herself as she inhaled, letting the energies enter her body. She then released it at Earth fox to keep it in place as she turned to Adrien, "Think you can finish them off as I go save the scouts?"

HP: 80%
    MP: Infinite!!!!! All of yours as well!

Lightning Fox took 2 A-ranks of damage and is frozen 1 post. 2 B-ranks of damage left in HP
    Earth Fox took 1 A-rank of damage and immovable for 2 posts. 4 B-ranks of damage in HP left.

Details:

------------------------

OOGC: Okay guys we are holding this event back, so I am implementing a 24 hour rule to this. Upon a post, if the person whose turn is next does not post then we are skipping you and you can return to the turn order later. In this time you

Also please stop Gmodding, these things cant be absorbed or 1 shotted and thus the post below. They are A-rank enemies and will take a beating. They need 6 B-ranks of damage to beat. It's an RP, combo them. Make it an epic story fight! Not just bam and done.

Reason why Puca cannot absorb immediately is because of rank differences between the 2. Thus Blood Bird you need to weaken it to 0 HP before absorbing it. Pokemon logic! You can win the attempt when lowered to 0 HP. This is both Kyll's and my call.

Also I rolled my lineage, everyone has infinite mana for 7 posts! Get creative guys!

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 24th October 2014, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th October 2014, 6:35 pm

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Normal Dice' :
    Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_01_42158_sm

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Die_01_42158_sm
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 25th October 2014, 6:56 am

Akeya frowned as she sensed that both the foxes were gathering magic around themselves. It looked like she would have to do this without creating a plan with her fighting partner, something which she didn't like. However she then felt the burst of chaos that Katherine emitted, and suddenly the air around her was filled with magic energy. The same way that the lineage altering affected Akeya more so than most, the sudden flood of endless magic caused a bit more than just giving the Ninja free magic to use. The image of the dark serpent that had appeared when their leader changed Akeya's lineage reappeared, this time being translucent as if ethereal. However this time it didn't disappear, instead surrounding Akeya and somewhat mimicking her movements. On Akeya's forearms and lower legs blue scales appeared, although only decorative and hidden by the brown bandages that the woman always wore. Akeya didn't have much time to get used to this, as both the foxes were now charging at the two of them.

The light fox was fast, but he was going in a straight line, and from the looks of it the fox wasn't in a position to quickly change course if so required. Akeya would have preferred dodging and letting it run its way into the pit below, but since two of her teammates were in that pit another tactic would have to be found. Waiting for the light fox to come a little closer Akeya suddenly pulled down the cloth that hid her lower face until then, revealing two long and sharp fangs at the corners of her mouth and two triangular scale covered areas on her cheeks. The Ninja spat out a thin line of venom right at the charging fox, the ethereal snake surrounded her also moving its head forward and opening its maw as if spitting venom at its prey. After that Akeya quickly pivoted on one foot, planting the other foot against the side of the light fox's head to kick it into the wall next to her, the ethereal snake uncurling and slamming its tail against the fox's head

However that wasn't the end of her problems. For now Akeya hoped that poisoning the fox would put it out of the fight for a couple of seconds, since while the light fox moved a lot faster and started its attack earlier the shadow fox was also assaulting her ally, and seeing how Karina hadn't shown any signs of being prepared for combat yet the Ninja wasn't going to leave things to chance. After completing her roundhouse kick Akeya kept her momentum by jumping towards the shadow fox that had appeared above Karina, the shadows around her gathering in her hands and forming a dark katana. Lunging Akeya attempted to stab the shadow fox in the eye and in the process keep Karina safe, the ethereal snake lunging in sync with Akeya and burying its fang in the fox's eyeball.

((Not sure if that was too many actions in one post. Also the snake is Akeya's aura made visible due to the large amount of magic being absorbed. Its actions are purely cosmetic.))

Character|Magic
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 27th October 2014, 4:07 pm

Adrien smirked just barely as he watched Drac land after absorbing the earth and lightning foxes but then some thing caught his attention as it looked at Drac who seemed like he was going throw up suddenly turning into a large could of black smoke which the foxes jumped out from leaving him to guess that they had overpowered Drac which wasn't unheard of just uncommon. The forced release of the foxes didn't seem to hurt Drac as the black smoke slowly reformed overall it seemed the foxes had merely stunned. Adrien had to admit the foxes reputation as smart and cunning surely lived up to it as they seemed to know it was his order that sent Drac after the two of them meaning he would have both a earth and a lightning fox his hands. Just before he was about to move forward the earth one attempted to entomb him in rock and would have succeeded if he hadn't moved out of the way, though it wasn't a complete victory as it caught his left foot preventing from moving any further while the lightning one was charging at him with lightning to electrocute him. "Why do my jobs always have to be so complicated... Hey Kiba and Kiki! Are you done playing around with your foxes yet, so we can be heroes?" Adrien heard Katherine call out to other people as she unsheathed  her sword pulling it out before unleashing a ripple of chaos that flooded the area with magic that was getting absorbed in the skin of the mages. He watched as Katherine smiled softly as her sword enveloped in the coldest of ices then proceeded to dive ahead in a flash of rainbow towards the lightning fox intercepting it, immediately enveloped in ice. Katherine then turned around breaking the entombment Adrien had gotten stuck in. As he got up the earth fox threw shards of rock shaped like needles at the them and was about to dodge when he found taking the hit for him. Adrien gritting his teeth and clenching his fist watched this as she then then to him Blood dripped down from her body. After using some sort of Breath spell to freeze the earth fox "Think you can finish them off as I go save the scouts?" Before he responded he punched the wall next to him causing it to crack just slightly "You damn fool..." he grumbled sound slightly demonic "You should have just let me got hit I have a body full of scars and a few more would do me any harm...besides when I bleed I get stronger, I bleed so others don't have to..." Adrien said ripping off the bandages on his hand and placed it on Katherine's bleeding wound "Syringe!" upon speaking thin tiny needles made of solidified blood came out of the skin's pours from the palm of his hand, then through these needles he transfused some of his own blood into hers healing her and using his blood to solidify the blood at the wound stopping her bleeding. Adrien removed his hand and the needles turned back to liquid and retracted back into him through his pores, he then turned to the foxes and placed his hands on his arms as if crossing them channelling his Eternano into his blood stream and then made a hand pose of extending his hands outward with a fist lying in an open hand. "Vectors!" the spell then activated as scars on his back began to open and blood flowed out to form ten extra limbs that resemble hands and arms giving Adrien a total number of six useable pairs of arms "Don't worry...I can finish them off...go do what you have to do...." he told Katherine as he walked towards the foxes as scars in his palm opened allowing blood to flow up and out of his palms creating two orbs of blood which he then swiped his fingers through leaving him a large number of blood droplets. He then used two of his vectors to help him compress the droplets he had in his hands while another for created a chain moulded from solidified blood which was used like a lasso to bind the frozen foxes together. Upon getting close to them he leaped above them and fired the blood droplets sending them forward as if they were a barrage of bullets counting a total of 50 bullets hitting the two foxes, when landed a fully formed Drac flew over "Sorry about that I didn't expect that to happen." Adrien nodded "No worries..." Adrien said responding looking at the result of his work, he saw the result of his previous attack to see the foxes still bound by the chain in a daze with pieces of the ice beginning to break "Drac I am going to preform an aerial strike but I need you to get them into the air to do so...do you think you are able to do that?" Drac responded by shifting into his Vulcan form still being twice the size of a normal Vulcan with pitch black fur/skin and glowing golden eyes "Me think it no problem."
    "Right then on my mark....NOW!"
    The two both dashed forward with Adrien jumping into the air and then Drac picked up the foxes by the chain slamming them into the ground before throwing them into the air where Adrien met them moulding his blood from his scars into a hammer with a face area of 1,600 meters (40 length and 40 Width) which he used to slam the foxes back into the ground creating a hole where the landed. Drac shifted back to he default form flying over to Adrien to look at their handy work to see two unconscious foxes in a hole in the ground "Have at them Drac after all you probably want them more now..." Drac turned into black smoke and began working on absorbing the two foxes once again.

MP: Infinite

Spells used:
    Blood Mould Syringe: duration:1/1, cool-down:0/4
    Blood Mould Vectors: duration:1/7
    Blood Mould Bullet Storm: duration:1/1, cool-down:0/5, info: x50 strikes/charged shots
    Blood Mould Slam: duration:1/2, info: double damage to airborne targets

Spell used through Vectors:
    Blood Mould Chain:
    duration: 1/3

Drac's abilities used:
    Shift:
    Vulcan (C-Rank): duration: 1/5, cool-down: 0/1

Details of spells used in order:

Missions Completed:

~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 28th October 2014, 3:38 pm

Karina stood up and followed Akeya silently and happily, it made perfect sense for them to be teamed up together- they both used very similar magics which were both based on shadows.
    Shortly after they had set off walking they came across an odd contrast between light and shadow, the source of this anomaly of lighting was a group of light and shadow foxes.
    Karina was instantly fazed by their cuteness and stood perfectly still in a trance like stance. She watched intently as the adorable creatures pranced about, showing off their beauty- well this was how Karina saw it anyway.
    As she gazed at the foxes she was completely oblivious to all of the action around her. She only snapped out of her daze as one of the foxes leapt at her with a beautiful grace. Karina stood motionless, too surprised to do anything. Luckily Akeya saved her just in time with a quick-re-flexed attack. " Oh my gosh!" Karina stared at the fox which had just attempted to attacked her with wide eyes, "I am so sorry Akeya, I didnt mean to cause any trouble!"
    A shiver ran down Karinas spine as she replayed Akeyas attack in her mind, it was very gruesome. Then again tat just showed that Akeya was giving this her all, this was something Karina should also be doing.
    She straightened up and took a deep breath, readying herself for any more attacks.
    Now that she was concentrating she was starting to be able to hear the other three members of the makeshift team, they seemed to be locked in an intense battle judging by the various noises that drifted Karinas way. Although she was in the middle of an extremely serious situation Karina couldnt help but to smile, it was wonderful to see two guilds working together like this for one cause.

Untitled (Book Hunt Team, ES/BP event) Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 29th October 2014, 12:26 am

Kiki watched as the foxes slammed into each other, the Fire one collapsing and returning to its smaller form, the Ice Fox cause a deep freeze then disappered into the walls, Kiba Laughed as he slammed his fist together using he weapons ability to purge magic, the fox was reveled right away as the magic in the are was purged, the fox looked confused as it was suddenly in one place. Kiba formed a ball of chi in his hand and threw it at the Fox, it impacts causing the fox to yelp and curl up into a ball in fear. It feared the power that kiba wielded, the power to destroy magic. Kiba charged it but stopped short, he saw the fear in its eyes, he un-balled his fists and held his hand out. The fox looked at him, shrinking as its mana is drained by the Miasmia Kiba had made. It kooed weakly and collapsed as its transformation finished. Kiba felt the magic leaving it and when it finished the creature would die. Kiki now approached with the other fox. "Its Dying! what do we do?" She asked a small tone of worry in her voice. "They were only doing as they were told!" Kiba Looked at the creature, setting a hand on its laboring sit, his eyes snapping open as he did. The creature was not made completely of magic, it had organic components. "Kiki! put chi in it! but do is slowly!" Kiba reached out and touched it, it was almost out of mana. Kiba closed his eyes and began giving the creature his chi, Giving the creature Life. He gave the little fox everything he could, he felt Kiki doing the same. After what seemed like forever the fox open it eyes again, it sits up and looks around stopping when it sees Kiba. It let out a small kooing and walked over to him. Kiba smiled at it, exhausted, "I'm sorry little one, forgive me for hurting you." The fox sniffed his hand then gave it a lick. Kiki let out a small shout as her fox changed forms to a human like start.
    Ignia:

She wore clothing with patterns that matched the small foxes fur. "What? I don't understand this one has never had a form like this." She tries to take a step and falls, clearly not used to her bipedal legs. Kiki catches her, the surprise is clear. Kiba turns to the fox now climbing on him, Was this going to happen to this fox too? Kiba picks up the  fox, it makes a funny noise as he does, and sets it on his shoulder where it balances itself perfectly.

Kiba walks over to the Girl in red, she had been set down on the ground by Kiki. "Are you ok?"

The girl nods, "Yes this one is fine, but this one does not understand, it felt the mana leaving it." she looks at her new hand. "and this form is unknown to it."

"Ignia." Kiki says, the girl looks at her with a confused look. "Your name... Ignia."

The girl cocks her head as Kiki says it again. "This ones name?" she looks around again stopping on kiba who smiles. "Very well this one is Ignia." she smiles and give a small kooing, as she does she changes back to the fox form. A voice is heard in both Kiba and Kiki's Head. *Ignia will help you.*

*does this one get a name too?* another voice enters their minds.

"Nixum." Kiba says without a beat. "your Nixum."

The little fox on Kiba shoulder Koos. *Nixum will also help you* The little blue fox nuzzles kiba's face.

Kiba smiles and looks over the gap, Katherine had just called out. "we are done over here!" Kiba Shouts, Kiba looks over to Kiki only to find her gone, the little red fox sitting on the ground grooming itself. *Back in your head* she tell him. Kiba walks over and picks up the little red fox put it on his other shoulder. Today he had made new friends.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 4th November 2014, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 31st October 2014, 6:50 pm

Katherine felt a needle in her back and her mind wavered to her time as a lab experiment in her past life. She hated needles, absolutely hated needles that always poked her, always putting chemicals in and blood taken from her. This caused her to pause in paralyzed fear for a brief second as it was removed. Katherine looked back at Adrien as pair of Black Raven wings came out, she was not mad at the mage for how did he know? She did say however, "However as an Angel, it is my duty to lessen the pains of others. To alleviate suffering when I can, whether it be by helping a man in need or cutting the cancer known as sin. Worry not about the blood in your veins, but the weight of your soul." Katherine then slowly flapped her wings and slowly flied up, which was harder to do without moving wind. Cave was dank and cold, but heating up by fury of combat.... or that fire fox spirit. One way to find out was to get to top and survey the battle, Akeya and Karina's group was struggling. Kiba and Kiki's group kicked arse and Adrien was finishing off his spirits in getting ready to absorb. So it left a shadow and light fox with the 2 C-rank mages. One of them doing a good job holding the 2 off, it was time fr strategy...

Katherine landed on the edge of the cliff as she approached the foxes, "Akeya and Karina, secure the book and get it to Kiba. Hot potato it if you have to, but we came here for the book primarily. These foxes are just a mighty pain in the arse." Her sword was out as she sighed time to buy the 2 girls some time to finish job. Katherine sighed and used her magic to make 5 extra mirages of herself (Storm Mirage), and proceeded to have all of them to run at the 2 foxes with her sword. Essentially it was to buy the 2 time, but the foxes with their heightened senses were not fooled. Katherine was was almost hit by laser bolts from the light fox, the real one in fact. This occupied her time as the shadow fox got between the book and the 2 mages. It growled at them, but if the 2 Shadow mages were clever then they would get the book...

Katherine sighed, but smiled. This was not a happy, cheerful or any positive smile, it was the one given by a sociopath ready to kill you. The one that sends a shiver down your spine and never goes away until it stops. Katherine stepped and charged as the much faster fox did the same. They both got to one another, before the fox dived and Kat slid underneath. What Kat was hiding behind her back was the other 5 mirages behind her that detonated at once, dealing 5 C-ranks of damage. Katherine slid back into a standing position and jabbed the sword of ice into the fox, freezing it as well. It was not dead, but there was a sense of pity in the angels eyes. All it would take is a twist and the threat be over. It would bring no joy to the angel though, but it must be done.

Or did it?

Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Character Sheet

Post by Akeya 1st November 2014, 8:38 am

After having driven off the shadow fox Akeya positioned herself next to Karina, holding her sword in both hands as she kept an eye on their two adversaries. The light fox was still recovering from the venom and the kick, and the shadow fox was unhappy about being stabbed in the eye, but they would certainly come for the two of them. Hearing the Hell Slayer's apology the Ninja only glanced at her, being more concerned with what the foxes might try next than dealing with her teammate's shock.

"There are better placess to get distracted than in front of the enemy. We got lucky thiss time, but you should pay more attention."

Akeya wasn't trying to be harsh or rude, but she wasn't going to sugar-coat it when Karina made a mistake. They were in dangerous territory, with enemies right in front of them. If the girl couldn't keep her focus then that was an issue, and it had to be addressed as such.

Before the foxes could continue their assault Katherine appeared from the pit, apparently planning to deal with them herself. Akeya only nodded at the command, putting her mask back in front of her lower face. The ability to spit venom was new to her, but she could feel that it would take some time before she could do it again. For now she would let their leader take care of the light fox, and make sure that they got the book. Although first they'd have to deal with the shadow fox.

"Karina, I'm going to make a dassh for the book and in the processs try to knock the fox down. You take care of it after that."

With that Akeya's dark katana dissipated, as well as the ethereal snake surrounding her. The shadows that made up her weapon instead started to cover her body and change it. The Ninja's clothing disappeared as dark blue scales covered her skin, her hands and feet turning into claws. Out of her lower back a long thin tail sprouted, a row of small spikes showing up on her spine all the way up to the tip. Large wings of twilight grew from her shoulder blades, stretching to their full length before folding up. Akeya's head elongated and became reptilian, turning into a sleek and elegant dragon snout. Once the change was complete Akeya had turned into a dark blue anthropomorphic dragon, her tail swishing behind her as she observed the shadow fox before her.

Akeya only gave the others a short amount of time to see her dragon form before she jumped behind Karina, in the process fading into the shadows. She did that in such a way that the shadow fox would be able to see her go behind the Hell Slayer, but wouldn't be able to see her reappear on the other side. While Akeya's Shadow Dance didn't grant complete invisibility it was still quite powerful, so anybody without strong detection abilities would have a very hard time finding her. After making sure that she was one with the shadows Akeya jumped forwards, spreading her wings and flying towards the shadow fox at high speed, a lot faster than her previous movements. As she flew dark spikes grew on her arms, and when Akeya passed over the shadow fox she started to make a somersault, once her head was pointing towards the floor aiming her arms at the back of the fox's head and firing her full barrage of Fleeting Shadows. From this distance the spikes would hit the fox for 2 C-ranks and smash his head against the floor.

Of course if the spikes had enough power to push the fox against the floor launching them would also affect Akeya, the dragon Ninja spinning and flying forwards until she managed to catch herself, now standing in front of the book they were tasked to obtain. Still using the shadows around herself to make herself hard to detect she grabbed the book, the effects of Shadow Dance also hiding the book while Akeya looked for a way back past the shadow fox.

Character|Magic
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 7th November 2014, 5:03 pm

Adrien took out a mirror from his pocket, that would make people question where he got it from as it looked too feminine too look like something he owned, he opened it up looking into it only for him to stare back at his own reflection as the words Katherine said before she left "However as an Angel, it is my duty to lessen the pains of others. To alleviate suffering when I can, whether it be by helping a man in need or cutting the cancer known as sin. Worry not about the blood in your veins, but the weight of your soul." Adrien sighed as he snapped it shut and began to walk closer to where Drac and the foxes once were "Tch! Weight of my soul huh........not to sure if I even have one any more....." as he walked closer the black smoke gathered and formed Drac once again and grinned at Adrien bearing his teeth letting out a loud burp. "Are you finished feeding?" Adrien asked his partner stopping in his tracks
    "Well aren't you impatient?" Drac snickered shifting into the smaller version of his normal form flying over to Adrien to rest on his shoulder"Yea I'm done I don't believe those little foxes are getting away from be this time after all you were pretty brutal with them.". Adrien looked up wards as he could here the fighting happening up above as he deactivated all his spells bar his vectors letting the blood flow back into his body, which simple retracted to look like red lumps coming out of his back, Drac sighed "Do you want me to fly you up there?"
    "If you would be so kind...
    Drac sighed as he shifted back to his normal size flying out in the direction Katherine had went in.

MP: Infinite

Spells used/cool-down timer:
    Blood Mould Syringe: cool-down:1/4
    Blood Mould Vectors: duration:2/7
    Blood Mould Bullet Storm: cool-down:1/5
    Blood Mould Slam (dispersed): cool-down: 0/3

Spell used through Vectors:
    Blood Mould Chain:
    cool-down: 0/6

Drac's abilities used:
    Shift:
    Vulcan (C-Rank): cool-down: 1/1

Missions Completed:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 23rd November 2014, 2:52 pm

Katherine finally decided to give the fox some mercy and breathed life into the light spirit fox and threw it's unconscious body in a bag. Smiling she looked at the other 2 mages that were struggling with the shadows fox. She sighed and simply walked up, picked up the book while the focus was on the 2 shadow mages and tossed it at Kiba to catch. As the librarian he could get it to where it was needed, but now there was an issue with the fox. The shadow fox realizing that it was duped, attacked Katherine at its neck. The angels arms sparked with miniature storms as she blocked the attack and used the other arm to slam it in the ribcage. The shadow fox fell to the ground defeated and Katherine started walking away praising, "Good job team. I hope we are able to get back to the base in time for tea.~"

She would try to find and kill Einrich later for this stunt.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:23 am