Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A goodbye to Kaligos

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

A goodbye to Kaligos Empty A goodbye to Kaligos

Post by Kaligos 25th August 2014, 2:53 pm

I am leaving the site or at least Kaligos. The truth is I really just can't write this character anymore. He has become stale and difficult to write, and part of it is actually the reason i made him to begin with.

Being a dragon slayer sucks.

It's kinda something i realized back when suki left and there was a new fire dragon slayer in fairy tail the next day.

Dragon slayers aren't ever really allowed to die, they are simply retconned out of existance by the next dragon slayer who comes in and has training by their mentor.

The one thing that makes them unique actually takes away one of the most important stages a character can go through, but it's not just that. The magic is very limited, as strong as the earth is, and as powerful as poison can be and they are two amazing elements to have there really isn't much more I can do with them.

But in reality I just feel that Kaligos has out grown the uses I had for him. His mentor and sister has left the site, his best friends have left the site, and then he left the home guild.

Maybe this isn't a farewell to the site, I could turn around and make a new D ranked character. I have some ideas that I can play around with and who knows a new character and a new story may be just what I need.

But this is a good bye to the character of Kaligos. I'm closing this chapter of the book, because it's been almost 3 weeks, and I have completely lost the ability to write one of my characters.

I need to responsibly step aside and realize this is my doing, retire the character and the magic.

Maybe I'll be back in a week or two with a new character idea... maybe i wont... You never know with me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    A goodbye to Kaligos 34r

~Magic~
    A goodbye to Kaligos Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

A goodbye to Kaligos Empty Re: A goodbye to Kaligos

Post by Kirahunter 25th August 2014, 3:24 pm

We shall miss your juice sipping face. Also thanks for asking the hard questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:08 am