Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Into the Distance: A child-like Demon

Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Into the Distance: A child-like Demon Empty Into the Distance: A child-like Demon

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 20th August 2014, 12:59 am

Haru climbed to the top of a shop building. A worthless shop with handfuls of useless trinkets. She  looked into the district street covering the sharp light from her eyes with her hands. Haru had been out for a simple job request, and yet again, lost her money on a simple and elegant bar bet. She wagered her earnings on a drinking contest with a grotesque humanoid man. Scales covered him, and a long sharp tongue danced off his lip. Haru saw him drinking, and becoming a nuisance. She challenged him to a drinking contest, whomever threw up, lost.

Haru woke up with a splitting headache, and saw her empty wallet in front of her face.

Sitting from the top of the building, Haru looked around for a target that would yield enough money for food on the walk home. She swirled around and finally found one. A man walking with a dog and a large sack.

The man walked around a corner and bumped into Haru. She grabbed the dog by the neck and held him in the air. He frantically pulled the leash and begged Haru. "What are you doing? Please...please don't hurt him!"
    "Give me your wallet, sir." Haru whispered. "I need you to do this."
    "No... just give me my dog." The man stated.
    "I told you... give me the money..." Haru said, avoiding eye contact.
    The man pulled on the leash several more times before finally getting his dog back, lifelessly and comatose. "What did you do!" He screamed.
    "I broke his neck...." Haru whispered. "Give me your damn wallet and nothing else will happen!" Haru screamed with immense fury. She picked up her fist and drove it into the neighboring building, turning the small house to rubble with a single strike. Walls fell and the roofing dusted the block. Haru walked toward the man who turned around and started to run. With a single leap Haru was straddeling his back, her hand around the back of his head.
    "Wait!" Distracting her from forcing his head into the ground. Haru turned her head slightly to see who the man was that had stopped her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Into the Distance: A child-like Demon 8SeRP8G
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Into the Distance: A child-like Demon Empty Re: Into the Distance: A child-like Demon

Post by ZhuFeng 20th August 2014, 1:43 am

Zhu had been walking along minding his own business. He was in the neutral ground shopping for a new katana to replace the one he had broken on his last mission, and was not in any particular hurry. He had stopped here and there, and found a weapon that would be able to replace the one he had broken, but now with the weapon dismissed he was carrying Dragon Cleaver across his back.

As Zhu was heading back to try and head to the Lamia Scale guild hall he heard a great commotion coming from a back road. He rounded the corner in time to see a little girl smash a building with just her tiny little fist. Zhu's eye filled with bloodlust, and the desire to see if he was stronger than this girl in a fight. If she was this strong at such a young age he couldn't imagine what she would grow into and he just had to fight her. Still he wasn't about to let her continue "Wait!" he shouted. Once she turned to see him she could see Zhu rather clearly, with one eye missing, most of his torso exposed and covered with scars, wounds, and skin graphs as well as his Lamia Scale tattoo over his naval and low abs he was certainly an imposing figure. He spoke in a voice that was commanding, but still filled with bloodlust "I can't let you continue! This is worth no Voin points! This isn't a battle it isn't even a one sided fight this is senseless slaughter! You should be above that! Let him go, he isn't worth your time, or staining your honor!" He bellowed with his arms folded over his chest looking unimpressed by Haru's feat of strength at this point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Into the Distance: A child-like Demon Empty Re: Into the Distance: A child-like Demon

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 20th August 2014, 3:19 am

Haru peeked over her shoulder and noticed a tall man standing over her. A member of Lamia Scale. She heard his words. She thought to herself. Honor, now why would I care about that?
    "You know, he isn't worth my time.." Haru said. She picked the mans head up and slammed him face first into the ground. " I didn't kill him. At least, I don't think I did." She said to the legal guild mage. "And who do you think you are, that you can teach me these "valuable life lessons"?" Haru said mocking the mans words.
    He showed little interest in Haru, not taking the moment to introduce himself. Being much older than her, Haru had a feeling he was trying to be an imposing figure.
    "Don't tend to talk much, do you? Well before you interrupt me again, take a sec and think of something that might be of interest to me." Haru reached into the comatose mans pocket and took his wallet. "Hmmm, 1000 jewels.... It's a start I guess." Haru turned to leave but was stopped by the large mages hand on her wrist.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th August 2014, 4:15 am

Zhu watched her and his anger boiled over he couldn't believe that this little girl had no honor or self respect and did that to someone clearly worth no point, and not even worth beating like that. He growled low in his throat and stalked his way towards her "My name is Zhu Feng, the Warrior of Lamia Scale. That is my name and all you need to know about me." As she started to walk away he grabbed her wrist and threw her back towards the other end of the alleyway he even turned to her and kicked the unconcious man away.

He took a position and dismissed his weapon summoning up his katana Steel Claw. He held it in hand and looked at Haru with deadly seriousness "If you wish to introduce yourself now then I would suggest that. I am not going to let you leave here until i've taught you a lesson about beating those who can't fight back, and until you learn to have some self respect! Until you learn about the power of Voin points! Even if you run I will follow." He didn't bother waiting for her to reply to him. He just charged her with all his speed his katana still tightly sealed in its saya but he was clearly ready to swing it when he filled the distance between them.

Character Info:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 28th August 2014, 11:32 pm

Haru, being ever the opportunist, ran around the corner and hid herself behind a small group of people. As Zhu followed, Haru pointed out at the man and screamed. "AHH! It's him! He's chasing me!" The crowd looked in confusion, as one man moved her behind him.
    "Why are you chasing this young girl?!" The man asked.
    Haru stuck her tongue out at Zhu, relaxing her face right before a woman in the crowd noticed her. Zhu explained what Haru had done to the innocent man. The crowd, stunned by what they heard, turned to Haru. She had picked Ruby up out of her backpack and sat with her in her lap. The crowd was infatuated with her cuteness as Zhu stood dumbfounded by Haru's trickery.

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 29th August 2014, 4:06 am

Zhu rolled his eyes and gave chase. When Haru used her cuteness, and youngness to her advantage Zhu simply rolled his eyes and gave up on being diplomatic. He pulled his great sword off of his back and spoke a tone that held death in it "If you don't all get out of here, and get out of my way, and let me deal with this brat. You. Will. All. Die!" he struck his blade against the ground causing a large crack in the ground next to his feet. This was enough to drive all of the on looking civilians away in a hurry.

He looked to Haru and cleared his throat "This is the neutral grounds. No magic corps to stop me. Regular soldiers won't be dumb enough to attack me when I can use weapons this size. You have one hope and that is to defend yourself!" he charged her without another moment's hesitation and swung his great blade at her with the flat of the blade being what comes at her rather than the edge.

Character Info:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 14th September 2014, 3:48 am

Haru listened to the man threaten the bystanders, arguing to kill them if they did not move away from her. The few around her moved as he slammed his sword into the ground. She turned her head slightly as the people fled. As she turned her head back toward Zhu, he charged her.
    Hmmm, a requip mage? This could be interesting.
    He covered the ground between them quickly, and swung at Haru with the flat of his large blade. Haru quickly noticed a tall lamp post above her, throwing her hand the few meters up and pulling herself to the top of it.
    "BuuuunGeeeeeee Gum!" Haru said. She stretched her arms out several meters. She thrust one hand out far enough and pat Zhu on the head.
    "This is going to be fun, big guy!"

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 16th September 2014, 5:41 am

Zhu swore as he watched her narrowly avoid his blade. When she pat him on the head he had officially been pissed off and he would have his revenge. He inhaled deeply and looked up at Haru with murder in his one-eyed gaze. Without saying a word he dismissed his dragon cleaver and summoned a new blade. This was a katana.

He jumped back and drew the blade from the saya and as he did so the blade transformed in size and shape. Before long it looked like a katana made for a man twice his size. He smirked and looked at her as wind began to swirl around the blade. Without a second thought he swung the massive blade in front of him with one hand. This caused five great claws of yellow-gold colored energy to surge towards Haru. It sliced through everything wood, stone, metal, and at least one of the claws was headed straight for Haru.

Character Info:
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 19th September 2014, 11:21 pm

Haru started to sweat for a brief moment when she saw one of the claws heading at her. This is a strong attack, probably should move......... UGH! WHy must I use effort points! She thought to herself. Within feet of being sliced in half, Haru layed both palms on her abdomen. She released a pulse of magic. Zhu saw his claw slice Haru right through her belly. She fell to the ground, bleeding profusely. He made his way closer to her only to notice the Haru on the ground dissipate. Her lifeless body vaporized and blew away. Zhu heard a familiar voice from the building top next to him.
    "Pretty cool, huh old guy!" Haru asked. She was very proud of herself for this accomplishment. "You thought you killed me! But see, it was a fake! I bet you wanna' know how I did that." Haru jumped down from the building and walked directly to Zhu. "But thanks for actually aiming to kill. Not many people are willing to fight and let themselves take a life! Not a common trait with you legal mages, huh?" Haru canceled her last spell, silently, and continued walking to the other side of the street. She quickly hopped onto the top of the building, laid her legs over the side, and looked at Zhu. "I'm pretty sure we could destroy this town. Without even breaking a sweat."

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th September 2014, 1:06 am

Zhu looked at the space of the dissolved body without a single blink. He didn't know what had caused it, but he was sure that he wanted to get rid of that rather irritating ability. When Haru jumped up to the building Zhu turned and watched her stepping forward listening to her. Upon the comment about legal mages he knew something very important. The girl he was trying to educate was a Dark guild member. This explained so much to him. He just simply sighed shaking his head as he leapt up onto the building with her holding his great sword in his hand.

He spoke with a gravel filled tone and looked at Haru anew "I see. So that is why you have no honor. You are with those who are so weak they harm the helpless, and the innocent. Taking a life of a worthy opponent is an honor, and it is something everyone should do with joy in their hearts, and mercy forgotten. Killing those who pose no threat is a waste of your magic, your weapons, and it stains your honor." He looked around the town with a smirk shaking his head "The only one of us who could is you. I would never destory this town. Even with what i've done the damage is so minimal, and it is so insignificent that it will be repaired in a day. Now either stand and fight or admit your folly and repent!"

Character Info:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:47 am