Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Return of Sand (Harrigan)

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Return of Sand (Harrigan) Empty The Return of Sand (Harrigan)

Post by Kyle Vay 19th August 2014, 9:29 am

Kyle walked into the tavern of the guild hall and then made his way to the office. Kyle took a deep breath through his nostrils then let it out of his mouth. "Well... It's time to share my gathered information on his target." He smirked gripping his teeth then knocked on the door. Instead of just waiting on him his body shifted into sand and then moved through the cracks of the door. The sand then reformed in front of Harrigan who was doing what ever he did in his office. Most of the time he would find Harrigan sitting beside the window reading a book. As he finished reforming he dusted himself off. "Pardon the mess... But I believe we have a few things to discuss while I have been away."

Kyle knew he was a little late getting back. This time his excuses were valid if Harrigan were to ask. Kyle gave a smile as he put his hand on his hip. His opened yellow silk shirt moved to the side as the closed eyes mage opened his red eyes ready to discuss with Harrigan the details of his journeys across Fiore. Writing them down for Harrigan wouldn't be enough to report what had been going on. What he had been doing. In fact he had more concerns about OTHER MATTERS than Kyll. "Where would you like me to start?" For some odd reason Kyle had been the most cooperative and respectful today, however he had been missing the one key thing. He still had issues calling Harrigan, Master, Boss, or any other respectful title. So instead of speaking any part of his name he only never said anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Return of Sand (Harrigan) Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Return of Sand (Harrigan) Empty Re: The Return of Sand (Harrigan)

Post by Cecile 19th August 2014, 10:21 am

A huge sigh filled the room after Kyle rudely broke the silence and privacy of Harrigan's office. Yet somehow he wasn't really surprised or annoyed by this matter. Mostly because this was an occurrence that happened quite often.

'Good, you're still alive' he responded to Kyle, while closing the small booklet he was holding in one hand. 'I wasn't entirely sure you would survive the meet and greet with our former guild master'
    Harrigan's response was rather passive and normal instead of the usual gloating and cynical attitude. This time he was more sincere, as if he'd finally had found some respect for Kyle Vay.

'Anyway, why don't you start with Frederick, how much of a threat is he?'

In the meanwhile Harrigan had moved from the small fauteuil that stood besides the window to the other side of the room. Only so to take place behind his desk, yet he didn't sit down. No he'd just walked over there while he talked to Kyle.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 19th August 2014, 10:31 am

Kyle smirked. He did his normal spill where he formed the cloaked Frederick with the sands in the room on the table. "Frederick is at a loss. Kyll Vie became the wish queen because of his last and final attempts to revive his beloved fiancee. Apparently Kyll was the one to acquire a new magic because of Frederick. So in the end he only made Eclipse Soul more powerful. As far as him being a threat, he was out in the desert... Alone for the most part. Sucking the life out of the people in that village making them part of his revenge. He was too goal oriented for the most part." The mage then closed his eyes as a frown appeared. "I stayed out there a little longer because there was another mage. It was the guild master of Sabertooth, Zenshin." Zenshin formed onto the table killing Frederick. "Frederick died... only to come back to life... at the hand of that guild master. In the end, he wound up joining Sabertooth... Searching for something he cannot find... ever. However, I only suspect that his search for redemption will only wind up with a search of revenge."

Kyle finished and then the sands shifted to form another shape. "Kalister Wei, the mother of my..." He cleared his throat and looked to the side. "The Cike's target, Kyll Vie has some interesting information about her."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 19th August 2014, 10:55 am

'Hmm, I'll guess we have to leave him be for now then. If he is among Sabertooth then it will be only a matter of time before Blue Pegasus and the other guilds get a wind of this. And then our problem will fix itself eventually.'

It was maybe a rather confident assumption, yet still very realistic. Frederick never was a social able man, and he certainly doesn't regret any of his past actions. So his search for redemption, or inner peace or whatever he was searching for would eventually lead to his own downfall. But one thing's for sure. If he was an actual danger to Savage Skull then he would've already been here.

'So with Frederick out of the picture for now, that brings us to Kyll Vie. Who now for some reason has found a new magic... damn. That deranged dog! Actually managed to make the matters worse, I guess I have overestimated that man's insanity..'

Harrigan planted himself backwards into the chair behind his desk. Only to look with a rather complicated face towards the sand mage in front of him. 'Tch, at least that woman's thinks she is out of the dark of now. So that gives her a false sense of security.... So what about this peculiar information you have on Kyll?'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 19th August 2014, 11:02 am

The sands on his desk began to shift to form a figure whom he had no clue about and a figure of Zeno. "Frederick described a scene he saw. That the second queen revealed to him. It was of Kalister's last moments." Kyle crossed his arms as Zeno held a sword in his hand. "Zeno Sombras and a man by the name of Einrich Flandre actually worked together and killed Kyll's mother." The depiction of Zeno stabbing Kalister and dying was shown on the desk and the sands sunk. "Now apparently Kyll has been under the leadership of Einrich and Zeno. So my deductions state that she doesn't know who the killer of her mother was... To this day." Kyle nodded and looked at him. "You're target has a weak spot for emotions apparently. So I believe that this would be a great deal of information to begin her down fall."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 19th August 2014, 11:30 am

'Hmm it's not much, yet more then enough for me to do something with it. Yet the fact that Kyll is not weakened and that Frederick actually survived the encounter with Zeno is still considered a failure on my part. I have underestimated her allies, and believe I won't so again. And now with what you have given me, I might have found your next target...'

The name Einrich was not unfamiliar for Harrigan as he had read in the journal that had found his way to Frederick's possession, which was for Harrigan a good moment to initiate his plan. Which miserably failed, by manipulating Frederick on the context of that journal Harrigan had made sure that he'd send a madman after her. A plan that was set into motion rather slowly as the man had to recover from his wounds after the attack of Acnologia first. But just as Harrigan expected Frederick's insanity took more and more root. Enough so that eventually he would chase down Kyll Vie, and weaken her. Yet he hadn't considered that she eventually had to power to gain a new, more powerful magic then before. And on top of that Frederick managed to flee that scene and stay alive. So as he said before he underestimated Kyll's allies who he suspected to kill Frederick during those events.

But in the meantime Kyle told him this, Frederick had thought of a new plan, since Kyll seems to have a weak spots for emotions and those close to her. It could be her downfall, and eventually the downfall of Eclipse Soul.
    'Kyle... before we are going after your next target there is something else we need to do first. Something you need if we want to pursue your and my goal... however it will bind you to this place. Not like Frederick who was bound to the darkness, but like me and Aedre. You will be bound to Savage Skull itself. It will be chains you are never able to free yourself from... and at the end of it you won't be the same man anymore...'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 19th August 2014, 11:40 am

Kyle looked at Harrigan and his emotions changed from his normal childish adult looks and then went to a serious one. "You had me commit the ultimate sin," he said in disgust. "Kill a pregnant woman... Even though her child was taken from her. You had me destroy the one thing that brings life to this world. A rule my family has held sacred for years." Kyle looked at his hand as he saw the blood began to soak on them in his mind. He walked behind Harrigan and then looked out the window placing a hand on it. "My family has already caught wind of what had happened. They have sent their own during my journey back. Each sand assassin came to me and surrounded me. I value my life more than ever now." He turned around and looked at Harrigan. "Yet in some twisted way, I never felt anything when I killed my brethren. All I saw when each one of them died was my sister smiling at me. Telling me that they deserved worse. Yet even that didn't even make me enjoy it like the others in this guild would. All I thought of was survival." Kyle sighed. "It might be time for me to go back over to Midi to take down the mentor and destroy that family. So that I can stop these attacks toward me." Kyle gave a stern and serious look. "I have come to the conclusion during my travels that I would rather be bound by Savage Skull, but I value you my humanity and sanity more so than the rest of your goons, Harrigan Crawford."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 21st August 2014, 1:19 am

Harrigan let out a short burst of laughter upon hearing Kyle's intent.

'I've taken you for a joker Kyle Vay, but never ever did I ever thought you could be a fool as well!' he said taunting after his outburst. 'You want to take up arms against your clan, all by yourself! Knowing damn well the political power and forces they have... I mean as we speak, members of your clan are pressing at our doorstep. That's how resourceful they are! They managed to sneak up to us, through the marshes and woods of the Spooky Forest!'

The moment Harrigan started to speak about Kyle's clan, a loud bang was to be heard from outside. And with a proud face Harrigan would turn around, while he also gestured Kyle to stand next to him.
    He would position himself in front of a hug arclike window that overlooked the guilds grim courtyard, that was now being flooded by men that all wore the same attire.
    Apparantly Kyle's 'family' had arrived, hoping to take out Kyle along with the menace that he recently joined. It seems that Savage Skull knowing of their existence wasn't something they easily ignore.
    Then shouts were to be heard from within the guildhall, loud roars and taunting of the mages whose daily slumber was now being disturbed. And without even a command the Savage Skull mages, and thugs started to storm outside to meet their foe, who in turn hadn't expected that their surprise attack would've been met with such bloodlust and rage.

'Kyle' Harrigan suddenly said serious, while he glared over the battle that commenced beneath him. 'If you truly want to take out your family, then you need aid. Not just from Savage Skull, but also from yourself... the power that I am offering you will do so. And as I said it might change you for the better or for the worse.. but it can never rob you of your sanity. In fact, everything might become more clear for then it ever would have been before.'
    Harrigan stopped talking for a moment, only to turn towards Kyle, who was now standing probably a few feet next to him. There she would look straight at him, with no nonsense, no arrogance. Just looking into his eyes from man to man. Immediately after that, he started to walk away towards the exit of his office.
    'I know how much you despise this place, how much you despise me.. yet for some reason you and I have an unspoken bond that only fate can provide,... so why not think about it for a few moments. And tell me your answer after the battle'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 21st August 2014, 7:47 am

Kyle walked out to the window. He had been called a fool. Kyle gave a grin looking outside watching the skirmish. "That bastard sent most of my kin after me," he looked forward and his grin grew wider. After all he did for his family, they would only feel that in the end he was a threat. They were right to know that. He turned toward Harrigan as he spoke about the help and aid he needed. "I never said I would do this alone, I was thinking about taking Hiro with me to help, but it looks like I'm going to need more than just Hiro." He gripped his fist. "Harrigan, this place has grown on me. I do not despise it here, nor do I like it. However, I do not despise you. I have gained respect for you." He walked with Harrigan to the exit and followed him. "I have no where else to go other than here." Kyle looked over at Harrigan. "I think I have a new name for you though Harrigan." Kyle said as his weapons began to form around him. "Would you like to hear it before I take care of these idiots who followed me?"

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 24th September 2014, 1:43 am

'Save it for later' said Harrigan rather blunt, knowing that it would only cost time to hear one of Kyle's practical jokes again. Something that he couldn't waste right now. After all their home was being invaded. 'Let's rid ourselves of these pests first shall we?'

At that same time the arch formed window was being shattered to pieces, by two men that foolishly decided to take out the man in charge. Both of them were wrapped in black enigmatic clothing and only their eyes were being revealed. In each of their hands they held a long and thin blade, who were crafted so well that it reflected the office's light with a white glowing reflection.
    However, as was said before. Their decision to dash through the glass to take out Harrigan and Kyle was rather foolish, and incredibly dangerous. They'd probably didn't even know of Harrigan's power.

The moment these men landed on the floor they were being met with yet another nasty surprise Savage Skull had to offer. Bashing through the door with a tremendous crashing sound of a wooden door being shattered into splinters were three giant dog like beings. Who didn't even waited a second and immediately jumped onto the two assassins.

Taken by surprise the assassins didn't know how to defend themselves, on of them tried to swing his sword into one of the Garm's mouth. But without avail. With ease the creature snapped his jaw shut and broke the blade in tiny pieces. While the other two went straight for the two assassins throats.

In the aftermath of this small occurrence, you could see Harrigan that stepped through the Garm shredding the two assassins bodies, right towards were his window used to be. There he stared down at the courtyard were the battle between the Savage Skull mages and their assailants raged on. And with a last glance he threw towards Kyle, Harrigan showed him a deranged smile. An insane face that feasted on the chaos and his sure victory over the intruders. After that he jumped down into the turmoil. Ready to fight as well.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 9th October 2014, 9:51 am

Kyle stuffed his hands into his pocket and smirked. He watched the calamity emerge. Apparently he HAD been followed and his messages have been heard. "Looks like we will have to take care of Dewei ourselves later," Kyle said to himself. His body shifted into sand and then whirled around in a spiral. Then blew through the window and down to the courtyard. His body reformed as he looked forward. He tossed some sand into the air forming a few sand daggers flipping into his hands. He gripped his hand around the handle then threw it at a sand assassin. The assassin fell holding on to his arm. "Well well," Kyle said walking up to the mage. He spun a sand dagger on his finger. "I guess you guys can't trust me after all..."

The mage held his arm and gritted his teeth. "You're the soul of the Traitor..." He said. "Our founding father... why do you betray us after protecting our values for so long?"

Kyle picked the mage up by the collar and looked him in the eye. "I found somewhere else where my loyalties can lie and I can benefit. Isn't that how the story went?" He placed the dagger on the bottom of the mage's chin then moved the knife back. Kyle forced the knife up through the bottom of his face. He tossed the assassin down. Suddenly everything seemed to stop as he stood there. "What's taking you so long?" He smirked as he made more daggers in his hands and tossed one at another sand mage. "You're sand mages right? Where's your pride in using your magic?"

With that they all circled around Kyle. He looked up and then at Harrigan in the window he stood. "Master Harrigan," Kyle said using his respects finally. "I would stand back. This is going to be a big one." He rotated his arms and stomped on the ground forming sand. He smirked. "But I love it when they use this spell. I have the perfect spell for them." The sky began to darken. He opened his eyes as they shifted from red to a hollow darkness. "I'm going to need your help to take them down in a minute." Kyle said as he made himself a small pool of sand.

He knew that the garm were taking down the weaker mages as there were those that were trying to defend their three fellow Lotus Assassins. Kyle knew exactly how to defeat those that were using the same spells he did. "So you're going to be impervious to physical attacks. I'll make you suffer."

spells:

Magic | Character
    Themes:

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:50 pm