Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scaping from oblivion

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of the Younger Ones
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Scaping from oblivion Empty Scaping from oblivion

Post by HirokoD 6th August 2014, 7:35 pm

Some day's ago, Hiroko discovered something about his past, he was being chased every year to have his memory erased, this year had passed quickly and the time had come. The man's behind the truth which Hiroko didn't know yet.He needed to do something, and he heard about someone in hunting village who can change the body of humans, that was Hiroko's only hope.

It was a very sunny day, the sky was blue and everything was calmed, it was a perfect day. Hiroko walked threw the amazing hunting village towards his only scape. For the first time in many years, he remembered his memory was taken away, and it looked like his curse faded away a bit each day. He needed to do something to keep them where they belong, in him. For this, he had to do something he will never forgive himself for doing, changing his full body.

The man who was going to change Hiroko's body was in he village, in his little house. He wasn't actually considered a mage, but was the priest of the village. "It's time Hiroko, lets do it." He said to himself just after seeing the priest's house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Scaping from oblivion Empty Re: Scaping from oblivion

Post by HirokoD 7th August 2014, 10:06 am

He walked slowly to the priests house, he didn't really want to do this, but it was necessary. Hiroko got to the priest of the little village and spoke to him. "Hi, I'm..." "Yes, I know who you are, just one in Hiroko, lets start this." Hiroko went inside just after being interrupted. It was fool of strange things he had no idea that existed. He tried to understand what were they for, but he had absolutely no idea. Hiroko sat down where the priest pointed him, in the floor. The priest started a fire in the center of the house and started with the process. "Are you ready my fellow?" Hiroko was scared at the start of it, but he was decided. "Yes, Im ready."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 10th August 2014, 7:39 am

The priest started jumping, dancing and singing around the place. Each step maid the flame of the fire grow bigger and each time he took something to throw it towards the fire, a little explosion took place in the fire. Hiroko was hypnotized by everything, the fire changed colors and maid strange figures, he stopped thinking about everything, his mind was a completely nothing. He started to sweat, but it wasn't the fire, it was probably what the priest was doing. In a matter of no time, Hiroko fell asleep and crashed in the floor

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 10th August 2014, 9:48 am

"Where am I?" Hiroko woke up in a black room, but it wasn't a black you could see, it was a complete darkness that looked like nothing. He stud up and started walking around with the hands at the front, he didn't want to bump against a wall. He walked and walked but there was nothing, absolutely nothing. Suddenly, it all changed. From being dark, a blinding light started to shine in the other side of the place. He took his sight out of that, he couldn't see anything at all. That was when he realized he preferred the dark place. After thinking about that, after telling himself "Please return to be dark" the light went of. The darkness returned, but it didn't last long before he fell asleep again.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 10th August 2014, 3:19 pm

Hiroko woke up, again. This time, the plaice was a bit stranger. He was in a room, a white room, but this time he could recognize it had walls and a celling. "Is anybody her?" He shouted out loud. Suddenly, a table appeared in front of him. And seating there were three persons. A black haired man, a brown haired woman and a little baby. They looked very happy together. A voice started talking in Hiroko's head as he saw the family passing some nice time having dinner. "Those, aren't your future or your present, but they were your past, thay are your past, and you'll have to leave them to scape from them." Hiroko didn't know who was talking. "Who are you? Where are you?" The voice was very calmed, but he didn't know anything about it. "I'm your time, I'm your strength, I'm in you... I'm you, your new you." Before Hiroko could say something. The floor disapeard and he fell, he fell in the darkness.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 13th August 2014, 12:05 pm

He fell for about ten minutes in the darkness. But without bumping against the ground, Hiroko stopped. A full darkness around him and no floor. It was all void except for one thing, there was a man in a chair in front. "Hey! Who are you." Hiroko didn't like this thing about being in complete darkness or in this strange situation. "I asked you someth..." Hiroko was interrupted by the man. "I heard you, and I'm someone you are looking for without knowing." The man had a crocodile in the left side of the chair. "You know what, why don't we play a game." He took a piece of meat and gave it to the crocodile. "I'll tell you everything if you defeat Kenny, my crocodile." Hiroko saw that easy, but he didn't know what the crocodile was really capable of.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 13th August 2014, 6:34 pm

Hiroko laughed at the man's suggestion. "I accept, it can't be that difficult." Hiroko started to be affected by the gravity again slowly until he got to the floor. "So? Tell your crocodile I want to fight." The crocodile started to walk and then stud in two feet. "I heard you, ready?" Hiroko was stunned, a crocodile just talked to him, that wasn't normal.

"Anyway, I'll make the first move." Hiroko started running towards the crocodile. "Magma Clone" A pile of lava started gathering and moving with Hiroko. It completely turned into a human, int Hiroko. "let's see how do you handle this." Both Hirokos ran and jumped towards the crocodile. the crocodile lifted one of his hands, don't ask why did he have hands, and the clone disapeard. "What?" Then the crocodile used his tail to knock down Hiroko. "Is that all you got?"

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 22nd August 2014, 6:05 pm

Hiroko got up and decided to use something else. Magma ball. He jumped towards the crocodile as a sphere generated in his hand. He was close to him and launched it at his enemy to make him retreat. "How about this." The magma ball disappeared and a second hit was done to Hiroko. A flying tail attack knocked him back leaving a big scratch in his arm. He laughed, he wasn't stupid. He quickly noticed his spells were simply being destroyed by any kind of magic the crocodile was using. But the real thing he discovered was the way the crocodile attacked, and it maid complete sense. "You know what, this is done, I win." Hiroko suddenly thought it had been to easy, he surely had another combat style, but what was it. Hiroko did the same, he ran at the crocodile and used magma ball. The sphere disappeared and Hiroko jumped evading the incoming tale, the crocodile was in defense against the flying kick Hiroko was planing to land in him. The crocodile smiled. He maid one of his arms bigger and blocked the attack, graving Hiroko by the leg. Hiroko was surprised, but to make it worst, the tail returned landing another hit.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 23rd August 2014, 10:33 am

Hiroko went back and landed on the ground, he was in a terrible shape now. "But... It looks like you have another technique." He got up. But the crocodile didn't wait a second to answer. "You can't defeat me, this is simply my game. A mage as weak as you can't defeat someone like me." The crocodile started to grow and started to take a strange black color and yellow lines. It got like five meters high. "Evil Titan mode." He shouted. Hiroko turned up at the giant enemy. "Flare of the Yellow Lizard" The light of the yellow stripes started to get stronger. Suddenly, the light covered everything, Hiroko couldn't see a thing.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:00 am