Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission

Lumiere
    Lumiere

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phantom Card Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission Empty Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission

Post by Lumiere 3rd August 2014, 5:38 pm

Hello there, kind sir. I assume you're here because you were enamoured by my animated signature. Eyecatching, isn't it and don't you want one too? Please, do take your time to get a good look at my hard work.

Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission Oie_Bi0f_Ls7_ALidg
    Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission Rin_Moriyama
    Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission Output_smaller

Marvelous, aren't they? I can make one for your character to your liking as long as it is within my skill level. I don't ask for much in return - 300 jewels would do as payment. Fill out the following application and I will see to it.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Transaction[/b]: 300 jewels.
    [b]Face Claim:[/b]
    [b]Link to your magic page:[/b]
    [b]Color scheme/Background:[/b]
    [b]Source Picture (link):[/b]
    [b]Further instructions/Descriptions:[/b]

Oh, and one more thing. When requesting for an animated signatures, do keep the following in mind:

• You will be notified via PM when I've accepted your request.
    • It usually takes a bit of time for me to complete your requested signature, so please be patient.
    • I am not an expert with complex animations like movement, facial expressions, inconsistent lighting, blurring, and over-the-top destruction. Please do not request a signature that involves any of that.
    • Absolutely no provocative material of any sort. That includes bikini, swimwear, and nudity.
    • If you are displeased with the result, you may request a redo (though I will require you to pay again).

When you are done reading all of the above, you may fill out a request and wait for your commissioned signature. Thanks for visiting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission Oie_Bi0fLs7ALidg_zps07db4bca
    Lumiere's Animated Signature Comission 1nfPGxr

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:52 am