Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chaos Theories

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chaos Theories - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Theories

Post by Almyra Bys 1st August 2014, 5:40 pm

"Cause and effect is chaos. All things, even chaos have rules that must be followed. They are not enforced by any authority, they are simply the way things happen, and will always happen. Chaos is simply when a tiny cause, a butterfly flapping its wings in Desierto, is capable of having a massive effect, a powerful storm wiping out a coastal town in Fiore. Chaos is simply a state of constant change. Harmony is possible within this state, as is balance. It will never be absolute, always dynamic, always changing, but balance, none the less. That is what Lady Eris has told her visible hands." She smiled as she explained the true meaning of chaos to Alexei. She didn't mind that he didn't know. Few people did, and fewer still had accessed the information she had in the writings of the Disciples of Eris, which she had tediously copied into her own book, word for word, drawing for drawing.
    She gave Blane a look of confusion. "He wanted me dead, why is it insanity to stand up against someone who wants you dead?" She smiled a bit. "But I wouldn't mind traveling with you two for a bit. You seem nice." She fidgeted. "Alexei. I want to give you something for standing up for me. Will you take it? I know you don't like people touching you, so it won't be a hug, but it'll still be something nice."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Chaos Theories - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 1st August 2014, 9:53 pm

"So you're coming with us, then?" Blane confirmed once Almy had finished talking. "Great! Let's take our leave of this place then, shall we?" He began walking back up the stairs, beckoning for the others to follow. Once they were all on the staircase, Alexei responded. "So your 'chaos' is simply cause and effect on a massive scale? And shifting balance...In any other case, that wouldn't be harmony in any form, but I can actually see where you're coming from now." He adjusted his cloak as he looked at Almy. "Also, you said you have something to give me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 1st August 2014, 10:01 pm

Almyra followed quietly, smiling as she did so, happy that Alexei understood what she meant. She nodded to Alexei when he mentioned what she was going to give him. She reached into the Bag of Buttons and pulled out a particularly pretty, and shiny gold one, about an inch in diameter and probably from a fairly expensive coat. "A button! I like to collect them, and they mean a lot to me. And... well, if you're okay with it... a hug." She looked up at Alexei hopefully.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 1st August 2014, 10:18 pm

Alexei stared at the button for a while, glancing up at Almy every once in a while. After what felt like an eternity, he cautiously reached out and took the button, placing it in his bag. "Thank you, I suppose," he said, vague hints of a smile on his face. "I'll pass on the hug." He continued to walk for a second before looking over at her again. "You are a very strange person," he muttered, "but I don't think that's a bad thing." The group continued to make their way up the stairs towards the light of the outside.

XP Stuff:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 1st August 2014, 10:44 pm

"I hope you like it and keep it."Almy said as he took the button. She giggled as she heard his comment, which, even though he was quiet, still echoed in the building. "My sister always told me that just meant I was extra fun." She looked up toward the entrance. "Do you know where we're going next?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 3rd August 2014, 11:21 am

Alexei shrugged in response to the question. "Who knows?" He said simply. "I go everywhere. Blane and I have been taking turns leading the way to places, so I suppose that I'm leading us somewhere next." He seemed deep in thought before perking up, as if a light bulb had gone off in his head. "Let's go to Hargeon," he said. "I heard that they're doing a festival of some kind, and it's been an eternity since I've been to a legitimate festival." He ran ahead to be even with Blane and entered into conversation with him; after a few seconds, he turned his head to look back down at Almy. "It's decided," he called back down, "we're going to Hargeon!" The group reached the top of the stairs and exited, entering the wonderful world once again.

--

END

XP Stuff:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:18 pm