Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos) Empty Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos)

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 12:54 pm

The train arrived in Oak town, Rin and Hibiki got off, thanking the conductor as they left. Now, it was on to Oak temple for some research. She could no longer feel Alexei's energy and that was a good thing. The blonde mage asked around town to find the location of Oak temple and with the townspeople's directions, they found their way there easily.

Last edited by Rin Moriyama on 29th July 2014, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos) Empty Re: Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos)

Post by Chaostothemax 29th July 2014, 1:17 pm

Alexei stepped off the train to Oak Town, looking around. Rin had taken off as soon as the train had stopped; as long as she was within his Soul Gaze, however, he would be able to track her. Her scale was very easily noticeable as well, making her easy to track as he walked through the streets. She seemed to be making her way towards the temple, he noticed; perhaps that would be a good place to confront her. He dashed towards the temple; while he wasn't as fast as he was when Blacklight Barrage was active, he still sped past the normal people as he shot in a straight line towards the temple.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos) Empty Re: Research at Oak Temple(CLOSED-Social/ Rin & Chaos)

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 4:25 pm

Finally at the temple, Rin and Hibiki went inside, however, the demon slayer had felt his energy once more, which made her put her guard up. Why was he following her? Did he plan to do something to her? The mage had no clue but if it really came down to it, she'd fight him. One thing was for sure, he was persistent. She made her way into the temple, taking her shoes off as she entered and went down a long a hallway until she reached the Library. When she entered the library,she was awe struck by its size and how she could see books for what seemed like miles. Hibiki came in after her. Lucky for her, she had the library to herself. It was a weekday afternoon so she wasn't too surprised. She could feel Alexei's energy fast approaching the library, so as a precaution, she decided to electrically charge the door handles. This way, if anyone tried to open the doors, they'd get a 'shocking' surprise. She put her hands on the inside door handles and sent an electrical charge throughout it, making it so, anyone who touched the doors, would be shocked. She made sure that no sparks were visible, so Alexei would fall for it and hopefully leave her be. Now with that taken care of, she went to look book on magical artifacts. It took her awhile, but she finally found the book she was looking for with Hibiki's help. The demon slayer sat down at empty table, opened the book and started to flip through the pages.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 29th July 2014, 4:38 pm

Alexei reached the Oak Temple quickly, stopping to rest a short while at the gates. He might be running faster thanks to the Light God Powers, but it seemed to eat up his stamina proportionally; learning to control his newfound speed would probably be a priority for the next while. He took a seat at the nearby bench, thinking about what his next move would be. Rin obviously didn't like him following her; he just wanted to ask her a few questions, but it was entirely possible that conflict would erupt. He was at a disadvantage there; he was still learning his powers, plus his running was kind of exhausting. Ah, well; he always had Blane in case things went wrong. Speaking of which, he had a few things he needed to ask Blane as well; maybe he'd question both at the same time.
    First things first, however, he needed to catch up to Rin. He leapt off of the bench, feeling recharged, and blazed through the temple to reach the library. When he went to grab the library handle, however, he got more charge than he bargained for. A strong electric shock ran through his body, sending Alexei back a few feet and making his hair stand on end. He frowned; that was definitely a trap set by Rin, but it was a foolhardy one. What if a civilian had come across the door instead of him? It would have severely injured them, if the shock he got was any indication. Still, he needed to get inside, if only to ask Rin his questions. An aura of black light surrounded Alexei's hand, forming into a glove. "Hard Light," he muttered as the light solidified, forming a protective glove around his right hand. The door handle still shocked him, but the glove buffer made it bearable; opening the door to the temple library, he walked inside and began to search for Rin.

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 5:21 pm

Rin continued to flip through book until she found the part where it talked about immortality. Rin's concentration was broken however, when she felt Alexei's energy enter the library. How could he have gotten past her trap like that? She knew he would probably finds her any minute now and seeing as he was able to follow her all the way to oak town, he must have been a mage. She also figured hiding would be useless. She didn't want it to come to that but she would try to shock him and flee. She heard footsteps approaching her she motioned to Hibiki to run and hide, so he did. The demon slayer began sparking white lightning. As she put her guard up. Waiting patiently for the chance to put her plan into action

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 30th July 2014, 2:14 pm

Alexei entered the library, searching around cautiously. If Rin had been willing to set up a trap like that, who knew what kind of other things she would set up to try and convince him to stop? "Rin?" He called out, his eyes searching around for her scale signature. "I just want to ask you a few questions." He sighed; this was almost definitely not worth the effort. Still, he would try his hardest to figure out who she was since it was piquing his curiosity so much.
    While he continued to search he wondered. They were currently in the magic library; maybe there was something on his magic here as well. That would be nice; he could figure out some of his new powers without having to resort to the mercurial Blane. Suddenly, his eyes picked up a signature; Rin was over near the corner, hidden behind a few bookshelves. Perfect.
    He made his way over there, keeping a safe distance from the corner; as soon as he went into the line of sight, however, he saw her standing there, sparking with lightning. His eyes widened; he knew how this was going to end, but he could at least try to stop it. "Don't hit me," he told her. "I said earlier, I just want to ask you a couple of things." At the same time, he powered up his legs with Blacklight Barrage; this was as good a time as any to test out his dodging capabilities.

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th July 2014, 3:44 pm

When she heard Alexei call her name, she hid between some book cases, still emitting white lightning from her body, only more rapidly as her guard had risen. Next thing that he said surprised the demon slayer. He said he only wanted to ask her a few questions but was that really it?He got within view now and Rin got into a fighting stance but before she even moved, Alexei spoke up. "Don't hit me,"he told her. "I said earlier, I just want to ask you a couple of things." What he said and his actions contradicted one another, for his legs were charged with what appeared to be black light. She had a feeling that he would try and dodge her attacks when she went to shock him. Now her curiosity was peaked, why was he emitting black light like that? It seemed as if it was vaguely familiar to the golden blonde mage. It then donned on her, he must be a god slayer, she had been told by Demyx, that there were god slayers along with demon and dragon slayers, only their magic was an unholy thing, used to slay gods, and their element was usually black instead of the holy white that demon slayers possessed. She couldn't really read his energy all that well but decided, if he only wanted to ask her a few questions, she might as well hear him out. She came out from between the book shelves and took a seat at the closest table. "Fine! I'll listen to what you have to say, but be warned, if you do something weird, I won't hold back, got it?" She then waited for him to ask his questions all while keeping her guard up. At least the white lightning had stopped.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 30th July 2014, 4:00 pm

Alexei let out a sigh of relief. At least she wasn't going to be too difficult about this. He let the enchantment on his legs fade as he took a seat at a nearby table. "Well, let's start with a simple thing," he started. "What kind of magic do you use? I can tell that it's the opposite of my new God Slayer Magic, but I don't know anything past that. I'm rather new to these powers, you see; I haven't unlocked nearly their full potential yet. So when I saw your magic, one that seems to be connected with mine, I couldn't help but be curious." He pulled his hair out of his face as he continued. "That's one of the two reasons I followed you; to see if you could help me figure this out. The only other person I have who knows the magic...Well, let's just say he's not very trustworthy." There was a muffled groan from Alexei's bag; Blane was complaining about what he said, probably, but Alexei ignored him. This was a chance to figure out exactly what this magic was. "Please," he asked Rin, "tell me what you know."

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th July 2014, 4:09 pm

Rin was right, he DID use god slayer magic. To be exact, it was light god slayer magic. He had asked her what type of magic she used and to tell him anything she might know about his magic. She replied with her head lowered. "I use tempest demon slayer magic. However, I have no knowledge on your magic other than the fact that it's unholy and used to slaughter gods which is the complete opposite of my magic. Sorry." She didn't know what else she could possibly say to him other than, "So? What's your next question?"

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 30th July 2014, 4:43 pm

Alexei frowned at Rin's response. "Demon Slayer Magic, huh...So it is connected, but completely opposed? Good to know." There was another part that intrigued him, although he didn't say it out loud; God Slayer Magic was unholy, and used for slaying Gods? Why had the God of Light (Rakoto, Alexei thought his name was) given it to him then? Was he...was he supposed to kill a god?!
    He sighed aloud. Now was not the time to be worrying about that; for now, he should just ask the questions. 
    "Thanks for answering that one," he told Rin. "I guess I'll have to look deeper myself. Now, for the second reason I followed you. My gives me special sight. Soul Gaze, it's called. It allows me to see people's current emotions, and where they stand on the Light God's scale of good and evil. You...are a special case. Your scale is twisted, unlike anything I've ever seen; granted, I haven't had this magic for long, but it's certainly very bizarre. Instead of gold, the scale is white; I believe this has to do with your Slayer Magic, but it gets stranger. The scale is topsy-turvy, and it curves. It curves! Scales aren't supposed to do that. So my question for you," he finished as he looked her directly in the eyes with his intense gaze, "is: Are you human?"

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th July 2014, 5:05 pm

At his next question, the demon slayer got immensely pissed. She stood up walked in front of him with her fist in a ball. "Baka!!"She yelled at him, now emitting white lightning once more she brought all her strength into her fist, and struck him in the head wit a fist full of white lightning as hard she could. After that, she stormed off still sparking white lightning. "C'mon Hibiki, we're leaving now!"she grabbed the book she had been reading and her purse as Hibiki flew out from where he had been hiding, following after Rin. She went to the front desk and checked out the book then left slamming the door behind her with a huge bang that almost caused the door to come off it's hinges. How could he ask her such a rude question? It was beyond believable. She had kind of figured he was a rude person but not THAT rude. She decide she would sit outside and read the book.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 30th July 2014, 5:37 pm

As Rin came storming up to Alexei with a fistful of white lightning, he panicked. Light flared up on his legs again as he leapt back, dodging Rin's swing; however, he hit a bookcase in the process, causing several books to land on top of him. "It was an honest question!" He shouted as Rin left the library with her Exceed, slamming the door behind her. He sighed. That certainly could have gone better, but now he was even more curious as to Rin's true nature. Was she hiding something? He had to find out now.
    Getting out of the pile of books that had fallen on top of him, one caught his eye. "Demons and Gods: Centuries Past," he muttered aloud, reading the title of the book. It sounded exactly like what he was looking for; it was worth taking a copy, for now at least. He placed it inside the bag, nestled safely against the dormant Blane before standing up straight and dashing towards the entrance to the temple. Rin's scales were still there, albeit getting fainter; with the speed his lit up legs were going, however, he was easily going to catch up. The question still remained how he was going to get an answer, however.

XP Stuff:
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th July 2014, 6:01 pm

Now sitting on a bench outside the temple, she started flipping through the book once more. She immediately found the section on immortality once more and began to read it. The book talked all about how immortality is related to the phoenix demons who are one of the only truly immortal beings. It also said that if one were to drink the blood of a phoenix demon, they would gain immortality themselves as well as the power to heal and regenerate from injuries. All this intrigued the demon slayer. However, nothing was mentioned about gaining elf ears when becoming immortal which left her quite puzzled. Just as she flipped the page once more, she felt Alexei's presence once more. She closed her book, stood up, grabbed Hibiki and flashed away in a bolt of white lightning. Returning to normal, she sprinted towards the train station, and got on the train just as the doors closed. Even if Alexei was fast, there was no way he would be able to follow her now, as the train whistle blew, it set off in the direction of Hargeon town, now Rin would never have to meet that rude guy ever again. All she wanted to do was go home, soak in a hot bath and finish her research. Hopefully she could find everything she was looking for.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 30th July 2014, 6:11 pm

Alexei arrived just in time to see Rin flash away in a bolt of lighting. He took off after it, but even he was no match for the speed of lightning in his current state. He watched as the lightning got further and further away, eventually reaching the train station; she'd probably get on a train when she landed, at which point not even his Soul Gaze would help to track her down. He sighed; he guessed he would never know her secret, with her pointy ears and bizarre scale. Oh well; he got an interesting book, and Blane was saying something about a place he wanted to show Alexei. Even if one mystery eluded him, there were always more; that was the true wonder of the world they lived in. The light on his legs faded again as Alexei calmly walked down the steps to the temple, wondering where he would go next.
    --
    Exit Thread

XP Stuff:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:49 am