Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mice and Mage | Solo Mission!

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Mice and Mage | Solo Mission! Empty Mice and Mage | Solo Mission!

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 9:40 am

Job:

His time in Oak Town so far had been an interesting one. It wasn't exactly the most excited thing he's ever done, but the shops and buildings he'd been in and shopped at were nothing short of the great things he'd heard about Oak Town. His mission today was to fix a mouse problem in a old couples house. it appeared they were too old to get rid of them themselves, thus they posted a request for wizards to do it. And if it was wizards they turned to rely on, the problem must be quite unsettling. Yet, the couple expected the house to be left undamaged, just as they left it before requesting a wizards help. Would it count if one of this spirits did it though? Probably would. As he approached the house, he quietly knocked on the door, only to spot 3 mice crawl over and around his feet while he did, causing him to "ew," out loud. The old couple greeted him at the door with a warm hello, as the urged him to come inside. "There are mice everywhere, at least 10 a day. I'm so glad you came. Could you please do what you can, hopefully there will be results when we come back from lunch?" Nodding his head with a huge smile, Skye decided there was no time for failure here. "Have a nice time, everything here will be solved, I promise!"

Standing in the middle of what appeared to be their living room, he kept his eyes peeled for any mice, seeing if he could locate the source of the their appearance and disappearance. He tried to think of something his spirits could do to help, but he honestly couldn't think of anything. If it was the same 10 mice scurrying around the house everyday, maybe he could just capture them as the scurried around, that would be the simplest thing to do. Then it was set in his mind. That was his plan. "Lend me your Strength! Open, Gate of the Dove & The twins, Gemini and Columba!" The winged girl and miniature twins appeared before him, determined to help him. "Capture any mice that you see. This is super important, an old couples forever happiness relies on us, alright?!" With synchronised nods from both spirits, they hunt began.

Looking under every piece of furniture he could, Skye looked hour after hour for the mice, but none appeared. It was like they knew they were being hunted, but that didn't stop him. He was determined, exhilarated. He was like a rampaging elephant in a sense. just way smaller, dumber and weaker. He couldn't be stopped now. Two squeaks could be heard from the bedroom from Gem & Mini, as they both held unconscious mice in their arms. "You guys, really? How?! Alright, whatever. Nice job! Put them in the cage by the front door, make sure you shut it tight, guys! Still got 8 more suckers to find.!" That's when he felt 4 little paws and a tail slide across his foot. He found one. Chasing it around the house, making sure to avoid all furniture, he chased after it, reaching time after time for it. He failed however, losing sight of it as it crawled through a hole in the wall. Then, the plan struck. He went to fetch a small piece of cheese from the couples fridge, so little that they hopefully wouldn't notice. He placed it outside the hole, waiting with Columba. How many would appear? 1? 3? 7? 3 mice popped out, each slowly crawling for the cheese, as he quickly dove towards them, only managing to grab 1 as it squirmed about in his hand. "Um, sir? I was already holding two mice, and I caught two more. Shall I put them in the cage as you instructed Gem and Mini?" Looking up at her astounded, he only nodded. "You guys are fricken amazing!" he quickly followed her and placed the 5 new additions to their mouse collection in the cage. Two plus five was 7. That meant there were only 3 mice left, this was way easier with his spirits. He would have summoned Cetus and Scutum to help, but they would have for sure broken some part of the house, no question about it. He began to head back to the couples room, but was stopped by Columba. "Um, Sir. I forgot to tell you, I caught two more previously, I had set them aside in a bowl for the time being and Gemini had just tag-tagged the last mouse. We finished the task master, they're in the cage now. May we return?" Skye was speechless, not even sure when or how his spirits had caught so many mice so fast. He nodded as the three vanished in a glowing yellow glitter.

As time would have it, as soon as the spirits vanished the old couple slowly walked through the door, all cute-like, as old people are. "Did you get 'em? Are they all gone?" they asked him, "Yea, you don't have to worry about them anymore! Live peacefully, you guys!" Handing him the jewels the bowed many times in thanks, as he left their household. That job should have been way harder. He was never more glad to have so many hands to help him.

893/750 words

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:50 am