Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED)

Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED) Empty Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED)

Post by Guest 21st July 2014, 2:35 pm

Yukine had pondered thoughts about how he could rid himself of his alternate personality. While he was in Eclipse Soul, he hoped the guild would help him overcome it; the darkness that almost caused the poor young Mage to kill two of his closest friends. Well, during this time, he had a best friend; Viola, while the other was in question: Indar. Yukine felt ashamed of Indar for supposedly leaving Viola in such a miserable state, as Viola once described physically, herself. Albeit, Yukine was not in Solemn Park again to shed feelings about Viola and Indar, but rather to recall the dark memories he had of being under the control of his parallel half. It was true that the enlightened Yukine allowed the hateful Yukine to continue existing in his soul, but due to this very actions, more pain had risen. "It's time I have you perish, once and for all." Yuuto thought aloud.

Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED) Empty Re: Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED)

Post by Guest 21st July 2014, 2:44 pm

Yuuto had just recently finished his night with Leona, and was in need of returning back home, where the guidless resided; here in Talonia. Honestly, Yuuto's encounter with Leona revealed too much happiness out of Yuuto's heart for his dark soul to handle, which caused his mind to go crazy, and tease Yuuto with great agony and pain. Yuuto felt himself froze as he cried and roared in horror. This was Yuuto's mind telling him that he needed to be his original, lawless self; the slaughterhouse. "That's right..." Yuuto laughed maniacally with a grin, "I need blood. I need to kill! I NEED MORE INJUSTICE!" Yuuto wandered through Solemn Park, where his little camp stood beautifully. There was an empty cabin where he lived, and, well, with other residences, Yuuto often obtained them by murdering their owners. Albeit, Yuuto needed to rest. While he neared his residence, however, he found that his cabin was destroyed, and children who seemed to know that their parents- the owners- were killed, stood in protest. Yuuto grinned as the children charged him with knives and swords. He swiftly placed his fingertips along his temples, and called upon the Night of Falling Stars. Strong bolts of lightning obliterated these children, and left wild amounts of blood to shed upon the ground.

Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED) Empty Re: Recalling My Dark Memories [Yukine/Yuuto] (CLOSED)

Post by Guest 21st July 2014, 2:51 pm

From afar, while Yukine strolled through the park, he first heard what seemed to sound like a sinister laugh, then witnessed a series of lightning strike upon the ground so suddenly. In shock, Yukine ran towards where the lightning had just recently struck. When he arrived, he saw a cloaked man stand before some blood and gore. Little bodies were also splattered all over the surface, which caused Yukine to clinch his teeth together. He was infuriated, and so he prepared himself to unleash a deadly force. "You're responsible for this mess, aren't you?" Yukine assumed. He immediately summoned forth his strongest weapon; Acnologia's Incarnate. His form changed into that of a man with long brown hair, with a devilish image, and ancient, long attire. Light shrouded around Yukine's body, and roared furiously to express Yukine's emotions. He had a feeling this cloaked man was responsible for the blood and gore that existed here, and was ready to kill him, if be the case.

[CANCELLED DUE TO A MISUNDERSTANDING]

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:57 pm