Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Place to Call Home

美空
    美空

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Noir Yukihide
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sleet Make Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A New Place to Call Home Empty A New Place to Call Home

Post by 美空 13th July 2014, 11:27 pm

Misora was walking down the streets of Magnolia. The young girl was on her way to the guild hall of the famous guild, Fairy Tail. She had heard rumors that they were a greatly respected guild in Fiore and thought they might be a perfect fit for the young sky mage. She eventually reached the large guildhall and pushed open the two large doors. Inside the hall, it was quite lively. Many people talking, laughing, having a few friendly fights, enjoying one another's company. Misora, couldn't help but smile at what she saw. "this looks like a great place, everyone here is like a family."She said to herself as she continued to watch the scene before her. She decided she might as well go look for the guild master, so she could talk to him or her about joining. However, the young sky mage had no clue as to who fairy tail's guild master was or even if they were here today. So she decided her best bet was to ask someone. "Excuse me, but where can I find your guild master?" Misora spoke in a flirty, yet polite tone to the person she had approached.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Place to Call Home GCzjPyX

A New Place to Call Home 1nfPGxr

*~Character~* l *~Magic~* l *~Pet~*

~Misora's Character Themes~:

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Place to Call Home Empty Re: A New Place to Call Home

Post by Shining Ace 14th July 2014, 9:01 am

Ace and Stella walked through the guilds door, it had been only a short time since the two of them joined the Fairy Tail guild and it already felt like to the two of them that they had been there for years "Alright! Another victory for team Beacon!" Ace exclaimed while fist pumping the air, Stella sighed as she watched her partner "I never agreed on that team name...."
    "Well its easily ten times better then Fairy Dust."
    "Only a simpleton such as yourself would think that."
    "Oh so your suddenly an expert at naming things huh?"
    "Of coarse I am. I am perfect after all."
    "Uh huh sure you are Stella."
    Before Stella could respond a pale skinned girl with long blue hair and eyes of the colour walked up the two of them "Excuse me, but where can I find your guild master?" she asked them in a flirty, yet polite tone, Ace turn his attention to the girl and smirked "Sorry I just join a few days ago so I don't know our guild master is...but I believe you just found someone better!" he flicked some of his hair out of his eyes using the back of his hand "Sorry if this is too forward, but I have to say that you're beautiful person." Stella sighed while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms as she listen to Ace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Place to Call Home Ace11410
    A New Place to Call Home Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 14th July 2014, 9:22 am

Misora was a bit disappointed to find out that the person she was talking to didn't know who the guild master was however, he was pretty good looking. Although he seemed a bit full of himself, not that the sky mage really minded that. In fact, she liked her men to have confidence in themselves. She just giggled cutely and put on a flirty and sexy smile as usual when he called her beautiful. "why thank you, hope you don't mind my sitting here with you."Misora said in a flirty, sexy, and polite tone. All the while flirtatiously twirling her hair. After having said that, she took a seat right next to the fairy tail mage. She then noticed the girl with blonde hair, fair skin, and green clothing standing next to him on the other side and just gave her a small smile before returning her attention to the guy sitting next to her. "Oh, I never got your name, my name's Misora, and yours is?"

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 14th July 2014, 10:14 am

Mmmm.... Mom, 5 more minutes, please....

Victoria moved her head around the place she considered a pillow and noticed it was too hard. Nope, it was definetly not a pillow. Lifting her head quickly, she noticed she had fell asleep on the table. Catsu next to her was trying to wake her up desperately, and when she woke up, he hugged her arm and laughed. Victoria patted him and noticed a new figure at the entrance of the guild. Oi, a new girl. She thought, getting up all while yawning and stretching like a cat. She bended over, like a true cat, engulfed her body in lightnings and raced towards the girl, landing behind her, unnoticed. Maybe people that didn;t know about her power simply thought she was a strange black shadows going through, or didn't even see her, considering her speed. She smiled and tapped the girl's shoulder.

'' Hi there! Welcome to Fairy Tail.'' She said, and soon after that, Catsu joined in with his typical '' Aye Sir!''

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    A New Place to Call Home Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 14th July 2014, 10:49 am

Meanwhile, another mage from the Fairy Tail Guild was further within the guild. She lay sprawled out over a table fast sleep. As per usual she seemed to have some sort of pastry frosting on her face. This girl had darker skin than most, but it suited her and went well with her bright golden hues. Her hair being black in its hue. She was rather well-endowed with curves in just the right places, though she was definitely on the short side just barely tapering off at 5'0”. She wore her usual work clothes which consisted of, an open scarlet red sleeveless shirt that has light pink trimming traveling around the inner edges and around the arm holes. This top being held shut just below her breasts by a light pink lacing, thus leaving her cleavage revealed alongside her flat yet toned stomach. The lower portion of her attire consisting of a simple pair of black shorts that hug her body tightly and leave a small amount of her lower buttocks revealed. She wears an ornate necklace that actually consists of two thin golden hoops, from which a golden beaded band hangs, from this supported by a black string is a larger version of the same golden beaded band that ends with a thin stick-like adornment. Her right wrist sporting three golden hoops. Upon the mid-section of her left deltoid she wears an ornate golden band, with a similar band adorning her left wrist just above the joint. The female mumbling something as she rolled over towards her left and right off the side of the table. Her body would hit the ground with a rather loud thud despite her low weight.

A few seconds later the guild would be filled by the females excited tones as she exclaimed, “Time for a new Adventure!! Shi Shi Shi! I wonder what kind of people are around today!” She cheered excitedly as she looked around the guild hall. Her golden optics flowing over the area until they lay upon a group of three. The first to come within her lien of site being a girl with long blond hair and rather stunning big green eyes, she looked like she could be fun. The second to fall under her gaze being a male with spiky light blond hair and purple eyes, he held no real interest for the female. The third being and last to fall under her gaze at this moment was a a female with blue hair and blues eyes, she much like the first female looked like she could be fun. She hadn't met any of these people yet so she couldn't really hide her excitement as she approached the group. A childish grin spread upon her maw and a mischievous glint was held captive within her bright golden optics which seemed to narrow slightly.

Her first order of business was sure to garner some attention. The female using her rather impressive speed would easily seem to flicker from where she had been moments before a good forty feet away from the group, to right behind the blond haired females. She was quick to act in slipping her arms under the arm pits of the females as she leaned her head upon the girl's right shoulder. She would give a small yet perverted grin as she groped the girl lightly for a moment. “Oh. I see right. They aren't too small.” She said with a childish sense of wonderment as slipped out from behind the female. This was done only to swing to the left of the girl with her right arm thrown around the back of the girl's neck lightly. “Hey there! Welcome to Fairy Tail! Just let me know when you are ready to go on an awesome adventure, got it!?” She said cheerfully as she grinned at the three and took a seat at the table. Though, opting out of sitting on the seat she had actually sat down on the table.

A New Place to Call Home GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 14th July 2014, 5:18 pm

Ace watched the girl as she giggled cutely and put on a flirty and sexy smile when Ace called her beautiful. "why thank you, hope you don't mind my sitting here with you." she told him in a flirty, sexy, and polite tone, while flirtatiously twirling her hair. "Oh, I never got your name, my name's Misora, and yours is?"
    "Oh my name is Ace Archard, Misora...that's a very pretty name, I believe it means beautiful sky...well I can say it certainly suits you perfectly.
    While Ace was talking to Misora, Stella noticed Victoria's as she watched her smile and tap the Misora on the shoulder. "Hi there! Welcome to Fairy Tail." She said, and soon after that, Victoria's exceed Catsu joined in with his typical "Aye Sir!"
    Ace then noticed out of the corner of his eye a girl he hadn't seen before who seemed to have some sort of pastry frosting on her face ofall off the chair she was on hitting the floor with a rather loud thud. She had the build of a young petite woman with darkly tanned skin, short black hair and golden eyes had curves in just the right places. excited tones as she exclaimed, “Time for a new Adventure!! Shi Shi Shi! I wonder what kind of people are around today!” She cheered excitedly as she looked around the guild hall, she then seemed to flicker for a moment from where she had been standing moments before and suddenly appeared right behind the Stella. The girl quickly slipped her arms under Stella's arm pits as the girl leaned her head upon the Stella right shoulder having a childish grin spread upon her face that had a mischievous glint which then turned into perverted grin as the girl groped Stella lightly for a moment which caused Stella to moan softly and blush intensely. “Oh. I see right. They aren't too small.” She said with a childish  sense of wonderment as slipped out from behind Stella the girl then swung to the left of Stella with her right arm thrown around the back of her neck lightly. “Hey there! Welcome to Fairy Tail! Just let me know when you are ready to go on an awesome adventure, got it!?” She said cheerfully as she grinned at the three and took a seat sitting down on the table. Ace smirked mischievously "Will do unlike Stella over there I am very adventurous." Ace pretended to think amount before pretending to be disappointed "Though I doubt it wouldn't be difficult to find a gem like yourself within this guild but I am afraid it will be hard if we don't your name?"

A New Place to Call Home Ace11410
    A New Place to Call Home Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    美空
    美空

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 美空 14th July 2014, 9:13 pm

I'm killing this thread.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:14 pm