Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT) Empty FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT)

Post by Sybil 30th June 2014, 6:47 pm

Hey guys, This is just a little AMV video I put together. I went ahead and tracked down a few of my guild mates FC's and tossed them into this AMV. Only a couple Fairy Tail members are in this. Honestly, I really really wish I could of put everyone into this but that didn't happen.  As for my members I don't want you scanning the video the whole time and by the end come up bare handed, So here is a list of people who are featured. (not in order sorreh...)

Leapflight
    Heero-sama
    Lance Knighthunter
    Ao Lin
    Nightken
    Kirahunter
    Sanuguinn
    Sir Leonard
    Blitz
    Chikane
    IzzyXD
    naziel
    Daiki

If you are not part of  Fairy Tail or did not make the video please feel free to check it out even if I didn't do that great. >///<

The on site YouTube player was lagging with the video so please settle for this link to it. Sorry if the volume came up a bit quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAYoNSfat_w

MOVED TO THE GUILDHALL! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!! <3

Leave any comments or suggestions here:

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t8540-ftrp-fairy-tail-tribute-amv#112082

Last edited by Rita on 30th June 2014, 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT) Empty Re: FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT)

Post by Shairako 30th June 2014, 7:02 pm

Rita ;~;

It was just, just pure awesomeness. I can't find words to describe it. I adore this video sooo much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT) Empty Re: FTRP Fairy Tail Tribute AMV (MOVED TO FT)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 30th June 2014, 7:07 pm

Rita you had really out done a fantastic job on this one... You put a smile on my face and that doesn't happan easily... Great job.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:39 am