Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Strangest Pair [CLOSED]

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Strangest Pair [CLOSED] Empty The Strangest Pair [CLOSED]

Post by Sumdumguy 24th June 2014, 7:08 pm

"Ugh, what a drag..." Priscilla mumbled to herself. She was currently walking away from the local sweets shop with a sad look on her face. She was sad the place didn't have doughnuts. Like, they didn't even have doughnuts AT ALL. The least they could've done was give her some kind of mildly bland doughnuts, but noooooo, they didn't even have ANY. The ancient girl didn't even know if that was forgivable. "I'm going to talk so much crap about their store now..." she mumbled as she walked down the empty streets.

It was night time right about now and almost everyone had gone to bed except for Priscilla, who was largely accustomed to living in the darkness. It even reflected in her magic to some degree, although the desire to protect others was the real reason her magic was what it was. She even had her own personal bodyguard to some extent. Should anyone try to hurt her, even if she wasn't paying attention Luna would protect her. "Eh, but she'll be gone shortly." she mumbled as she looked up at the road ahead of her. She was passing alleyways every few seconds, but there really wasn't anything special about them. At least, not that she had seen.

"It's not like some psycho murderer is waiting to pull me into an alleyway and stab me." she muttered lazily to herself, looking up at the moon as she walked. Tonight was really uneventful. Maybe she should go see Artemis again, she was a fun girl. Eh, but she lived all they way in Clover Town... Oh well, Priscilla just kept walking along, not expecting anything to happen in the slightest.
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Strangest Pair [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Strangest Pair [CLOSED]

Post by Rekka Hecate 24th June 2014, 8:16 pm

Rekka had been quite the busy girl as always she was in the middle of another meal she had just hunted. Her teeth sinking into the limb of her victim and tearing the flesh away from the bone. She loved the savory and wonderful flavor of raw human flesh it really was the best. She was just about finished when she got a unexpected guest walking toward her, it appeared to be a young girl or woman she was unsure but she did not care as the area around her was covered in blood from the murder she had committed.She looked at the girl smiling as she placed the leg back pon the ground, she id not mind meeting guests but she figured the girl might run off screaming so she may have to take care of her.

"I am sorry for what you saw I hope if does not bother you my name is Rekka and it is my pleasure to meet you."

Blood covered the front of her black Victorian style dress she currently was wearing and it would be clear to anyone that saw the scene she was eating the person she killed. Before she would make a move she would make sure the girl even cared, if she did not seem to be bothered than maybe she would be someone really fun to play with. She enjoyed having play time with just about anyone as part of her past made her crave and despise the act at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Strangest Pair [CLOSED] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th June 2014, 8:45 pm

The moment the 12 year old form of Priscilla saw the woman eating the corpse was the moment she froze completely. Her face didn't show any signs of really caring at all, and Priscilla had only really frozen to make sure she was seeing right. There was a girl. She was eating a corpse.

"..."

Priscilla didn't make any signs of reacting for a good ten seconds before eventually shrugging and walking towards the girl. "Priscilla Lorelei. 569 year old vampire who almost destroyed the entirety of the planet. Nice ta meet ya, girly." she said as she looked over the girl's bloodstained dress. Despite the blood and bits of gore here and there, it was a surprisingly pretty dress. She guessed it was a Victorian era dress. "Oh, is that a Victorian era dress? That was one of the more fun times in history. I remember when people use to wear those kinds of dresses to, well, parties. Or rather, the Victorian era equivalent of parties. I can't remember if they had a different name back then..." the girl muttered to herself before looking up at Rekka, then back down at the corpse. And then, Priscilla was gone. No special effects, no poofs, no light, no warning... she just simply wasn't there.

"So how'd you kill this guy anyways?" she asked from behind Rekka. Using her teleportation spell, she had teleported to the shadows directly behind Rekka. Except something was different about her. Now she was in her 18 year old form rather than her 12 year old one. The sudden age shift was intended to surprise the girl, and hopefully it would. "Bludgeoning, stab wounds... or did you do some kind of classy magic act and just steal his soul or something? Oh, that'd be cool. I wish I could do that."
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 24th June 2014, 9:06 pm

She watched as the girl explained she was over five hundred years old surprising Rekka a bit she did not picture her being old at all but the girl suddenly vanished did she just use darkness magic as she turned around seeing the girl behind her. She asked how she killed them man she would smile and begin to explain exactly how it was done, it was not merely cutting him or stabbing no it was more fun to play with ones food.

"You are a lot older than you appear and you also... somehow look older now thats a interesting trick maybe I should learn something like that. As for the way I killed him I have a very special sword I used on him, basically I took his daughter hostage and told him if he would simply cut the rope nearby him she would not be killed by me. Of course he did but he had no idea the rope was tied to a metal pike as he cut the rope it ripped right through her heart killing her instantly. He got mad and tried to fight me so I used my sword after taking it back from him and cut him slowly to death any wound this sword inflicts wont heal unless healing magic is used on it."

The mans corpse seemed to have most of its skin peeled off and it seemed she did this to him when he was alive judging by the way the corpse looked. She pointed behind the woman at his young daughter impaled on the wall above them, she did not simply kill easy ways no it was much more fun to toy with their emotions as well.

"So a vampire... I am not something exactly like that though I guess I am a bit demonic in appearance when I use my mode. What sort of magic was that I almost thought you used shadow magic which I happen to be a slayer of darkness magic."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 26th June 2014, 8:24 am

"Oh, that's certainly different." Priscilla mumbled as she looked at the partially eaten corpse. She hadn't really heard of anyone so evil as this girl, so it sparked some intrigue within her. When she heard the question about her magic and the suggestion that it was shadow based, Priscilla only burst out laughing for a good few seconds before holding her arm out to her side.

"Everyone seems to think I use shadow magic, but it's really not. I can used shadow spells, yes, but my magic doesn't revolve around it." she said as a pink creature appeared behind her, mimicking her exact position and movements. "This is Luna Dial, the creature that allows me to use spells based around the shadows."

Priscilla turned towards Rekka and started walking towards her. This girl was certainly an interesting one. Maybe Priscilla could toy with her? And what context that ended up happening in depended solely on what the girl did next. She was curious, to say the least, as to why this girl killed other people. Did she just refuse to eat what "normal" people ate? The human body was full of nutrients, so she didn't exactly blame her. Priscilla had eaten a few people in her lifetime, but it was in a different context back then. She had to do that back then. Now she could do it just for fun like this girl. This was surprisingly exciting for her, just what she needed to make her day... er, not a bad one.

"So girly..." Priscilla said as Luna faded out of existence. It was just her and Rekka now. A grin almost as wide as her face bared her incredibly sharp canines and the area around them darkened to the point where seeing was almost impossible. The shadows seemed to squirm around a bit before extending out further than they should have, leaving a black pool almost thirty feet wide stretching out on the ground around them. In said pool of shadows were eyes. Many many red eyes.

"...Whatcha wanna do?"
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 26th June 2014, 1:09 pm

She watched the woman as she seemed intrigued by the way Rekka did things, she smiled as she pulled her mouth away from the body dropping it to the floor. She did not exactly have shadow magic but she could use it thanks to some sort of pet that was rather interesting to her. She heard her mentioning now girl as she looked at the shadows below the two the red eyes staring through, this caused Rekka to grin this was certainly interesting. She knew what she wanted as she moved toward the woman her hand running lightly along her chin, anytime she killed someone she felt very worked up. Rekka's eyes glowing a light red as she moved her mouth close to the woman's neck but not quite placing the lips on it giving her neck a light lick first before pulling away.

"I know what I want and that is you, I think you have a good idea what I mean I feel rather worked up after having a nice meal."

She would wait to see how the woman would reply her eyes still holding a faint red glow it seemed she was certainly a different sort of girl. The body remained on the floor as blood began to spread across the floor it was quite a mess but Rekka did not care one bit it was a fun day and she saw someone that might want to have some fun with her.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 28th June 2014, 11:09 am

Priscilla burst out in laughter before walking over to Rekka and poking her in the forehead. "Sorry girly, but I'm taken." she said before beginning to pace circles around Rekka. "Which means no sexy funs for you~"

With a chuckle, Priscilla walked up behind Rekka and hugged her from behind, her arms wrapping around Rekka's chest to tease her. "As much as I'd like to have fun with you though, 'cause I could show you the greatest time of your life, that NO ONE would be able to top..." she said, licking up Rekka's neck and stopping just before her earlobe. It was so fun teasing people about doing something she just said she couldn't do. With a grin, Priscilla dragged her tongue lazily and seductively up Rekka's cheek while keeping a near unbreakable hold on the girl, as she was attempting to tease her. It would have been great actually if Rekka did that back but... she might have been a bit more straightforward. Priscilla didn't know, she just met the girl.

"I mean... we can do something else together if you want, but I don't know what." suggested Priscilla. She really did kinda feel bad that she didn't get to do anything with this murderous psycho, so she was letting her choose what they did next. "Pick something we can do, that isn't sexy times, as much as I want that..."

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:12 am