Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion Empty Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion

Post by Nykyrian 18th June 2014, 12:18 pm

Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion Naida_zpscf05ba99

Name: Galadriux
    Species:Demon
    Type:Combat Pet
    Description: Galadriux, once a powerful and feared Ice Demon, King of the Glacier's... Is now reduced to being a cute and fluffy pet. This is his alter transformation, so he can hide among humans; and after giving Saranade his powers, he feels the need to protect her, and look after her. You could say he has a longing for her, like she is his possession. He can transform between this form, and his Human form using his demonic powers. His human form appears like a tall, blonde and toned man. With a bright smiled grin and glowing hazel eyes. The usual tempting look from a demon in disguise.

His 'Cute' Form, is how he normally would appear however, which is only at 2 1/2 feet tall and weighs about 30 lbs. He is small enough to be carried easily, and is much like a normal dog. He has blue and white fur, with a grey like mane. Galadriux has bright white wings that are cold to the touch to fly with. He had dull claws, and a short horn like a unicorn on his forehead. The form has no mouth, but he can speak perfectly.

His attitude is anything but cute and fluffy, not only does he spite most human existence, he likes to show them as well by playing practical jokes. This can be anything from buttered doorknobs to fake spiders in their beds.
    When he is alone with Saranade however, he changes completely, like he has taken a liking to her. Galadriux becomes gentle and curious, wanting to see the world like a human.

Galadriux Human Form:

Abilities:

:: When in his Cute Form, Galadriux can fly. However he can not carry weight above 40 lbs, and can not fly any longer than 50 meters. This is because of how small he is in this form, being only 2 1/2 feet tall and weighing about the same as a medium dog.

:: Galadriux can transform between his normal " Cute " form, and a human like form. This transformation lasts for 5 posts, during which he has no other abilities. Galadriux can not use this for another 7 posts after.

Frost Breath:

Last edited by Saranade on 20th June 2014, 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion Empty Re: Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion

Post by Samus Aran 18th June 2014, 11:48 pm

If this is finished (and I hope it is because otherwise I look like a damn fool.) then I only have two things.

One is the fact that you can eat its ice. I have to go and talk to someone, but I believe you cannot have a pet that has an attack you (as a slayer) can eat. Now don't quote me on that, I'll be asking before I just say no.

Second is could you please add one more weakness. The duration and cooldown aren't necessarily weaknesses (Specifically because they aren't too heavy) and I find it necessary to have at least three weaknesses that aren't the duration and cooldown

If its not completed and you didn't want me bumping my ugly mug in this, I apologize!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Galadriux :: Saranade's Companion Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: