Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen)

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lilyan's Secondary Magic Training (Private-Talen)

Post by Lilyan 13th August 2014, 4:35 pm

Day #7
    This was the day, she was finally returning with Talen to her home, Lamia Scale. She wondered what Talen had been doing the last days, but she was no ready, she one day was going to fight with her mentor again, and this time things were going more seriously.

She this time woke up alone, Philia wasn't able to be in that world for many time, but she was going to be keeping an eye on Lily. Lilyan gave one step after she got up and grove her bag. She looked at all the animals in the place. "See ya guys, I hope we meet again in a similar situation." Lilyan took started walking, but before she got out, the little bunny ran in front of her and sat in the entrance. "Im sorry, but we'll see again, you saved my life though. I will always remember you." Lilyan hugged the little bunny and left it behind her.
    As she walked outside, she saw the sun, brighter than ever. She had to thank Talen this training, and she had to admit it was very effective, she was now closer with her spirit than almost anyone else. She started walking towards the hotel when Philia apeard. "Hi Lily, did you sleep well?" Lilyan smiled. "Yes, I guess so. Im really going to miss this place." Philia looked down. "Me too, but you promised to show me how to know were the north and the west and all those things are." Lilyan laughed. "I think you first need to know what they are." Philia maid a silly angree face at her. But as they walked Lilyan thought to herself. "I did it Talen, I knew I could."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:11 pm