Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello, Everybody!

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello, Everybody! Empty Hello, Everybody!

Post by Chaostothemax 16th June 2014, 2:04 pm

Hey guys and gals, I just joined this forum! I actually made the account yesterday, but then I left for an hour, got sick, and couldn't make an introduction topic :/ Anyway, a few random facts about me:
    -I've been watching anime/reading manga for a few years now, but I only just got into Fairy Tail. The magic system has totally dragged me in, though :P
    -I'm 17, and the oldest of four kids. All four of us, as well as our dad, watch anime, although I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who does RPs.
    -I like to use emoticons/smileys in chat because I'm paranoid that what I say will be misinterpreted otherwise; if it annoys you at all, feel free to ask me to stop.
    -My favorite character in Fairy Tail is Gajeel, because he has an awesome personality and iron/steel-based powers are like the coolest thing ever to me :P Erza is a close second, for the same reasons.
    So yeah, a few facts about me. I hope to have a great time here!

Hello, Everybody! Empty Re: Hello, Everybody!

Post by Guest 16th June 2014, 2:24 pm

Hey there Chaos, welcome to FTRP =]

Sorry to mention this in your intro topic but could you change your avatar or resize it please? It's making it difficult to read your post XP

Now back to the welcome; if you have any questions regarding anything on site then feel free to ask any member of staff (us turquoise people or the people with black lettering and sexy glows) and we'll be happy to help out. If you need advice for your character or your magic at any time then you can either ask us or go into the chatbox and speak there. Our members are incredibly friendly and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you with whatever you need guidance on.

All the best and I hope to speak with you/RP with you soon =]
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 16th June 2014, 2:28 pm

Agh, I totally thought it automatically resized the image >.< Sorry! I'll fix that right away. Thanks for the welcome!
    EDIT: There we go, fixed it :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:

Post by Guest 16th June 2014, 2:46 pm

Thank you XD
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 17th June 2014, 3:04 am

Welcome to the site.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:44 am