Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn)

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Strings of Reality
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) Empty King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn)

Post by Sanguinn 10th June 2014, 9:16 pm

Job Info:

"Thank you, Victoria." Orin said for the thousandth time. She couldn't tell if she was being annoying with her thank yous, but hopefully not. "You really did not have to do this..." she said, repeated again, smiling at her friend as they trudged through the desert. Orin had her parasol to block out the sun, but Victoria didn't seem to have anything. It kind of worried Orin, that maybe the girl would get too hot and start to burn? She hoped her friend at least put on sunscreen before they came, else she would get a horrible sun burn. Fortunately Orin was immune to sunburns, as her skin was mutated and accustomed to the sun's rays from strenuous and constant exposure to them.

"And you can use my parasol if you need to keep the sun off you." the cat offered, looking at Victoria to check just how the heat was affecting her. Hopefully it wasn't too bad, but no guarantees that she would be alright. Eh, she was a strong mage so there wasn't really anything to fret about, Orin was overthinking something yet again. 'Silly brain, you practically insulted Victoria, assuming she would let the extreme heat of the place get to her.' she thought to herself as time continued to slowly drag on, at about the same pace as their feet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) Empty Re: King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn)

Post by Nero_ 11th June 2014, 8:55 am

Victoria found that cat Fairy Tail girl utterly adorable. When Victoria had proposed to Orin to go with her on a C Ranked job, the Cat Girl had jumped and hugged her. It was quite adorable, Victoria could not deny that. So as she walked with Orin under the sun, she would always smile when the cat girl offered her the parasol, help, or thanked her. She rose her hand and slightly pet the small neko girl on the head.

'' Aye, no need to thank me. I was willing to go on a job, either ways, so why not with a fellow guildmate?'' Victoria said, hiding Catsu under her scarf. The exceed quite hated the sunlight, and it hates being hit by an excess of sun rays. '' I do not need a parasol, but may I ask you, Orin, to hide my exceed with you? He quite hates the sunlight.'' Victoria said softly, showing the small, pink exceed, that was desperately trying to hide itself from the sunlight.

She took out the job sheet and reread it once again. As it appeared, they needed to neutralize some thieves, who had been quite annoying, and, well, of course, they appeared to be perillous. But of course, the God Slayer was completely calm, since she wouldn't let anything to happen to Orin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) Empty Re: King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn)

Post by Sanguinn 11th June 2014, 1:33 pm

"O-Oh, sure!" Orin said, motioning for the exceed to join her under her parasol. "I would not mind doing that, actually." Watching as the exceed soon joined her under her parasol, she made a little spot for him to perch upon on her right shoulder. "So cute... Maybe I should find an exceed as well?" she wondered to herself out loud as she admired how cute she found the little cat to be. "And... please be careful around me in combat, as a fair warning. My magic is a little... volatile, and I would honestly hate myself if I accidentally burned you." she said, looking forwards as she spoke. The cat just didn't want to accidentally hurt her new friend.

Other than that, she really liked it when Victoria would pet her ears or even one of her two tails if she ever did. It felt pleasant, although not in that way, and she would gently rub her head against Victoria's hand whenever she was petted. She was indeed a cat, through and through, all the way down to the somewhat catlike behavior. "You seem to really like my ears. Do you have an affinity towards cats?" she purred, looking sideways to Victoria as she pet the little exceed on her shoulder.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 14th June 2014, 8:51 am

Victoria layed her hand on Orin's head. She was really, really, really adorable. This girl was just about as cute as Catsu. As the trio walked around, Victoria took off her jacket, which was actually pretty old and wasted, revealing her ''Salute'' T-shirt, and threw it away. She didn't need it anyways. She then looked at Orin and smiled. '' So, tell me, what magic do you use? I'd like to know that now, since you didn't tell me at he beginning, when I proposed you to get on this mission.'' The Thunder Goddess asked, curiosity in her voice. She was quite unfamiliar on the magic the neko girl used, and was quite interested in knowing it.

However, that aside, she had a horribly bad feeling something was going to happen on this job. Maybe it was only her, maybe something was certainly going to happen, but she was worried. If something was, quite indeed, about to happen, she had to protect Orin. Maybe the small cat girl was capable of protecting herself, but still. Victoria had to try, and, put her life on the line if Orin will be safe, if she does that.

Without another word she took out the job sheet and reread it for the hundreth time, possibly. It was quite an easy job, but then again, she had to be cauteous. The last pair of weeks she had been trying desperately to recover her experience of a good mage, to prove to the people that knew that she joined Nox Animus that that was an error, an error made while Victoria was in a state she disliked mentioning or talking about.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 16th June 2014, 8:17 am

Orin's smile faded once she heard the question about her magic, but she figured it would be good for her to explain just what it was beforehand. "Hold this, please." she said, handing her parasol and Catsu over to Victoria. Taking a few steps away from Victoria, Orin sighed and raised her hand up to her mouth to sink her teeth into the palm of her hand. In one swift motion, the cat tore the hand from her mouth, in turn removing some of the skin from her hand. With a sigh, she spat out the skin and looked down at her hand which was now bleeding profusely and in quite a bit of pain. But the pain, she did not mind in the slightest. No, she actually liked the immense stinging feeling in her hand. Her face turned red as she turned to Victoria, the blood that was leaking from her hand now steaming and bubbling from the heat.

"This is my magic. My blood's temperature is comparable to that of lava. Fire Lord's Blood-Make, is the technical name." she said as the blood started floating around her. "It is incredibly volatile. Sometimes I need not even use spells to defeat my enemies."

Looking at Victoria with curiosity, the blood re-entered her body through the wound she created, which slowly began to close up, although not all the way. "So what is your magic, Ms. Victoria?"

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 16th June 2014, 11:51 am

Victoria observed Orin's magic in awe. It was quite an incredible magic, really, it seemed to be utterly useful too, but, wasn't it quite perillous? It appeared that she used her own blood to cast spells. What if her blood was just too little one day? This magic was utterly perillous for the young cat girl.

Victoria smiled at her, however, since she couldn't avoid smiling at the cat girl. She handed her Catsu and the parasol and smiled at Orin brightly. '' Me? I am the Thunder God Slayer.'' She said and made a rose made of black lightning in her hand. She would have handed it to Orin, but the high voltage would completely burn the cat girl's hands. It was quite too perillous.

As they made their way through the desert, Victoria wondered where were the enemies they were supposed to destroy. Were they settling a trap on the cat girl and the Thunder Titania, or were they hiding? Knowing the luck they had, possibly it was the first one. Not that Victoria minded, to be honest. She just wanted to get some action, but she quite prefered not having these freaks jumping at them and hurting Orin.

Not that she wouldn't notice. It would be hard if she didn't, with her enhaced senses.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2014, 11:51 am

The member 'IzzyxD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) NormalMonster King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) WeakMonster
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 21st June 2014, 7:23 am

Orin's eyes widened upon seeing the rose of black lightning, which made her wish in turn that she could do something amazing like that with her blood. "W-Wow..." Orin stuttered, speechless. She really had no words as to what to say. "That is... impressive, Ms. Victoria." she said. "I wish I-" The cat was cut off when she saw something come over the giant hills of sand, a figure popping up from the other side. It seemed to have spotted them and did some strange motions in response. For a few seconds nothing happened, and then what seemed just under a dozen people soon followed over the massive dunes of sand.

"Oh my..." Orin mumbled, taking a step away from Victoria for safety. The wound on her hand opened up again and blood flowed openly from her wound. Several litres of blood flowed from her open wound and circled around her, creating a sort of smokescreen with steam. "I do hope you're ready, Ms. Victoria." she said, watching as the figures in the distance slowly approached them, swords now drawn as they charged at them. "Please remember to keep your distance, no offense but I doubt even a slayer could resist the heat of lava."

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 21st June 2014, 8:25 am

Victoria immediately reacted to the enemies. 12 guys were approaching them at fast pace. She could hear their footsteps, see their faces in the distance. Black lightnings began raging around her body, and her eyes immediately changed, reacting to her readiness to fight. Her black pupils stretched, becoming similar to the cat's pupil, and her stormy gray iris turned God Slayer red. She turned to Orin as Catsu flew away from her arms and blinked a few times. '' Orin, whenever I cast a spell, try being behind a rock, aye? Even you'd get affected by the high voltage lightnings, and I doubt you'll have a lot of fun being affected by that.'' Victoria muttered, then turned to the front.

She concentrated, extending her hands in front of her, gathering an immense amount of lightning in them. She looked at the enemies, gladly, all of them seemed to be quite together, so this was in great advantge for her. '' Charged Particle Canon of the Thunder God!'' She yelled, and the blast of lightning was released upon the enemies, hitting all 12 of them with the C Ranked spell. She turned around, wanting to make sure that Orin was safe. '' Your turn to strike, Cat girl.'' She grinned, her fangs slightly showing themselves. This was another attribute of the God Slayers, some of them could grow fangs. Or maybe, it was some attribute Victoria had as an heritage from her bloodline. Who knew? Important thing was. that it is quite awesome.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 26th June 2014, 7:10 am

As per her request, Orin nodded and stood back so she was away from Victoria's spell. The crackling of electricity was heard for a few seconds before a massive blast of electricity sent the 12 men flying backwards. Orin just stood there in awe of such power, and she wished she could be able to do things like that. 'If only for the sake of good, as well.' she thought before Victoria's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. When she was told it was her turn to strike, she nodded at Victoria before drawing her sword and instantaneously feeling herself become lighter. Propelling herself forwards, she leaped off the ground and almost seemingly flew towards the men until she stopped directly in front of them. Splaying out her hands in front of her, a three foot wide puddle of blood formed, catching six of the 12 in a puddle of lava hot blood. The puddle exploded and wrapped thin tendrils of blood around them, preventing them from moving entirely. Unfortunately, the other half were just finishing recovering and were now headed for Orin.

With a grunt, she eyed Victoria as if to ask for help before leaping high into the air, higher than she should have been able to. She sat down on her legs and floated slowly down, at a rate slower than a feather. Her sword was still drawn and she was currently floating very slowly towards Victoria and away from the men. She didn't want to be close to them, as she wasn't very strong herself. Hopefully Victoria could help. "Apologies Victoria, for relying on you so much right now." she said upon coming in range. She was still above her, but was quite close and about only several feet above her.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th June 2014, 8:15 am

Victoria jumped up and began hovering in the air. She took Orin and layed her against a rock. Her eyes expressed worry as she thought the girl had lost quite a lot of blood, attacking those weirdos. Considering she was using her own blood, Orin was just weakening herself right now. She needed to recover for a bit. Meanwhile, Victoria'd take care of the thugs.

She stepped on the ground and looked at the fast-approaching enemies. Her hair was slightly pushed to the side by the soft breeze at the desert. She could hear Catsu asking Orin if she was okay, and a slight ''Tch'' escpaed the Thunder Goddess' lips. She turned to them completely and lightnings raged around her body.

She gathered black lightnings in her mouth, and awaited the enemies to get closer, since they were still out of range for her spell, and, when they were finally close enough, she let out one of her most powerful spells. '' Bellow of the Thunder God!'' The large tornado-like amount of thunders hit the enemies, sending them away, finishing them all off. Victoria passed a hand through her lips and grinned, thankful that this was so easy.

However, her grin soon faded, as she could feel another amount of people approaching them. She moved back to Orin and looked the Cat-girl in the eyes. '' Prepare, there's another wave approaching.'' She said and prepared to attack and protect Catsu and Orin. Catsu was surely going to take Orin away in case of extreme peril, but still.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 26th June 2014, 6:17 pm

Orin stood up and dusted herself off before turning back towards Victoria. The men were taken care of now, meaning she didn't have much to worry about. "Oh good, I was afraid they might be too much for little old me... But it seems you are far stronger than I anticipated." she said, walking over to figure and brushing the girl with her soft tails. "Not that I thought you were weak! I just... do not know how strong one can get when it comes to magic. I have heard from my mother that magic users can become literally unimaginably powerful. Ah, speaking of which, I do need to pay her a visit... but I can never find her when I go looking. Could you help me, Victoria?" she asked the girl, smiling warmly and looking forwards.

"And... weren't we supposed to find a crate of stolen lacrima? I think we should head out and go get that. Besides, the grunts working here shouldn't be that much of an issue." Orin sighed and waited for Victoria to do something. She didn't want to seem reliant on the woman but... it would be best to stay behind her, anyways. Victoria's magic seemed to be just as volatile as her own, which could be both good and bad. Maybe they'd work well together like she hoped, but she wasn't quite sure of that just yet.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 28th June 2014, 11:18 am

Victoria was a bit surprised at Orin's words. Why couldn't she help her mother? It was quite something weird, did this girl not know where her mother's residence was? Victoria shook her head and looked at Catsu who was sitting on Orin's head. He liked the Cat-girl, surely. Maybe it was some effect that the cat parts of her made effect on him. He was not a simple cat, truly, and she was pretty sure he hadn't fallen for Orin, but just, like always, he liked snuggling people or sitting on their head. Victoria was glad that for once he wasn't on her head.

She layed a hand on Orin's shoulder and awarded her with a warm smile. '' If any day you feel like going to look for your mother, me and Catsu will always be there to help you on the journey, right, Catsu?'' Her eyes drifted towards the exceed in a soft, short glance. '' Aye sir!'' He yelled and Victoria chuckled.

She then looked around the place, passing a hand through her brown hair. Not only did they have to deal with the enemies, but also finding a lacrima, it was. A sigh escaped her lips. She looked at Orin once again and smiled. '' I have a plan. Maybe I deal with the enemies and you find the lacrima? I'm not really good at finding things, to be honest.'' A grin spread on her face as she looked at Catsu. The exceed was a native hunter, he could find anything if he wanted to. Unlike his master, that is, she was terribly bad at finding things and, whenever she had to localize something at home, she'd usually get Catsu to do that, instead of her, because, after 4 hours of searching for the remote control, she'd fail, but Catsu could find it in a matter of seconds.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2014, 11:18 am

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) NormalMonster
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 29th June 2014, 12:18 pm

Orin smiled at Victoria when the two said they would help her find her mother. It had been years since they had last met... Wait, maybe Victoria would know her? But they were on a mission, this was no time to talk about her life, not like her life was that interesting anyways, so she decided to just leave the name and let Victoria think. She could very easily take out all twelve of those men heading straight for them, she knew it.

"I might have to take you up on that offer. Please, if you know a Priscilla Lorelei, I would appreciate it greatly if you could point me in her direction." the catgirl said before grabbing Catsu and leaping off in the direction of the HQ of the thieves. It was in the distance, actually, but it was still over a mile away. Thank god Orin could fly. Well, not like Catsu, but she could glide along the air at a speed that was faster than she could run, thanks to her parasol. She didn't know what she would do without it. Five minutes of flying later, they arrived on the building of the HQ, and Orin immediately closed her parasol and set it off to the side.

"Alright..." Orin mumbled before reopening the wound on her hand and placing her lava blood on the roof of the building. Almost immediately, it begun melting through the sandstone quite easily, making a hole begin enough for both Orin and Catsu to enter through. There didn't seem to be many guards, if any that Orin could see. A relieved sigh escaped her lips before she slipped into the storage room that was full of stacked crates, and when Catsu came down with her, Orin would be relying on him to find the lacrima. Hopefully the crate would have the smell of the old man they took the job from.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 8th July 2014, 2:39 am

Victoria froze as she heard the name of the mother of Orin. Priscilla? Could it certainly be that Priscilla Lorelei? Her friend and ex-guildmate? Victoria should help that girl find her mother, one day. But now, she had to concentrate on the job and stop thinking about things like that. She couldn't permit herself to get distracted now, not that enemies were approaching her. She was pretty sure she could end with them in a single hit, but she'd rather have some fun, instead of ending things so quickly.

She rose her hand and gathered a generous amount of lightnigns in it, a smile on her face. They were coming at her at a fast pace, but she was not going to let down as easily. There was no chance for her to do that. '' Nightmare of the Thunder God!'' She yelled and the amount of lightnings in her hand and released it towards the leader. He got immediately engulfed by black lightings, that dealt to him B Rank damage, and then, the secondary wave came. It was a powerful release of lightnings that appeared like a gigantic tsunami, or something from the sort. It was powerful, though. All of the enemies got blinded, and the leader that was hit with B Ranked damage, fell to the ground, unconscious. She smirked and rose her hand, forming a whip with it. A whip of lightnings. '' Lightning Whip of the Thunder God!'' And with that, she threw the whip at them, finishing them all off, each of the ten enemies falling to the ground with a thud, unconscious.

Victoria hoped that Orin and Catsu were fine, and that they had no problem with finding those lacrima. She had sent Catsu with Orin with a purpose; Not only was he good in finding things, but she knew that, if Orin was in trouble, he'd bring the cat girl back to Victoria without hestiating. Victoria simply knew he'd do that.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 9th July 2014, 5:54 pm

Orin hid behind a box as a pair of guards walked by, Catsu in her hands as she tried to keep him silent for the time being. A few seconds passed and Orin could hear that they were rounding the corner, as their sounds were becoming more and more deafened. Letting go of Catsu, the exceed stuck his tongue out at her before flying up and sniffing the air around them. Orin trusted in his ability to find the lacrima, and so she just watched and waited. A few dozen seconds passed by and Catsu seemed to have picked up the scent before flying off in a seemingly random direction. Sighing, Orin peered over the boxes and listened for anything before following him.

The warehouse was like a maze of crates that was difficult to navigate. While Orin wasn't out of shape, she was getting a little exhausted just climbing up and over and under all the stacks of crates right now. It seemed they were getting close though, as Catsu seemed to be getting quite excited. Orin would have loved to ask him if they were getting close, but her voice might alert some guard to their presence. At long last, after about ten minutes of climbing and searching through the massive building, they had found the box with the lacrima. Or rather, the room with the lacrima. All the two were met with was a door, which made Orin only sigh in impatience and slowly push open the door...

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 18th July 2014, 1:08 am

Eeeenemy roll .-.;

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2014, 1:08 am

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) NormalMonster King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) WeakMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 18th July 2014, 1:56 am

Suddenly, a tower of smoke came at Victoria, making her cough violently due to the sudden change between smoke-oxygen. She tried to look around to see what had caused this smoke wall, but was unable, and to top that, she was feeling awful. The smoke had entered her eyes, her nose and he rmouth, and, a normal person would cough violently and be bad for a while, but Victoria had it worse: she had enhaced senses, so this temporary block not only worsened her concentration and focus, obstructed her senses, but also made her feel awful. That's when it got even worse, since someone hit her with a heavy hammer in her side. She got out of the smoke wall, flying and hit against someone, falling to the ground. She quickly reincorporated, flying high in the air, and looked below her: 15 enemies had surrounded her before, and one of them held a heavy hammer, grinning, while the other had swords, and apparently, smoke lacrimas.

She coughed up some more, as she had a lot of smoke inside, and looked at the enemies with furious, red slayer eyes. '' You've decided to deal with the wrong person.'' She said, not a mock in her tone, but a really, really pissed tone. '' Bellow of the Thunder God!'' She released a powerful beam of lighting, covering all fifteen enemies. When she finally stopped the beam, she noticed that 5 of the enemies had mysteriously dissapeared, and other were dizzy. Side effects of her magic, quite. A grin spread on her face as she lifted the Thunder Whip that was still in her hand and spinned in the air, causing the whip to spin too, hitting the resting 10 enemies, throwing them to the ground. Her grin got bigger, and she landed on the ground, the whip curling around her hand like a vine. This made her feel secure and safe, having lightnings curl around her. It made her feel powerful.

But she hoped that Orin was fine. A dark shadow passed through her face, and she decided that she should go and look for her. And so, she began flying towards the thief headquarters, at the highest speed she could fly at.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 18th July 2014, 2:00 pm

Orin stared at the contents of the room to find that the lacrima had been separated from its box and set down in the center of the room on a massive pedestal. This lacrima was as big as the room! How were they supposed to get this back to its owner? Hopefully Victoria would have some sort of solution, because Orin was absolutely stumped. Closing the door so it looked like no one had been in it, Orin quickly nodded towards Catsu who flew off towards one of the many holes in the ceiling to go get Victoria. Orin simply slumped against the wall and sat down, waiting for her friend to get here so they could go over how they would move this lacrima...

"It's gonna be such a pain..." Orin mumbled to herself. The little cat pulled up her sleeve to look at her arms. Not only were they meek and muscle-less, but they were covered in wounds that had yet to heal up. Self inflicted wounds too, which made it even worse. Maybe she should stop doing that... but her magic used her blood so she had to. "And it just feels... so good..." she muttered under her breath as her hand came up to start clawing at her arm. A tiny little moan escaped her lips and her face went a little red as she sat there and clawed at herself. It felt surprisingly nice, considering pain was supposed to be unpleasant. Orin was about to go a little further and start opening new wounds, but she was interrupted when she heard footsteps from around the corner. Jolting upright quickly Orin prepared to draw the sword from her parasol, Sylpheed, and defend herself from whoever was approaching her.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 18th July 2014, 3:06 pm

Victoria had been just walking towards the headquarters, when a ball of fur hit her in the face and send her on the ground. With a growl, the Thunder Goddess looked up and saw Catsu, who was also on the ground, eubbing his forehead like his master was. She then realised it had been him who hit her. '' Dude, you've gotten fat. That hurt me, you know.'' She growled, getting up and rubbing her forehead. Catsu just stared at her with pure hatred, although in a second he began laughing his tail off, since the entire situation was ridiculous. Victoria joined him after a few, a simple giggle escaping her lips until she understood the graivty of the problem.

'' Catsume Catspian the Exceed, can you explain to me what the bloody hell are you doing here when you are supposed to take care of Orin?'' She hissed, her face darkening instantly. Catsu growled at her once again, what a beautigul friendship and bond between slayer and exceed those two had. '' Orin found the lacrima and sent me here to take you to it. Come on~!'' He begann flying and soon Victoria followed him, flying as fast as she could, which was, to be honest, terribly fast.

Finally, they arrived the lacrima room and Victoria landed next to Orin. '' Orin? Are you ok?'' She asked the catgirl then looked at the door, her enhaced senses clearly allowing her to hear footsteps outside. Aw, damn. There are still more of them? Victoria thought. She shrugged and prepared, the whip around her hand yet again.

Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 18th July 2014, 5:32 pm

Roooolllll

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2014, 5:32 pm

The member 'Sanguinn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (IzzyXD & Sanguinn) NormalMonster
    Sanguinn
    Sanguinn

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguinn 18th July 2014, 6:00 pm

Orin calmed down and smiled when she noticed Victoria approach her, a smile gracing her lips as she did so. "Oh Victoria, you got here just in time. Me and Catsu found the lacrima and-"

*BANG*

The shot resounded throughout the massive storeroom and Orin stumbled forwards, clutching her side. Almost a dozen men rounded the corner, and she looked up to see that one of them was holding a gun. He must have sneaked around the corner and fired at her when they weren't looking. The bullet hit her in her side and pierced her flesh, and Orin's face twisted awkwardly into a strange expression. Something was wrong with her, but it wasn't painful... it was...

"Ahn...!" the cat moaned loudly, clutching her side as she slowly stood up. "D-Damn you... Why w-would you..." the cat said before moaning again, a blush playing across her face as she panted heavily. "Now I-I'm embarrassed... g-getting all... w-w-wet in front of..." Orin pulled her hand from her wound, and looked down at it. The blood started flowing outwards from it in the form of a tendril that held the bullet in the end before dropping the shrapnel of the projectile onto the ground. Damn those men for embarrassing her. Now she felt compelled to get revenge. Holding her hand out, Orin mumbled something under her breath and a litre of blood exited the wound on her side, another litre forming out of thin air and joining the blood from her wound.

"Blood-Make: Wheel." Orin muttered before a spinning wheel of boiling hot blood formed in front of her hand. However, just before she fired it, she activated her lineage ability. The wheel grew three times in size and begun spinning even faster, now looking like a steaming hot red saw blade. "Farewell." Orin muttered before the wheel was sent flying at the men. It wouldn't kill them or incapacitate them, but she'd be damned if they wouldn't be left on the floor screaming in pain from being absolutely covered in her boiling hot blood. However, before the spell connected, Orin felt faint and collapsed onto her knees.

"V-Victoria..." the cat muttered, looking up at the dragon slayer with a needy stare. Her mouth opened to say something, but she collapsed onto her side and passed out before she could make a sound. Everything was up to Victoria now, as Orin could do nothing but lay there unconscious and slowly bleeding out. Luckily for Victoria though, the girl had an abnormal amount of blood in her body, so it would take quite a while for her to actually pass out.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:17 am