Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra)

P.B.
    P.B.

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Machina Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) Empty Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra)

Post by P.B. 10th June 2014, 8:25 pm

Hydra slithered around Hargeon, hidden by the shadows. He was operating at night so he wouldn't be seen. After all, the huge snake erupting from his stomach would have got him spotted hours ago if it were daytime. "Now then," he said to himself forming a small summoning symbol at the tip of his pinky, "Find these boxes while I remain hidden. This way no one could possibly find me," he ordered the puny snake which no normal person would have even noticed. Through this snake, Hydra would be able to hear, see and... smell. Smell. SMELL!

What was that scent? 5 minutes in and he already was catching a familiar scent. It had nothing to do with the mission, but surprisingly it struck Hydra as all too familiar. It couldn't be. It shouldn't be. Demon slayer?! Hydra had to see for himself. He snuck through the shadows eventually happening upon... a little girl? She appeared to be a good 2 feet shorter, possibly more than that, but she definitely smelled of that legendary magic. "Oh, excuse me miss, but do you mind me asking why you're here? Also, what magic do you use if any?" he said a wide grin plastered across his face. Although his face was inviting, the rest of his body he feared would scare off the little girl. Specifically his white scaly skin, his reptilian eyes, his horns, and the giant snake appendage coming out of his stomach. Yeah, he wan't the most kid friendly looking demon. How would this girl react?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

00/150
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) Empty Re: Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra)

Post by Sonya<3 11th June 2014, 9:06 pm

It was nighttime and Yuna strolled around Hargeon Town. "Find the boxes~" She hummed softly to herself. The job seemed easy. Finding boxes and distributing them across the city seemed simple enough. Except for the dark... Yuna squeezed her fluffy, pink teddy tight. She wasn't a big fan of the dark, in fact she was scared of it, but a job was a job and it demanded secrecy.

She warily glanced around the harbor. So many boxes, but which one was the one she was looking for? Suddenly, someone or, more accurately, something poked out of the boxes startling the poor girl. "Oh, excuse me miss, but do you mind me asking why you're here?" He said with a wide grin spread across his face. It reminded her of the Cheshire cat. "Also, what magic do you use if any?"

If it wasn't for the snake, she would have casually answered his questions. After all, maybe he could help her. But, if there was one thing she was afraid of more than the dark it would be snakes. "S-s-snake..." She squeaked as her eyes stayed transfixed upon the great snake that protruded from the man's stomach. The little nature fairy took a deep, shaky breathe hoping to remain calm. "I-I'm..." She began to say. But, as any sensible little girl would do, she ran. Ran as fast as her little legs could carry her away from the snake. While she ran, Yuna lost her grip on her teddy, dropped it, and watch it roll in horror towards the ocean. "TEDDY!!!" Yuna yelled as she dashed towards the edge of the harbor, forgetting all about the snake. "I-I can't swim..." Her eyes began to tear up as she looked desperately around for something to reach towards the stuffed animal. "P-please..! H-Help teddy..." she sobbed to no one yet to everyone in particular, "P-Please..!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) Coolt137
    P.B.
    P.B.

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) Empty Re: Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra)

Post by P.B. 12th June 2014, 5:35 pm

"Wait! Ah..." Hydra pursued the tiny girl as she ran towards the edged of the water. Crap, if I continue to make such a ruckus someone's going to notice me. That would be the worst possible situation. I don't need to anger anyone right now, I have a job to do... but first.

"I-I can't swim... P-please..! H-Help teddy... P-Please..!" he heard the little girl say. 

Oh? Perhaps now's my chance. I have to get closer to this girl if I want to figure out more about her, but could she really be... a demon slayer? he questioned himself. Could that even be possible. Demons wouldn't lower themselves to the level of your average human, or at least, that was Hydra's philosophy. This little girl... did she have some unseen power? That was Hydra's conclusion. 

He leaped over the young girl, dashing quickly to the stuffed animal rolling down towards the water. His snake arm flew forwards, coiling itself around the plush teddy bear. It quickly retracted, bringing the teddy into Hydra which he managed to hold onto with his left hand. Handing the toy to the girl he smiled again. "Ah, I'm sorry for scaring you earlier. I'll admit that my appearance is... unusual to say the least. You're a demon slayer though, am I correct?" he asked, "I'm sorry if it seems odd that I know that, I just have a nose... err..." he flicked his tongue in and out of his mouth once, displaying his tattoo of his guild, "a tongue for the scent of a demon."

00/150
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 12th June 2014, 7:05 pm

"Teddy!" The nature fairy exclaimed joyfully as she wiped away a stray tear. "Th-thank you so much..." She then looked down at her feet remembering something as she shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. "I-I'm sorry..." She whispered sadly, renewed tears just waiting to fall. "I'm just scared of...snakes..." Why she was scared of snakes, she had no clue but she was. And because of her fear, she had probably hurt this man's feelings. She suddenly perked up and gave him a bright, sunny smile. It wouldn't change anything, but..."I'm Yuna! What's your name?" Now that she knew he wasn't scary, she felt more at ease around him although she watched the snake closely. Just because she had warmed up to him didn't mean she liked snakes. "And yes... I'm an Earth Demon Slayer..!" She beamed proudly. What it meant, she didn't know, but she had long since learned it was an important gift and that she should be proud of it. "I'm here to do a job, but... but it's top secret..." She added in a hushed whisper. Although it was a top secret mission, she was itching to tell someone about it. What fun would it be if there was no one to share such a big secret with? She looked at him hopefully, "B-but if i tell you what it is... you won't tell anyone right?" Her eyes opened wide as she she caught a glimpse of something of extreme importance to her. Her eyes made their way to look directly at her stuffed animal. The man still held it in his scaley, white arms. "C-can I get teddy back?" She asked as she extended her tiny arms towards man. "Please?"

Art:
    P.B.
    P.B.

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by P.B. 14th June 2014, 9:40 am

So my suspicions were correct, Hydra thought to himself, she's an Earth Demon Slayer. It's been too long since I've actually seen a respectable human, what a lucky day. He smiled at her again, "Don't be too sorry for being scared, Princess Yuna, it's understandable that you were frightened of me. My name is Hydra, and, although it may not be surprising, I myself am a true blue demon, a snake demon to be exact. As a demon slayer, I can tell you now that you have my everlasting respect. Not all humans have that kind of power, you know, here's your teddy bear," he said, handing her the stuffed animal. Hydra looked up. The sensory snake he had released earlier had caught sight of a box, exactly the reason he had come here, "Come to think of it, Princess Yuna, are you perhaps part of a guild? I'm here on a covert operation as well, to get rid of some boxes. Perhaps we both are on the same job?"

It would be preferable for Yuna to be of a dark guild. Due to his doubts about this he was urging her to say her guild first, so that he could make sure he didn't give any information to the light guilds about Tartarus. Tartarus was a dark guild that operated in the shadows, and making themselves known to the magic council was a different agenda for a different day. Hydra had not seen the girl around Tartarus, so it would be best if she were either from Savage Skull or Nox Animus. That or she was guildless.

00/150
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 23rd June 2014, 4:23 pm

Hydra smiled at her, "Don't be too sorry for being scared, Princess Yuna, it's understandable that you were frightened of me. My name is Hydra, and, although it may not be surprising, I myself am a true blue demon, a snake demon to be exact. As a demon slayer, I can tell you now that you have my everlasting respect. Not all humans have that kind of power, you know, here's your teddy bear," he said, handing her the stuffed animal. Yuna took the toy gratefully as she hugged it close to her heart. "Come to think of it, Princess Yuna, are you perhaps part of a guild? I'm here on a covert operation as well, to get rid of some boxes. Perhaps we both are on the same job?" Yuna's eyes began to sparkle. "Boxes?" She whispered loudly, getting very excited. "I'm here for boxes, too..! W-would you like to work together?" She hugged her teddy bear even closer, "Oh! I-I'm from Nox Animus!" Yuna began to look around the docks. It was really dark, and only the streetlights were able to give a warm, soft glow to the port. "I-It's really scary here, isn't it?" She whispered to Hydra.

Art:
    P.B.
    P.B.

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by P.B. 8th August 2014, 10:33 am

Hydra nodded when she mentioned Nox Animus. It was a guild that was considered an ally to Tartarus, and so he had no trouble when she asked to work with him to rid the boxes from Hargeon. He walked around flicking his tongue in and out of his mouth, smelling the air. He looked around, noticing the warmth in the houses emitted by the humans residing there. "Actually Princess Yuna, I am used to the dark. Because of my snake like senses, I essentially have 3 different ways to see without light. I can sense vibrations, I can smell anything in the general area with my tongue, and I can see areas of heat, allowing me to view living beings without actually needing to see them. If you have any questions about where something is or if there's anything in the area, I'd be glad to tell you what and where it is," Hydra smiled, "For example..." Hydra dashed off into the shadows. He wrapped his snake around the waist of a bandit crushing his spine. The snake then consumed the man. The enemies on this mission, as he was told, happened to be weaker than most enemies on a mission of this caliber. But taking on the enormous group that was here would be a problem. Four more in the immediate area. He ran back to Yuna grabbing hold of the girl and running towards the drop point of the boxes. "I would advise us hiding these boxes quickly. It seems we have several enemies in our immediate vicinity."

Last edited by Hydra on 8th August 2014, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

00/150
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th August 2014, 10:33 am

The member 'Hydra' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) NormalMonster Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) WeakMonster Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) WeakMonster Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) WeakMonster Bye Bye Boxes (Private Sonya and Hydra) WeakMonster

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:00 pm