Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri)

Ania
    Ania

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Illusion Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) Empty Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri)

Post by Ania 8th June 2014, 9:22 pm

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) Cs37f10
    Client: Peene D. Yum An
    Nickname: Yum

Ania Eldred peacefully rested her head on the luxury of her Blue Pegasus pillow, with the grass on her back and blue skies above her, everything was perfect. It was time for a nap.
    “Ania Eldred” A harsh voice called from the side walk as Ania came to close her eyes.
    “Yes!” Ania answered in a sudden jolt.
    “You have a letter” The tutor said with an eyebrow up.
    “Thank you” she said taking the letter from the elderly who was still looking cross.
    “And please get out of the grass. You’re ruining our garden” He said and left.
    Ania picked up her pillow and walked towards her dorm room while reading a letter coming from a certain person named, Demytri Arc.

Yo, want to work?
    The letter informally invited, with a job slip attached.
    Ania shrugged and hurried to her room, she immediately packed up her things then excitedly ran out of her guild down to clover town docks.
    She ordered a ticket going to Magnolia, arriving at the said place after 2 hours.

“Mr. Yum An?” Ania asked an oddly looking man after she arrived at the address stated by the job slip.
    “Yes, yes and who might you be?”[/color]
    “I’m Ania, a mage. I would like to help you with the job you posted”
    “Yes, Yes. I am Peen D. Yum An but you can just call me Yum. You see my girlfriend-“
    Mr.Yum suddenly started sobbing terribly and Ania helped by giving him a friendly pat.
    “My girlfriend is a very pretty woman working at a flower shop. I was just bringing her lunch I made specially for her, when suddenly that thing took her-“
    Mr.Yum’s face turned red from anger as his tone changed drastically.
    “That horrible monster! That foul creature! That- That- Annoying Vulcan!“
    When he couldn’t think of more words to say, his face instantly changed back to its glum look. “I couldn’t do anything”
    Demytri
    Demytri

Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rave Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri)

Post by Demytri 14th June 2014, 4:47 am

"Man,This is stupid." Demytri walks into a corner. He looks at a glass
    window display and almost literally jumped off his skin. "What?!?! They released a
    new one already?"
    He shouted as he saw the new headphones in display.

"Lemme see..."
    He opened his wallet, and to his dismay, he saw that it was insufficient.

"Guess I'd have to go then..."

He boarded the train to Magnolia, and after a few hours and a really really disgusting "accident",
    The train finally stopped in Magnolia.

"Yo you must be the girl who got the letter. Ania right?"
    Ahhh, that sweet Mango Caramel shake's (with crushed cashew nuts) taste is still tingling on his tongue. "Man let's get to work, we have to buy those headphones!..." Then he realized his mistake and immediately followed it with "I mean, help this crudely faced Fellow over here who looks shady and needs help!" And without waiting for a reply, he ran off before the shady crudely faced fellow hits him for what he said.

Walking through the forest he suddenly got tired and decided to rest. He set up a few camping supplies and motioned his companion to sit as he summoned some turntables and worked some beats as quietly as he could. He dispelled it as he heard a rustle.[/color]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demytri's Theme:

Rider Prototype:

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) ZBDjucf

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th June 2014, 4:47 am

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) WeakMonster
    Ania
    Ania

Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Illusion Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ania 16th June 2014, 2:08 am

"A-a-ano... Demytri-san" Ania bit her nails as demons appeared from the bushes. She counted ten of them, five surrounded her black haired partner the other half had her.
    "Raaa!!" they growled wildly.
    "Aaahh!" Ania replied in surprise, cowering behind her halberd.
    ""Maaahh .. aahh.. ahhneey" One monster that had a flower for a weapon,struggled with his words.
    "I think he's trying to say money." Ania said between shaking legs. "umm--" she raised her halberd and uncertainly declared "We are mages"
    The declaration seemed to have enraged the monsters, all five came to Ania who in fear, slowly backed away. As she circled to run, her legs intertwined with each other and she ended up sitting on the ground.
    "Oww" she complained. "Why does this need to happen now?"
    She faced her attacking enemies, sighing with regret.
    "Sorry" she shouted, holding halberd and wiping it to the ground. 3 of the monsters sprawled beside her. She quickly grabbed at their ankles and an orange glow wrapped the bandits.
    When they stood up, there were 4 Anias.  
    Confused, the bandits started attacking each other.
    Knowing that her illusions would gradually wear off Ania loudly thumped her weapon to the ground getting everyone's attention. Her pink eyes shined and the ground turned orange, splitting it apart for over five meters.
    She also turned the 3 Anias into a half monster half girl thing. Horrifying her enemies.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2014, 2:08 am

The member 'Ania' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) WeakMonster
    Demytri
    Demytri

Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rave Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 1st July 2014, 3:35 am

"What?!" Wow, there's even more of them. "How would I get rid of these disgustingly despicable creatures?" Analysis: They look weak. Probably a
    few hits, and they'll be down. Or they're probably cowards. Possibly both. "Final analysis: They're Cowardly Weak Pawns, might have to show them something."
    He summoned his turntables and began spinning. He sent wave after wave of sound. "I'll probably call this track, 'Get away from me!’, subtitled: Weak Cowards!" Slowly but surely, the sound hit them. “They probably don’t like rave music that much.” They were covering their ears like it poisoned them. Ain’t no stupid creatures bringing him down. He was master of sound, and dance music was his forte. It was one of those things that pin him to the surface of the world. It keeps his sanity.
    They started dropping all sorts of weapons. Well, they aren’t really weapons. One had a plunger on his hand, the other a severed skeletal hand. One even had a top hat and a matching cane, another a fur scarf. But, the weirdest was a make-up kit. He was thinking of more than a dozen ways they could kill people with putting make-up and a fur scarf, with a matching top hat. Scary.
    One by one, the "things" dispersed in all directions. When one of them was left, he struck it down with a simple knife throw. "Must...tolerate...Blood" He thought. Suddenly, pain flared in his ears. His guild mark hurts. Just when did a simple wound afflict him?
    Just as he was done with them, he noticed his companion by his side. Then, there were more rustles. "When is this going to end?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Demytri's Theme:

Rider Prototype:

Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) ZBDjucf

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2014, 3:35 am

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatcher (Ania and Demytri) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 12:13 am