Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Revamping the rules: Stats

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Revamping the rules: Stats Empty Revamping the rules: Stats

Post by Zeno 8th June 2014, 3:19 am

A.1 [General] Stay with me, Bob and Sally, this is important.

There are 4 different stats:
    - (STR) Strength
    - (END) Endurance
    - (FNS) Finesse
    - (KNW) Knowledge

Each of the above stats serves a different purpose and provides different perks to develop your character with. By ranking up, you gain stat points which you can spend on the 4 stats as you see fit. However, there are limits. Each rank holds a different amount of total points you can spend, and a different limit on how many stat points you can put in a single stat.

D-rank: 140 points total; 60 points max per stat.

C-rank: 210 points in total; 90 points max per stat.

B-rank: 500 points in total; 200 points max per stat.

A-rank: 700 points in total; 300 points max per stat.

S-rank: 1150 points in total; 500 points max per stat.

SS-rank: 1400 points in total; 600 points max per stat.

H-rank: 1600 points in total; 700 points max per stat.

These points will be used to compare each other's characters through scaling. Each character scaling list can be found under every respective stat.

A.2 [STR] HULK SMASH!!!

Strength is a person's physical prowess and ability to physically affect the world around them with their natural body, without the use of magic.
    STR governs the ability to generate the greatest amount of force in the least amount of time and movement.
    As STR increases, so does the power of a character's punches and kicks or any other expulsion of force from the body. Those with high STR have a stronger, more difficult to break grip and have much harder arms and legs.
    scaling:

A.3 [END] "Sticks and stones won't break my bones, but words might still offend me."

Endurance describes the fitness of a person. It determines their ability to withstand physical impact and cope with pain and damage.
    Note that you don't have to necessarily look buff and muscular if you have high END, the secret of resilience can often be found in a person's mindset and willpower. People with high ENd are harder to stagger and topple, but are also generally considered more unrelenting.
    scaling:

A.4 [FNS] Fingerspitzengefühl!

Finesse affects non-magical combat most out of all. It reflects a character's technique, experience and understanding combined to encompass their overall ability and potential in non-magical combat. It also relates one's fluidity of movement, acrobatic capability and grace.
    scaling:

A.5 [KNW] "Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have!"

Knowledge influences spells and their power, along with one's resistane to magical damage. It relates to knowledge through research on magic. This does not nessecarily reflect a character's level of intelligence.
    scaling:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Revamping the rules: Stats Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Revamping the rules: Stats Empty Re: Revamping the rules: Stats

Post by Aria Beleren 11th June 2014, 7:06 am

Here's what I got so far.

Finesse affects non-magical combat most out of all. It reflects a character's technique, experience and understanding combined to encompass their overall ability and potential in non-magical combat. It also relates one's fluidity of movement, acrobatic capability and grace.
    scaling:

I feel like I was trying too hard, but I have all the way to 280.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:11 am