Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My First character, Noel Montgomery

rexblades
    rexblades

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My First character, Noel Montgomery Empty My First character, Noel Montgomery

Post by rexblades 2nd June 2014, 6:32 am

Name: Noel Montgomery
    Birthday:  DD/MM/ 04/03/
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Has a long scar going down his back

Personality: Noel Montgomery is definitely one of a kind, he is the kind of wizard who will protect any friend or even guild member. Noel is a wizard with a lot of anger inside him, he may be a friendly wizard but is not the one you wanna anger. He could easily turn from the happiest person in the world to the one who wants nothing more than destruction. This anger issue is from his life with his family. He was always told to learn to fight but he really didn't want to, all he wanted to do was play his friends and be happy but his parents wanted him to be a great wizard. After that was pushed on him he started to get more angry, his happiness slowly slipped away. As he grew stronger he only got angrier until one day, his father wanted to fight Noel to see how strong he was now. After Noel defeated his father he left his home and that's how he ended up where he was now.

Once he entered Lamia Scale he remembered what it was like to be happy again, he felt happy anytime he was around his guild members but still had the trigger to be extremely angry again. Noel has grown to love his guild a lot more than he loved his real family and always wants to protect him. He still seems cold to strangers but is friendly once they get to know Noel. Noel is a tough person to crack and his spirit is even harder to break. He also is someone who hates his last name and anyone who says it, besides him, he wants to beat. Noel also hates people who are full of themselves and of course wants to beat them all down and show them there are others that are strong. Noel is someone who gives his all in battle and never backs down to a challenge no matter how strong the opponent. He especially doesn't back down when it comes to his friends, he would gladly give his life for them Noel will usually take any type of mission that is available to him, Noel usually does these missions alone, though he does like people he doesn't like to bother other people when he thinks he can take missions alone. Asking for help one a mission is one of the hardest things for him to do as he doesn't want to seem weak to his guild

Although Noel is loud and has a short temper, he knows how to take orders and take them seriously. He seems to look up to other wizards that are strong, though he doesn't take it far, he usually talks casually to stronger wizards. There are times when his temper gets the better of him and he ignores all orders and does what he wants. When Noel is given an order and does listen he will carry that order out even if it kills him, he is a very loyal person, to his guild and to the guild master. Noel is able to work with other wizards but is very good at lone missions.

Likes: 1) Noel didn't used to but now he likes to fight, wither it be sparring, training by himself or just beating someone to a pulp

2) Noel likes to have people at his back, he likes having friends even though he has trouble making them

3) He may not act like it but he likes music, he plays the violin and piano and only plays in secret

Dislikes: 1) Noel hates people who think too highly of themselves, people who think they are almost god

2) Noel hates approaching people, people always anger him and he never wants to be around them

3) He also hates spicy food, he does not understand why people like food that hurts you

Motivations: 1) He wants to prove his to his family that there's more to fighting then just rage, his parents pushed him to use his rage during battle but he knows there's more to fighting then blind rage

2) Noel wants to become stronger to protect his friends, he wants to be stronger but he doesn't want rage to do though he knows rage will help him

3) Noel wants to steer people away from the path of rage, he doesn't want people to end up like him, so once he sees anyone acting like him, Noel tries his best to help

Fears: 1)Noel fears losing, he always likes to know that he is strong and fears that if he loses he would be weak

2) He fears needed help, as he doesn't want to appear weak to himself he also does not want to appear weak to his team mates, he wants everyone to think he can handle things on his own

3) Noel is also claustrophobic, he hates tight spaces. He refuses to go anywhere that barely gives him any room

General Appearance
    My First character, Noel Montgomery 8bd4ff81ff152b528a797dff4a2a6bbe

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Hair: Black as shown in the picture, the hair is generally the same
    Eyes: His eyes are a light blue
    Skin tone: He is a pale person, he's not ghostly pale but he is a pale guy
    Appearance: Noel fights quite a bit so he, nicely toned, he isn't a huge guy but he isn't really skinny either, Noel usually wears a red plain t-shirt and a black padded vest over the shirt, his pants are just black jeans with a chain hanging out of the pocket. His shoes are just normal sneakers and he wears black fingerless gloves

Guild/Council

Guild:Lamia Scale
    Tattoo:On the right side of his neck, blue

Last edited by rexblades on 9th June 2014, 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My First character, Noel Montgomery Empty Re: My First character, Noel Montgomery

Post by Gemma 6th June 2014, 11:05 pm

Hi! Okay I need you to change a few things about your personality and then I can approve your application~
    Your personality needs to be 500 words long and right now it's a bit short. I understand it can be a lot- if you have issues reaching the number try dividing your personality in different personality traits and develop them.
    Also your personality starts to sound more like story telling at some points (his father etc) while I understand of course that events shaped your characters personality don't diverge too much into them you need to expand on your character's personality, we have an optional section in the forum if you want to note down Noel's history

Apart from that all looks pretty good to me! Remember to add to the "in battle" part of your personality how Noel acts under a leader.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T H E M E  
    rexblades
    rexblades

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My First character, Noel Montgomery Empty Re: My First character, Noel Montgomery

Post by rexblades 9th June 2014, 9:44 am

Alright thanks, I think I fixed it
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gemma 9th June 2014, 3:40 pm

Great! Approved, you can go off and do your magic, and you will receive your Lamia Scale colors soon~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T H E M E  

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:56 am