Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beneath the Star Sky

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Beneath the Star Sky Empty Beneath the Star Sky

Post by Nero_ 25th May 2014, 7:38 am

Beneath the Star Sky Mikasa.Ackerman.600.1496605

Hargeon City... What am I doing here again?

The Thunder God Slayer hairflipped and looked around Hargeon City, her eyebrow rose. She came here before an hour, yet she didn't even know what the heck was she doing there. It was a quite cold night already, and she hadn't saved a Hotel Room. Actually, this was no problem for her, since she could simply fly back to Nox Animus, or kick out some citizen of a Hotel Room, killing him. She shrugged and placed her hands in her pockets, heading towards a hill nearby Hargeon.

It was pretty weird to see a Hill near a Port City, in Victoria's oppinion. Suddenly, a ball of pink fur flew towards her and sat on her head, making the Thunder Titania Smile. She rose a hand and scratched Catsu under the jaw, the little kitty purring as his master's hands and nails made a soft contact with his neck.

Victoria walked up to the top of the hill and layed down, placing Catsu next to her. This are was not illuminated by the city lights at all, and the stars could be seen perfectly. Although she appeared to be a cruel, psychotic person (Which she is), Victoria loved watching the stars. All the mystery hidden behind them, all the stories of those whose name they whield, all the beauty they had. It was just too mesmerizing.

Suddenly, Victoria heard steps behind her. She quickly rose from her laying position and looked backwards, a mass of black lightnings forming in her hand. '' Who's there?'' Her voice was authorithary, determined, and scary. Catsu hid behind the red scarf of his owner, trembling of fear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     Beneath the Star Sky Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Beneath the Star Sky Empty Re: Beneath the Star Sky

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 12:08 pm

Yukine wandered through the city of Hargeon Town, where he had met a great friend: Sephiria. He was exhausted from prior days of hard labour, and so he wanted to visit that waterfall again, that waterfall that seemed to be the wonder of this whole town. It was that beautiful- incredibly appealing. However, it was nighttime, and so Yukine wondered if the waterfall would look as nice. He travelled across the outskirts of the town to create himself a shortcut, one that would eventually lead to the waterfall. However, while he walked up a hill to do so, he found someone he thought he would never see again.

"Victoria?" Yukine tried to confirm. He saw black lightning present around the figure, which made him wonder if Victoria had noticed him already. "Forgive me..." He added softly. Yukine realized that he wouldn't have much to talk about, and so he sat at the opposite side of the hill, his back turned towards Victoria. His Regalia still kept watch, however, to see if Victoria would make any cheap shots on him. Yukine didn't mean to damn her as he did before. He figured out lately that in that fight, there was something strong they he always missed.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th May 2014, 8:52 am

Him? What is he doing here?

Victoria's mind was a pure mess. Kichiro Yukine, the boy who she thought she would never see again, was right at the other part of the hill. She extinguished the lightnings around her and moved to Kichiro, a smug smile on. She didn't expect him apologizing to her, but now that they were there...

'' You know that I´m a very prideful person and that I will avoid saying sorry by any means possible... However, I am not a bitch. Okay, maybe I am. But you get it... I´m sorry too.'' She looked at the sky, a smile drawing on her face. '' Orion can be seen perfectly tonight.''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 26th May 2014, 11:15 am

"Be careful. Seintenshi warned Yukine telepathically when Victoria approached him, and readied herself for use. "No need to apologize. You didn't do anything; I did." Yukine commented, "I went insane the moment you dumped me at the cemetery, and fought you unreasonably..." Tears streamed down Yukine's face, a true sign that he was depressed. "You were right back then, you know?" Yukine explained, "I blew every chance I had with you back then. I wouldn't be surprised if you have killing intent now." Yukine told himself to stop crying, but he couldn't. "I'M SORRY!" He shouted miserably.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 26th May 2014, 12:50 pm

Victoria certainly liked the other Yukine more. His cold, arrogant attitude resembled hers a lot, so she appreciated that one more than this one. However, she had no right to talk about his attitude now that they were not together, but that she was with another person. She smacked him in a friendly manner behind the neck, and let out a soft ''Tsk''.

'' Both of us were mad back then. I am still mad, or well, I am actually myself. But then again.... '' She didn't know what to say. She just layed back down and put Catsu on her stomach and watched the stars silently. '' So... how have you been? How has Sabertooth been?''

Post by Guest 26th May 2014, 1:35 pm

Yukine sighed when Victoria smacked him, then lied down. "I've been fine. I'm a B-Rank Mage now, and many people from Sabertooth now look up to me...surprisingly. However, Sabertooth has grown lazy. I feel like I am its newest leader, in some senses." Yukine had stopped crying by now, even before he said these words, and turned to look at Victoria, fully recovered. "Being with you is not a suicide." Yukine remarked, "Even if we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, you'll always mean the same to me, and if be the case, I'd take a bullet for you, Victoria." A warm smile grew on Yukine's face as he said this. "Despite how much you've changed, you're still the one I love, Victoria. Only a fool would let his girlfriend go, even if she became insane. Just know that I'm always here for you, even if that one fight has left me as a burden in your heart." Yukine smiled even brighter towards Victoria, and lied down on the hill, as well.

"So, how have you and Nox Animus been?" Yukine asked.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 27th May 2014, 8:00 am

Victoria listened to Kichiro, paying attention to every word he said. So Sabertooth was not going through its best moment? How interesting... An instinct inside Victoria told her to learn more things about Sabertooth's current estate, and tell every detail to Alexander, considering that they are dark mages, and Alexander would like knowing some details about the bad moments through which other guilds are going. She was going to attempt and ask him more without generating any suspicions.

'' Sabertooth is so bad? Where is Zenshin? Isn't he doing anything to fix it? What exactly is going on?'' Victoria asked, turning to Kichiro. The stars weren't as interesting now as the recent news about Sabertooth were.

"So, how have you and Nox Animus been?" He asked. Victoria mantained her face blank, although she doubtet if telling him. He was a legal mage, and she a dark mage. Although there was a certain friendship between them, they were still enemies in a way. She could not reveal about the crimes of her guild in front of a B Rank Legal Mage.

Now that was a suicide.

'' I have been quite fine. I have been doing the usual things, going on jobs, spending time in the tavern, nothing new for me. And Nox... Nox is Nox. I don't know what to say about it.'' She said and turned to Catsu, who was jumping on her stomach. '' Stay still, Catsu.'' He whinnied, but stopped jumping on her stomach.

Post by Guest 27th May 2014, 9:47 am

Yukine sighed as Victoria seemed to disregard a good amount of his speech just moments ago. "Before I answer your question, I just want to say that, everything you said in the Silent Cemetery...is not true. If I couldn't be the resolution to your problems back then, then I shouldn't have been deserving of being your boyfriend at the start. No matter how dark you think my accompiment will turn out to be, I will prove you wrong. I swear on it; whether we're in a relationship or not." Yukine paused and sat up again. The annoying grass had almost gotten to his back, which almost tickled him. These tickles made Yukine itchy, which he hated.

Yukine was shocked when Victoria asked him even more about Sabertooth. Why was she so into the guild? Did she still live in the past? And why was Zenshin so important to her? "Sabertooth became idiotic when most of you left. It's not your fault for leaving, but rather the fact that the guild couldn't do anything about it, which is sad. A strong guild should always be able to survive a crisis. However, it's almost as if the guild have up when they were scarcely populated for the first time. Right now, I stand in one of the highest positions of the guild. However, no matter how many differences I make, I can only put so much effort into anything before blanking out. With the incapabilities of resolving the crisis, and with our members currently lazy, I am disappointed to see myself seemingly doing all the work. It...it just doesn't seem like a guild anymore."

Yukine noticed the Exceed after his second speech, which made him laugh softly. Yukine nodded uncomfortably when Victoria described herself and Nox Animus. It was a weak description, but still tolerable. He was worried however, of what may have happened to Victoria beyond the point of their fight. Was she really okay with him now?

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 31st May 2014, 5:52 am

''Before I answer your question, I just want to say that, everything you said in the Silent Cemetery...is not true. If I couldn't be the resolution to your problems back then, then I shouldn't have been deserving of being your boyfriend at the start. No matter how dark you think my accompiment will turn out to be, I will prove you wrong. I swear on it; whether we're in a relationship or not'' Yukine said and sat up.

Victoria smiled slightly and sat up too, no, she actually got up. She passed a hand trhough her brown hair, her gray eyes wandering around. '' I actually knew that Sabertooth would fall into oblivion in the moment in which Indar and the others left. It was just so obvious. And thank you for caring for me. Maybe we could spend some time together, you know, see how we're doing sometime.'' She said with a smile. With a slight jump, she began hovering in the air carelessly. It was already past midnight, and she had some issues to do, which, heh, kinda involved a bloodbath, and, she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, due to what she did to Yukine and what he did to her.

'' Sorry to tell you this, but I have to go now. I have some things to do. I hope I get to see you again, Yukine.'' With that said, she lifted her hand and smiled at him, then flew away carelessly.

[Exit.]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:01 pm