Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maria Zaroff's Bio

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kaseki
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maria Zaroff's Bio Empty Maria Zaroff's Bio

Post by MZaroff 19th May 2014, 7:49 pm

Name: Maria Zaroff
    Birthday: 09/21
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Maria has a small tattoo of a skull on her right wrist.

Personality:
    Maria is a calm, collected young woman with a strong love towards the hunt. She enjoys spending time outdoors relaxing under the clear blue, sunny sky in a nature-filled scen ery. She especially loves to spend time with her guardian, Kaseki, for she is always learning something new. She is also very politically involved. She is kind and sweet, yet can be heartless and unmerciful when the occasion arises.

Maria is a strong leader and oftentimes is seen taking the role. She prefers to stay in the sidelines as a tactician yet, when she is needed, is seen taking the position of a sharpshooter/ sniper in battle. She dislikes hand-to-hand combat, much prefering the use of long range weapory, i.e. guns. She works fairly well under a leader if, of course, the leader knows what he or she is doing. She also likes going into a fight with a battle plan at althoughshe can very well adapt to the unexpected. At times, she may seem to be bossy, but that is because she only wants to help and has a much better plan at hand. She is also too prideful, which may be both a good and bad thing.

*Hunting: Maria was raised by her father to learn how to hunt. She is an expert huntress of both animals and humans....

*Mind Games: Maria loves to stimulate her mind. She prefers to spend her time working with a puzzle or two and/or playing chess with a worthy opponent.

*Sports: Maria loves to stay active, perhaps due to her father influence of it on her since a young age. She especially loves to play soccer, field hockey, flag football, and golf.

Dislikes:
    *Being kept in the dark. Maria extremely dislikes not being told ahead of time of things that concern her. This is one of her biggest pet peeves.

*Feeling helpless and weak. Maria strives to be the best at everything, yet there are moments in which she is helpless and needs the support of her guardian, Kaseki.

*Irrational thinking. When someone makes  irrational-based decisions and not wanting to listen to reason.

*Over dependent on magic and powers. Maria dislikes using magic fearing that she would become too dependent on them, neglecting her human side.
    When technology isn't working right.... Enough said...

Motivation:
    *Making Kaseki proud of her. Maria wants her guardian to be proud of her so she strives to be the best she can be.

*Legacy. Maria wants to leave behind a legacy. She wishes to have, in some way, made a difference in the world before she dies.

*Pride. Pride is what keeps her going despite when things turn rough. She never gives up, only accepting defeat when she finally realizes the impossibility of what it is she is trying to accomplish.

Fears:
    *Not being able to leave behind a legacy. Maria is afraid that her life would have not meant a thing after she has departed to the heavens...most likely to hell... Does it really matter where??

*Her Father, General Zaroff: This is a very controversial topic. She loves her father, yet at the same time fears him. General Zaroff tortured Maria when she was very young, and although he is dead, being reminded of him beings fear for her mental scars run very deep.

*Losing Kaseki. Kaseki, her guardian, has always been there for her and loosing him would be disastrous for her.  

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 150lbs.
    Hair: Wavy, mid-back length, blonde hair
    Eyes: Crystal blue eyes
    Skin tone: Fair
    Appearance: Maria is thin with an athletic build. She is graceful and regal with her movements, ofrentimes being mistaken for royalty. She appears kind and sweet, but when you double-cross her, she proves to be heartless and deadly.

Guild/Council
    Guild: ??
    Tattoo: None

Maria Zaroff's Bio Empty Re: Maria Zaroff's Bio

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 8:02 pm

First and foremost, most of your appearance seems like an addition to your personality. Your appearance should include things such as facial features, body composure, and attire. Secondly, I get a hint that you want your character to be guildless? If so, indicate that. Finally, no matter what, all new members start at D-Rank with their characters.
    MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 19th May 2014, 8:15 pm

:)

Last edited by MZaroff on 26th June 2014, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maria Zaroff's Bio Maria13
    Maria Zaroff's Bio Coolte23

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 8:18 pm

You didn't have to post the whole application over again with the edits, you know? If you cannot elaborate on facial features and body composure, with what you have now, I think a picture will suffice.
    MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 19th May 2014, 8:22 pm

Oh sorry. I'm totally new at this. :3
    I tried uploading a picture, but it says the file isn't supported. I'll try again right now though :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 19th May 2014, 8:30 pm

Is that better? I'll try uploading a more accurate one when I get on my laptop, but this is as close as I can get for now...Is this okay though?

MZaroff
    MZaroff

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MZaroff 20th May 2014, 12:42 pm

i finally got the picture i want to use up. Is there anything else i have to change?

Post by Guest 20th May 2014, 12:59 pm

Approved. Please don't post multiple times in one thread; there is an "Edit" button the bottom-right corner of your posts for a reason.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:54 pm