Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus)

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus) Empty An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus)

Post by Neirak 14th May 2014, 8:56 pm

Neirak had been travelling for a long time, longer then he cared to imagine. He was slightly hot in his black coat, but he would rather leave it on for now. He couldn't quite explain it but he liked this town, but then again he does like every town he goes to. This town was so beautiful and serene it made him want to smile even more. There were a lot of nice people and it was right by the sea. It was definitely a change from wondering around Fiore hoping to find some human contact or contact with anyone or anything he could really speak to. All though, he was giddy to traverse the town and see all that it had to offer, he restrained himself and just walked around the town smiling and waving to random people as he walked. He was contemplating where or what he should do as he walked. Should he keep on walking aimlessly, or maybe go back to the sea and maybe take a little swim, or maybe he could sit down and eat some fish food and relax. He had hardly noticed he had stopped walking as these thoughts came into his head.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus) Empty Re: An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 14th May 2014, 9:06 pm

It's hot out Cyrus, I want to go back inside, complained the bearded blue spirit on his left shoulder. No one else could hear or see him as far as Cyrus new, at least in the general area. That is, unless some S-Rank mage came out of nowhere which was highly unlikely. Either way, it was odd for Favonius to be complaining, he was the gentle wind, and as such always was pleasant to be around.

On the other hand, the wrathful Vulturnus loved this heat. Man do I adore this weather. I have no idea what you're talking about Favonius.

As the two spirit brothers argued on Cyrus's white clad shoulders, he saw another boy just standing there, dressed in all black. He began to stride towards the new face, waving slightly, "Hello there, what brings you to Hargeon Town?"

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 15th May 2014, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 15th May 2014, 5:04 pm

Neirak hadn't even noticed that Cyrus was talking to him he had been in too deep of a thought. When he regained his frame of mind he saw there was someone close to him, obviously not another random citizen. All the people he passed by smiled and kept walking. He felt really embarrassed had this person tried to contact him while he was in his daze. "Umm sorry I was daydreaming what were you saying again," Neirak muttered to Cyrus. This wasn't the first time he had done something like this nor was it the first time he had embarrassed himself. Neirak always wished it would be the last because as he had came to know embarrassment hurt in way unimaginable. He didn't like it one bit, he was lucky that he was able to avoid blushing because that would only make things worse for him.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 17th May 2014, 7:59 pm

Cyrus wasn't sure what was up with this new figure. Hey Cyrus, let's just leave, he isn't worth the effort, Vuturnus said.

Now now big bro, let's give this guy a chance, countered the other spirit. Favorius always was the voice of reason in the group. His speed boost also came in handy.

Cyrus walked through the crowds on the street to get to the black attired boy. He held his hand out for a shake. "No, that's fine. I was just asking what brings you to Hargeon Town. My name is Cyrus, may I ask for yours?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 18th May 2014, 10:17 am

"Oh okay, Again I'm really sorry, I was just ummm. kind of, daydreaming. I'm Neirak Vexes. I came to Hargeon for no real reason, just visiting really, it's an amazing place and the sky makes it look even better," Neirak said looking still very embarrassed. He didn't really know what to say.He carefully regained his cool composure. "Anyways, what are you doing on this fine day" he said casually as he brushed his hair back. He couldn't help but put on a wide grin, this was unusual for him for no one in a long while had actually came up to him, he usually came up to say hi to them.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th May 2014, 1:25 pm

Cyrus wasn't really sure what to say. His guild had gone through some tough problems recently, even after his C-Rank exam. Not only that, but people were leaving him left and right, it was truly an awful feeling. Cyrus felt like all he could do was take some deep breaths and walk outside. He needed to clear his mind. "I'm just taking a walk," Cyrus lied. He didn't feel like explaining what just happened in Lamia Scale, nor did he expect that Neirak wanted to be bothered with things he had no affair in. "Would you like to walk with me?"

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 18th May 2014, 8:37 pm

Neirak thought a while on Cyrus' proposal, after a couple of minutes he had made up his mind. " Okay I can take a stroll but there's one rule you must follow and that is don't frown stay positive because frowning means being negative and negative emotions lead to darkness which can never truly help you. A friend told me that long long ago but it's been so long that I don't really remember that friend anymore but that doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to their advice," he said grinning happily, almost stupidly happily.

"Okay so where should we walk to first or would you rather wander," Neirak asked happily.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 20th May 2014, 8:05 pm

Cyrus let a slight smile slip from his lips as Neirak explained his philosophy on positivity. He wondered what this friend he spoke of was like. He wondered, since Neirak was such a positive person, what his past was like. Did he experience similar tragedies to Cyrus, or did he lead a happy life? Oh well, these weren't questions that you should ask someone you just met. Instead he decided to respond in a more carefree manner. "I believe I can go without frowning for a while," he chuckled, "and as for where to go, if your in Hargeon it's best to try the seafood. I know a good street vendor down a few blocks, perhaps we could get something to eat."

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 21st May 2014, 4:58 pm

"Wow really, I've been meaning to eat some seafood but couldn't really make up my mind, that's actually why I started to daydream there, I wasn't sure what to do, it doesn't happen often so I don't really care much about it, anyway tell me more about yourself while we walk over to this seafood place," Neirak said happily. He was at a moderate level of restraint as he didn't want to seem to push or too creepy. That would be horrible, if that happened he would probably just run away, maybe get some supplies in town and head on over to the next town.

An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus) 5f7d834d-58e0-4f6b-a9f8-2b60cb179f83_zps05f3a78c

An unusual day (Neirak/Cyrus) Nei_210

Themes for Neirak:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 21st May 2014, 6:43 pm

Cyrus nodded and began to move down the streets with his friend.

Hey kid, are you really going to tell this guy about your history? asked Vulturnus.

That topic seems a bit heavy for just casual conversation, added Favorius.

Don't worry guys, I'll start from when I joined Lamia Scale, he answered. Both spirits let out a sigh of relief. "It was a little while ago when I joined the guild here, Lamia Scale. I'd been a nomad for the majority of my life, but I thought that by joining a wizard's guild I could become stronger as a cloud-make mage, which brings me to my next question. Are you a mage? If so, what guild, if any, are you a part of, and what magic do you use?" He stopped as they reached the seafood vendor. "An order of fried cod please," he said, paying the man at the window and waiting as his food made an audible sizzle in the fryer.

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 22nd May 2014, 3:29 pm

"Wha- you didn't tell me you were a part of the guild here... that's... so... awesome and you use cloud make magic, I've never really heard of it before but it sound interesting," Neirak yelled joyously. He was curious as to the battle advantages that cloud maker magic gave Cyrus and how it looked and performed as a magic but he quickly dispelled the thought as Cyrus asked about him. "Well you see I too am a wizard, one that holds the darkness creation magic and because you were nice enough to tell me about yourself I will even be as kind as to show it to you," Neirak said readying himself for his spell. He put his hands into its normal position of one open wide while the other closed sat on top of it. He finished finalizing how it would look and how he would create it in his spell. "Darkness make statue," he whispered as a half foot(0.15m) statue appeared in his hand. The statue looked exactly like him in every way but the color theme. It was a version of him in different shades of black and grey. "I will also have an order of fried cod please," he said not really knowing what to really eat.

Themes for Neirak:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 24th May 2014, 2:53 pm

That's some fancy magic he has there Cyrus, you guys should work together, Vulturnus said, marveling at the tiny man his friend had made out of shadows. Favorius did the same nodding in agreement.

Cyrus just ignored his spirit friends. "Oh, that's quite kind of you to show me your magic. I suppose it would be rude not to do the same," he said, after swallowing a bit of his fish, "Cloud Make: Miniature Distraction." He held out his hand, and swished it downwards. Standing in his palm was a figure the same size as Neirak's statue that looked identical to Cyrus colors and all. "This particular spell was designed to reflect light so that it looks just like me. My other spells don't do the same, but this one is for distracting the enemy." He then looked up at Neirak, "On a different note, judging from the way you reacted to my being in a guild, I don't assume that you are part of one," he took another bite of his meal.

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 24th May 2014, 3:05 pm

Neirak marveled at the creation Cyrus had made, it was so amazing. Neirak quickly gobbled down his meal in a couple of bites and then returned to talking once again. "Ahh i see my statues works a lot better when it's night time and I need to change out of a position quickly without being noticed. Or if there is something dangerously close coming at me it can also be formed around me.  In addition I can also do this..," Neirak said as he turned his statue into a small puff of dark smoke. He watched as it too disappeared into the air with not trace of it ever being there. "Ahh yes, well yeah I don't belong to any guild there's some stuff I want to figure out before I join one, so for right now I am just Neirak the traveling magician, the highlight of it is i get to go where ever I want to as long as it's in Fiore and I can capture many new memories form the different places i go," he explained courteously.

Last edited by Neirak on 25th May 2014, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes for Neirak:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 24th May 2014, 9:31 pm

While Neirak was talking it appeared the two brothers had gotten into a scuffle and floated off somewhere. Cyrus continued to eat up his cod while this went on. So if darkness make and cloud make were to work together, what would be the result? he asked himself. Well it couldn't hurt to find out. "Hey Sir Neirak, if you would like I could take you on a job some time."

Neirak
    Neirak

Player 

Post by Neirak 25th May 2014, 11:33 am

While Cyrus ate his food Neirak messed around with his darkness creation magic creating one object then having it disappear into smoke and the creating something else out of the smoke. It was really quite fun because he could create a butterfly slowly flying into the sky and then it would burst into smoke just to return as a butter knife. At the sound of job Neirak's eyes narrowed and a long grin grew around his face. "A job you say oh that would be wonderful, I love doing jobs, they're always so weird but still lots of fun even the ones that turn out less then what I originally imagined them," Neirak declared.

Themes for Neirak:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 25th May 2014, 6:42 pm

"I agree with you," Cyrus stated. He had been on many jobs, both on his own and with friends. That reminded him of his guild. There was much work to be done back at Lamia Scale. He finished up his meal and got up. "I apologize Sir Neirak, but there are some things that I have to attend to. If you want to do a job, then you know where to find me." And with that, he took his leave, pleased with his newfound friendship.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:19 am