Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Vash the who now? (B-rank exam)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Vash the who now? (B-rank exam) Empty Vash the who now? (B-rank exam)

Post by Zeon 10th May 2014, 3:29 pm

Alexander had set down at his office, the daily paperwork complete. Alexander was bored and one of the highest financiers of the airship was requesting a special set of guns to be field tested by one of the members. Looking through prospective candidates he found one that will fit the bill. They were actually remodels of Vash Striders guns and filled with a new feature, Alexander personally wanted to do it... However he was much too busy.

Still it coincided well with another job he had in wait. So he waited on the cowboy member of Nox Animus and poured him a glass of Minstrel whiskey. Alexander sure liked his imports of hard alcohol, Victoria was a connoisseur at getting such fine drinks. Alexander would greet Vash with a smirk, "So I got a job for you involving guns, a 50,000,000 jewel bounty and a promotion to B-rank. Are you in or not?"
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Decent
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Vash the who now? (B-rank exam) Empty Re: Vash the who now? (B-rank exam)

Post by Vash Strider 11th May 2014, 11:08 am

Flash-Back: 14 Years Ago
    Vash had sat with his fellow bandits around a camp fire, burning as bandits took turn thowing wood in to keep up the fire. At the night, many of the bandits decided to tell tales of there previous bandit adventures and the people they collided with. As the stories came in, one bandit began to speak his story. "One time, I came face to face with Vash the Stampede! Me and my former crew randomly clashed with him once, and we did not know his reputation at the time, but we decided to kill him and take his treasures. the next minute all of my buddies were dead on the floor, and he said he had left me alive to tell the story!" Most men did not believe him, but Vash was interested in the story, so he asked a question. "Father, who is Vash the Stampede?" "He is one of the most fearsome gun magic users in Fiore. He is the quickest with a gun, and his reload speed is of another world! In fact, I named you after him! Of course I have never met him before, but I wish to someday." replied his father. Vash began to also wish he would meet this fearsome mage one day, so that he may challenge himself.

End of Flash-Back
    Vash had sat in the guild mansion, playing a game of cards with Vulcanus, but it as not as fun as he hoped, as Vulcanus was so dumb he never won a game once. After his twentieth win, Vash decided to just quit, and began pacing around the mansion, hoping something would come up in his mind that he could do. Just as he was pacing, Zenneth had called him into his office. "So I got a job for you involving guns, a 50,000,000 jewel bounty and a promotion to B-rank. Are you in or not?" said his guild master. Vash was happy that he was going out again, and that he was getting a rank-up, but once he realized the most important part of that sentence, his face lit up in an evil smile. He knew that only one man had a bounty that high, and he was dying to get a crack at him. "I AM IN!" Vash said suddenly, shouting. He could not hold in his excitement. He waited for Zenneth to finish. If he gave him the job to hunt after Vash the Stampede, Vash would love Zenneth forever, no homo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Vash the who now? (B-rank exam) Empty Re: Vash the who now? (B-rank exam)

Post by Zeon 12th May 2014, 3:51 pm

Well this is exactly what Alexander wanted to hear, so he pulled out a contract that oddly enough had Vash the Stampede on it, as well as upgrades to Strider’s pistols involved in it. The owner of the gun wanted Vash the Stampede to die, but Alexander had different thoughts on the matter. He said, “Well the local gun manufacturer claims he got guns that can beat Vash the Stampede and is willing to offer us the shot at doing it. Now to me this is all marketing hype, but I am giving you the shot at getting Mr. Stampede. Hey you might be lucky and get an early retirement.” Alexander handed him the 2 newly upgraded guns and simply said, “What your B-rank is going to be is survive a gun duel with this guy. Good luck!”

2500 word story of surviving an encounter of Vash the stampede. The writing needs to be semi-funny, because this is Trigun we are talking about. The location is set at a town near the Desert and there may bea chance that you are not the only one going after this bounty. Anyways, good luck and have fun!

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:44 pm