Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus)

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) Empty Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus)

Post by Daemon Spade 7th May 2014, 8:26 am

Shocked was one of the few words that came to mind as Daemon stared at the mind blowing display for both steam punk and magic working in pure harmony. To even consider something like this possible within the country of Fiore was purely ludicrous. Daemon stared at the breathtaking view in front of him. The horizon seemed to stretch on forever and the moon was always in the sky shining brightly constantly filling Daemon with it's power.  

Daemon sighed with content as he looked down to his right and smiled gently as a fourteen year old teen  was standing next to him holding a stuffed wolf pup.  Are you sure will be safe here "Big brother" The teen asked Daemon jokingly. Since they were moving here Luna continued to joke that Daemon was her older brother. In truth Luna was the human form of the goddess Daemon served.  Past events caused her to end up in his care; while she appeared to be merely a child she was actually as old as the world itself though you could never tell with how she acted.

a week later

Daemon stood calmly in his new place within the city. To help the city protect themselves incase of attack Daemon chose to open a dojo near the central plaza where he quickly grew in popularity as one of the ships most skilled warriors when it came to disabling a person with a single strike.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) Empty Re: Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus)

Post by Nykyrian 7th May 2014, 5:24 pm

Coming home from a job, she let out a loud sigh of relief. It had been a hard week, as she spent most of fending off large Vulcans. Who ever told her to go on that job was getting yelled at. Sara's feet were dragging along as she walked into view of her home. Thank goodness! She could really use a bath. As she boarded onto the hull of the ship she had seen a few more enhancements to the flying ship. One of them was a quaint building, it appeared as a dojo.

And there, standing in front of it, was a strong looking man. Blocking out the sun with her hand, she realized who it was and her eyes got big. Sara dropped her bag and ran up to the man, throwing her arms around him, " Your here!" She said with a smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) Empty Re: Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus)

Post by Daemon Spade 7th May 2014, 8:56 pm

Daemon blinked as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him as he suddenly began to fall backward landing on the ground in front of his students. Daemon looked down at the person who hugged him and smiled softly as he gently held Sara to his chest. Welcome home Sara." Daemon said happily  until his students circled around him. "Sensei are you alright." The students asked in a strange chorus. Daemon grew a tick mark on his forehead. I am fine boys  now get back inside and give me ten laps around the obstacle course. LIN if I see you using your powers again you and I are going to spar until closing time." The students bowed their heads and rushed back inside.

The interior of Daemon's Dojo was rather different then what it looked like on the outside. The outside it looked like a quaint little temple with large stone lanterns, yet the temple interior  was designed to push a person to their physical limit. There a was special training facility under the main building in which Daemon took the students to train them in using smell and sound as a way to track a person. Those who passed Daemon's training would be taught how to use chi in order to attack a person's pressure points .While Daemon was considered a good teacher he was very strict about not using magic while in the dojo.

Asending beyond the clouds.( Daemon's intro into Nox Aminus) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 8th May 2014, 10:08 am

Sara gasped as she ended up making him fall over, and he took her with him. She laid there close to his chest, when a couple of higher pitched voices erupted. They were kids, and apparently they were Daemon's pupils. She laughed and stood up, lending Daemon a hand to get up. " What is all this?" She said referring to the dojo, and the Sensei part. With a smiled she brushed back her hair, " I am sorry i wasn't here, i got sent off on a diplomatic mission that ended up being fending off some pervy Vulcans."

She wasn't wearing her usual combat attire, but was rather wearing a white button up blouse and black skin tight pants and her usual grey boots. She needed to trash her other clothes, which got a bit torn. And no one was more of a perfectionist about her attire than Sara.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th May 2014, 11:58 pm

Daemon smiled and took her hand before standing up. To help prove my loyalty to the city and your brother I've decided to open a Dojo to train the next generation in the  howling fist style of martial arts and those pains in the neck are my students. He smiled calmly as he lead her inside.

Daemon quickly prepared them some oolong tea as the foundation of the temple repeatedly shook as gears and mechanisms roared to life signaling that Daemon's students had begun their daily training. Daemon flinched a little and rubbed his head. His heightened hearing still caused him discomfort with the loud machinery.

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 12th May 2014, 10:42 pm

" That is great Dae, I am glad that you found a way to give yourself to Nox Animus completely. " She said while being led inside the dojo, he had quickly made them some tea, and as she sat there, crossing her legs; Sara admired the quality of his dojo, and his students work. He was good at this.

The ship roared to life, and she couldn't help but brace herself. Her recent performance Exam with her brother had kinda shaken her up for a while. Sara noticed that Daemon seemed uncomfortable. She wanted to hold him and comfort him. " Dae, are you okay hun?" She asked tenderly before running a hand through his hair.

" By the way, i take it you met my brother?" She said eyeballing him.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th May 2014, 12:59 am

Daemon smiled and nuzzled into her touch as she ran her hand through her hair. Her soft voice was so soothing to him. "I'll be fine dear I'm just not used to the loud sounds of the machinery yet." Normally he'd lie through his teeth the second someone saw him in pain yet with Sara and in this city he knew he could let his guard down and relax. This city accepted Daemon as just another person it made him feel truly happy.

Daemon turned and looked at Sara with his silver eyes and shook his head. unfortunately I haven't got the chance yet.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 9:59 am