Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Decent
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash Empty Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 10:48 am

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash Empty Re: Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 2:42 am

Vash and Vulcanus made it to Hargeon Town immediately after receiving the emergency job form from a carrier. Bandits have stolen jewels from a shipping company and were on there way to the Hargeon docks, which was on the other side of the city they were in, giving anyone taking the job time to intercept the bandits. "Well Vulcanus, are you ready to make some money today? Also, we got carried away on the last job so you couldn't get your meal, but maybe you can on this job," said Vash. He could not wait to kill more bandits like he did last job. How is it that the number of bandits in Fiore are so high? Well, better for me, since I get to deal with the lot of them. thought Vash "Vash, do I get to... smash enemies!" asked Vulcanus. "Yes Vulcanus. Do whatever you want with the bandits when we come across them." replied Vash.

wc:158

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th April 2014, 2:42 am

The member 'Vash Strider' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 3:13 am

Vash and Vulcanus was about to enter Hargeon Town, but the entrance was blocked by bandits. They must be acting as guards so that no mages can stop the other bandits, thought Vash. There were five bandits who held either a long sword or knife in hand. "Vulcanus, let me handle this alone. I will let you fight the bandits inside of the city." said Vash. Vulcanus gave a reluctant nod, then Vash took his sword from it's sheath on his back. three of the bandits came at Vash with longswords, hoping to out-skill him in the ways of the sword. Vash however, spent years learning the ways of the blade, compared to these bandits who most likely just picked out a sword to wield with no experience whatsoever. One by one, Axel clashed with the quick, but clumsy swordsmen, and one by one, they failed to show Vash any true swordsmanship. I hate it when people who do not even know how to wield swords think they can challenge anyone and win, Vash thought.

wc:175

Last edited by Vash Strider on 27th April 2014, 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 3:50 am

"Vulcanus, I changed my mind. Take the other two on, but leave one conscious." said Vash. This made Vulcanus happy, and the bandits more nervous. Vulcanus happily rushed the group of bandits, who had knives out ready to stab him. Before they could do anything, however, Vulcanus jumped high in the air and came down slamming his fists into the ground, which made a crater and a force of wind that blew both bandits away. Soon after, they both ended up ten yards away from Vulcanus and on the ground. He took no mercy as he went to a fallen bandit and slammed his body into the ground, so that he would not be able to get back up. He left one alive like Vash asked him to. Vash immediately took his sord at stabbed it through the weakened bandit's head. No mercy for bandits, Vash thought. "Great job Vulcanus! Now let's head into town to stop the other bandits" said Vash. The duo entered Hargeon Town and reached the center, were they awaited the bandits who would come there way in order to get to the docks. An evil smile appeared on Vash's face, when he finally saw a group of men running in the direction to the docks with bags of jewels. Looks like I can have some more fun, thought Vash.

wc:224

Last edited by Vash Strider on 27th April 2014, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th April 2014, 3:50 am

The member 'Vash Strider' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash WeakMonster Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash NormalMonster
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 4:14 am

As the bandits came closer into view, Vash counted thirty five of them. Wow! what a large number, but in my last job I creamed forty of them. Me and Vulcanus should be able to handle them, thought Vash. The bandits paused in front of Vash and Vulcanus. "Well, what do we have here boys! A pathetic mage and a wild Vulcan! Let's show them that we mean business and move on to the docks!" shouted a bandit, who seemed to be the leader. "I hope you know, me and my ally Vulcanus are no strangers to bandits, and we have faced larger numbers than this, so prepare to die by our hands. Yes you will all die because I am not feeling merciful today." said Vash. All of the bandits began to laugh. They do not see it now, but there is death in all of there futures, thought Vash.

wc:151

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 6:48 am

Ten bandits came at Vash and Vulcanus first, with knives and swords respectively. "Get ready Vulcanus, we are going to have a long fight." said Vash. The ten bandits stopped 5 yards away from Vash, and instead of an all out brawl, only to continued to rush towards the duo, one targeting Vash and the other targeting Vulcanus. There first mistake will lead to many deaths, Vash thought. He pulled his sword out of it's sheath and began clashing with the bandit. He was quick but his reflexes were not as fast as his raw speed, therefore Vash finished him in just a few seconds. Vulcanus defeated the other bandit with sheer power, breaking his sword and face with one powerful punch. This time four from the group in front of Vash and Vulcanus rushed them, two to each person. Due to there raw speed, one bandit was able to slash Vash's arm, leaving just a small mark, but it stinged. Just a lucky shot, Vash thought, but the bandits also got a single slash at Vulcanus.

wc:177

Health: 90%

Pet Health: 90%

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 7:03 am

Vash was now beginning to get serious, and so was vulcanus.Vash, in a few clever moves with his sword, stole the lives of both of the bandits, while Vulcanus smashed his opponents to death while on the ground. The last four of the group all rushed towards Vash instead of Vulcanus, probably trying to kill him quickly before Vulcanus. What, they think me and Vulcanus does not work as a team? thought Vash. As Vash held off the bandits with sword play and quick escapes, Vulcanus began bashing the enemies in from the behind, until all were dealt with. "Next batch of enemies please! I know not all of your guys are this clumsy! If they are, then you shall find yourself in the underworld this day!" shouted Vash. Vulcanus began to crack his muscles, getting ready for another beat down. That's right. Come to us you stupid bandits! You will have your last fight here! thought Vash.

wc:159

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 7:30 am

The next group of bandits came in five. Vash and Vulcanus began to rush at them as well, with Vulcanus behind Vash by five yards. Vash began the clash of swords with the first bandit, but shortly after Vulcanus jumped in the air and slammed his fist into the ground upon descent. Vash quickly backed away as he saw the sight of the fives bandits fly in different directions. Vulcanus did not kill them. I will have to finish them later, thought Vash. "all right, I am done playing with you guys! Men! go in all at once!" shouted the bandit leader." Oh crap, what am I going to do about this, thought Vash. He had to think fast, as the remaining twenty bandits began to rush him and Vulcanus. "uhhh.. Vash... use.. Barriers.." said Vulcanus, Right! I forgot about that magic for a second! Alright then, I know exactly what spell to use, thought Vash. He then appeared to have an evil smile on his face

wc:167

MP: 70%

Last edited by Vash Strider on 27th April 2014, 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 8:05 am

"get out of the way Vulcanus! It is about to get explosive in the area!" shouted Vash. Vulcanus understood what he meant, so he got back a few yards. The bandits all were close enough to Vash, so he gathered the magic inside of him and made three red barriers before him. The bandits were not going to stop , however, and would try to break the barrier. You freaking idiots! You are diving right into my trap! I did not know bandits were this stupid! Vash thought. As soon as the bandits began to attack the barriers, they all exploded, causing an explosion in the radius of 10 feet each. Every bandit got killed in the explosion, all but the leader. "so, as you see, I said no bandit would live after this battle. You were all too weak, and therefore you are not fit for survival. If I let you live today, you would die by something else, so your life is currently worthless. I wish there was another option, but prepare to get what I like to call, 'eaten' " said Vash.

wc:183

MP: 70%

Last edited by Vash Strider on 27th April 2014, 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 8:14 am

Vulcanus leaped at the leader of bandits, putting him in a hold. Vash slowly walked up towards the two. "you see now, Mr. Bandit, You will not die today. You will be Vulcanus' new host," said Vash. "wha....what do you mean host?" asked the bandit, scared out of his mind. "Well everyone knows that in order for Vulcans to survive, they must take over other peoples bodies. Basically, For the next few days, your body will be controlled by a Vulcan. Bye now, I ill see you in a eek or so!" said Vash. The bandit began to scream, but it was quickly muffled by the roar of aura that now surrounded Vulcanus and the bandit. After a minute, the aura cleared up, and the bandit leader was not to be seen. The only person next to Vulcanus was his previous host. As soon as he bagan to get up, though, Vulcanus quickly crushed him under his foot, killing him.

wc:161

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 8:32 am

Once the battle was finished, Vash and Vulcanus picked up all of the bags of jewels dropped and walked back to the shipping company. Man I would love to just run off with these jewels, but I really don't need the Rune Knights after me. If that happened, I would be on the run forever! thought Vash. "How did you enjoy your meal, Vulcanus?" asked Vash. "He was... de....delicious. Thanks... Vash," replied Vulcanus. I will definitely have to teach this guy to speak english fluently, thought Vash. Once they got to the company, they returned the jewels to a orker. "Our share, please?" asked Vash. "I am sorry sir. we have to make cuts as it is. I do not think we can pay you this time." said the worker, which was a huge mistake. Vash took his two pistols from the holsters and aimed them square at the workers face. "Look here Mr.Worker. I just killed thirty-five people to get this bag, you are welcome! Now give me my damn jewels, or you will be number thirty-six, you hear?" said Vash. The worker nervously pulled jewels from the bag and put them in vulcanus' hands. "Thank you kindly sir! I hope to work for you again!" said Vash, as he and Vulcanus left to go rest at a nearby tree.

END

wc:223

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 27th April 2014, 9:05 am

Breaking and Exiting Solo - Vash Untitled-1_zps288e7907

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:23 am