Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A meeting of Shadows

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A meeting of Shadows Empty A meeting of Shadows

Post by Nero_ 24th April 2014, 5:31 am

Victoria ordered herself another drink. She was in Talonia's bar, as usually, drinking alcohol out of her mind. After she had left Sabertooth and had broke up with Yukine, she was feeling free, rather free, but also pretty bored, since she had nothing to do. She had heard that a new Dark Guild was forming, and, considering her newly-accquired despise towards Legal Guilds, she was going to join it. She took the glass up to her mouth and drank a bit. She pushed aside a hot donut she had ordered a few minutes ago and sighed. She seriously needed to spend some time outside this bar or she feared that she'd turn alcoholic (Something she already was, so nothing to worry about any more), which would possibly make her finish with all of the alcohol of the new guild in a matter of days. Maybe only a week would be what she needed.
    The other thing she needed was meeting with her friends once again. It has been a few weeks, or even maybe a month, since Indar Blackshield, Priscilla Lorelei, Viola Purefoy, and, of course, Alexander Zenneth had left Sabertooth, or were kicked out by Zenshin. At first, the girl was mad at them, but now, she just wanted to meet them again and get to talk to them after all this time of being separated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     A meeting of Shadows Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A meeting of Shadows Empty Re: A meeting of Shadows

Post by Sumdumguy 24th April 2014, 6:12 am

"Oh hi there Victoria." said a voice from behind the woman. She would feel a hand on her shoulder before something came out of her back. More specifically, Priscilla Lorelei. "Long time no see, where ya been?" she asked, smiling down at her old friend. She used the term friend loosely because the two had hardly any interaction, but that was because they were on a job and they didn't have time to. Priscilla pulled herself completely out of Victoria's back, stepping out onto the floor and then taking a seat next to her. "And what's with the long face? Don't tell me something's got you down."
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 24th April 2014, 6:38 am

A figure came out of Victoria's back. It was a feminine figure, a girl with blond hair that was tied in a side ponytail. Victoria would never mistake this girl, even though they hadn't interacted much while they were both in Sabertooth, and then they were separated for a month. '' Hello, Priscilla.'' Victoria greeted cheerfully. The girl took a seat next to the God Slayer and asked her if everything was okay. Victoria took a sip of her drink and pointed to the donut. '' Want a donut? I bought it because I thought I was hungry, but then I remembered that I don't eat donuts.'' She giggled and went back to her drink. I am fine, don't worry. Just not used in being guildless yet. However, how are you? It certainly has been a lot of time since we last saw.'' Victoria asked the Ghost Ripple mage, arrnaging her hair a bit since it was a bit messy after she had spent most of the day wandering around on the cold wind

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th April 2014, 6:59 am

Priscilla smiled and quickly took the doughnut, nibbling on it a bit before actually taking a bite out of it. "Oh I'm just peachy. Me and my team are making a new guild and we've got lots of people signed up for it. We're just going through the process of getting everything together." she said, looking at Victoria. "Have you heard of Nox Animus? I'm supposedly one of the founders, though I haven't even done anything. I was just part of the team and supported the idea." she said, getting about halfway done with the doughnut. "If you're guildless, why not join?" she asked, smiling at Victoria. "It's better than sitting around guildless."
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 24th April 2014, 9:25 am

Victoria looked up from her glass. So she was right. There was a new guild coming, and better off, it was the Radiant Dawn team guild. She would get to meet Indar, Viola, Alex and everyone she really cared about again. And she could join it. '' A new guild, huh? Yep, I've heard about a new guild being create in Fiore. A lot of Guildless mages have been talking about it here, in Talonia. It's pretty useful to stay here and listen to the townsfolk and mages while hiding in the shadows.'' She said, finishing her drink and letting down the glass. ''I'll join it, as long as the others are okay with that. Speaking about them, how are they? Have you seen Viola and Indar recently?I suppose since you guys are all together in the creation of the guild that you do get to meet a lot.''

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 24th April 2014, 2:57 pm

"Well, they're fine, first of all. But no, I don't talk to them much. I'm... I guess you could say half nocturnal and half diurnal? I sleep through the morning and half of the afternoon, wake up an hour or two before sunset, and fall asleep just as sunrise comes along. I only get to see them for a few hours before they sleep, and I'm usually off messing around somewhere else otherwise. But they're fine, doing great actually." she said, looking at Victoria. "Should I just assume you hang out here lots and don't do much otherwise? That's what it sounds like. Sorry if I'm implying you have no life or anything, just that... you know, you're here lots." Priscilla said, eating down so she was almost through with her doughnut. She should probably buy another one of these, they were pretty darn good.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 25th April 2014, 2:35 am

Victoria sighed. She was glad everyone was okay. Even though now she was different from before, she still cared about her friends and wanted them to be okay. '' I am glad everyone is okay.'' She said and paid the barman. '' I am here lots. I have practically nothing to do. For guildless mages it is pretty hard to get a job, I suppose you know that, since you are guildless too.'' She said. She could see that Priscilla was enjoying the donut, so she giggled and asked. '' You want another donut? My treat.'' She said, smiling to the Ghostly Ripple mage.

Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 25th April 2014, 9:49 am

"Oh I'd love another one, thank you Victoria." Priscilla said, finishing off her current doughnut. "So have you done anything interesting recently, or have you just been sitting here listening to the bums talk?" she asked, giggling as she looked over to her friend. "I haven't done anything after I left Saber, really. Nothing interesting, just wandering around and harmlessly harassing a few bystanders here and there. I haven't hurt anyone, of course. Nah, that'd be mean. Just tricking people by coming out of their shadows and stuff." said the golden haired girl, looking over to Victoria with a tired but warm smile. It made her happy to see Victoria again, even though she didn't consider them real friends. They haven't really interacted much outside one job, which is why, but they were still friends nonetheless.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:19 am