Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Pirate's Life For Me

BloodCakedFlame
    BloodCakedFlame

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bio-Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Pirate's Life For Me Empty A Pirate's Life For Me

Post by BloodCakedFlame 20th April 2014, 12:34 am

Blackened seas and a pale moon, hardly any clouds in the sky. A ship broke through the shadows. Shiny grained wood and brand new sails, a crimson cross adorns them. The ships captain commands her crew. Dressed in blue naval uniforms they make their over the decks, keeping the ship on course to it's destination. "ALL MEN, STAY YOUR POSITIONS! I WANT TEHIS SHIP IN PORT BY DAY BREAK!" She calls, commanding her men. As much as they didn't want too, they were transporting prisoners to a new prison set in this god forsaken land.
    "CAPTAN! SHIP OFF THE STARBOARD!" one of the sailors calls. She turns her head, as a cloud moves out of the way the moon shows a sight. Tattered sails, and worn out wood appeared. "There wasn't supposed to be anyone else out here..." the captain says to herself as she tries to get a grip. The ship was gaining on them quickly "ALL MEN, BATTLE STATIONS! SINK THAT SHIP!" she calls in command as her men scramble at the new order. Just as they had prepared the ship was close enough to the side that she could see that there was only one man on. A figure shrouded in cloaks almost as tattered as the sails. Then, without warning, Men sprang up from their hiding places and tossed hooks overboard, pulling the ships together. "PREPARE FOR ATTACK MEN!" she calls as she draws a sword and reads some magic. A shadow sings over head, she looks up in time so see the figure falling from a rope on the other ship. Landing right atop her navigator, a blade through its throat. The man stands up and swings his sword to wipe the blade off as his men swarm the deck. She spins, the sword in her left coming down in a wide arc, as they clash the sounds of battle erupt around her. Men yelling, swords clashing, guns firing and magic being put to use."Who are you?!" she calls to the cloaked figure whose sword she is now locked with. The man grins and the grunts in pain. She looks down to see another sword stabbed into her abdomen. Looking back at the man, he pulls it to the slide quickly slicing her side open. Sweeping her leg, he places his pointer finger against her forehead once she's on her knees, clutching her side. I'm the Reaper." he replies cooly before the sound of a gunshot echoes across the deck. She captain falls as the moon shines down on the scene. Those naval men who haven't been killed have surrendered and are being detained. the man loomed over the body of the fallen captain as a strong wind whipped through, removing the hood from his head to reveal a man in his early 20's. grey black hair pointing out. Green eyes looking cold and emotionless at his latest kill. "THE SHIP IS OURS!" Akire calls lifting his cutlass into the air in victory. His crew mates do the same. Yelling cheers of joy as they do. "NOW LET'S SEE WHAT THIS HAUL HOLDS FOR US!" he calls to his men as they begin to search the ship.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lineage: Aspect of Jupiter

D: 0/0 EXP
    C: NA/150 EXP
    B: 50/750 EXP
    A: 0/3750 EXP
    S: 0/75000 EXP

The way of the Gladiator is of blood and steel. Mine is of flesh and bone.

Character: Akire
    His story
    Spells

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:43 am