Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)  Empty A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 18th April 2014, 7:07 pm

Rose ran through the town franticly trying to get away from four guys chasing her. The men wore black leather outfits and had cat ears on them. Rose's mom had sent them to go kill her after she was sent to the tribes dungeon for being a mage. After she escaped her mom could not stand it anymore and sent four bounty hunters to go and kill the tribes princess.

"You cant run forever Princess!" one of the men shouted as the others laughed behind him. The scene looked like a they were playing a game of chase with Rose so people disregarded it. Rose picked up the pace until she reached Serene Cliff where she was met with an open cliff that would lead to certain death if she fell and was now surrounded by four mean men wanting to kill her. There was no way out now so she gave up running and started pleading "Please let me go I have not done anything wrong!" she yelled as tears rolled down her face. The bounty hunters laughed "We have been sent to kill you so we don't care what you did, as long as we get paid your dead." one of them said with a chilling grin as they closed in on her. Rose closed her eyes and embraced the fact that she was about to be thrown off of the cliff. She was to tired to use her magic, All she was wearing was a bra and underwear but those were torn up now. She was about to die and no one was going to save her.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)  Empty Re: A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)

Post by Zeon 18th April 2014, 8:33 pm

Alexander was preparing for his assault on Era, a fight he did not expect to survive. However he had to try, there was a sin in his hands that was not washing off. There was a personal job he needed done, but at least it was not alone. He had Indar willing to help him on this job at least, he was a good friend after all. He was walking down when he found signs of a scuffle on the ground, someone had a fight here. There was a small amount of blood and even some hair torn off, but he smelled a cat. This got him curious and walked toward the footprints. There were many, by his scent and number of footprints he could tell there was 5 people. Alexander had to move fast and started to sprint towards a scene that came out of the novels he read.

Alexander did not even bother asking questions, pulling out Justice and Retribution. He raised both guns and opened fire, first bullet hitting the first guy in side of temple, causing blood and brain matter on everyone. The second shot went through a man’s chest and hemorrhaged the heart, killing him instantly. Third shot nicked the man in shoulder so that the next bullet ripped through the artery in the neck, splashing the woman and last bounty hunter in his blood as it gushed out like a fountain. Alexander paused before firing on the last one, this was a hostage situation after all. Alexander called out, “Then there was one, I will give you a choice. Ler her go and live or die by slowly being set on fire. I like either options.” Alexander still had both guns trained on the man, but situation would be dicey. He did say one thing to the catgirl, “Either way miss, you will get out of here alive.”
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)  Empty Re: A chance for Friendship (Rose and Zennith)

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 19th April 2014, 12:58 pm

Rose heard commotion going on as her eyes remained closed she felt blood splattering on her. She slowly opened her eyes to lick some of the blood that was on her hand and as she did she saw a man standing there.

As the man talked to Rose her eyes seemed to gleam in happiness as she licked her lips a little. The bounty hunter that was left shook in fear for a second before putting his weapon away and running off into the town again. Before he went back he turned and yelled something to Rose "I will be back!' he yelled as he turned and ran away.

Rose got up with a smile and looked at the man with a little smirk "That was kind of you..." she muttered as she looked at the man weakly.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 19th April 2014, 1:32 pm

Alexander callously watched as the man ran away for his life, he was a coward. However he did not appreciate the threat he made so Alexander shot the man from behind both his kneecaps. Alexander just said, "I said I would let you live, not that I would not hurt you. So please stay there crying from blown out kneecaps please." Alexander walked up to the lady catgirl and offered her a hand up. She looked tired after all, but gave a small pleasant smile to her.

Alexander asked, "Do you need any help? I can take you to the next town over." Alexander was judging by the torn underwear and bra that they were attempting to rape her. Hence why he shot first and asked questions later. It did not matter what species that they were.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 19th April 2014, 6:26 pm

The bounty hunter fell down and started crying n pain when the man had shot him. Rose took his hands and got up. It wasn't until she had fully gotten up that she looked the man up and down. He didn't look like someone from her tribe but she wouldn't let her guard down. Rose thanked the man for helping her and then looked at him "Yes... I would like to go to the next town..." she said with a feint smile on her face. She was testing the man to see if he was trustworthy or not because to her right now he was a hero.

She was a princess that needed to protect her tribe but once her mom found out that she was a mage she locked her in the dungeon. When she escaped however her mom sent people after her and that is how she got into this mess.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 22nd April 2014, 6:03 pm

Alexander smiled and nodded, he was worried that some kind of rapist would go after this scantily dressed girl. She was in her underwear after all, but Alexander fixed that problem quickly by removing his artifact jacket and used it to cover Rose's body to preserve her dignity. She was a lady after all. However it hit him quickly, his 3 weeks of none sleeping catching up to him in a hurry. His eyes was falling asleep, but he managed to walk the Lady the whole way. Alexander made small conversation though, "My name is Alexander Zenneth. May I have the honor of knowing your name?" Maybe talking will keep the Flame Demon Slayer awake.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 22nd April 2014, 6:49 pm

Rose stared at Alexander as he spoke and then smiled "My names Rose Blackthorn. Its an honor to meet you." she said as she bowed then quickly got up in fear of revealing her identity to him. She walked and gently twiddled her fingers as she silently stared at Alexander with a smile "I wanted to thank you for saving me back there." she said as she blushed a bit then immediately turned back to normal. She smiled and decided to tease him.

She clung onto his arm and rubbed her head against it "Your my hero~" she said dramatically as she let go and laughed a bit.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 23rd April 2014, 6:28 am

Alexander walked down the road with Rose who seemed to be more perky for someone that was just about to be murdered. She was behaving like a typical cat in fact, but it was more than that. In fact it was like if she was making a pass at him. Alexander was so tired that it did not recognize well in his brain. In fact he was about ready to collapse at any time, but kept pushing himself forward. He answered, "It was not a problem, couldn't watch anyone execute someone like that..." All Alexander could feel was this tiredness washing upon him, so when he arrived at the closest town he bee-lined to the hotel. His steps were starting to drag slightly and found there was only room for one. It would have to do, at least Rose would be safe temporarily. Alexander said to Rose with the most tired look in his eyes, "Sorry, I need to sleep for now... So tired..." Alexander practically fainted unto the bed, but was still alive. Alexander knew he was going to have to go through hell now.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 23rd April 2014, 6:39 pm

Rose looked at Alexander with a smile as she thanked him for the room. As she entered she saw it was only for one person and immediately snickered "That's weird..." she said giggling cutely as she sat down on the bed next to Alexander who had already fallen asleep. She stared at him with a soft but warm smile "Goodnight sleepy head..." she said as she pulled his jacket off and laid it over him.

She sighed as she hopped off the bed and yawned as she stretched. She had a long day today and wanted a nice hot shower. As she hopped in the water immediately hit her back and she purred. She took a while in the shower and thought about why a man she didn't know just randomly came and saved her. She hopped out of the shower and sighed seeing as she had no clean cloths and because of this she decided to just get a towel before she walked out.

She now stood in front of the bed with her towel around her she stared at the bed then back at Alexander for a while before sighing and letting go of the towel. She sat on top of the bed now and stared at Alexander sleeping for a while before smiling a little "Only this once..." she said as she leaned over and kissed him for a few seconds before laying down and curling up then going to sleep.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 24th April 2014, 5:08 am

Alexander was soon convulsing and groaning in pain slightly. It always hurt to sleep and the beginning stages were always the hardest as Adromelech sunk in his soul to plague his dreams. It always hurt to relive his life in hell, but Alexander always had to sleep sometime. It never went beyond that unless someone close by made a contractual agreement, call him or offer their souls. It would be fine though, just sleep would be good. However it was when Rose kissed his lips that the greatest mistake was given and as she kissed his lips. In many demons a kiss was offering a breath of life, something that Rose unwittingly gave. Soon the room smelled of sulfur and fire as Alexander walked off the bed. It was not Alexander anymore though, it was the piece of soul that was Adromelech. His smile was utter evil and walked towards Rose at bedside. Then in a fierce demonic voice called to her, “You called me and I have come Rose Blackthorn. What’s wrong princess? Are you upset that your tribe sent people to kill you and were left helpless to defend yourself?” The individual before Rose seemed to know more than he was letting on and seemed to be after something in particular.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 24th April 2014, 3:21 pm

Rose awoke to the heat of the room and when she looked up she saw Alexander looking at her. Although when he spoke she got scared she decided to take a deep breath and go through with conversation "How do you know about me..."she muttered as she looked at her hand "How did you know I was a princess and that those people were from my tribe?!" she asked Alexander with tears in her eyes. After crying for a few seconds she wiped off the tears and decided to step up to him to talk.

As she sat on the bed looking at it she sighed "So why are you here and what do you need... and is there anything else you know about me that I should now?" She said. She knew this wasn't Alexander either so she raised one final question "Who are you?"
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 24th April 2014, 4:36 pm

Adromelech walked slowly to Rose as slightly pushed her body against the wall and stared in her eyes. It appeared to be looking deep in her soul, but smiled impossibly wide for a human face. It was cute to see how scared she was, not even curling in a ball and getting scared. It was too late for her though, she already gave her soul to him. Now there was only the bargain that was left.

"My dear, I am only offering you a chance to defend yourself when the tribe comes in. What if my host did not find you? Landing on your feet would not have saved you and there would have been no one to care for you. You would be alone and afraid. A body for the maggots to eat your corpse and the crows to peck your eyes out."

Adromelech's face was soon mere millimeters away but still had not harmed her. There was something in her that he liked and thus continued saying, "You never want to put in like that again eh little princess? You want power to defend youself and get back at them. I can give it to you... You only need to say please."

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 24th April 2014, 5:03 pm

Rose smiled seductively as he pushed her against the wall and she got a whiff of his blood and immediately purred with delight as she found out what he was. She leaned her head forward so she could whisper in his ear "Your a naughty little demon~" she said quietly yet seductively then brought her head back to listen to him speak with a smile on her face.

After the talk was over she was suddenly drawn to him and smiled with her face turning red as she mouthed one word before kissing him "Please?" she muttered then she kissed him. She didn't know why she was drawn to Alexander or his demon this way but she kind of liked it and didn't care for pulling way from her kiss.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 26th April 2014, 6:24 am

Soon the deal was sealed with a kiss and then it happened Roses blood caught on fire. It was causing Roses blood to boil and giving her pain that she would never experience again. But it was odd, it had a pleasure to it like picking off a scab. The pain intensified the longer the kiss was given, but Adromalech pulled away. He laughed, "Since its blood to love then blood shall be your power."
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 26th April 2014, 2:44 pm

As the kiss went on Rose felt her blood boiling and at first she winced but then purred a little. The pain kept getting intensified until the demon pulled away. She sat there for a second staring at him as he spoke and she smiled a little. She had a long and hard day that day and she was ready to go to sleep.

She laid back down in the bed and curled up "Thank you..." she muttered as she drifted off to sleep. As she slept she purred a little.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 28th April 2014, 3:35 am

It was over and Adromalech caught the cat in her hands and chuckled. Adromalech placed the catgirl on the bed softly and decided to make Alexander's life miserable by taking off the rest of his clothes off and laying down in a snuggling position next to Rose. Oh the fun that would ensue with the prude Alexander! He went back to the land of hell where more of his insidious deals wound be there. However Alexander had his hands wrapped around Roses stomach and head next to roses. This would be interesting to wake up to.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 28th April 2014, 4:29 pm

When Rose felt someone get into bed with her she tensed up for a second until she opened her eye and saw Alexander sleeping there with his cloths off and his arms around her and his head next to hers. She smiled warmly a little before pulling herself closer to Alexander so that their bodies were touching and she wrapped her arms around him and fell back asleep.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 2nd May 2014, 10:07 pm

Alexander's first unconscious instinct was to grab Rose and pull her closer. The heat of his body became a little bit warmer to the point that it would soften her muscles and made her relax some more. He was remembering the events of his past all over again and filled him with slight anger. Hence was the reason why he was heating up. The slight anger caused him to tighten his muscles some more. He would spend most of the night like this unless he was woken up for any reason, but rose was not in any danger.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 11th May 2014, 6:27 pm

Rose purred a little in her sleep at the warmth and at how close she was to Alexander. She woke up when she felt Alexander tightening his muscles and she kissed him on the cheek before smiling and going back to sleep.

When she was asleep she dreamt of her tribe and how her mother was trying to kill her. She had other nightmares as well. She started to get scared so she pulled her self as close as she could to Alexander so their bodies were squished together.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:31 am