Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Still Alive.

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Still Alive.  Empty Still Alive.

Post by Emilia Hawke 13th April 2014, 12:58 pm

Yes that was too easy. Anyway just saying I'm still around just not as much as I used to be. I'm working 9-10 hours a day not to mention it takes me roughly 45 minutes to 1 hour to drive to and from work depending on how stupid people are so yeah. It's only gonna get worse because I'm going to be working 12 hour days soon to make extra money. My body is slowly adjusting but not really at the point where I can post like I used to and still work for 12 hours a day. I will be back, I just don't know when. It might be next month or it might be next week no one knows at this point.

Anyway behave yourselves foolish children. I will return eventually to destroy you all in the Ragnarok Event. ..... Was I not supposed to mention that? Woops. SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Still Alive.  471 Still Alive.  H05POqb Still Alive.  471

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:03 pm